NYJetsFan.com Forums: Madden 09 & Ncaa 09 Discussion - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 03:44 PM) Riled up to get Fired up
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:19 PM) Connor Cook from MI State is projected to go in the middle of the first round.
Mr_Jet Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:48 PM) Cook is not ready for the NFL.
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:50 PM) Lol cook??
Mr_Jet Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:54 PM) I think very highly of Connor Cook. But if he is projected to go in the first round of the 2015 draft, this is going to be a very weak draft.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 05:02 PM) Connor Cook is going back to school..
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) Lol school??
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 06:31 PM) I don't know anything about him but he was projected by two different mock drafts to go to the Texans
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 08:20 PM) Woody Johnson favorited a tweet about firing Idzik lol
jetfan4life12 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:15 AM) woody better fire that ass clown if he wants fans to attend games next season. He messed the whole thing up by hiring a GM without letting him choose the coach. He likely was told no by the top 20 candidates and stuck himself with is dick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) yup, I don't trust Idzik to make good use of our top draft pick or sign quality FAs. Or hire our next HC
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
Resize Shouts Area

• (22 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Madden 09 & Ncaa 09 Discussion Vids,clips and info inside

#21 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Jun 1 2008, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait are those the ratings for Madden 09? How did you get them? Cool. dance.gif
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#22 User is offline   harris13 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 June 2008 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jun 1 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nice find. cant believe how low we are? 76 overall?
i actually agree with u for once

its only because we went 4-12 last year.if we had a better record we would probably be an 86.87,or 88

p.s im loving harris is a 90 overall.somebody got a rating right

#23 User is online   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (harris13 @ Jun 1 2008, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its only because we went 4-12 last year.if we had a better record we would probably be an 86.87,or 88

p.s im loving harris is a 90 overall.somebody got a rating right

yeah we get some love

mangold 93
faneca 95
richardson 90
leon 98 (3drb)
jenkins 92
harris 90
rhodes 96
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#24 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jun 1 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't matter about people who put champ at WR or Neuman at WR. All the in-game stuff I can lock down. People who pause glitch,timeout glich and kickoff glich are the ones I can't stand but there are ways to prevent most of the glitches. If you call onside kick everytime and audible out you'll negate the kickoff glitch. People who pause glitch can be negated by not pressing resume for a minute or so. However all of these things are a pain in the ass and shouldn't even be in the game. However they are but most are negateable.

Only if your defense isn't up to par. I'll score 3 or 7 on almost every drive so if they are not getting in then they'll lose. There has VERY RARELY been an offense I couldn't stop, but yet again they have to stop my offense.

I agree.. this has been my biggest gripe. However just like old xbox it took them a handful of years to get it right. It's only been 3 for NG (next gen). 08 would actually be a GREAT game if they didn't have the DE contain glitch and all the disconnection glitches. 09 is poised to be a great year. I think they'll be working extra hard just because Lord Favre is on the cover.

Again your opinion but it's not all that bad.

Again all avoidable and some of it is common sense. For 1, if your Q.B's accuracy is piss poor or even just decent then expect every pass not to be on the money every single time. Also, common sense logic is also you can't expect to put it where you want it if your moving in the pocket. Scrambling and not having your feet planted will result in overthrows and underthrows. Again pretty obvious. I play a friend of mine who has the best madden minds I've ever seen. He uses his niners exclusively and he is automatic with Alex smith. His pocket presense is insane and he never overthrows. What I find about people who have gripes with SOME of the things in madden is most of the time "it's their fault", you can't expect perfection if your feet are not planted before a throw, you can't expect accuracy if your throwing on the run.

Fatigue is another thing with madden so if your running the ball constantly without incorperating a 2 RB system so both RB's are fresh then expect to fumble. If you truck stick into a pile then you might fumble. Easy ways to negate that is running a 2 RB's system and in piles "cover up the ball".

