NYJetsFan.com Forums: Mccain Makes His Pick!!! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! much love from nyjetsfan and gg03
santana Icon : (23 December 2014 - 11:57 PM) kyle williams
azjetfan Icon : (23 December 2014 - 11:58 PM) I think the D Ryan plays makes it hard for some to get in.
azjetfan Icon : (23 December 2014 - 11:58 PM) Guys like Wilks and Rich move around alot
santana Icon : (23 December 2014 - 11:59 PM) media wasnt exactly praising the jets at any point either
santana Icon : (23 December 2014 - 11:59 PM) it was fairly negative throughout the year
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:00 AM) Yea. The PB is a popularity contest.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:00 AM) Consideri g what the D had to do to protect that secondary it's impressive they did as well as they did.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 12:01 AM) You might want to re-read my post and change your comment AZ
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 12:01 AM) All of his sucess was before the slalry cap
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 12:01 AM) salary
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:02 AM) I hope the jets sit some players this week
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 AM) I don't want to see mangold or anyone really get injured
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 AM) injury list is getting long
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 12:04 AM) From 1965- 1985 the Cowboys never had a losing season. Thats the kind of impact no salary cap had for the rich teams
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:06 AM) for more research see ny yankees
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 12:15 AM) I hear you and MLB still doesnt have a salary cap. Just luxry tax
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 12:16 AM) luxury
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 12:41 AM) And speaking of no salary cap that`s why the Yankees are the 4th richest team in all of pro sports in the world so they can buy any player they want with no salary cap in place. The other top three richest teams are European soccer teams
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:56 AM) hala madrid
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 12:58 AM) How many times have the Yankees won the World Series in the last 10 years? Once?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:01 AM) 07 wasnt it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 AM) 09
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:10 AM) lack of OBJ on this probowl list
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 AM) There's a significant lack of Favre, too
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 AM) Also a lack of Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 AM) HALA RAUL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 AM) Richardson and Wilkerson are both better than Kyle Williams
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:00 PM) So Ron Wolf is also coming on board to "consult"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:00 PM) At least we are getting FOOTBALL minds
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:01 PM) and not pencil fuckin pushers
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:01 PM) BTW f*** Christmas
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:11 PM) Oh good evening to you too
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:13 PM) LOL @ 03
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) FIRE WOLF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) FIRE CASSERLY
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:29 PM) UPDATE THE UPDATE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:34 PM) Hahaha
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:07 PM) LMAO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:12 PM) FIRE GLAT
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:14 PM) @jetswhispers · 1h 1 hour ago
I drove past the stadium today, and the towel billboard was still up. Why does the "Fire Idzik" movement want Glat fired? Does anyone know.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) f*** Christmas!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) bah humbug
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 11:13 PM) Fire Christmas!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:42 PM) Rex Ryan is #2 on NFL.com's top 10 coaching candidates
Resize Shouts Area

• (17 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mccain Makes His Pick!!!

#41 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:08 PM

I hate jonny cochran...ha ha ha...

#42 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:03 AM

John McCain "The Maverick" has been dead since 2000. 2008 John McCain is no maverick, when you vote 90% of the time with the President and tow the party line you aren't a maverick.

Anyways, the odds of McCain not dying in office are against him, so his VP choice was pretty important, and I think he blew it.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#43 User is offline   Joecreed Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:23 AM

I'm not getting into all this stuff on here, because like Mr Jet says but doesn't follow, I can rip them all a new asshole as well.

Anyway, I just want to give you guys some economic insight since you all seem to be confused. One, the economy when Clinton left office was in a recession. Bush inherited a recession from Clinton. Look up the definition of a recession, and look at the financial data for that time period.

Second, the economy runs in cycles. Whether it is Clinton, Bush, me or that guy that was the huge Brad Smith fan on here awhile back as president. It doesn't matter much. Over time it will be going both up and down...that's how it works.

That's it...I feel better now.

