NYJetsFan.com Forums: Interesting Stat About Pennington And Other Nfl Qbs.. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Still being a dick huh Harlem?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Shit hasn't changed much since the 2013 JETS season
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:26 PM) yep everyone is still dicks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:50 PM) .[43] Moments later, during a live post-game interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Sherman emotionally shouted, "Well, I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:51 PM) Im the best poster on the site!! When you try me with a sorry poster like Santana, thats the result your gonna get.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:52 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:48 PM) you are the best cb on the site cb of course meaning cheap bastard
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:49 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (29 July 2014 - 11:16 AM) any news on Amaro? havent seen anything on twitter.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 03:56 PM) only 39 days 20 hours and 3 min to go till the JETS kick off the season on Sept 7th at 1pm against the Oakland Raiders
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 03:59 PM) Amaro practiced today in full pads
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:21 PM) 42 Days 39 min till Sons Of Anarchy FINAL SEASON starts
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:42 PM) Amaro has a lingering sore tendon
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:43 PM) I've read that hes been up and down so far
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:44 PM) Dexter McDougle has been looking really good
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:44 PM) Oday Aboushi might end up starting on the OL, hes been doing good at LG
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 July 2014 - 08:46 PM) FIRE IDZIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 July 2014 - 11:41 PM) VICK=$$$$$$
santana Icon : (30 July 2014 - 09:24 AM) Everyone knows that Vick = $$
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 12:03 PM) I do it all
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (30 July 2014 - 12:03 PM) North to south east to the west
JSOTF Icon : (31 July 2014 - 03:50 AM) Greetings from Germany!
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2014 - 03:40 PM) now that was a busy MLB trade day
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2014 - 03:40 PM) some WS level moves too
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2014 - 03:41 PM) Price to DET, Lester to OAK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (31 July 2014 - 07:10 PM) Dubbs is going to be watching a lot of Fox Sports this season
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (31 July 2014 - 07:11 PM) Brady Quinn going to be a college/NFL analyst
santana Icon : (31 July 2014 - 07:19 PM) haha
santana Icon : (31 July 2014 - 07:20 PM) I didnt realize quinn was already out of the nfl
santana Icon : (31 July 2014 - 08:22 PM) Scooped up that new dortmund jersey
santana Icon : (31 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) http://i.imgur.com/NkpSryy.jpg
santana Icon : (31 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) Dope.
Mr_Jet Icon : (31 July 2014 - 11:23 PM) Brady Quinn has always looked like a plastic TV talking head jock anyway.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:05 AM) MIZZOU
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:25 AM) HAHAHAHA the Cowboys sent playoff ticket and NFC title game tickets to all season ticket holders!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:25 AM) :hysterical:
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Interesting Stat About Pennington And Other Nfl Qbs.. 2006 QB Deep Out Pass Rankings..

#21 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jul 21 2007, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhhh it just wouldn't be a thread without the dazzling intelligence of B.H. He just delightens us with his wisdom.

I'm not going to discuss Chad or merely anthing else for that matter with B.H and I suggest other people do the same. Talking to B.H is like talking to a 4 year old. He can't comprehend to well but runs off at the mouth without any recollection of any common sense. These are the kinds of characters we get on message boards. There have been plenty of members here who came in and were just imbeciles but over the course of time most of them changed. Hopefully one day B.H will grow up and learn how to respect his elders and others in general.

However.. it doesn't matter what anyone says about Chad, numbskulls like B.H will blantantly disregard fact,stats and opinions of others. So really it's useless trying to conversate with him about simple topics like this because you'll get ignorant responses and about 2 pages of material to give you a migrane.

B.H learn to talk to people and converse accordingly. Friendly jawing is fine but we don't want personal attacks or any other type's of attacks to be posted about another member.

yea, way to lead by example on personall attacks, and btw i NEVER start personal attacks i always get um cus peeps dont like truth sometimes.

and yea i told u show me your meaningless stats about what pennington does on 3rd down on the 40 yard line during away games in the second week of October which is a MIRACULOUSLY high percentage btw crazy.gif

and ill tell u the only thing that matters, WHAT HE ACTUALLY DOES ON THE FIELD, dont need to look up stats just watch the games to see he lofts outs and lays out receivers.

and the ONLY stat that truely matters in football is championships. in that department Pennington= 0 i mean u include at least AFC championships still none, and division titles, i cant remember was he in that year we stole the title with 9-7 record? if he was thats still what 1!! in how many years??? all i need to see is what happens on sundays and 17tds-17 ints is not, was not, and nor eva will be a GREAT qb statistic. and that was in his ONLY FULL SEASON.