This is what I'm saying. Chad is actually a very good madden Q.B. He can't scramble but his accuracy is 94. He was the 5th accuracy rating in madden. What your saying is backwards. Tavaris Jackson has a 98 THP (throw power) but that means nothing when your trying to throw into tight coverage on a post because thats were you need accuracy which he was none. Arm strength doesn't matter when your throwing routes (in madden). Chad is automatic within 50 yards.

So again most of your problems are not E.A's fault their yours and don't think I'm favoring E.A because I'm their worst critic but most of your problems are self inflicted.

see i understand most this stuff, some glitchers i wreck but some i cant, never seen a kickoff glitch though, i hate the timout glitch cus it screwed me outta a win against a level 20 sumthin opponent, he was a glitcher i kicked his ass in the 4th and with a minute to go a quick timout and discconnect and i cant continue the game, b.s.

and i know all about keeping feet planted, i know the yr fault thing and ive looked, im no scrub, i beat most straight up players.
And your friend can look alex smith look good and i can make Kyle Boller look amazing.

As i said in the post, if hes innacurate it should at least be inaccurate OUT OF BOUNDS, or at least towards the direction your throwing. If a QB OVERTHINKS outside and overthrows it, its going far outside, not inside. I can understand inaccuracy not stupidity.

Look like i said being realistic Chad is a guy who throws behind on an out route, and i dont even try throwing with him, think i did it once and it made me wanna throw up, but ive played against him and hes def not good up to 50 yards. His precision passing icon is a joke.

Anyway i have a way to keep MOST glitchers at bay, one way is a cheap way but if their gunna glitch on offense im gunna use the defense they cant beat. Unfortunately by the time u see they start glitching already in a hole, so its hard to overcome that.

EA also sucks with disconnects. Period.

I hope 09 is better, really do, im still gunna be playing it so ill be happier if its better, but when others can make things better quality in one year, dont give me bs about 3 years on next gen, if they had it right on old gen they could get it right on new gen, madden was a lot better from 04-06 as far as gameplay went(minus 360 w/ 06) than it was in 07 and 08.

Look, im not trying to say im the greatest madden player, but im def not a bad one by any stretch of the imagination. the things i talk about are not "self inflicted" believe me ive been pissed off enough to look at that. And ill look some more.

But when u have defenses that can sack your qb the second u snap the ball, and have plays where non skilled players can beat very skilled players by running them its bs. 99% of the time i see broncos i dont even play the scrub anymore. Have i beaten them in straight up games? all the time. But its not even worth my time or effort to mess with glitchers, i shouldnt have to.

If im accidently in a game with one yea i gotta figure it out, some times i do some times its too late on the scoreboard when i do. Point is, I SHOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WIT IT. 08 is a glitch fest. Its like the pats 3 championships, Cheaters prosper while really skilled teams fall.

its just bs man. i shouldnt have to waste time studying how to beat a glitcher, shouldnt have been a glitch in the first place.

Chad= Cheerleader

#25 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:34 PM

p.s. that still doesnt excuse on top of it, why chad johnson drops so many passes, and not even online, just a fun game. Also, worst thing is getting a spectacular catch reciever that doesnt jump for any jump balls, and i admit i cant user do it, normal user catching im very good with, but i tried everything possible and i cant get people to jump. But when Randy Moss automatically does it, and other players comp guys do, why dont mine? even got chad jonhson to 99 in spectacular catch by working with him dude never goes up on one n one coverage.

thing is, from my exeperince. :ESRB NOTICE: GAMEPLAY MAY CHANGE ONLINE AS WELL AS OTHER XBOXS:: crazy.gif another bs thing, anyway back to what i was saying, if madden wants u to win it will do everything to give u the chance, if it doesnt, it will do everything it can to make sure u dont come back..

oh and dont get me started on lb's who have 90 inch verticles and pick off passes going 35 yards downfield from 5 yards away from the line of scrimmage, and yes ive tried lofting the ball, either way if madden feels nice, gives u the play, otherwise unforgivng.

i can go on forever bout this game and its like that song i hate everything about u why do i love u, i can make plays and have fun and things can be running normally, relatively. Or it can be the most aggrivating game on earth, and thats not even the difference of winning or losing. I win a lotta games that i get the most pissed at. sumthin needs to change though.

but with madden scared of all pro football so much that they bought up the nfl liscense again so they can sit on their ass and just put more shiney things in, i dont expect much..