#44 User is offline   Buckmaster Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:40 AM

Mr. Jet –

I think you can take that sorry ass picture of John Edwards “self proclaimed adulterer” from your signature.

I’m surprised you would want him associated with your beloved Barck Hussain Obama “the messiah”…

Take care and have a good day …

QUOTE (Mr_Jet @ Aug 30 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Boy you really do follow those talking points.
Wrong, the reason there was a surplus when Clinton was President is because of what he and the Democratic controlled congress did in 1993 when congress passed and Clinton signed the Deficit Reduction Act of 1993. Despite every Republican in congress voting against it.

Clearly the CBO numbers confirm that the major credit for creating the 1998 surplus must go to actions of the 103rd Democratic Congress, which not only produced real net savings of $141 billion, but created the conditions necessary to adopt pro-growth monetary policies that have been very successful. The centerpiece of this effort, the deficit reduction bill passed in 1993, was described as follows by Federal Reserve Chairman Greenspan: `There's no question that the impact of bringing the deficit down [through the 1993 budget bill] set in place a series of events--a virtuous cycle, if I may put it that way--which has led us to where we are.' (In testimony before the House Budget Committee, March 4, 1998.)
source: The Congressional Budget Office
That was only one reason why the Democrats lost congress in 1994. Clinton's handling of Don't ask don't tell was another reason. Corruption by House chairman of Ways and Means Dan Rostenkowski. The begining of the Whitewater charges. Clinton's handling of Somalia and Rwanda. Democrats being arrogant and having a sense of entitlement after being in power for 40 years. Pretty much the same reasons the Republicans lost in 2006 after only 12 years. The Democrats didn't lose in 1994 just because of Hillary Clinton and her handling of health care. If the Clintons would have worked with congress especially with people like Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan instead of being my way or the highway; we'd have universal health care right now. The Republicans won in 1994 for the same reasons Democrats won 12 years later. The voters were pissed for many reasons.
And you know this how? You going to be over there with him? What kind of nagging football injury do you have? Unlike most Americans Beau Biden is not fighting the war with his keyboard.
Excuses, excuses. That doesn't excuse why he let them KEEP the weapons the U.S. gave them to fight the Soviets. Weapons they'd use to fight Americans 20 years later. Reagan funded the very people that attacked America on 9/11. And that in itself does NOT make him one of our greatest Presidents. That makes him one of our worst. It didn't take a crystal ball back in the early 80s to know that those Afghan fighters disliked the United States. No Reagan thought they were the lesser of two evils and he was wrong, since because of Richard Nixon the Soviet Union was well on it's way to collapse anyway.

87-92 - 6324 HMLA-167

#45 User is offline   choon328 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (Buckmaster @ Aug 31 2008, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mr. Jet –

I think you can take that sorry ass picture of John Edwards “self proclaimed adulterer” from your signature.

I’m surprised you would want him associated with your beloved Barck Hussain Obama “the messiah”…

Lets not forget that John McCain also cheated on his first wife with Cindy McCain. Which in my opinion makes her classless and dirty.
“We know we’re better than you, we don’t give a f*ck if you know it or not, we don’t give a sh*t if you give us your best game, we’re gonna give you our best game and we’re gonna beat the f*ck outta ya. How’s that?”

-Rex Ryan, Hard Knocks

#46 User is offline   Buckmaster Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (choon328 @ Aug 31 2008, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets not forget that John McCain also cheated on his first wife with Cindy McCain. Which in my opinion makes her classless and dirty.

I can’t understand how anybody can vote for someone based solely on race. The black population as a whole will be voting for Barack Obama strictly because he is a black man, “Talk about reverse discrimination”.

I will not be voting for Obama because he stands for everything that I am against, “not because he is black”. I don’t particularly care for John McCain either. I guess I will be voting for the lesser of two evils (John McCain)

I truly admire and respect John McCain’s VP selection - Sarah Palin. I wish she was running for President I would vote for her over the other two idiots (Obama, McCain). The Obama campaign and media portray her as having no experience which is a tremendously bigoted statement.

