NYJetsFan.com Forums: Xbox 360 Price Announced - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Xbox 360 Price Announced

#41 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets Football, Mets Baseball, parties, gaming, and programming.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2005 - 11:30 AM

Playstation 3 wil feature a new controller and cost upwards around $600! I think that it's the most powerful but I'm sorry it will not be as successful this time around because of those two reasons. Xbox 360 is shaping up to be an online specific system with the emphasis being Xbox Live. Revolution no one knows much about but I have been a Nintendo fan since I first started playing games and I beleive that with wifi out of the box and a 150-200 dollar price range and some sort of new fangled game play machanic I'm going to own one and alot of people will too. I dont care if only nintendo makes games for it and no third party developers jump on the bandwagon untill it is debuted, i know it will rock even being the least powerful of the three. my second system will be which ever system i feel i need. Ps3 or xbox 360, itll dfepend on price, aps, and timing.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#42 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2005 - 11:38 AM

nintendo makes great games anyway. they don't really need third party help like MS or Sony. alot of people are talking about the processor of the PS3 as being this ultimate thing but its not gonna be like taht. they'll never take a loss on the system and won't make one that cost more then the xbox does so they'll have to fit it under a 300 dollar limit so they might cut corners elsewhere
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#43 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2005 - 11:44 AM

If it helps you sleep at night. Sony dominated the market this generation and feels they can afford to take the hit of not coming out first. MS needs to get out first and get a jump start on this new generation and will make their money on Live and on games. If they get the lead early then they feel that they will make up their losses from this passing generation. Sony can stand to put out a betyter prouct at a later date and at a ridiculous price b/c they have such a huge market and have made so much money.

Glad to see we agree on nintendo anyway.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#44 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2005 - 12:16 PM

No company feels they can afford to. Trust me. all companies are greedy with the exception of small mom and pop shops. But MS and sony are greedy companies. PS will always win cause they are way bigger in japan then MS is. Japan supports their companies and will take the sony product before MS anyday. Anyway both systems are gonna be extremely powerfull and way better then anything else. I’m just gonna go for the ones with the better games and that’s in my opinion xbox360. a few games I really want is
Elder scrolls 4 oblivion
Jade empire 2
Fable 2
There is another bioware project also. Don’t know what it is but bioware is graet at making games
DOA4
Ninja gaiden 2

Just to name a few
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#45 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2005 - 04:57 PM

Yea, I'm torn though b/c I want Final Fantasy games and they will definately on PS3, but may in fact venture to Xbox. If that happens then i dont have to subject myself to 600 dollars for a game system that i will use for one game. But Bioware my be the only readon I buy a 360 too.

#46 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:02 PM

I don’t like FF at all. Turn based RPG get boring quick in my book. Also I’m pretty sure its gonna be on the xbox360 as well. I remember hearing about that
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#47 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Aug 24 2005, 06:37 PM)
I don’t like FF at all. Turn based RPG get boring quick in my book. Also I’m pretty sure its gonna be on the xbox360 as well. I remember hearing about that

I've been playing them since I was 7, I love them and I'm a statistcal nut so those kinda games make me feel like i'm really in the game. Baseball is similar. It can be boring, but if you focus on ther stats its very exciting. Anyway the new game (12) promises to change the gameplay dramatically (last time they did that was 8 and i hated that game. 10 was different too but that was cool. and I never played 11 b/c i didnt want to do the fee).

But if PS3 is the best thing ever I'll get one when the price goes down. i mean I survived many years w/o my xbox. now I never play PS2 ever, and my GCN and Xbox get specific playing time based on the kinds of games.

#48 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:28 PM

I feel the same as u about the PS3 if its really that good I’ll get one if not then I won. I’m taking a wait and see approach on it. as far as an xbox360 I’m gonna get one asap. Too many games I want are coming out on it not to.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users