NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rainbow Six Vegas 2! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:24 PM) harlem did you start brady or rivers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:41 PM) I held out for Sunday and started Brady
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) I have Gronk on my team in that league too so that worked out famously
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:44 PM) yeah that combo is OP
Jetsman05 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 04:52 PM) Harlem not in our league... doesn't matter
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) you don't matter!
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) and that wasn't a red card RIP SWANSEA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Manish is really annoying with his vendetta against Idzik though, you can tell it's personal because he doesn't have his scoops anymore.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Since Idzik has became GM, Manish has lost all of his sources.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:21 PM) its clear that this bothers Manish deeply and hes throwing little tantrums about it
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:57 PM) Manish should not have a job. He and Idzik should be fired
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hey bitches
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) How's everyone enjoying your New York Jets?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Today, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Today, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rainbow Six Vegas 2!

#21 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:37 PM

What the hell are you people talking about? I thought you going to Vegas and was gonna tell you where to club at... you people actually have time for video games?

#22 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is were it's at, for realistic gameplay. beach.gif
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#23 User is offline   TheFuture Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

has anyone else tried online i got like 1 good room even then i only got like 3 rounds before i lost connection with the host or it got so laggy i couldnt stand it
"If you take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take a swipe at two of yours" -Rex Ryan

#24 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:35 PM

No..

But I do like the campaign, I am waiting for when me and my Friend can play co-op together. Tom Clancy makes the best First person shooters, period.
I think that game N-War looks sick! But I am a fan of strategy games.

I unlocked the M-4 today, that is my favorite gun. American made baby!! Instead of using those *beep* French weapons!! laugh.gif
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   TheFuture Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2008 - 07:51 PM

the story mode is sweet how far have you gotten and is it just me or does it get noticably harder the farther you go esp the level where your on your own. bottom line great game only dislike is the distance between the checkpoints
"If you take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take a swipe at two of yours" -Rex Ryan

#26 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 March 2008 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (SecondHandJets @ Mar 21 2008, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the hell are you people talking about? I thought you going to Vegas and was gonna tell you where to club at... you people actually have time for video games?

Bro.. I'm 29 with a 5 year old daughter and a fiance. My life as clubbin' bar fights and bangin' broads that I don't even know their first name are over. Now-a-days it's all about saving my loot and chillin. Recreational vids are kinda my thing. 6 pack a beer and some online xbox 360 and I'm good. I had a good 10 year run of throwing my d!ck into random broads,overnight visits in the drunk tank and waking up having to soak my knuckles and face in rubbing alcohol.

#27 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 March 2008 - 12:48 PM

Just unlocked the Desert Eagle this morning. Thats good that they made it easy to get the Eagle in this game, the last one I didn't get up to the point of getting that gun, gives people a chance to use it. My set up is the M-4 as my main rifle, Desert Eagle as my pistol, Usually either Motion Sensors, C-4 or Frag grenades, or sometimes even Smokes. Depends.
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 22 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Mar 22 2008, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just unlocked the Desert Eagle this morning. Thats good that they made it easy to get the Eagle in this game, the last one I didn't get up to the point of getting that gun, gives people a chance to use it. My set up is the M-4 as my main rifle, Desert Eagle as my pistol, Usually either Motion Sensors, C-4 or Frag grenades, or sometimes even Smokes. Depends.

The TAR21 is the best gun if you don't have anything unlocked really. I just unlocked the M8 (which is my gun gun of choice is RB6) and the L85. Thats all I need.

If I'm rolling in campaign mode I like the Tar21 or M8 as my assault rifles and the mp7 or mp5 as my sub.. Most of the time in campaign I roll silenced.

#29 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 22 2008, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The TAR21 is the best gun if you don't have anything unlocked really. I just unlocked the M8 (which is my gun gun of choice is RB6) and the L85. Thats all I need.

If I'm rolling in campaign mode I like the Tar21 or M8 as my assault rifles and the mp7 or mp5 as my sub.. Most of the time in campaign I roll silenced.

jesus.. you've played enough to get the M8 already? that's the one I wanna work towards. I keep playing ranked, but it's lame because it goes much slower than expected. Luckily the rounds are 5 minutes, and I've averaging 4 to 5 kills per round.. but still. Then I try and play Player matches and get stuck against clans. T-Hunt is where it's been at for me lately.

and 0099 -- the rooftops ain't safe for you, homeboy. lol. i know you were callin' me a campin bitch in Kill House.

