NYJetsFan.com Forums: Barack Obama Wins!!!!! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) it all comes down to this
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) David ha ha Nelson is a bum
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) why didn't they talk about Kyle Fuler when torched for 51 yards by Salas?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) Bullshit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) f***
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) How the f*** is that not interference
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) That's flag 101 never looking back and pushing the WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) How is that not PI?
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) Never looked for the ball for a second
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) Fuck this game fuck the refs fuck this team fuck the season. I'm over this shit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) That's bullshit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 PM) On the bright side we get to play Detroit, San Diego, NE and denver in our next 4 games
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:44 PM) Oh look the refs gave the Jets another timeout. A timeout the Jets didn't even have. SMDH
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Until we get rid of geno smith we are going nowhere. Bottom line. Dude is more erratic than romo
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) I'm really not feeling Geno Smith.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Or any other QB in the league. Trade for Sanchez Now!
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) We'd be 3-0 with Sanchez
SokeSleezy Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Geno's needs to work on his accuracy,Stafford gonna kill us next week smh
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Yeah gonna go with a good old f*** Geno this week. He is still playing better than last year though
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) People saying Sanchez sucks keep in mind he never had a chance to play in morningwegs system. He was held back by shottenheimer
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:47 PM) This team will never have a franchise QB. We can't draft them and when we sign or trade for them, they're past their primes.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) well
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) Because we destoy any promise in our young QBs with our elite offensive support talent.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) TIME TO CHANGE THE DIAPER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) another game next week
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) 3-0 with Sanchez? Oh god...we've gone there already?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) jets need more talent on O
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) and some god damn DBs
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) Morninweg's system is get the offense going then throw a monkey wrench into things by putting the backup QB in there and f***ing up the offense's rhythm.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) Yes I went there. Geno spots these teams 7-10 points weekly and has turned the ball in the redzone 3 games in a row. If not for 2 dropped ints geno would have 4 picks. Dude sucks at best
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) Then we got Chris ivory running like marshawn lynch out there and they sit him on the bench the whole fourth quarter
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) I'd like to use the same excuse I used for Sanchez. QB can't really do shit when your best WR would be a #3 if he was lucky on any other team
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) yeah but sanchez was shell shcoked
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) jets werent fixing him
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) Geno will be to after another year or two of this shit.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) What's kerleys contract like
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) because if he's underpaid I don't see him sticking around
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) he only looks good because our O is so bad.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) I bet a lot of teams have their eye on him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) Decker doesn't need to play until he is completely healthy
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:58 PM) FIRE IDZIK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 PM) How big was the Sheldon Richardson fumble recovery not being a TD. We quickly went three and out after that
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 PM) Idzik better not be stingy this offseason and address the biggest issues we have WR and Secondary
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:47 PM) King mo says he's ok, injury is minor
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:21 AM) As a guy who has been on this site since its inception and is still not a moderator which I guess is cause I'm not part of the rat pack who runs this joint I think GENO should still be the starter.
Resize Shouts Area

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Barack Obama Wins!!!!! History is made

#121 User is offline   NYJBlueHen Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (CJBallar01 @ Nov 7 2008, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im sure you all heard about all the huge crowds of black people that happended everywhere once Obama was elected president right??

Okay, well after watching the news the other night, I found it pretty amazing how many of them DIDNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE WHOLE ELECTION AND ONLY VOTED FOR OBAMA CAUSE HE WAS BLACK. The reporter would go up to some of the guys and ask them trick questions to see if they actually paid any attention and ask " So, how do you feel about having a female as your vice president now?" Most of them replied with an answer such as " Its no big deal " or " Its all good " or " I have no problem with it "

I just find it funny how a lot of people ( not only black people ) only voted for Obama because he is black and paid NO attention as to what was actually going on.

This is not a racist post or anything so please dont think that. Im just sharing with you all what I watched the other night and wondering what you all thought about this..

If you want to live in a democracy you take the good with bad. There is a saying that goes essentially, democracy is a horrible form of government but its also the best option we have. Many influential thinkers like Plato despised democracy because everyone can vote and everyone has a say in the government. He thought it was ridiculous that we would let anyone but the most intelligent and most qualified people make such an important decision as to how the government should be run. We, as Americans, pride ourselves on such rhetoric as freedom, democracy, and undeniable human rights. Of course most people just like saying it and not actually paying attention to what their saying.