Lets looks at the facts…

Palin has more executive experience than Obama. Palin started out in small town politics as a school board member. She was then elected and served for two terms as city councilwoman in Wasilla, AK. Palin then served on Alaska's Oil and Natural Gas Conservation Commission for a brief time. In 2006 she was elected as Governor of Alaska.

Barack Obama’s experience: Two years in the US Senate. (One of those years running for president). Seven years in the Illinois senate.

If Sarah Palin does not have enough experience to be Vice President then Barack Obama certainly does not have enough experience to be President. When the Obama campaign or the media proclaim that Palin does not have enough experience to be Vice President that is just plain bullshit.

I think John McCain is an idiot and I also think Barack Obama is an idiot. I just don’t think McCain will do as much harm to the United States as Barack Hussein Obama would. “Personally” I’d like to see McCain get elected and then “kick” in office and have Sarah Palin take over as president.

“OH yea” – Back to John Edwards… Any man who cheats on his wife while she is under going cancer treatments is a complete scumbag…

87-92 - 6324 HMLA-167

#47 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (Buckmaster @ Aug 31 2008, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mr. Jet –

First off all let's get one thing straight. I will put who I want, where I want in my signature, anytime I want. And I will not have you dictate to me who I can and can't have in my signature. Now I know the U.S. constitution means nothing to Republicans anymore, but we still do have freedom of speech. I'll put a picture of John Edwards shitting on an old woman's face and pissing on her dog in my signature if I want to.

Edwards knows what he did was wrong and he's paying the price now. He is a liar, a dumbass, a damn fool...and I'd still vote for his sorry ass. I didn't support him because he was John Edwards. I supported the issues John Edwards campaigned on. Issues he made the centerpiece of his campaign, issues Clinton and Obama were not really addressing at the time. As choon pointed out, those who live in glass houses shouldn't through stones. NOT THAT IT MATTERS but John McCain cheated on his first wife, he started dating Cindy while still living with his first wife, and got a marriage license to marry Cindy while he was still married to his first wife. Newt Gingrich cheated on and divorced his first wife while she had cancer and also cheated on his second wife (with his future third wife)....doing this while he was trying to impeach President Clinton. Bob Barr back when he was a Republican who for years fought to make abortion illegal, got his mistress/future wife pregnant and "let" her to go get an abortion. It doesn't matter to me if a politician is a freak in the bedroom or not, as long as they do the job they take an oath to do. Despite what Karl Rove has brainwashed millions of people into believing, God is not a Republican.

So Edwards or no Edwards in my signature I will still vote for Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Muslim or no muslim. Just like I'd vote for a protestant, a catholic, a jew, a budhist, an atheist, etc. if I agreed with he or she on the issues. Nothing says the President has to be a christian anyway...which by the way Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. is. Not that it should matter.

But throw your stones at John Edwards, you just better hope the rumors about Governor Palin's youngest child aren't true.

QUOTE (Buckmaster @ Aug 31 2008, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can’t understand how anybody can vote for someone based solely on race. The black population as a whole will be voting for Barack Obama strictly because he is a black man, “Talk about reverse discrimination”.

Yeah because black people haven't voted overwhelmingly for Democrats in the last 60+ years. Black people voting for the Democrat will be something new this year. I guess black people aren't smart enough to vote for somebody based on the issues. If that were the case Lynn Swann would be Governor of Pennsylvania and Michael Steele would be a U.S. Senator from Maryland right now. Yes there is a minority of people who will vote for Obama because he's black. But they will be cancelled out by people who will vote against Obama because he's black. We haven't gotten that far yet and the Tom Bradley effect will be in effect on November 4th. Hopefully not in full effect though.

