NYJetsFan.com Forums: Mccain Makes His Pick!!! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:37 AM) fantasy help - Rivers and DJax for Dez and Tannehill? i'll be getting dez and tannehill. i'm the one proposing the trade.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:41 AM) i have brees starting. they have eli.
Resize Shouts Area

• (17 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mccain Makes His Pick!!!

#21 User is offline   KSUpilot Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:47 AM

They will try to spin this the best they can. If he is talking to a republican group...she is the best pro-right pick he has made. If he is talking to left-leaning women, he will try to paint her as Hillary Part 2.
And then the experience issue...already they are saying 'She was a mayor and a Governor!"...There are developments in my town with more people than the town she was mayor of. And Governor of Alaska? Please.
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:44 PM

To CONSERVATIVES she appeals to 2 main strong points,1)Pro-Life & 2)Pro-2nd Amendment, I know to many who live in the tri-state area this does'nt mean miuch but to CONSERVATIVES in this COUNTRY it means a whole lot. McCain is trying to shore up his Conservative base & w/this pick he did. She's anti-gay marriage(psst..so are the MAJORITY of people in this Country-including me) but she is not against gays recieving same-sex benefits which she proved by signing a bill into law as Gov. of Alaska. McCain is NOT trying to sway the Fanatical Feminists who backed Clinton, he's trying to woo the INDEPENDENT & "PUMA" voters who are still unsure which way they're leaning. I see some are questioning her qualifications...she has been selected to run as VICE-President & is NOT RUNNING for President UNLIKE someone who has almost 3yrs in the senate & for 2 of those 3 has been running for PRESIDENT...What qualifications are there??? ZERO!!!, because someone is a good orator does NOT QUALIFY them to be POTUS. If you believe in your candidate so be it, I BELIEVE in mine.

p.s. Good Luck to ALL & have a safe Labor Day weekend!!!

#23 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Aug 30 2008, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
McCain picked Palin because like him she is a maverick who has bucked her party countless of times on numerous key issues. Also, she's pro-life & pro-2nd Amendment (being a lifetime member of the NRA). As a Gov. albeit for nearly 2yrs. & twice elected Mayor of a small town she has more executive experience than any candidate including McCain. McCain sees her as an outsider who is NOT from the Washington establishment & CANNOT be tied to the Bush administration, so there goes obamas claim of 4 more yrs of Bush. She also relates well to the working class, they can see themselves in her, she's the mother of 5 children, 1 who enlisted on Sept.11 2007 at the age of 18 in the Army & an infant who was born this past April & has downsyndrome. She really is living the American Dream, work hard, be sincere, stand by your principles & Always keep God in your life & good things will come your way. God Bless her & John McCain in their quest to lead this Great Country for the next 8yrs.

Well they're going to need God because when the DNC starts showing ads with Bush hugging McCain and Ted Stevens with Palin it will only remind voters of Bush's incompetence and Stevens' corruption. Not to forget Palin's support for the infamous bridge to nowhere, like John Kerry she was for it before she was against it. Having kids and a son who's going to Iraq isn't anything new. Joe Biden has kids and a son who'll be in Iraq too. Hell Joe Biden's done more for women than Sarah Palin has. McCain should have talked to Walter Mondale before he made this pick. Mondale would have told McCain not to expect women to vote for him just because a woman is his running mate.

Having an ass load of guns and stopping total strangers from getting an abortion won't lower gas prices, stop home foreclosures, stop outsourcing of American jobs, fight terrorism, improve American math and science test scores, lower health care costs, and pay down the national deficit. It's been said 40 trillion times but the words are as true now as they were in 1992.

"It's the economy stupid."

P.S. In the words of 1 of the Greatest Presidents this Nation has EVER had- "The trouble with our liberal freinds is not that they're ignorant, it's just they know so much that isn't so." Ronald W. Reagan

Cut taxes, cut funding to federal programs, but barrow billions of dollars from other nations (even our enemies) so we can pay for a bunch of crap the DoD doesn't need just so they can get their rocks off at seeing shit blow up. Yeah we really need 4 more years of that. As if 20 out of 28 years of that isn't enough.

