NYJetsFan.com Forums: Free 360 Games & Accessories... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free 360 Games & Accessories...

#1 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 November 2007 - 02:28 AM

"WTF?! Was Amen's account hacked by a spammer?!"

Nah, son. I wanna school y'all. I did this and it actually does work and is immensely easy. I know some of you are real skeptical of those sites where you can get free shit. And with reason. You click a link, think it's easy, and next thing you gotta do is refer 15 people and give up your first born.

This is gonna be long, but I wanna make sure there are no loose ends in the explanation. I got the Guitar Hero III bundle off this system, a $100 value, for signing up and canceling within 5 days. Stay with me.

-First, you go here.
-Then you enter your email address and press "Continue."
-The account type you want to select is a Points Account.
-Choose your password, fill-in the name and address info, etc.
-Next, what you want to do is go to the Offers page, and look for two of the following:

Simply You:
7-Day Trial/Cancellation #: 888-242-0180

At Home Rewards
7-Day Trial/Cancellation #: 877-636-6858

Privacy Matters
7-Day Trial/Cancellation #: 877-993-6264

Yahoo! Success Center
14-Day Trial/Cancellation #: 800-497-4988

The general rule I've followed, and learned from the people that put me on to this, was to cancel after half the trial +1 day. For example, I signed up on November 3rd and did Privacy Matters and Simply You. I received credit for the two offers immediately, an e-mail with my membership ID, and the website updated my progress within minutes. I then called on the morning of November 9th and canceled everything. When you call, you have to press 1. You then get prompted for your membership ID. You're then given the choice to cancel, but don't press 1 straight away, because you will sign yourself up for a year where they'll automatically charge you $19.95. Give it a second and it'll ask you to press 2 for more options, and the only other option is to just cancel it cleanly.

When I tell you that this is inexpensive, I mean that from the heart.
Simply You, At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters are all $1 offers that refund you your money when you cancel the trial. Read the fine print though. Those three companies also sign you up for their father company called Your Savings Club which also charges you $1 that's refunded to you. I forgot the number, but when you sign up, it's in plain site on the web page. The cancellation process couldn't be easier, I promise you that.

And just so y'all don't doubt my actions, yes, I changed my account to a referral one simply because I've already done the easiest offers when it comes to the 'points' account. Some offers are over-complicated, so my suggestion is that you do what I did: do the points account first to exhaust the easy shit for yourself, and then school your friends. A lot of y'all have known me for some time, so I'm not some anonymous internet dude y'all never heard of. I mean, c'mon -- I'm a damn mod here. I don't think I need to beg you to trust me on it, so go forward with confidence, my dudes and dudettes. If y'all do have any questions... then that's what this post is for. Free shit for the win.

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 November 2007 - 03:17 AM

i got a DS with one of those internet programs. so yeah they do work its just annoying to get done and wait.

something i came across earlier today was at amazon.com- if you are registered there at the top right you will see a promotion for a product vote. pretty much if you vote on the right product ( i know which ones to vote on) you have a chance to get selected to purchase it for a ridiculously low price when the day comes. they have the wii goin for 80 bones. its still random if you are selected but the value is worth the trouble,specially if you already have an account.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#3 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 17 November 2007 - 03:33 AM

Word, the annoying ones is why I always avoided this. But word to me, I signed up, did 2 offers, my order was processing by Tuesday, shipped by Saturday. The delivery time leaves a lil something to be desired.. but it's still free.

#4 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 November 2007 - 09:06 AM

any of you chumps trust me enough to try it? or are you sitting there being skeptical, afraid of junk mail and things of the sort?

#5 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Nov 30 2007, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
any of you chumps trust me enough to try it? or are you sitting there being skeptical, afraid of junk mail and things of the sort?

I saw you online busting that guitar hero III. Is there a time limit, because I don't want to do it til I change my address in January, and how long did it take for them to send you GH3?

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:54 AM

GH3 took a minute because the game's been sold out. They place their orders off Amazon.com, so if it's not there you gotta wait. So yeah, it took about 2 weeks for them to send it. But when they do ship it, it's UPS 2nd day. I just got Assassin's Creed off them yesterday. They shipped that out last Wednesday after about 2 days. I don't wanna say go for it right now, because I'm not sure if GH3 will get to you in time. Some other people that I put on to the site say that their GH3 is still waiting to be shipped -- so I'd suggest that you should wait until after the holidays.

#7 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Amen @ Dec 4 2007, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GH3 took a minute because the game's been sold out. They place their orders off Amazon.com, so if it's not there you gotta wait. So yeah, it took about 2 weeks for them to send it. But when they do ship it, it's UPS 2nd day. I just got Assassin's Creed off them yesterday. They shipped that out last Wednesday after about 2 days. I don't wanna say go for it right now, because I'm not sure if GH3 will get to you in time. Some other people that I put on to the site say that their GH3 is still waiting to be shipped -- so I'd suggest that you should wait until after the holidays.

