NYJetsFan.com Forums: Exclusive Footage- Rd Shooting His First Video - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Exclusive Footage- Rd Shooting His First Video

#21 User is offline   kobeskool Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 August 2007 - 03:01 PM

Jetsman, im guessing ya moms havent told you this. But there is something you should know...

I am your father.
Heres proof.

So you're not a wigga you are half black now.

JUST ACCEPT IT!

#22 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 August 2007 - 04:21 PM

You guys are lame hysterical.gif

SDubb said it right. Go read that post again and maybe you'll get it.

#23 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 August 2007 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 21 2007, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
aiight guys just chill on the insults.

Look I'm black and have friends that are white that are more "into the scene" so to speak then some black friends of mine. Does that make my white friends wiggaz or wegros as ewok would call it hysterical.gif and my black friends "white washed". Y'all are getting hung up on stereotypes as the fruit of your arguments. Hip hop is a way of life. So what do you call a Spanish person that listens to hip hop?.. a spigga hahahahaha. Anyways from my understanding a wigger is a poser. Posing as if he's black because he doesn't know who the f*ck he is yet and his searching to try and find himself. I don't think that Eminem is a wigger? or 3rd bass were wiggers because they lived a certain way and listen to certain music and chose to dress a certain way.

Maybe I just don't get it.

For example, i'm more "into the scene" then Harlem is, and i'm white, and he's black. Wait a minute, Harlem isin't black... lol... I had to do it. I may like old school hip hop, like Wu-Tang Clan, Cypress Hill and such, but that doesn't make me a wigger. I also like stuff like Industrial Metal, Techno, Grunge, and so on. That just means I love music.

#24 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 21 2007, 03:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
aiight guys just chill on the insults.

Look I'm black and have friends that are white that are more "into the scene" so to speak then some black friends of mine. Does that make my white friends wiggaz or wegros as ewok would call it hysterical.gif and my black friends "white washed". Y'all are getting hung up on stereotypes as the fruit of your arguments. Hip hop is a way of life. So what do you call a Spanish person that listens to hip hop?.. a spigga hahahahaha. Anyways from my understanding a wigger is a poser. Posing as if he's black because he doesn't know who the f*ck he is yet and his searching to try and find himself. I don't think that Eminem is a wigger? or 3rd bass were wiggers because they lived a certain way and listen to certain music and chose to dress a certain way.

Maybe I just don't get it.

And I'm fine with that. The thing is your caucasian friends who are "more into the scene" probably grew up that way. Mr.RD over here, well lets just say he lives(d) a different lifestyle than those. I may be making assumptions on your friends dubb, don't take it the wrong way, but this kid "raps'' like he lives like a thug, like he DOESN'T live in a suburb. Shit, hispanic rappers are fine, AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T FROM MARTHA'S VINEYARD AND THEY AREN'T RAPPING LIKE THEY GREW UP ON LENNOX.

Another dimension to this argument is that jetman is just straight bad, plain and simple. How do I say that where it doesn't come off as an insult? Excuse me Mr. RD, but may I make a simple observation on your lyrical hobbies... they aren't very good, in fact, no essence of decency is involved in your songs.

There is that better?
QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Aug 21 2007, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i knew it wasnt a word but it was about what it was meant to get out and u understood what i was trying to say. and this was my whole point about y i didnt take it as a joke because i knew ewok would try to diss me again. and colesreturns, emo is the farthest thing from id ever be, id never even consider being emo, especially seeing how i HATE emo music. ewok, ur being the perfect example of judgemental. because of a way i dress andbecause i rap i must want to be black? as ive said a countless amoutn of times im fine with being white and my old violent lyrics meant nothing and have claimed also countless times now that im not a gangsta and not trying to be, if u were to hear or read my current lyrics. i very rarely swear in my songs even any more.

Yes it does, you are from the suburbs, not that trap you be rhymin' bout homie ya herrr?

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Aug 21 2007, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For example, i'm more "into the scene" then Harlem is, and i'm white, and he's black. Wait a minute, Harlem isin't black... lol... I had to do it. I may like old school hip hop, like Wu-Tang Clan, Cypress Hill and such, but that doesn't make me a wigger. I also like stuff like Industrial Metal, Techno, Grunge, and so on. That just means I love music.

Exactly

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#25 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ Aug 21 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rappers are fine, AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T FROM MARTHA'S VINEYARD AND THEY AREN'T RAPPING LIKE THEY GREW UP ON LENNOX.

Lenox Ave. stand up! cool2.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:52 PM

And I'm fine with that. The thing is your caucasian friends who are "more into the scene" probably grew up that way. Mr.RD over here, well lets just say he lives(d) a different lifestyle than those. I may be making assumptions on your friends dubb, don't take it the wrong way, but this kid "raps'' like he lives like a thug, like he DOESN'T live in a suburb. Shit, hispanic rappers are fine, AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T FROM MARTHA'S VINEYARD AND THEY AREN'T RAPPING LIKE THEY GREW UP ON LENNOX.