Ronald Reagan. Sold arms to both Saddam and bin Laden and left office with more debt than when he entered office; but he's one of our greatest Presidents. hysterical.gif
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#24 User is offline   JoeBoo Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

I can see what McCain has tried to do by picking Palin, its basically an unknown/no record/american, and i believe its extremely interesting that he chose a woman, while as a minor strategy trying to get Hilary supporters that are still undecided. I suppose its more appealing to a middle class family to see someone like her in office, but I don't agree with the choice. I personally just hope that the American people can stay informed on everything that occurs within the next 11-12 weeks before November 4.

These next few days are all just reactions to the VP pick and I still think that these conventions are horrid ways of determining a president. Obama's speech was good, but he is just a great speaker. I felt that his speech the other night was a completely different demeanor then he has had in the past 4-5 months. He had more of an iron fist and a more direct tone in his presentation. He relates to me, maybe because I'm one of the younger voters, but in a time when the United States is faced with so many issues, the American people are fragile and don't exactly know where to look for short-term/long-term answers. I don't think Obama is a savior of any type, but I think he is a step in the right direction. I like his energy policy, but his economic policy seems a little on the weaker side. In a time where technology booms more and more everyday, there is absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER that the average american person can take an hour out of his day and not be informed about this election. The voter turnout this year is gonna be giant and i believe that after the convention next week, more and more people will begin to follow. Hopefully everyone can come up with there own decision and not rely on 1 or 2 speeches and/or a debate, and reactions from the opposite parties, along with what the general word around your co-workers, family, and friends are.

I can't have one decent conversation about this election with anyone I know except my one friend that goes to George Washington University, and he has left for school already.

I'm not trying to get into a debate with anyone, but all I can really say is that I hope everyone can stay informed and make a logical choice at who can lead this country. I'm still undecided and have yet to lean either way on who to vote for. Just my few cents.
user posted image

#25 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:22 PM

The MAJOR reason we had a surplus during the clinton era is because we had a Republican controlled Congress. This was the 1st time in close to 50yrs since such a thing had occurred & it ALL came about due to the fact that bill put hillary in charge of revamping the health care system which turned out to be a complete & utter failure & disgusted the American people so much they voted in a Republican Congress to keep bill in check, & guess what, economically it worked. biden's son is not going to IRAQ to FIGHT he belongs to the JAG unit,he'll be there trying to screw some grunt for doing his job.

ps- President Reagan did that to fight communism which those countries were being threatened with, at the time communism was the biggest threat to the World not islamic radicalism.

#26 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

JoeBoo, you sound like an intelligent well thought out person, good luck to you in making your decision.

#27 User is offline   JoeBoo Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:36 PM

Thank you. I put all my effort to be the best a person can be.

This is my first time I can vote and I would hate to see it wasted by not staying informed. I don't even like politics, I am a Business Administration major and I hate seeing ignorance.
user posted image

#28 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:45 PM

Don't look now, but you have the makings of a Republican.

#29 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:40 PM

Certainly this week was the most interesting week of the election so far, and it only got more interesting following McCain's surprise pick for VP; in my opinion both candidates made pretty cynical choices as to who their running mate would be: Biden has a wealth of experience foreign policy-wise, something Obama has been criticised for and Palin looks to have been chosen so the Republicans can take away some of the female vote from the Democrats. Seriously, her political past is not substantial at all!

But I think Obama stole a march over McCain (who would be my vote if I was a US citizen on account of his foreign policy promises) because Biden can help make his manifesto appear more conclusive, whereas Palin doesn't really do that for McCain. This election - and the one which will occur here in Britain in the next year or two - will be won or lost in two key areas - what each side plans for the economy, and more importantly in my eyes, what they promise on the international stage.
With Russia's aggresive attitude towards Georgia and the Ukraine as well as the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq to deal with it's not really the best time for a significant switch in policy and for either of the potential presidents to adopt a more isolationist attitude to focus on matters at home. But with the economy in an awful state that appears to be what the people want, so whoever the next president is going to be needs to be clued up about what they are going to do, with a solid strategy in place because it's not going to be easy for them.

On the economy, over here a lot of people are calling for tax cuts, but the Government is already in pretty dire straits as it is, and this is the body who the people want to solve the problem. It makes it difficult if they are fighting a monetary issue with less money. It figures that with higher taxes, the government is spending more so you don't have to.
At least in America you don't have free healthcare. Quite simply, the NHS over here is a mess and can only be improved if other areas receive less funding. The billions it would free up if the NHS was privatised - or certain areas privatised - would mean more money to spend elsewhere for the British government, and it would enable them to help steady the economic ship.