I will not be voting for Obama because he stands for everything that I am against, “not because he is black”. I don’t particularly care for John McCain either. I guess I will be voting for the lesser of two evils (John McCain)

So what you want an award for voting against Saddam Hussein...oops...Barack Hussein Obama but "not because he's black?" You don't have to prove nothing. I'll take you at your word. Well for the record I'm not voting for McCain but it's "not because he's white."

I truly admire and respect John McCain’s VP selection - Sarah Palin. I wish she was running for President I would vote for her over the other two idiots (Obama, McCain). The Obama campaign and media portray her as having no experience which is a tremendously bigoted statement.

Lets looks at the facts…

Palin has more executive experience than Obama. Palin started out in small town politics as a school board member. She was then elected and served for two terms as city councilwoman in Wasilla, AK. Palin then served on Alaska's Oil and Natural Gas Conservation Commission for a brief time. In 2006 she was elected as Governor of Alaska.

Barack Obama’s experience: Two years in the US Senate. (One of those years running for president). Seven years in the Illinois senate.

If Sarah Palin does not have enough experience to be Vice President then Barack Obama certainly does not have enough experience to be President. When the Obama campaign or the media proclaim that Palin does not have enough experience to be Vice President that is just plain bullshit.

I think John McCain is an idiot and I also think Barack Obama is an idiot. I just don’t think McCain will do as much harm to the United States as Barack Hussein Obama would. “Personally” I’d like to see McCain get elected and then “kick” in office and have Sarah Palin take over as president.

Hmm Washington was a plantation ownwer and a general. Jefferson was a plantation owner and a lawyer. Lincoln was a lawyer, state legislator (like Obama), and one term Congressman. Teddy Roosevelt was a state legislator (like Obama) and went after higher office when he was younger than Obama. Yet they all are on Mount Rushmore.

I've heard many former Presidents say in interviews nothing can prepare a person to become President. Governors don't have foreign policy experience and Senators don't have executive experience. Neither Obama or McCain or Biden or Palin have enough experience to be President. I find it odd now all of a sudden experience is so important to voters. If goverment experience and good biographies were what was needed to win, then the other guy would have won the last four elections.

1992 Bush had more experience, 1996 Dole had more experience, 2000 Gore had more experience, 2004 Kerry had more experience. They all lost. But now experience is soooo important.

Looks like if recent history is any indicator, Barack Hussian Obama, Jr. will be our next President. Despite having a middle name that happens to also be the last name of Iraq's former dictator.

“OH yea” – Back to John Edwards… Any man who cheats on his wife while she is under going cancer treatments is a complete scumbag…

True. And? That's exactly how I felt when I found out Newt Gingrich did that. See the knife cuts both ways don't it?

P.S. I wonder if Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was instead a Pro-Bowl, future Hall of Fame running back for the New York Jets; would having a muslim name matter so much then?

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#48 User is offline   brwct8 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (theanalogkid @ Aug 31 2008, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
John McCain "The Maverick" has been dead since 2000. 2008 John McCain is no maverick, when you vote 90% of the time with the President and tow the party line you aren't a maverick.
Anyways, the odds of McCain not dying in office are against him, so his VP choice was pretty important, and I think he blew it.

At least he doesnt vote "present" Like Obama does.

Write it down...
McCain/Palin win in Nov. Check the Latest Zogby Poll http://www.zogby.com...adNews1547.html
A very reliable pollster has McCain up by 2 after naming Palin, who Hillary cant and wont touch.

#49 User is offline   MNJET Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 07:46 PM

[quote name='brwct8' date='Aug 31 2008, 07:29 PM' post='239530']

Nah, he just doesn't show up at all, missing 63.8% of the votes called by the 110th congress.

http://projects.wash...te/vote-missers

He even skipped more votes than Johnson, who suffered a brain hemmorage and was in the hospital for the first half of 2007. While McCain has spent most of this time campaigning, he has even missed votes when he was in his senate office, and just decided not to go to the floor. That's what we need in the White House, someone who just doesn't feel like going to the Oval Office for the day.