If you want to live in a democracy and benefit from it, you need to understand what democracy entails. In a democracy, everyone has a say. Sure the electoral college was meant to lessen that, but we love to say we are "spreading democracy." Guess what that means? It means everyone can vote, the dumb people, the racist people, the religious zealots, the insanely ignorant, the well-informed, the party fanatics, everyone. Its simply the way our country has come to be run.

Personally, I agree with a guy like Plato. But his ideas are only practical in theory. In reality, limiting the power of government to a select group of people leads to corruption, tyranny, and misery. So in an effort to fend off such unwanted vices, we are caught in a balancing act. To often then not, that leads to mediocracy. Elections become not about the best person for the job, but rather the least offensive. Fortunately for all of us, this time I think we may have gotten lucky. Obama may have been elected because of his superior popularity, but he may also be one of the few who really does have a chance at effectively leading this country.

#122 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Nov 7 2008, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My point EXACTLY...WHITE GUILT won it for osama baghead.gif

Man the ignorance is mindboggling. My God!.. Honestly just be quiet please

#123 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Nov 7 2008, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow that was ignorant. I don't know if you were joking or not.

I hope he was joking because thats a grown man saying things like that.

#124 User is offline   choon328 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (SecondHandJets @ Nov 7 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's great. Lets scrap the portion of affirmative action for blacks (although you play it down, it is a significant leg up when you can get into the same school with a 900 SAT score that requires your peer to score 1200 or when you show up to an interview along with 6 other qualified people but the employer MUST hire you if everything else is equal) and let the women continue to reap the same benefits until Condie Rice runs for President.

Would you knock Jay Z out if he called you a *beep*?

You sound so f'n ignorant right now! As a fellow "white" person I can honestly say that it make me f'n sick to my stomach the way some ignorant white people talk. Especially when they hide behind computers and know they wouldn't have the balls to say it to somebody's face. The problem with you ridiculously stupid people is that you think that Affirmative Action is just for black people. Well again, that's why your ignorant. These are the things affirmative action represents:

* Racial quota for racial minorities.
* For ethnic minorities.
* For backward castes like in India.
* For women.
* For the physically disabled.
* For those who served in the military.

This is what I'm talking about. Most ignorant people, like yourself, make judgments about things without fully understanding the specific topic or problem. Look at what McCain did when the financial crisis hit us, he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. Switching responses, postponing the campaign, tried to call off the debate all b/c he wanted the American people to believe that he was trying to help him when in reality he was just throwing shit up against the wall hoping something would stick. Thank God nothing did. Meanwhile, Barack Obama, who is WHITE as well, took his time. He talked to advisers and other brilliant economists to figure out what his next step should be and then he put his plan forward. He took the time to fully understand the situation before trying to solve the problem or at least come up with a proposal that made some sense.

You "ignorant white" people always want to know when affirmative action is going to end. I can't tell you that, but I can tell you that America has a long way to go before it makes up for the 465 years of slavery "ignorant white folk", like yourself, put African Americans through.
“We know we’re better than you, we don’t give a f*ck if you know it or not, we don’t give a sh*t if you give us your best game, we’re gonna give you our best game and we’re gonna beat the f*ck outta ya. How’s that?”

-Rex Ryan, Hard Knocks

#125 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (SecondHandJets @ Nov 7 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's great. Lets scrap the portion of affirmative action for blacks (although you play it down, it is a significant leg up when you can get into the same school with a 900 SAT score that requires your peer to score 1200 or when you show up to an interview along with 6 other qualified people but the employer MUST hire you if everything else is equal) and let the women continue to reap the same benefits until Condie Rice runs for President.

You want to back up your claims with some facts and statistics?

Would you knock Jay Z out if he called you a *beep*?