#30 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

Boy you really do follow those talking points.

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Aug 30 2008, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The MAJOR reason we had a surplus during the clinton era is because we had a Republican controlled Congress.

Wrong, the reason there was a surplus when Clinton was President is because of what he and the Democratic controlled congress did in 1993 when congress passed and Clinton signed the Deficit Reduction Act of 1993. Despite every Republican in congress voting against it.

Clearly the CBO numbers confirm that the major credit for creating the 1998 surplus must go to actions of the 103rd Democratic Congress, which not only produced real net savings of $141 billion, but created the conditions necessary to adopt pro-growth monetary policies that have been very successful. The centerpiece of this effort, the deficit reduction bill passed in 1993, was described as follows by Federal Reserve Chairman Greenspan: `There's no question that the impact of bringing the deficit down [through the 1993 budget bill] set in place a series of events--a virtuous cycle, if I may put it that way--which has led us to where we are.' (In testimony before the House Budget Committee, March 4, 1998.)
source: The Congressional Budget Office

This was the 1st time in close to 50yrs since such a thing had occurred & it ALL came about due to the fact that bill put hillary in charge of revamping the health care system which turned out to be a complete & utter failure & disgusted the American people so much they voted in a Republican Congress to keep bill in check, & guess what, economically it worked.

That was only one reason why the Democrats lost congress in 1994. Clinton's handling of Don't ask don't tell was another reason. Corruption by House chairman of Ways and Means Dan Rostenkowski. The begining of the Whitewater charges. Clinton's handling of Somalia and Rwanda. Democrats being arrogant and having a sense of entitlement after being in power for 40 years. Pretty much the same reasons the Republicans lost in 2006 after only 12 years. The Democrats didn't lose in 1994 just because of Hillary Clinton and her handling of health care. If the Clintons would have worked with congress especially with people like Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan instead of being my way or the highway; we'd have universal health care right now. The Republicans won in 1994 for the same reasons Democrats won 12 years later. The voters were pissed for many reasons.

biden's son is not going to IRAQ to FIGHT he belongs to the JAG unit,he'll be there trying to screw some grunt for doing his job.

And you know this how? You going to be over there with him? What kind of nagging football injury do you have? Unlike most Americans Beau Biden is not fighting the war with his keyboard.

ps- President Reagan did that to fight communism which those countries were being threatened with, at the time communism was the biggest threat to the World not islamic radicalism.

Excuses, excuses. That doesn't excuse why he let them KEEP the weapons the U.S. gave them to fight the Soviets. Weapons they'd use to fight Americans 20 years later. Reagan funded the very people that attacked America on 9/11. And that in itself does NOT make him one of our greatest Presidents. That makes him one of our worst. It didn't take a crystal ball back in the early 80s to know that those Afghan fighters disliked the United States. No Reagan thought they were the lesser of two evils and he was wrong, since because of Richard Nixon the Soviet Union was well on it's way to collapse anyway.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#31 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Jet @ Aug 30 2008, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Excuses, excuses. That doesn't excuse why he let them KEEP the weapons the U.S. gave them to fight the Soviets. Weapons they'd use to fight Americans 20 years later. Reagan funded the very people that attacked America on 9/11. And that in itself does NOT make him one of our greatest Presidents. That makes him one of our worst. It didn't take a crystal ball back in the early 80s to know that those Afghan fighters disliked the United States. No Reagan thought they were the lesser of two evils and he was wrong, since because of Richard Nixon the Soviet Union was well on it's way to collapse anyway.

Reagan does come across as pretty dumb for that. He fought the deposition of the pro-Western leader in Iran by Islamic Fundamentalists under Ayatollah Khameini with sanctions and then went ahead and proscribed Islamic Fundamentalists weapons to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.

#32 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:03 PM

mr jet, you obviously are not ignorant, you just know so much that isn't so. drinks.gif

#33 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:10 PM

Ignorance = ardently being a democrat or a republican.