#50 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (brwct8 @ Aug 31 2008, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Write it down...
McCain/Palin win in Nov. Check the Latest Zogby Poll http://www.zogby.com...adNews1547.html
A very reliable pollster has McCain up by 2 after naming Palin, who Hillary cant and wont touch.

How do you know that I'm voting for Obama? Personally both choices suck, so I'm voting 3rd party. Obama might have had my vote if he voted no to Telecom Immunity, but instead decided rule of law did not matter.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#51 User is offline   Buckmaster Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Jet @ Aug 31 2008, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off all let's get one thing straight. I will put who I want, where I want in my signature, anytime I want. And I will not have you dictate to me who I can and can't have in my signature. Now I know the U.S. constitution means nothing to Republicans anymore, but we still do have freedom of speech. I'll put a picture of John Edwards shitting on an old woman's face and pissing on her dog in my signature if I want to.

Edwards knows what he did was wrong and he's paying the price now. He is a liar, a dumbass, a damn fool...and I'd still vote for his sorry ass. I didn't support him because he was John Edwards. I supported the issues John Edwards campaigned on. Issues he made the centerpiece of his campaign, issues Clinton and Obama were not really addressing at the time. As choon pointed out, those who live in glass houses shouldn't through stones. NOT THAT IT MATTERS but John McCain cheated on his first wife, he started dating Cindy while still living with his first wife, and got a marriage license to marry Cindy while he was still married to his first wife. Newt Gingrich cheated on and divorced his first wife while she had cancer and also cheated on his second wife (with his future third wife)....doing this while he was trying to impeach President Clinton. Bob Barr back when he was a Republican who for years fought to make abortion illegal, got his mistress/future wife pregnant and "let" her to go get an abortion. It doesn't matter to me if a politician is a freak in the bedroom or not, as long as they do the job they take an oath to do. Despite what Karl Rove has brainwashed millions of people into believing, God is not a Republican.

So Edwards or no Edwards in my signature I will still vote for Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Muslim or no muslim. Just like I'd vote for a protestant, a catholic, a jew, a budhist, an atheist, etc. if I agreed with he or she on the issues. Nothing says the President has to be a christian anyway...which by the way Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. is. Not that it should matter.

But throw your stones at John Edwards, you just better hope the rumors about Governor Palin's youngest child aren't true.
Yeah because black people haven't voted overwhelmingly for Democrats in the last 60+ years. Black people voting for the Democrat will be something new this year. I guess black people aren't smart enough to vote for somebody based on the issues. If that were the case Lynn Swann would be Governor of Pennsylvania and Michael Steele would be a U.S. Senator from Maryland right now. Yes there is a minority of people who will vote for Obama because he's black. But they will be cancelled out by people who will vote against Obama because he's black. We haven't gotten that far yet and the Tom Bradley effect will be in effect on November 4th. Hopefully not in full effect though.
So what you want an award for voting against Saddam Hussein...oops...Barack Hussein Obama but "not because he's black?" You don't have to prove nothing. I'll take you at your word. Well for the record I'm not voting for McCain but it's "not because he's white."
Hmm Washington was a plantation ownwer and a general. Jefferson was a plantation owner and a lawyer. Lincoln was a lawyer, state legislator (like Obama), and one term Congressman. Teddy Roosevelt was a state legislator (like Obama) and went after higher office when he was younger than Obama. Yet they all are on Mount Rushmore.

I've heard many former Presidents say in interviews nothing can prepare a person to become President. Governors don't have foreign policy experience and Senators don't have executive experience. Neither Obama or McCain or Biden or Palin have enough experience to be President. I find it odd now all of a sudden experience is so important to voters. If goverment experience and good biographies were what was needed to win, then the other guy would have won the last four elections.

1992 Bush had more experience, 1996 Dole had more experience, 2000 Gore had more experience, 2004 Kerry had more experience. They all lost. But now experience is soooo important.