Yes. Would his guards beat my ass afterward, I'm sure they would. AGAIN I don't care who says it no matter their race or ethnicity. If somebody calls me the "N" word, I will first ask them not to call me that again. THEN if they insist on continuing to call me that word I would get MY point across by knocking their ass out. Do you understand it now? My brother, cousins, and some of my friends use that word, but not around me our towards me. They understand how I feel about the word and respect my beliefs enough to avoid using the word around me. My mother like everybody else's mother gave me a name and that name is not the "N" word. I expect people to refer to me as the name that appears on my birth certificate. Or by a nickname I give them like "Mr. Jet." There is no reason to call me the "N" word and there never will be. What I don't understand is why you would even want to use the word. Using a person's name isn't good enough?
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#126 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:48 PM

affirmative action defined so as not be ridiculed.
http://www.answers.c...irmative-action
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#127 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:52 PM

Kind of funny we're talking about Affirmative action in a thread about the first black man to be elected President. I doubt we'd be talking about it if Sarah Palin (a woman) had been elected Vice-President. She would have got there on her merits alone I'm sure. rolleyes.gif
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#128 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Jet @ Nov 7 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kind of funny we're talking about Affirmative action in a thread about the first black man to be elected President. I doubt we'd be talking about it if Sarah Palin (a woman) had been elected Vice-President. She would have got there on her merits alone I'm sure. rolleyes.gif

That's because she IS MORE QUALIFIED than osama, furthermore, she was picked to be the VICE-President NOT the President. The problem w/you is you wear blinders, osama won... yay!!! it's because he's qualified!!!...but if he lost you would be crying that it's because he's black...so sad & typical of your ilk, that is why for the most part in the history of this Great Nation their is still only one group that NEEDS the Gov't to bend over backwards & GIVE them everything, even their next president. baghead.gif

#129 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Nov 7 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's because she IS MORE QUALIFIED than osama, furthermore, she was picked to be the VICE-President NOT the President. The problem w/you is you wear blinders, osama won... yay!!! it's because he's qualified!!!...but if he lost you would be crying that it's because he's black...so sad & typical of your ilk, that is why for the most part in the history of this Great Nation their is still only one group that NEEDS the Gov't to bend over backwards & GIVE them everything, even their next president. baghead.gif

It's nice to know you can put words in my mouth and tell me what I would be thinking if McCain had won. Dude you don't even know me. You'd have know idea what I would be thinking or saying if McCain won. Once again you're making an ass out of yourself with your ASSumptions.

You're really not helping your cause here by saying "one group" still needs government to give them everything. I don't even need to call it racist, your own words speak for themselves.
Ignoring you and your ignorant remarks now. I just want to take timeout to say something about John McCain. McCain's concession speech was beautiful and gracious and just truly honorable. Some of the respect I had lost in him came back in that one speech alone. He was truly a class act in that speech. His supporters booing Obama had to make it even harder on him, but he handled himself with dignity and I just wanted to put that in this thread. After that speech McCain can hold his head high when he walks back into the Senate chamber. That was the McCain I remember from 2000.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#130 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (NYJBlueHen @ Nov 7 2008, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you want to live in a democracy you take the good with bad. There is a saying that goes essentially, democracy is a horrible form of government but its also the best option we have. Many influential thinkers like Plato despised democracy because everyone can vote and everyone has a say in the government. He thought it was ridiculous that we would let anyone but the most intelligent and most qualified people make such an important decision as to how the government should be run. We, as Americans, pride ourselves on such rhetoric as freedom, democracy, and undeniable human rights. Of course most people just like saying it and not actually paying attention to what their saying.

If you want to live in a democracy and benefit from it, you need to understand what democracy entails. In a democracy, everyone has a say. Sure the electoral college was meant to lessen that, but we love to say we are "spreading democracy." Guess what that means? It means everyone can vote, the dumb people, the racist people, the religious zealots, the insanely ignorant, the well-informed, the party fanatics, everyone. Its simply the way our country has come to be run.

Personally, I agree with a guy like Plato. But his ideas are only practical in theory. In reality, limiting the power of government to a select group of people leads to corruption, tyranny, and misery. So in an effort to fend off such unwanted vices, we are caught in a balancing act. To often then not, that leads to mediocracy. Elections become not about the best person for the job, but rather the least offensive. Fortunately for all of us, this time I think we may have gotten lucky. Obama may have been elected because of his superior popularity, but he may also be one of the few who really does have a chance at effectively leading this country.