#30 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 March 2008 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Amen @ Mar 23 2008, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jesus.. you've played enough to get the M8 already? that's the one I wanna work towards. I keep playing ranked, but it's lame because it goes much slower than expected. Luckily the rounds are 5 minutes, and I've averaging 4 to 5 kills per round.. but still. Then I try and play Player matches and get stuck against clans. T-Hunt is where it's been at for me lately.

and 0099 -- the rooftops ain't safe for you, homeboy. lol. i know you were callin' me a campin bitch in Kill House.

Yo honestly I was just like you. When you sent me that message on live when I told you I was dippin' to go get it, man you ain't neva lie!.. I couldn't kill sheet!.. so what I did was beat campaign mode and by the time I was done I had the m8,L85,mp7 and all that... the ending of the story is nice!!!.. Ubisoft out out another good ass game!

I really like terrorist hunt this year. The A.I is much better and it's hard a f*ck!... Generally if I don't have none of my hitters online I'll just run some deathmatch to sharpen the skills

#31 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:08 PM

So it's been a while now.. impressions? Complaints?
$60 feels a bit much for what's clearly an expansion pack. When I think about it, this game feels rushed to hold down buyers between CoD4 and GTAIV. Don't get it twisted, I enjoy the game.. but the bugs and glitches are a bit much. The fact that I didn't get 2 achievements bothers the f*** out of me. I didn't get Freedom Shall Prevail for beating the game on realistic, and I didn't get Private First Class since I was automatically given points and rank for beating the first game. So as an act of spite and vengeance -- I'm boosting my rank to Elite to get the other achievements. Take that YouBeSoft!

#32 User is offline   socaljetsfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 20 2008, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate the grafics argument. Nobody plays a game because the trees and bushes look real and sway back in forth in the wind. Although COD4 has better grafics it doesn't make the game better. Nevermind the racism in that game is nothing like I've ever played. I can't play a game without here the word n!gger, it's pathetic!

If you like running around aimlessly holding the sprint button like rambo then COD4 is for you. However if you like REAL sim style strategy then RBV6 is for you. Is slowed down and very tactical and thats what draws me to the game AND!!!!... the COD franchise WILL be going to back to their world war 1 style games with 1 shooter guns and all of that ancient crap. RBV6 will always be modern and thats what I liked. Let me ask you a question... where was the COD franchise before COD4?, ON THE BACK BURNER... why, because they catered to a vintage war style game that doesn't appease to a mass population.

COD's story mode is a amazing but online rainbow is way better. I guarantee if you stick with it and play it more you'll like it better.

Maybe u guys are just playin the wrong games, cuz alot of people i have played with really work together in COD4, and rainbow is just to slow to get used to, and the features of not being able to hit someone or melle them when they u sneak up on them is kinda lame. Also before COD4 there was a very very good game in COD2, #3 sucked but 2 was awesome, it came before RSV1 and alot came from COD2. the one and only feature i do like from RSV is the get up against the wall and peek feature thing. But if u are not one of the best online, than its no fun to play, mainly because, u run out of one room and there is always a guy just waiting for u. Or even if u shoot someone, they always seem to have the better guns, in COD4 u can earn new guns, but are started off with good guns, which u could be able to use throughout the game...But everyone has there own preferences, such as us being Jets fans and others being Pats fans, its just wat YOU like.

"No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn." -Smokey

#33 User is offline   ganggreen_ewok Icon

• 06 M. I. P. Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Strolling on shady streets, you know the usual

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:55 PM

Anyone still playing it? Kitty Kommander you know the drill so on and so forth

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 21 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a good 10 year run of throwing my d!ck into random broads,overnight visits in the drunk tank and waking up having to soak my knuckles and face in rubbing alcohol.

Gauze on the knuckles makes it hard for me to play video games

View Postganggreen_ewok, on 13 June 2011 - 07:43 PM, said:

"And once again, the meow became a roar"

Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users