NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jason Ferguson Rips Patriots For ' Rubbing It In ' - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:18 AM) Pineda looks good so far
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 AM) Pineda solid pro
santana Icon : (Today, 07:19 AM) Pineda went Boston strong on Boston
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:57 AM) He has, except he is stupid for putting the shit on his neck. He has to hide that better.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) @Bischoff_Scott: Per a source, the #Lions are having discussions about moving #Suh before the draft to move up as high as possible in the first round.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) now that would be a fairly big move
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:46 AM) If they trade Suh to get Watkins, I would laugh. That doesn't really make their team better, they already have a high yardage passing attack
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:47 AM) They have the best WR in football and they signed Tate who will be a excellent #2 to Johnson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:53 AM) too many smokes screens. f*** the extra 2 weeks of this shit, the draft should be tonight!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) The media is so dumb, Jon Gieger Revis' best friend tweets a pic from the Jets website and says it's revis, and all of the media goes along with it making fun of the Jets when it was really Jeremy Kerleyr.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jason Ferguson Rips Patriots For ' Rubbing It In '

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

MIAMI’S FERGUSON RIPS PATRIOTS FOR RUBBING IT IN
Posted by Tim MacMahon on November 24, 2008, 3:09 p.m.

The Patriots were accused of running up the score practically on a weekly basis during their undefeated regular season last year. There haven’t been complaints about that this season, probably because the Patriots haven’t had many opportunities with Matt Cassell replacing Tom Brady.

Well, the Patriots had a run-up-the-score opportunity yesterday in Miami. And they took advantage of it at the end of a game marred by fisticuffs, according to Dolphins nose tackle Jason Ferguson. The Patriots final touchdown came on fourth down in the game’s last minute.

“I think we showed a lack of class on both sides of the ball,” captain Jason Ferguson told Albert Breer of Sporting News Today. “I think they showed a lack of class, though, even after that. When you’re down to 40 seconds and you’re up 10, teams down the ball. Bottom line. You don’t continue to try to rub it in. And you can say what you want, they rubbed it in.

“That’s what rubbed guys the wrong way.”

Some Dolphins pointed out that Miami didn’t throw a pass in the fourth quarter of their blowout win in Foxboro earlier this season.

I hope we see them again in the playoffs,” Ferguson said. “We’ll see what happens then.”

#2 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:38 PM

lol @ that last line. I still <3 you Ferguson, but be easy.

#3 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:19 AM

The patriots as a whole (players, fans, coaching and the rest of that organization) are a bunch of classless low lifes. Kraft is a creep. Their coaching staff are a bunch of cheats. and their fans...well 99% of them are new football fans who have no idea what it's like to endure a terrible season. These guys are in the middle of a wild card / division race and they think the sky is falling. I still remember that nice little article posted not to long ago about the worst fans in the NFL with the patriots ranked right at the top spot. If they are not winning they "can't take it anymore." I'd love to ask a group of 10 or 15 fans "who was the quarterback was before tom brady?" As easy as a question as it may sound i'd put money on it that at least half could not answer it.

Also click the 17 points link in my signature. That sums it all up.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#4 User is offline   riverbassfishing Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:21 AM

I hate the patriots but they truely are really lowlife and classless. Before last years Superbowl Brady couldn't shake eli mannings hand. Then the year before Peyton Manning went to shake Bill Bellicheat's hand after the game but Bill refused to shake his hand. You would think a team would have class after winning 3 super bowls but I guess they are just scumbags.

#5 User is offline   jetfan4life12 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (extmenace @ Nov 25 2008, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The patriots as a whole (players, fans, coaching and the rest of that organization) are a bunch of classless low lifes. Kraft is a creep. Their coaching staff are a bunch of cheats. and their fans...well 99% of them are new football fans who have no idea what it's like to endure a terrible season. These guys are in the middle of a wild card / division race and they think the sky is falling. I still remember that nice little article posted not to long ago about the worst fans in the NFL with the patriots ranked right at the top spot. If they are not winning they "can't take it anymore." I'd love to ask a group of 10 or 15 fans "who was the quarterback was before tom brady?" As easy as a question as it may sound i'd put money on it that at least half could not answer it.

Also click the 17 points link in my signature. That sums it all up.

I never saw that before. I didn't think I could dislike the pats more than I do now.....But I was wrong!!!

#6 User is offline   JettingAwayAC Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:13 PM

The Pats are a bunch of classless losers that got exactly what they deserved when they lost in the Superbowl. And guess what else Patsies, you're still nowhere near as loved as the Red Sox are up there, and no matter how many points you score, you never will be. Suck my dick and peace out Beliprick.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:00 PM

Id like the Jets to have had the success as the Patsys but the way he has composed that team over the years I am really glad he didnt choose to stay with the Jets. I like winning but if had stayed here and made the Jets a classless team I would have a hard time liking the team at all.I have stuck with this team through thick and thin but if the Jets ever brought that piece of shit here I probably would disown this team

I dont blame the Patriots as a team because they only do what Bellibitch tells them to do.He is the sole reason that every oher fan base in the country litterally hates the Patriots.

I never remember any other team ever being hated even a tenth as much as the Patriots.
Bellibitch is worse than a piece of shit and I wish he could banned from the HOF.

You know its bad when we are defending the f*cken Fish

#8 User is offline   Inpain372 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (ROBJETS @ Nov 25 2008, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Id like the Jets to have had the success as the Patsys but the way he has composed that team over the years I am really glad he didnt choose to stay with the Jets. I like winning but if had stayed here and made the Jets a classless team I would have a hard time liking the team at all.I have stuck with this team through thick and thin but if the Jets ever brought that piece of shit here I probably would disown this team

I dont blame the Patriots as a team because they only do what Bellibitch tells them to do.He is the sole reason that every oher fan base in the country litterally hates the Patriots.

I never remember any other team ever being hated even a tenth as much as the Patriots.
Bellibitch is worse than a piece of shit and I wish he could banned from the HOF.
You know its bad when we are defending the f*cken Fish

Believe me, I hate the Patriots and Beli-dick as much as anyone, so don't get me wrong here, but the fact is, if you have a problem with the other team, then BEAT THEM. It's that simple. Miami played like a$$ on Sunday. They only have themselves to blame.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users