NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jason Ferguson Rips Patriots For ' Rubbing It In ' - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jason Ferguson Rips Patriots For ' Rubbing It In '

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

MIAMI’S FERGUSON RIPS PATRIOTS FOR RUBBING IT IN
Posted by Tim MacMahon on November 24, 2008, 3:09 p.m.

The Patriots were accused of running up the score practically on a weekly basis during their undefeated regular season last year. There haven’t been complaints about that this season, probably because the Patriots haven’t had many opportunities with Matt Cassell replacing Tom Brady.

Well, the Patriots had a run-up-the-score opportunity yesterday in Miami. And they took advantage of it at the end of a game marred by fisticuffs, according to Dolphins nose tackle Jason Ferguson. The Patriots final touchdown came on fourth down in the game’s last minute.

“I think we showed a lack of class on both sides of the ball,” captain Jason Ferguson told Albert Breer of Sporting News Today. “I think they showed a lack of class, though, even after that. When you’re down to 40 seconds and you’re up 10, teams down the ball. Bottom line. You don’t continue to try to rub it in. And you can say what you want, they rubbed it in.

“That’s what rubbed guys the wrong way.”

Some Dolphins pointed out that Miami didn’t throw a pass in the fourth quarter of their blowout win in Foxboro earlier this season.

I hope we see them again in the playoffs,” Ferguson said. “We’ll see what happens then.”

#2 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:38 PM

lol @ that last line. I still <3 you Ferguson, but be easy.

#3 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:19 AM

The patriots as a whole (players, fans, coaching and the rest of that organization) are a bunch of classless low lifes. Kraft is a creep. Their coaching staff are a bunch of cheats. and their fans...well 99% of them are new football fans who have no idea what it's like to endure a terrible season. These guys are in the middle of a wild card / division race and they think the sky is falling. I still remember that nice little article posted not to long ago about the worst fans in the NFL with the patriots ranked right at the top spot. If they are not winning they "can't take it anymore." I'd love to ask a group of 10 or 15 fans "who was the quarterback was before tom brady?" As easy as a question as it may sound i'd put money on it that at least half could not answer it.

Also click the 17 points link in my signature. That sums it all up.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#4 User is offline   riverbassfishing Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:21 AM

I hate the patriots but they truely are really lowlife and classless. Before last years Superbowl Brady couldn't shake eli mannings hand. Then the year before Peyton Manning went to shake Bill Bellicheat's hand after the game but Bill refused to shake his hand. You would think a team would have class after winning 3 super bowls but I guess they are just scumbags.

#5 User is offline   jetfan4life12 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (extmenace @ Nov 25 2008, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The patriots as a whole (players, fans, coaching and the rest of that organization) are a bunch of classless low lifes. Kraft is a creep. Their coaching staff are a bunch of cheats. and their fans...well 99% of them are new football fans who have no idea what it's like to endure a terrible season. These guys are in the middle of a wild card / division race and they think the sky is falling. I still remember that nice little article posted not to long ago about the worst fans in the NFL with the patriots ranked right at the top spot. If they are not winning they "can't take it anymore." I'd love to ask a group of 10 or 15 fans "who was the quarterback was before tom brady?" As easy as a question as it may sound i'd put money on it that at least half could not answer it.

Also click the 17 points link in my signature. That sums it all up.

I never saw that before. I didn't think I could dislike the pats more than I do now.....But I was wrong!!!

#6 User is offline   JettingAwayAC Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:13 PM

The Pats are a bunch of classless losers that got exactly what they deserved when they lost in the Superbowl. And guess what else Patsies, you're still nowhere near as loved as the Red Sox are up there, and no matter how many points you score, you never will be. Suck my dick and peace out Beliprick.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:00 PM

Id like the Jets to have had the success as the Patsys but the way he has composed that team over the years I am really glad he didnt choose to stay with the Jets. I like winning but if had stayed here and made the Jets a classless team I would have a hard time liking the team at all.I have stuck with this team through thick and thin but if the Jets ever brought that piece of shit here I probably would disown this team

I dont blame the Patriots as a team because they only do what Bellibitch tells them to do.He is the sole reason that every oher fan base in the country litterally hates the Patriots.

I never remember any other team ever being hated even a tenth as much as the Patriots.
Bellibitch is worse than a piece of shit and I wish he could banned from the HOF.

You know its bad when we are defending the f*cken Fish

#8 User is offline   Inpain372 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (ROBJETS @ Nov 25 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Id like the Jets to have had the success as the Patsys but the way he has composed that team over the years I am really glad he didnt choose to stay with the Jets. I like winning but if had stayed here and made the Jets a classless team I would have a hard time liking the team at all.I have stuck with this team through thick and thin but if the Jets ever brought that piece of shit here I probably would disown this team

I dont blame the Patriots as a team because they only do what Bellibitch tells them to do.He is the sole reason that every oher fan base in the country litterally hates the Patriots.

I never remember any other team ever being hated even a tenth as much as the Patriots.
Bellibitch is worse than a piece of shit and I wish he could banned from the HOF.
You know its bad when we are defending the f*cken Fish

Believe me, I hate the Patriots and Beli-dick as much as anyone, so don't get me wrong here, but the fact is, if you have a problem with the other team, then BEAT THEM. It's that simple. Miami played like a$$ on Sunday. They only have themselves to blame.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users