George Washington warned us against letting parties take control of our government in his Farewell Address: "...the common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it. It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which finds a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another. There is an opinion that parties in free countries are useful checks upon the administration of the government and serve to keep alive the spirit of liberty. This within certain limits is probably true; and in governments of a monarchical cast, patriotism may look with indulgence, if not with favor, upon the spirit of party. But in those of the popular character, in governments purely elective, it is a spirit not to be encouraged. From their natural tendency, it is certain there will always be enough of that spirit for every salutary purpose. And there being constant danger of excess, the effort ought to be by force of public opinion, to mitigate and assuage it. A fire not to be quenched, it demands a uniform vigilance to prevent its bursting into a flame, lest, instead of warming, it should consume."

No one party could ever be 100% correct. Let's be honest, there are extremely intelligent men on both sides...so how could one side be right and the other wrong? They can't, and the true answer to that is a balance of both ideas. THE PROBLEM IS THOSE PEOPLE WITH A TRUE, INTELLIGENT BALANCE OF BOTH DEMOCRATIC AND REPUBLICAN BASIC ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL PHILOSOPHIES WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE AT THE PRESIDENCY BECAUSE THE PARTIES WOULD NEVER LET THEM.

And just as a side note...what is the obsession with fighting? Why do you discredit someone who goes to Iraq for reasons other than killing people? Not that I'm exactly high on lawyers...but I would be a hell of a lot more proud of my child if they went to Iraq to be a medic and prolong life as opposed to a sniper and end human lives.
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (JoeBoo @ Aug 30 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can see what McCain has tried to do by picking Palin, its basically an unknown/no record/american, and i believe its extremely interesting that he chose a woman, while as a minor strategy trying to get Hilary supporters that are still undecided. I suppose its more appealing to a middle class family to see someone like her in office, but I don't agree with the choice. I personally just hope that the American people can stay informed on everything that occurs within the next 11-12 weeks before November 4.

These next few days are all just reactions to the VP pick and I still think that these conventions are horrid ways of determining a president. Obama's speech was good, but he is just a great speaker. I felt that his speech the other night was a completely different demeanor then he has had in the past 4-5 months. He had more of an iron fist and a more direct tone in his presentation. He relates to me, maybe because I'm one of the younger voters, but in a time when the United States is faced with so many issues, the American people are fragile and don't exactly know where to look for short-term/long-term answers. I don't think Obama is a savior of any type, but I think he is a step in the right direction. I like his energy policy, but his economic policy seems a little on the weaker side. In a time where technology booms more and more everyday, there is absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER that the average american person can take an hour out of his day and not be informed about this election. The voter turnout this year is gonna be giant and i believe that after the convention next week, more and more people will begin to follow. Hopefully everyone can come up with there own decision and not rely on 1 or 2 speeches and/or a debate, and reactions from the opposite parties, along with what the general word around your co-workers, family, and friends are.

I can't have one decent conversation about this election with anyone I know except my one friend that goes to George Washington University, and he has left for school already.

I'm not trying to get into a debate with anyone, but all I can really say is that I hope everyone can stay informed and make a logical choice at who can lead this country. I'm still undecided and have yet to lean either way on who to vote for. Just my few cents.

Beautiful post. I agree. People not only need to vote but know what they're voting for and why they are voting for it. People who say they don't vote because they're vote doesn't count I just want to smack. They are usually the ones that are the first to complain when something is wrong. Hopefully people will follow your lead and not enter the voting booth with a little to no information on both candidates.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#35 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Aug 30 2008, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mr jet, you obviously are not ignorant, you just know so much that isn't so. drinks.gif

Perhaps drinks.gif Like Charles Barkley, I may be wrong, but I doubt It.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#36 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Aug 30 2008, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is this like the chewbacca defense?
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#37 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:33 PM

kudos mr jet, & to hurricane I am not diminishing the fact that biden jr is going to Iraq but when someone makes a point to show that fact as if he was going to be on the front lines in battle, I feel I have to clarify the issue, that's all. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS, help them to be safe & successful & to come home soon. HOORAH!!!

#38 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:36 PM

santana, chewbacca defense???

#39 User is offline   hornblower Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:44 PM

Most of these post are quite well written. Much better than most political sights. It just shows that Jet fans are the most literate and wise of all.
I love the cartoon especially the figure of "W".

#40 User is offline   JettingAwayAC Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Aug 30 2008, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
santana, chewbacca defense???

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gUP5GzHIojU
Posted Image

• (17 Pages)