S Dubb the only people who dont get facts and/or opinions round here is you and yr lil passy, YOU are the problem with message boards cus you assume a roll of power then fill mostly nonsence and then anyone actually has real thought or a smart thing to say u flood it out and make people follow. Most, there are some younger guys, but most are older guys who just sit on their butts and talk out there "lack of information" and think cus they old they know sumthin, well sorry nada. older thicker opinioned ways and all this man love for chad is just pure idiocy. so no matter how many yr older buddies on here back u up, no matter how many posts u get trying to rip me get applauded, when relity hits, chad is still a middle of the road qb thats a 2nd string qb at best on any other team in the league, that chokes in big games and cant win championships.

But u keep typing here in online world cus for u reality must suck really bad cool2.gif

Chad= Cheerleader

#22 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jul 22 2007, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
u kiddin???? everytime pennington has gotten hurt me and my cousin celebrate. its one of the best days of the year!! Seriously when i saw him go out of the game and they said it was serious i jumped up n down.

and to Jetsfan115. I enjoyed the 4-12 season without Pennington MORE than any season of watching Pennington play. And i was one of the only guys ACTUALLY ROOTING FOR THE JETS TO WIN. instead of being a lil biach and hoping they lose just so we could get a higher draft pick.

Now u wanna talk about true fan, i only hate pennington cus he sux and hes on my team and i want my team to WIN, not be a pretty good team, ACTUALLY WIN, dont give me pennington in and outta game stats either, cus ill give u his playoff stats which are real good......NOT. They are as great as his preformance, he did absolutely TERRIBLE against the steelers too on top of it. See all the time i want my team to WIN, and I know that cant happen with Pennington in at startin qb. Do the Jets have a better qb currently on the roster? if they dont thats just sad but you'll never know until u give Clemens a chance and the longer u keep penny in your just delaying the inevitable of him leaving without ANY type of championship.

So while everyone on here was saying lose lose so we can get reggie or whoeva they wanted i was actually rooting for my team to win. So its YOU GUYS who are questionable fans NOT ME. I Hate a player who hurts my team and prevents them from winning it all, I dont root for the entire team to lose so i can pick up ONE player.

WOW? Celebrating someone getting a serious injury like a torn rotator cuff is kind of childish if you ask me. You and your cousin need some help, especially when this quarterback during his professional career has a great record when he plays, and when were without the guy we just can't win for shit (see 2005).

Your not a "Biach" for wanting the team to win over losing in the 2004 when there was no point. Even when we won that last game of the season that year against the Bills I was happy that we won that game.

Calling someone who is like 15 or so games over .500 for us, and has made the playoffs 2002, 2004, 2006 for us. Injured in 2003, and 2005. So from what I see when he's healthy, he's great for us, and 2004 he wasn't healthy, so that means that he is an above average quarterback, you got to be retarded not to believe that. Yes he did give us a horriable performance in 2004 against the Steelers, but when it all came down to it, we got into position to win that football game and our field goal kicker, not our quarterback blew the game for us. Clemens is no way better than Chad at the moment, and there is no way thats sad.

I know I should not say this, but who lets idiots like this on the message board? When he talks it's unbelievable how incorrect he is. The only thing he said that was a little right was wanting to win when there was no hope, other than that, everything he said was pure bullshit.

#23 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Jul 22 2007, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOW? Celebrating someone getting a serious injury like a torn rotator cuff is kind of childish if you ask me. You and your cousin need some help, especially when this quarterback during his professional career has a great record when he plays, and when were without the guy we just can't win for shit (see 2005).

Your not a "Biach" for wanting the team to win over losing in the 2004 when there was no point. Even when we won that last game of the season that year against the Bills I was happy that we won that game.