Oh btw, that REPLAY FIX comming out this year where if you mess up u have a chance to do it over again, IS THE GAYEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN PUT INTO A FOOTBALL GAME. Thats just fully idiotic. Turning that mode off will be one of the first things i do when i get the game. THANK GOD its not usable online.

Chad= Cheerleader

#26 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 1 2008, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
see i understand most this stuff, some glitchers i wreck but some i cant, never seen a kickoff glitch though, i hate the timout glitch cus it screwed me outta a win against a level 20 sumthin opponent, he was a glitcher i kicked his ass in the 4th and with a minute to go a quick timout and discconnect and i cant continue the game, b.s.

and i know all about keeping feet planted, i know the yr fault thing and ive looked, im no scrub, i beat most straight up players.
And your friend can look alex smith look good and i can make Kyle Boller look amazing.

As i said in the post, if hes innacurate it should at least be inaccurate OUT OF BOUNDS, or at least towards the direction your throwing. If a QB OVERTHINKS outside and overthrows it, its going far outside, not inside. I can understand inaccuracy not stupidity.

Look like i said being realistic Chad is a guy who throws behind on an out route, and i dont even try throwing with him, think i did it once and it made me wanna throw up, but ive played against him and hes def not good up to 50 yards. His precision passing icon is a joke.

Anyway i have a way to keep MOST glitchers at bay, one way is a cheap way but if their gunna glitch on offense im gunna use the defense they cant beat. Unfortunately by the time u see they start glitching already in a hole, so its hard to overcome that.

EA also sucks with disconnects. Period.

I hope 09 is better, really do, im still gunna be playing it so ill be happier if its better, but when others can make things better quality in one year, dont give me bs about 3 years on next gen, if they had it right on old gen they could get it right on new gen, madden was a lot better from 04-06 as far as gameplay went(minus 360 w/ 06) than it was in 07 and 08.

Look, im not trying to say im the greatest madden player, but im def not a bad one by any stretch of the imagination. the things i talk about are not "self inflicted" believe me ive been pissed off enough to look at that. And ill look some more.

But when u have defenses that can sack your qb the second u snap the ball, and have plays where non skilled players can beat very skilled players by running them its bs. 99% of the time i see broncos i dont even play the scrub anymore. Have i beaten them in straight up games? all the time. But its not even worth my time or effort to mess with glitchers, i shouldnt have to.

If im accidently in a game with one yea i gotta figure it out, some times i do some times its too late on the scoreboard when i do. Point is, I SHOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WIT IT. 08 is a glitch fest. Its like the pats 3 championships, Cheaters prosper while really skilled teams fall.

its just bs man. i shouldnt have to waste time studying how to beat a glitcher, shouldnt have been a glitch in the first place.

I hear ya but sometimes you can counter a lot of this stuff like getting sacked in seconds. There are ways that you can move and hot route backs to block to pick up A gap heat.

For instance try this: call any Weak-I normal or Weak-I twins, look for a FB thats doing a blue route (delayed route to the left) motion FB to the right side and tell your RB to block left. There you have instant A gap protection from under center.

There are a bunch of ways to counter all the crap in 08 it's just most people don't have the time to figure them out or don't care to they just expect these things to be gone. However I do believe E.A is dumb because I don't even think they know about these things until they launch it, unfortunately for us they don't put out patches to fix glitches so whatever product they put out is what we get.