Looks like if recent history is any indicator, Barack Hussian Obama, Jr. will be our next President. Despite having a middle name that happens to also be the last name of Iraq's former dictator.
True. And? That's exactly how I felt when I found out Newt Gingrich did that. See the knife cuts both ways don't it?
P.S. I wonder if Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was instead a Pro-Bowl, future Hall of Fame running back for the New York Jets; would having a muslim name matter so much then?

“I guess you missed my point so let me explain it a little slower so you can understand it more clearly”.

I was not debating who has more experience (Obama or Palin). I was just stating how bigoted the Obama camp and the media have been in stating that Sarah Palin does not have enough experience to be VP or President.

As for scumbags - I don’t have John McCain, Newt Gingrich, and Bob Barr in my signature. But you certainly have scumbag John Edwards in yours.

I don’t think I said that God is a republican either. “There you go again putting words in people’s mouths”.

Barack Hussein Obama calls himself a Christian. Lots of people call themselves Christian… Doesn’t mean they are a Christian just because they go to a Christian church… People are judged by their actions and Barack Hussein Obama Jr. supports abortion. A true Christian is vehemently against any form of abortion (murder).

Concerning Muslim names – If the name fits wear it……. Muslims attacked the world trade center, the US Cole, the Marine barracks in Beirut, subway systems in Spain, bars that US service members hang out in Germany, numerous US Embassys around the world and the list goes on-and-on-and-on. I’m tired of all this politically correct bullshit protecting Muslims……….. My ass, the vast majority of Muslims want the so called great Satan (US) dead. The also want anybody who does not convert to the Muslim religion dead (they call these people infidels in the Koran)…. Barack Hussein Obama Jr. step father (who raised Obama) is from Indonesia and is also a self proclaimed Muslim. Obama also attended Muslim schools in Indonesia. My point is that Obama has connections and ties with the Islamic religion. I don’t care if you call it racism but I don’t want a Muslim as president. I don’t call it racism I call it common sense……

Take care and have a good night…

87-92 - 6324 HMLA-167

#52 User is offline   hornblower Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:38 PM

Are you serious?

#53 User is offline   Buckmaster Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (hornblower @ Aug 31 2008, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you serious?

As a heart attack…..

87-92 - 6324 HMLA-167

#54 User is offline   hornblower Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:57 PM

Do children name themselves?

Some people are pro-choice. That does not make them pro-abortion.

Where do you get your info.? Are Hannity or Limbaugh Jet fans?

#55 User is offline   Buckmaster Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (hornblower @ Aug 31 2008, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do children name themselves?

Some people are pro-choice. That does not make them pro-abortion.

Where do you get your info.? Are Hannity or Limbaugh Jet fans?

“Let’s be for real”… If you are pro-choice then you are pro abortion… If you support a woman’s right to murder her unborn child then you support abortion… If you support a woman’s choice to murder her unborn child you are just as guilty of murder as she is.

I love Hannity - not a big fan of Limbaugh.

And by the way – “I’m for real”…

87-92 - 6324 HMLA-167

#56 User is offline   hornblower Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:27 PM

Is he a Jet fan?

Pro-choice is pro-choice. I have four kids and I'm pro-choice.

My son has Jet season tickets.

#57 User is offline   Buckmaster Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (hornblower @ Aug 31 2008, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is he a Jet fan?

Pro-choice is pro-choice. I have four kids and I'm pro-choice.

My son has Jet season tickets.

If you are pro-choice (In Gods eyes) then you are just as guilty of murder as every woman who has ever aborted (murdered) a child.

I suspect Hannity is not a football fan. I have never heard him talk football.

87-92 - 6324 HMLA-167

#58 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Buckmaster @ Aug 31 2008, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
“I guess you missed my point so let me explain it a little slower so you can understand it more clearly”.

I was not debating who has more experience (Obama or Palin). I was just stating how bigoted the Obama camp and the media have been in stating that Sarah Palin does not have enough experience to be VP or President.