Calling someone who is like 15 or so games over .500 for us, and has made the playoffs 2002, 2004, 2006 for us. Injured in 2003, and 2005. So from what I see when he's healthy, he's great for us, and 2004 he wasn't healthy, so that means that he is an above average quarterback, you got to be retarded not to believe that. Yes he did give us a horriable performance in 2004 against the Steelers, but when it all came down to it, we got into position to win that football game and our field goal kicker, not our quarterback blew the game for us. Clemens is no way better than Chad at the moment, and there is no way thats sad.

I know I should not say this, but who lets idiots like this on the message board? When he talks it's unbelievable how incorrect he is. The only thing he said that was a little right was wanting to win when there was no hope, other than that, everything he said was pure bullshit.

really thats it? cus u totally avoided number of championships.

and childish??? i dont care! hes a cancer to the Jets, i dont wish perminant harm to the guy or death just get him off the damn field.

and anyone who uses the stat games without chad is the only one spewing bullshit, show me the record of ANY TEAM with its backups in for long periods of time, especially not that great of backups cus a team THOUGHT they had a franchise qb. And when hes healthy he still DOESNT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. so the only idiot here is u for not knowing how to read or comprehend. u eva try hooked on phonics??

Chad= Cheerleader

#24 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jul 22 2007, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
S Dubb the only people who dont get facts and/or opinions round here is you and yr lil passy, YOU are the problem with message boards cus you assume a roll of power then fill mostly nonsence and then anyone actually has real thought or a smart thing to say u flood it out and make people follow. Most, there are some younger guys, but most are older guys who just sit on their butts and talk out there "lack of information" and think cus they old they know sumthin, well sorry nada. older thicker opinioned ways and all this man love for chad is just pure idiocy. so no matter how many yr older buddies on here back u up, no matter how many posts u get trying to rip me get applauded, when relity hits, chad is still a middle of the road qb thats a 2nd string qb at best on any other team in the league, that chokes in big games and cant win championships.

But u keep typing here in online world cus for u reality must suck really bad cool2.gif

Ok, I just looked at this paragraph out of everything he said, because I basically answered him on this whole Pennington issue.

Saying that Sdubb is the problems with message boards is idiotic. How come I have no problems with the way he posts, and everything i've seen from you is bullshit. I like hearing what Sdubb has to say on topics, but whenever I read something from you I get a horriable taste in my mouth from reading the garbage.

#25 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jul 22 2007, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and childish??? i dont care! hes a cancer to the Jets, i dont wish perminant harm to the guy or death just get him off the damn field.

and anyone who uses the stat games without chad is the only one spewing bullshit, show me the record of ANY TEAM with its backups in for long periods of time, especially not that great of backups cus a team THOUGHT they had a franchise qb. And when hes healthy he still DOESNT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS. so the only idiot here is u for not knowing how to read or comprehend. u eva try hooked on phonics??

How are we spewing bullshit? Face the facts, during Chad Pennington's time with us (2002), we simply have a better record when he plays with us, rather than having Brooks Bollinger, Vinny Testaverde, Quincy Carter or any of those people. With him as the starting quarterback our record is 9-5 including playoffs in 2002. 4-5 in 2003. 9-6 in 2004 including playoffs. 1-2 in 2005, and 10-7 including playoffs in 2006. That means his total record for us is 33-25. Without him we are 6-15. We aren't spewing bullshit, we are spewing facts. There isin't a quarterback on our roster that is better than this guy, and like I said in a previous post there is no way that is sad in anyway.

Also, tell me how many superbowl rings has Quincy Carter, Brooks Bollinger, or Vinny Testaverde brought us during Chad's time on our team? Quincy was never given the shot, but lets face it he sucked. Bollinger was garbage as well, and Testaverde was old.

#26 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jul 22 2007, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea, way to lead by example on personall attacks, and btw i NEVER start personal attacks i always get um cus peeps dont like truth sometimes.

and yea i told u show me your meaningless stats about what pennington does on 3rd down on the 40 yard line during away games in the second week of October which is a MIRACULOUSLY high percentage btw crazy.gif

and ill tell u the only thing that matters, WHAT HE ACTUALLY DOES ON THE FIELD, dont need to look up stats just watch the games to see he lofts outs and lays out receivers.

and the ONLY stat that truely matters in football is championships. in that department Pennington= 0 i mean u include at least AFC championships still none, and division titles, i cant remember was he in that year we stole the title with 9-7 record? if he was thats still what 1!! in how many years??? all i need to see is what happens on sundays and 17tds-17 ints is not, was not, and nor eva will be a GREAT qb statistic. and that was in his ONLY FULL SEASON.