On Chad Pennington, If you bullet pass everything Chad is money within 50 yards (sometimes longer). If you lob balls around then you might get a pick here and there but I user catch every single pass so I'm not worryied. I've raped countless people with the Jets, lvl 40's using the Pats with my Jets. My other team is the Jags but thats a different story.

Chad is a guy who throws behind on an out route

I've hardly ever seen it.

and have plays where non skilled players can beat very skilled players by running them its bs

Well then they must not be very skilled. I do agree with you that there are bugs and glitches but I've made myself gltich proof. If people want to run the option on me all game it's locked up, if they want to run FB dives with L.T (hard as hell to stop) I'll figure it out. If they want to rocket catch all day I have an answer for that as well. Unfortunately if your a madden freak and are still playing this game hardcore in June then you have become glitch proof. Amen knows how I stays on my madden grind!!

However if your a hardcore player or even a casual one then I recommend this website. If you want to share ideas and learn from the best of the best to bolster your madden game subscribe to the boards. It's free and straight up MADDEN and NCAA. If you want (although I've never done this) is purchase Ebooks from the site admins. It's basically everthing madden handed to you on a platter.

http://www.vgsportsinc.com/forums/

that REPLAY FIX comming out this year where if you mess up u have a chance to do it over again, IS THE GAYEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN PUT INTO A FOOTBALL GAME.

No doubt but guess what?... don't use it. it's there for the noobs, hardcore ballers don't need it. No big deal to me.

:ESRB NOTICE: GAMEPLAY MAY CHANGE

Every game that is online now-a-days has that. As long as there will be online lag then they will continue to say that. COD4, Rainbow 6 or whatever. They all same the same thing.

.s. that still doesnt excuse on top of it, why chad johnson drops so many passes, and not even online, just a fun game. Also, worst thing is getting a spectacular catch reciever that doesnt jump for any jump balls,

well, Chad will drop balls. I've played with the Bengals tons and Chad will drop balls and so will Randy Moss. It happeneds but one of my pet peeves is people who get distraught because the "artificial intelligence" didn't do what they had wanted. Well I say, USER CATCH EVERYTHING and there is no more worries. Like I said I'll user catch 90% of passes I'll hardly drop a pass, even in double coverage.

Also you can't expect a SPC WR to SPC every pass. That animation is B.S to begin with. The good thing about 09 is that it's dumb down a ton. Thank God!, If you want your WR to SPC then hit the practice mode and learn how to do.

Like I've said, everything is there at your disposal to take advantage of things that are bothersome.

Dropping a lot of passes- practicce usering

Tired of that DB just sitting there when he could have made an attempt for the ball. Click on and control

Want to SPC- then practice it and do it your self.

You can't get too mad at E.A on some of your issues because there are other avenues to take to negate this stuff but you can't get mad if your not making the adjusmnets.

#27 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:04 PM

I'm still waiting on you to train me, Dubb. I can't get the 7 sacks in one game achievement for shit. I got like 3 with Harris today and 4 with Ellis, all in the 1st half.. then my pass rush got slowed down.

#28 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:13 PM

BK

I got that achieve a long time ago. is it 7 with one player? or 7 sacks for the team.

#29 User is offline   Swissle Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jun 1 2008, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BK

I got that achieve a long time ago. is it 7 with one player? or 7 sacks for the team.

s-dub, can you tell me whos ass that is already?

#30 User is offline   BESTHANDS8381 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jun 1 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hear ya but sometimes you can counter a lot of this stuff like getting sacked in seconds. There are ways that you can move and hot route backs to block to pick up A gap heat.

For instance try this: call any Weak-I normal or Weak-I twins, look for a FB thats doing a blue route (delayed route to the left) motion FB to the right side and tell your RB to block left. There you have instant A gap protection from under center.