Oh you weren't debating who has more experience between Obama and Palin. Oh I guess somebody else said:

So let me get this straight you weren't debating who has more experience between Obama and Palin. All you were saying was Palin had more expierence than Obama. hysterical.gif

All you got to do is use the scroll bar dude.

As for scumbags - I don’t have John McCain, Newt Gingrich, and Bob Barr in my signature. But you certainly have scumbag John Edwards in yours.

Yep and he's staying there too. Face it you went after Edwards for shit both sides do. Except Gingrich did it first and still became 3rd in line to the Presidency (higher than any office Edwards ever held) and some Republicans tried to draft him into running for President in 2008. Like I said you better hope the rumors about Palin's baby aren't true.

I don’t think I said that God is a republican either. “There you go again putting words in people’s mouths”.

Did I say you said that?

Barack Hussein Obama calls himself a Christian. Lots of people call themselves Christian… Doesn’t mean they are a Christian just because they go to a Christian church… People are judged by their actions and Barack Hussein Obama Jr. supports abortion. A true Christian is vehemently against any form of abortion (murder).

So who said you get to decide who's true a christian and who's not a true christian? I didn't know Jesus left you in charge. Well I'm tell you something you probably ain't gonna like but I don't really care. Even if Roe v. Wade is overturned women will still be able to get an abortion if they want. We have laws against drugs, people still use them. We had prohibition, people still drank alcohol. We have laws against prostitution, we still have prostitution in the U.S. We have laws against murder, people are murdered in the U.S. everyday. Unlike before Roe v. Wade technology and medicine have advanced so much since the 1970s, getting an abortion can be done much faster and quicker now than it could be even 10 years ago. So I could really care less about abortion being legal or not honestly. Like many other illegal things, people will still get them. I just rather it be safe and rare.

Concerning Muslim names – If the name fits wear it……. Muslims attacked the world trade center, the US Cole, the Marine barracks in Beirut, subway systems in Spain, bars that US service members hang out in Germany, numerous US Embassys around the world and the list goes on-and-on-and-on. I’m tired of all this politically correct bullshit protecting Muslims……….. My ass, the vast majority of Muslims want the so called great Satan (US) dead. The also want anybody who does not convert to the Muslim religion dead (they call these people infidels in the Koran)…. Barack Hussein Obama Jr. step father (who raised Obama) is from Indonesia and is also a self proclaimed Muslim. Obama also attended Muslim schools in Indonesia. My point is that Obama has connections and ties with the Islamic religion. I don’t care if you call it racism but I don’t want a Muslim as president. I don’t call it racism I call it common sense……

Take care and have a good night…

You know what. I'm not even going to waste my time arguing with you. I can tell right now you are soooo far in the woods that it ain't even worth it. Nothing constructive will come from talking with you. I'd might as well bash my head up against a brick wall 50 million times. I might atleast make a dent in the wall.

I want people to read that again.

the vast majority of Muslims want the so called great Satan (US) dead.

Vast majority huh. It's unbelievable that somebody honestly believes that. This folks is why the Islamic fundamentalist feel they need to kill Americans. Remarks like that only add fuel to that fire. We got wackjobs in both religions thinking God wants them to hate and kill the other side and it's those of us in the middle that end up as casualties in their "holy wars."

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#59 User is offline   hornblower Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:50 PM

Well said Mr.Jet. I withdraw from this discussion.

"God's eyes"?

#60 User is offline   Buckmaster Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:14 PM

Mr.Jet

I new I’d get your dander up with my post… You fell right into the trap. You’re just young and dumb… It’s really not your fault. You’ll get more savvy as you age…

Put you panties back on and chill out… Come on up to my neck of the woods and have a beer (if your old enough that is). I’ll cook you a good venison dinner and we can smoke some jerky…

All in all I think you are just misguided but a good person.

Be good and well talk soon!

Good night -

drinks.gif

87-92 - 6324 HMLA-167

• (17 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users