Another dimension to this argument is that jetman is just straight bad, plain and simple. How do I say that where it doesn't come off as an insult? Excuse me Mr. RD, but may I make a simple observation on your lyrical hobbies... they aren't very good, in fact, no essence of decency is involved in your songs.

There is that better?

Yes it does, you are from the suburbs, not that trap you be rhymin' bout homie ya herrr?
Exactly

did i ever once say i grew up in the hood? NO! and as i said several times, ive changed my whole lyrics and even rarely swear. and if u checked my new lyrics then ur whole argument would be shot. ur basing all ur things against me on old shit. quite frankly idc if u think i suck cause i have so many other ppl who like and some even say love my music.

and im still amazed that u stand by saying that i want to be black when ive said a countless amount of times im fine with being white
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#27 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:05 PM

Just keep telling yourself that. Here's some serious life advice: when you go get your first job, make sure that you put on your resume that you're prior work experience includes rapping and that you've sold 7 CDs. I'm sure the regional manager of the Syracuse McDonald's will appreciate to have such talent flipping his burgers

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#28 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (ganggreen_ewok @ Aug 21 2007, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just keep telling yourself that. Here's some serious life advice: when you go get your first job, make sure that you put on your resume that you're prior work experience includes rapping and that you've sold 7 CDs. I'm sure the regional manager of the Syracuse McDonald's will appreciate to have such talent flipping his burgers

im wondering, what drives u to be such a prick
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#29 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHxC814 @ Aug 20 2007, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, you aren't a wigger at all

RD: Sorry mom, won't do it again

cool2.gif

hahaha what is that? thats gangsta! are you still hustlin from 9-9? or has your curfew been changed so you can now hustle from 9 to 10:30?

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#30 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:17 AM

look, i don't think its fair to call him a wegroe or a wigger just cause he is white and dresses "hip hop" in culture. seriously lay off the kid. there is nothing wrong with him dressing teh way he dresses. acting "black" is a stupid stereotype. how can u act a color? the thought that all black people ned to act like flavor flav and all white people need to act like bob sagat is racist in itslef, and anyone who says otherwise is a moron. PERIOD. let the kid be!!!

on the flipside, RD your music sucks. if u do it for fun cause u like it fine, but don't trash talk people cause your really no good. kinda like william hung on american idle. thats how i picture you. yeah he had fun (and sold more records then u) but he's horrible but people like him cause its funny or he feels bad
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#31 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Aug 22 2007, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the thought that all black people ned to act like flavor flav and all white people need to act like bob sagat is racist in itslef, and anyone who says otherwise is a moron. PERIOD. let the kid be!!!

OMG thank you! I love you! hahahaha.. Anyways well said. Thats the stereotype with the black culture though. It's like you're not a "real" black man if you work in some skyscraper and actually had to spend years in school after college to afford your Lexus as opposed to "being real" and slanging crack to get your Lex. As for white people it's the exact samething vise versa.

Jetman or RD or whatever your name is if you wanna pop sh!t thats fine just remember where you come from because I'd rather have the people that are listening to my music really be able to feel where I'm coming from and what I'm about. Sure you can stretch the truth the odd time here and there and talk about different things but before you go talking about paper chasin', hustlin' and gunplay in your lyrics make sure you have some kind of viable substance behind it. I've only herd your ish once to honest and it sounded pretty,ummmm..we'll RAW!!! and not RAW in a good way. Like 115 said aien't nothing wrong with doing it for fun but when you have other people listening to your shit becarful. I've seen dudes like you who pose (not necessarily saying you do) but these are the same guys who get robbed after the club, mugged and stomped on... I've seen it happen and these guys ended up listening to Blink 182 after they come conscience again.

Becareful especially if other people are listening to your shit!

#32 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 03:25 AM

I hear ya though. Yo where can I find his tracks? I wanna hear them for myself.

#33 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 22 2007, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG thank you! I love you! hahahaha.. Anyways well said. Thats the stereotype with the black culture though. It's like you're not a "real" black man if you work in some skyscraper and actually had to spend years in school after college to afford your Lexus as opposed to "being real" and slanging crack to get your Lex. As for white people it's the exact samething vise versa.

Jetman or RD or whatever your name is if you wanna pop sh!t thats fine just remember where you come from because I'd rather have the people that are listening to my music really be able to feel where I'm coming from and what I'm about. Sure you can stretch the truth the odd time here and there and talk about different things but before you go talking about paper chasin', hustlin' and gunplay in your lyrics make sure you have some kind of viable substance behind it. I've only herd your ish once to honest and it sounded pretty,ummmm..we'll RAW!!! and not RAW in a good way. Like 115 said aien't nothing wrong with doing it for fun but when you have other people listening to your shit becarful. I've seen dudes like you who pose (not necessarily saying you do) but these are the same guys who get robbed after the club, mugged and stomped on... I've seen it happen and these guys ended up listening to Blink 182 after they come conscience again.