Yeah definitely not gonna do it till after the 7th of Jan, i gotta move anyway. I can't wait. Thanks alot

Posted Image

#8 User is offline   JettingAwayAC Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 January 2008 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (Amen @ Nov 17 2007, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"WTF?! Was Amen's account hacked by a spammer?!"

Nah, son. I wanna school y'all. I did this and it actually does work and is immensely easy. I know some of you are real skeptical of those sites where you can get free shit. And with reason. You click a link, think it's easy, and next thing you gotta do is refer 15 people and give up your first born.

This is gonna be long, but I wanna make sure there are no loose ends in the explanation. I got the Guitar Hero III bundle off this system, a $100 value, for signing up and canceling within 5 days. Stay with me.

-First, you go here.
-Then you enter your email address and press "Continue."
-The account type you want to select is a Points Account.
-Choose your password, fill-in the name and address info, etc.
-Next, what you want to do is go to the Offers page, and look for two of the following:

Simply You:
7-Day Trial/Cancellation #: 888-242-0180

At Home Rewards
7-Day Trial/Cancellation #: 877-636-6858

Privacy Matters
7-Day Trial/Cancellation #: 877-993-6264

Yahoo! Success Center
14-Day Trial/Cancellation #: 800-497-4988

The general rule I've followed, and learned from the people that put me on to this, was to cancel after half the trial +1 day. For example, I signed up on November 3rd and did Privacy Matters and Simply You. I received credit for the two offers immediately, an e-mail with my membership ID, and the website updated my progress within minutes. I then called on the morning of November 9th and canceled everything. When you call, you have to press 1. You then get prompted for your membership ID. You're then given the choice to cancel, but don't press 1 straight away, because you will sign yourself up for a year where they'll automatically charge you $19.95. Give it a second and it'll ask you to press 2 for more options, and the only other option is to just cancel it cleanly.

When I tell you that this is inexpensive, I mean that from the heart.
Simply You, At Home Rewards and Privacy Matters are all $1 offers that refund you your money when you cancel the trial. Read the fine print though. Those three companies also sign you up for their father company called Your Savings Club which also charges you $1 that's refunded to you. I forgot the number, but when you sign up, it's in plain site on the web page. The cancellation process couldn't be easier, I promise you that.

And just so y'all don't doubt my actions, yes, I changed my account to a referral one simply because I've already done the easiest offers when it comes to the 'points' account. Some offers are over-complicated, so my suggestion is that you do what I did: do the points account first to exhaust the easy shit for yourself, and then school your friends. A lot of y'all have known me for some time, so I'm not some anonymous internet dude y'all never heard of. I mean, c'mon -- I'm a damn mod here. I don't think I need to beg you to trust me on it, so go forward with confidence, my dudes and dudettes. If y'all do have any questions... then that's what this post is for. Free shit for the win.

Cant figure out how to work this...wanna do it for me? I'd like that godfather game biggrin.gif
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:25 PM

Sure! Just gimme your credit card number. smile.gif

#10 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:14 PM

coppin NBA2k8...... well see what happens, gotta cancel on the 6th.
ColesReturns87

#11 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2008 - 04:36 AM

cancelled both privacy matters and at home rewards today, and NBA2k8 status says shipped as of today as well, looks like it works tight as hell.

amen how many times can u do this just twice?
ColesReturns87

#12 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:57 PM

You can do it as many times as you like with all the offers that are there. I've only done it twice myself because those were the cheapest offers and the easiest cancellations. Some of the offers require one-month trials, or $10+ non-refundable purchases, or also demand that you ship an item back to the sender. Too much work.

Your best bet would be to do what I did and switch your account to a referral one, and ask people you know if they'd be willing to try it. That way you can experiment with the other offers 1 at a time.

Or, if you have multiple credit cards and email addresses, just sign up and register again and do the offers all over with another number.

#13 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:20 PM

alright..i signed up for Privacy Matters and At Home..so wat do i do next just wait 6 days and then call up on Monday and cancel?

should i order the game now or wait til i cancel it?
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#14 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:39 PM

order now and cancel in 5-6 days
ColesReturns87

#15 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:59 AM

Once you receive credit for the offers on the site, it's best to order straightaway. It usually takes a week for them to ship the game anyway.

#16 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

amen please give me the details on the referral method, in your own words
ColesReturns87

#17 User is offline   vilmatime51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:55 PM

it says shipping estimate January 15th which would be the 7th day..should i wait til it ships to cancel the offers or no?
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.- Joe Paterno

"Believe deep down inside that you're destined to do great things"- Joe Paterno

#18 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:17 PM

you have to do it before the 7th day
ColesReturns87

#19 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:27 PM

Are you sure this isn't any thing that I can get screwed on??? Like is it putting my credit card out there for fraud or something?? Seems to easy?
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:07 PM

Lol I forgot about this. I gotta pay off my card first before I get into any of this business.

Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users