Besthands, I removed that picture in your signature for a reason once last night, and you put it back in again. I've had a report filed on you for it and frankly, even if I didn't get a report on it, I would have removed it anyway. If you put that picture and caption in again, I'm increasing your warning level followed by a possible suspension.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Formerly Leon#29 - 2008 ROY
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:18 AM

Get rid of of the jerkoff Harlem, I just wasted about 7 minutes of my life on a beautiful Sunday morning reading his garbage! Every post was worthless, he didn't even know that it was Pennington that trashed the Packers the last game of the year to win the afc east championship. Then ignored the fact that we destroyed the Coltsin the playoffs 41-0. in 2002, chads first year. Put him on "double secret probation"

#28 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jul 22 2007, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last time I checked it took a team to win a championship, not solely a QB. It took until this year for Peyton Manning to win one because in previous years either their defense has been shocking or Manning and the offense have bombed in the playoffs. With the Colts, their offense has always been potent, but when their D kept giving up points it put Manning in a position where he would have to score on basically every drive and you cannot expect that of any QB. His playoff performance have previously been poor but that was not solely his fault as the D kept digging a huge hole for the team.
The year of the Doug Brien meltdown I wouldn't really say the team was a championship one as the secondary wasn't exactly top drawer although the rest of the D was very good. Curtis did win the rushing title that year but at TE we had Anthony 'Butterfingers' Becht meaning teams could zero in on the wideouts as they were the only true receiving threats.
Last year the defense was in transition and the running game not up to previous standards which meant we weren't a championship team and Chad did a stellar job to get the offense to put up the amount of points needed to win 10 games. I'd argue his INT were a career high because we were forced into more passing downs due to the fact the running game sputtered a lot.
Finally to wish and celebrate injury on anyone - even your most hated enemy - is disgusting.

#29 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 09:08 AM

BestHands, you're more of a cancer in topics on Pennington than Pennington is to the Jets. Your intelect is really lacking when you root for a guy to get injured when if he starts in 75% of the games, your team will get in the playoffs, and of course your number one goal is getting that ring. How can you be a true fan when you want your team's starting QB to get hurt??? That's not being a true fan, that's being a true retard.
BestHands, you're after nothing more than a bunch of SportsCenter highlights and good fantasy players to me. Pennington will never get in the Hall of Fame, barring some incredible 6-9 year stretch where he wins MVP one year and leads the league in passing and TDs every year. But talent doesn't win games for you. Intelligence and teamwork does. It's what the team does as a whole to win the games. Think of how the Colts never had defense, this year that improved, and that was really the sole reason the team got to the Super Bowl. In 2002, the Bucs were able to get to the Super Bowl with Brad Johnson at QB. Sure that defense kicked ass, but Johnson was a smart QB who knew how to handle a game, and that helped to propel their offense.
Tell me BestHands, if this team had Kellen Clemens or Patrick Ramsey at QB, would we have made it to the playoffs??? How about with Vinny or Fielder??? If we had any of them at QB, we'd be 4-12 again, I'd guarantee it. Chad doesn't make the difference because of his talent, he makes the difference because he's the leader, he's the Energizer Bunny on the team, he knows the plays and how everyone plays. There's no stats for that except wins, which you say you're all about, but if you ask me, you'd seem fine throwing them away.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#30 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (Leon#29 @ Jul 21 2007, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Listen, lets not talk about intellect! That injury I know couldn't have made you happy! It happened in preseason of 2003, the year after Pennington came in for Vinny when MY team was 1-3 (I believe) and had an incredible season! Beat Manning and the Colts 41-0 in the playoffs and had the Jets tied 10-10 against Oakland the following week at half until the entire team Chad included folded up! Go root for the Lions! I'm not on this board to get into debates! I'm on to talk about my team unbiasedly and to respect everyone.