There are a bunch of ways to counter all the crap in 08 it's just most people don't have the time to figure them out or don't care to they just expect these things to be gone. However I do believe E.A is dumb because I don't even think they know about these things until they launch it, unfortunately for us they don't put out patches to fix glitches so whatever product they put out is what we get.

On Chad Pennington, If you bullet pass everything Chad is money within 50 yards (sometimes longer). If you lob balls around then you might get a pick here and there but I user catch every single pass so I'm not worryied. I've raped countless people with the Jets, lvl 40's using the Pats with my Jets. My other team is the Jags but thats a different story.

I've hardly ever seen it.

Well then they must not be very skilled. I do agree with you that there are bugs and glitches but I've made myself gltich proof. If people want to run the option on me all game it's locked up, if they want to run FB dives with L.T (hard as hell to stop) I'll figure it out. If they want to rocket catch all day I have an answer for that as well. Unfortunately if your a madden freak and are still playing this game hardcore in June then you have become glitch proof. Amen knows how I stays on my madden grind!!

However if your a hardcore player or even a casual one then I recommend this website. If you want to share ideas and learn from the best of the best to bolster your madden game subscribe to the boards. It's free and straight up MADDEN and NCAA. If you want (although I've never done this) is purchase Ebooks from the site admins. It's basically everthing madden handed to you on a platter.

http://www.vgsportsinc.com/forums/

No doubt but guess what?... don't use it. it's there for the noobs, hardcore ballers don't need it. No big deal to me.

Every game that is online now-a-days has that. As long as there will be online lag then they will continue to say that. COD4, Rainbow 6 or whatever. They all same the same thing.

well, Chad will drop balls. I've played with the Bengals tons and Chad will drop balls and so will Randy Moss. It happeneds but one of my pet peeves is people who get distraught because the "artificial intelligence" didn't do what they had wanted. Well I say, USER CATCH EVERYTHING and there is no more worries. Like I said I'll user catch 90% of passes I'll hardly drop a pass, even in double coverage.

Also you can't expect a SPC WR to SPC every pass. That animation is B.S to begin with. The good thing about 09 is that it's dumb down a ton. Thank God!, If you want your WR to SPC then hit the practice mode and learn how to do.

Like I've said, everything is there at your disposal to take advantage of things that are bothersome.

Dropping a lot of passes- practicce usering

Tired of that DB just sitting there when he could have made an attempt for the ball. Click on and control

Want to SPC- then practice it and do it your self.

You can't get too mad at E.A on some of your issues because there are other avenues to take to negate this stuff but you can't get mad if your not making the adjusmnets.

i appreciate the talk, and im hardcore player i just dont wanna be bothered with glitches, and dont have the time to figure most of um out.

When it comes to run d doesnt matta who i have people arent running the ball on me fb dive glitch or not, doesnt happen.

Thats nice u use the Jets i use um sometimes and have beaten the pats a few times with them but the dbackfield and lack of people catching the ball pisses me off.

Catching: I user catch to cut off passes and on double teams if im desperate but i practiced and have no clue how to do a SPC, i tap the y button i press back and tap i hold it press it all different pressures and nada. And i know the jumping is rediculous on SPC, my point is i hate when a dback goes up and knocks it down and the wr just keeps running and tries to catch it normally, even with user catch tapping Y. So yea. user catching every which way besides jumping is not a problem.

but yea its good to see someone put glitchers in their place but i dont know the people who know the glitches enough to stop um all, i havent even seen/ heard some of the things ur talkin bout so i feel bad for u that u had to deal with that.

and nice on beating level 40's, most those guys that high are ultimate glitchers so since u know how to stop all that bs must be easy for ya.

and one last note i houte route all the time against glitchers i just dont auidible block enough to mess with um.

Chad= Cheerleader

#31 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (BESTHANDS8381 @ Jun 2 2008, 02:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i appreciate the talk, and im hardcore player i just dont wanna be bothered with glitches, and dont have the time to figure most of um out.