Becareful especially if other people are listening to your shit!

Dubb what on earth is wrong with Blink 182? crazy.gif

You and Jetsfan115 made some good point about the stereotype being racist and I have to say I agree with you on that. The stereotype basically entails that if you're black and in a business suit then you are in the wrong place, which is wrong.

I like your advice to JetsMan too - if he wants to rap about gunning someone down, he's got to have had prior experience of doing such a thing. If there's a violent gun spree in Syracuse soon then we know who the #1 suspect has to be! crazy.gif

#34 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Aug 22 2007, 04:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hear ya though. Yo where can I find his tracks? I wanna hear them for myself.

http://myspace.com/mcrd01
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:17 AM

Thinking like that is what gets people like vick and pac man into trouble. they think there a "sell out" or "not black enough" if they don't do stupid shit like they do. and i'm sure there dumb ass friends make it worse if they don't. i speak the turth espicially when drunk. now please excuse me cause i'm hispanic so i need to go get my poncho and sombraro and start BBQing on the corner and making fish tacos lol.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#36 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Aug 22 2007, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thinking like that is what gets people like vick and pac man into trouble. they think there a "sell out" or "not black enough" if they don't do stupid shit like they do. and i'm sure there dumb ass friends make it worse if they don't. i speak the turth espicially when drunk. now please excuse me cause i'm hispanic so i need to go get my poncho and sombraro and start BBQing on the corner and making fish tacos lol.

Are you really drunk at 11:17am hysterical.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:57 AM

the whole violence in my lyrics shit, thats been shut down, i already said that like 3 times. i dont do that any more and thats my exact point i dont rap about violence and i dont say im from the hood and dont say im a gangsta cause i know im not and not trying to be. about 98% of my songs are deep emotional songs, the other 2% is the average stuff besides violence, i have a song about NY state, i have songs about getting money and other stuff. also the william hung shit, i would get in an argument about it but i tdoesnt matter to me, i have allot more ppl who think im good then the few on here that htink i suck. and to ewok, the ppl on datpiff that u tried to destroy my rep there, they said my audios r bad which i pretty much know i need to get better at audios, but so is allot of ppls there and they still most of them think im about average with my text. i re-did a diss track against some1 who said i was bitting from some rappers and only kept the chorus and i thought, same with allot of others, thought it was much better then the first version that was violent and the second was about taking ppl down LYRICALLY. i also have a song i wrote and recorded recently which im thinking of re-recording it came out better hten usual but still fucked up a few times, thats 113 bars(like games 300 bars but not dissing any1 and shorter) and that has no violence in it either

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#38 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHxC814 @ Aug 22 2007, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you really drunk at 11:17am hysterical.gif

no i'm working. just hungover lol. i was referring to my other post i made last night

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Aug 22 2007, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the whole violence in my lyrics shit, thats been shut down, i already said that like 3 times. i dont do that any more and thats my exact point i dont rap about violence and i dont say im from the hood and dont say im a gangsta cause i know im not and not trying to be. about 98% of my songs are deep emotional songs, the other 2% is the average stuff besides violence, i have a song about NY state, i have songs about getting money and other stuff. also the william hung shit, i would get in an argument about it but i tdoesnt matter to me, i have allot more ppl who think im good then the few on here that htink i suck. and to ewok, the ppl on datpiff that u tried to destroy my rep there, they said my audios r bad which i pretty much know i need to get better at audios, but so is allot of ppls there and they still most of them think im about average with my text. i re-did a diss track against some1 who said i was bitting from some rappers and only kept the chorus and i thought, same with allot of others, thought it was much better then the first version that was violent and the second was about taking ppl down LYRICALLY. i also have a song i wrote and recorded recently which im thinking of re-recording it came out better hten usual but still fucked up a few times, thats 113 bars(like games 300 bars but not dissing any1 and shorter) and that has no violence in it either

regardless of the violence thing. most rappers lie or exaggerate the truth in there songs. i'm not even gonna laugh at you for that. my point is like i said i'm not trying to rip on u for fun liek some others here are. i'm just giving you my honost opinion. there is ALOT of bad music out there and you are about average with them. i'd say your lyrics are average with al the other homemade rappers, the thing is everyhting else is horrible. your equipment is crappy, you don't have the voice for it, u have no flow whatsoever and no breath control and it all makes it sound horrible. listen to amen since he's a semi professional.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#39 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:01 AM

RD, why didn't you tell us your video was finished

http://youtube.com/w...p...ted&search=

ZING cool2.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#40 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:16 AM

lol harlem i got a better one.

the infamous syracuse rap battle of syracuse 2007, with a new rapper Raindrop AKA RD busting on the scene can the other playas handle it?
http://youtube.com/w...p...ted&search=
ColesReturns87

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users