The US government is not a democracy, it's a constitutional republic. Democracy implies tyranny of the majority, and we just don't have it. I mean, when's the last time you voted on a the passage of legislation?
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#131 User is offline   JettingAwayAC Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Nov 7 2008, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone who thinks Sarah Palin is even the least bit qualified enough to be considered really has their head on backwards. Shes an absolute joke and had no business even being considered for the GOP ticket.
Posted Image

#132 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

"You're really not helping your cause here by saying "one group" still needs government to give them everything. I don't even need to call it racist, your own words speak for themselves"

First off "dude" I'm not trying to "help" my cause, I'm just stating the obvious, again like I stated before if you disagree w/someone's reasoning because it adversely affects the plight of the "black man" you resort to assuming that the person in question is a racist, you answered your own question "dude" your remarks speak for themselves so I don't have to assume a thing I just go by your previous statements...& if it makes you feel self righteous in calling me a racist so be it I wont be losing any sleep over it...unlike you I don't put much emphasis on words......"If somebody calls me the "N" word, I will first ask them not to call me that again. THEN if they insist on continuing to call me that word I would get MY point across by knocking their ass out. Do you understand it now? My brother, cousins, and some of my friends use that word, but not around me our towards me. They understand how I feel about the word and respect my beliefs enough to avoid using the word around me. My mother like everybody else's mother gave me a name and that name is not the "N" word".......What a MORON!!! Ohh, mommy he called me the N word... Your PATHETIC hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

#133 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (JettingAwayAC @ Nov 7 2008, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone who thinks Sarah Palin is even the least bit qualified enough to be considered really has their head on backwards. Shes an absolute joke and had no business even being considered for the GOP ticket.

Umm, and just what qualifications does osama have??? If that's how you truly feel then you must state that osama is even LESS qualified to be the POTUS than Palin would have been for VICE-POTUS but I don't hear you saying that do I.

#134 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Nov 7 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm, and just what qualifications does osama have??? If that's how you truly feel then you must state that osama is even LESS qualified to be the POTUS than Palin would have been for VICE-POTUS but I don't hear you saying that do I.

when you call him osama you sond like an ingorant redneck .. just so you know

#135 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (theanalogkid @ Nov 7 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The US government is not a democracy, it's a constitutional republic. Democracy implies tyranny of the majority, and we just don't have it. I mean, when's the last time you voted on a the passage of legislation?

way to go KID . that is exactly correct and so now you are as insane as me . just think our elite are spreading it all over the world by all means neccessary .however we are not a constitutional republic in practice just on paper and they have trick us out of our freedom. demon acracy is mob rules and they rule.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#136 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (CrazyHorseDave @ Nov 7 2008, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when you call him osama you sond like an ingorant redneck .. just so you know

Again, I don't put to much emphasis on name calling as some other ranters do, I just state the obvious.

#137 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Nov 7 2008, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, I don't put to much emphasis on name calling as some other ranters do, I just state the obvious.

so then grow up and call him by his true name .. that would be obvious

#138 User is offline   Timebandit Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (CrazyHorseDave @ Nov 7 2008, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so then grow up and call him by his true name .. that would be obvious

Ok, barry hussein obama...how's that? make you feel any better?

#139 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Timebandit @ Nov 7 2008, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, barry hussein obama...how's that? make you feel any better?

I couldnt care less.. Im just pointing out that when youre trying to win an argument (or an election) you dont run around saying youre opponent 'pals around with terrorists' .. a lesson McCain learned way too late

You dont like the guy .. fine .. it wasnt a unanimous election .. lots of people dont like him or his policies .. thats OK .. but when you start calling people names you look desperate and give your opponent stregnth ..

if I statred throwing around terms .. like oooh I dunno .. assbandit .. I wouldnt expect anybody to take me seriously

anyway .. Im moving this off the main board at this point .. folks coming here to talk about the NY Jets .. dont need to read this stuff .. we can all continue in the Man show page .. if so inclined

#140 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:57 PM

timebandit please stop using the word "obvious"

there is nothing obvious about what you spew. its hot garbage. your view on things is dated bigoted and out of touch with america. go rewatch mccains concession speech.

it feels like there is a new minority being created in america.. oh how the tables have turned.

mehh screw it I'm going to turn my focus on "rahmbo" emanuel. keeping this arguing going about the election is a waste of brain power.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users