When it comes to run d doesnt matta who i have people arent running the ball on me fb dive glitch or not, doesnt happen.

Thats nice u use the Jets i use um sometimes and have beaten the pats a few times with them but the dbackfield and lack of people catching the ball pisses me off.

Catching: I user catch to cut off passes and on double teams if im desperate but i practiced and have no clue how to do a SPC, i tap the y button i press back and tap i hold it press it all different pressures and nada. And i know the jumping is rediculous on SPC, my point is i hate when a dback goes up and knocks it down and the wr just keeps running and tries to catch it normally, even with user catch tapping Y. So yea. user catching every which way besides jumping is not a problem.

but yea its good to see someone put glitchers in their place but i dont know the people who know the glitches enough to stop um all, i havent even seen/ heard some of the things ur talkin bout so i feel bad for u that u had to deal with that.

and nice on beating level 40's, most those guys that high are ultimate glitchers so since u know how to stop all that bs must be easy for ya.

and one last note i houte route all the time against glitchers i just dont auidible block enough to mess with um.

Hit the lab (practice mode) with the Giants and use Plax. Make sure he runs a streak and not a fade, throw to him with no lead pass, click on Plax and hold y down early (keep holding it) and just slighlty move in the direction of the passing lane and whola. Don't tap just hold Y down.

It's all good though. Personally I've been playing madden for years beyond I could remember and when madden was introduced online in 03 (I think) it just excellerated my passion for the game. I know the glitches are annoying but I will not be swayed to alter my experience because some little punk is abusing programming errors. There is a way to counter almost everything. I hear people all the time talk about it and how pissed they get. That used to be me until I got fed up because I like playing the sport I love whether it be for real or a video game but I'm not down to compromise my love for the game because E.A f*cked up and because nerds f*ck the game up. I just started to get even and it's hilarious watching little scrubs get pissy because their cheese didn't work.

Anyways peep that site if you want answers. Don't let these muhf*ckas ruin the experience.

#32 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Swissle @ Jun 2 2008, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
s-dub, can you tell me whos ass that is already?

She's a brazilian pornstar. Ju like? biggrin.gif

I think jetsfan115 said he has it. Holla at him

#33 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jun 1 2008, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BK

7 with 1 player.
And I keep gettin screwed over on the 20 straight completions one too. I get mad because I wanna get the 100% pass completion and 20 straight in one game.

#34 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:13 AM

09 looks very promising, i look forward to slapping everyone around on this forum again

season simulation again anyone?
ColesReturns87

#35 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:19 AM

Is there a site that list every teams ratings yet?
Posted Image

#36 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (C l u t c H 385 @ Jun 2 2008, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there a site that list every teams ratings yet?

Yes, Pastapadre has all the teams ratings.
Posted Image

#37 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (ColesReturns87 @ Jun 2 2008, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
09 looks very promising, i look forward to slapping everyone around on this forum again

season simulation again anyone?

sorry.. you're not allowed to play.

#38 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Amen @ Jun 2 2008, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry.. you're not allowed to play.

haha oh cmon
ColesReturns87

#39 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:17 PM

This year Madden has its own league mode. You can have 32 teams, trades, postseason, and shit like that.
Posted Image

#40 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 June 2008 - 12:21 PM

That game is going to be insane!
There is a new online dynasty mode, you have 11 people in a world and you can recruit, schedule games, and do everything in dynasty mode with real people and build a power house, up to 60 seasons!

The game play is redone also, it looks a lot better, and the features they added are really cool, it comes out July 15th, anyone here going to get it or are interested in it?? I love NCAA, its a different feel then madden, its the college atmosphere and just like different play selections, more just classic football, like the wing back formations, QB options, the super star on the team that you can't stop. Looks like NCAA is back this year, last year was alright but was lame to Madden, this year NCAA looks to be a quality game.
Posted Image

• (22 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users