yeah Besthands you are definitely lying about this one. IF ANYONE said they were happy when chad went down that year, they have to be lying, because he had an incredible year the year before and was deemed the next great QB. the joe montana. so you have got to be either lying or out of your mind to say that you were happy that day. He was incredible the year before, they hadn't even begun to talk about his arm strength yet and our passing game was on fire. please. u've got to be lying about that

#31 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jul 22 2007, 03:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but we can show you many teams when their STARTER is IN and they don't have a good record. You said you would rather be a fan of a team like the lions rather than a team like the jets with pennington as a QB? ur ridiculous. that statement just shows your football IQ. you'd rather be a fan of a team that has no chance of winning a championship instead of a team like the jets who makes the playoffs every year. you never know whats going to happen in the playoffs, so we can keep making it to the playoffs for all I care and eventually we'll win. while a team like the lions will never win. I"ll take my heartbreak, because I know we're gonna pull through eventually. and it'll be that much sweeter.

#32 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:37 PM

For besthands,

#33 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jul 22 2007, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoyed the 4-12 season without Pennington MORE than any season of watching Pennington play.

This is why nobody on this site won't take you seriously. Please stop posting this garbage.

#34 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (kobeskool @ Jul 22 2007, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For besthands,

Take that shit off....

Listen...this cyber bitch fight stuff is tiring. Everyone has points to make...you do present some good views Besthands (even though I disagree with you on this topic)...but you get to emotional and lash back at people who disagree with you. If everyone can respectfully argue we would get a lot further. You will never make anyone agree with you or see your point of view by yelling at them and launching personal attacks at them. Learn something from MLK Jr.
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jul 22 2007, 02:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was going to reply according to yet another brilliant post by yours truly.

Everyone on here can't stand you and you're spewage of how much you think you know. Ignorance is truly bliss.

Look I have nothing to prove to some little 18 year old boy. Let me ask you a question.. whats worse a grown man with a family that works hard and comes on a Jets message board to chat about the team most of us love. Then some 18yo kid sitting in mommys basement starting beef on internet message boards. Hell when I was 18 I didn't even have a computer and didn't want one. I was to busy having a life!

Anyways if you want to keep going on and flapping you're gumbs go right ahead!... Each time you start something with someone just know I'm increasing you're ban level and if you don't care GREAT!! then you won't feel bad when I give you the axe.

Keep talking!

#36 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (HurricaneJet32 @ Jul 22 2007, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but you get to emotional and lash back at people who disagree with you. If everyone can respectfully argue we would get a lot further.

Thats the thing.. he can't.

#37 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:51 PM

Dubb keep doing your thing! I've only been on this board for a little over a month, and you Signal, jetson, Harlem, etc. are doing a great job! My sons been on this board forover 2 years and treats his peers with respect! Like iv'e always told him in order to get respect you have to give it!! 5 days to camp!!!

#38 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:54 PM

WOW!! This topic is crazy!! I dont understand how you could hate the starting QB for your team that badly, especially when were getting to the playoffs with him.If we were consistently having a record below .500 then I understand, but when he has been playing we are a above .500 team. So how can you hate him that much?
Posted Image

#39 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Jul 22 2007, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WOW!! This topic is crazy!! I dont understand how you could hate the starting QB for your team that badly, especially when were getting to the playoffs with him.If we were consistently having a record below .500 then I understand, but when he has been playing we are a above .500 team. So how can you hate him that much?

who cares what he thinks! Lets move forward and not feed into his nonsense!

#40 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:05 PM

one thing though, football is a team sport, if the defense wouldnt have given up over 20 points in the playoffs we wouldnt have lost. Why not throw our defense under the gun, they couldnt stop the run for shit last year, also we didnt have the best pressure, we had to blitz a lot to create pressure. Plus our CBs couldnt cover for shit, only Dyson could, Hank Poteat had his moments. Our defense must take it up a step if we want success. Also if our offensive line did better in the playoffs, Pennington wouldnt had to run for his life the whole time and throw off his back foot, and we could had more success with the running game if the holes were bigger. Plus Coles was slowed down at the end of the season because of how banged up he was so we couldnt rely on him as much to make plays, to me if we want bigger success we need the whole team to play better not just Chad. Also we took a good step towards building a championship team, first was last year getting 2 really good offensive linemen, 2nd was this year getting 2 hopefull starters in the defense, with a hopefull #1 CB and a hopefull starting ILB.
Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users