NYJetsFan.com Forums: Brett Vs 49ers - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JSOTF Icon : (26 March 2015 - 07:37 AM) They havent fucked with a disgruntled, lifelong Jets fan!!!
Smedsthejet Icon : (26 March 2015 - 02:49 PM) Got my tickets from Ticketmaster the day they went on general sale
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:33 AM) You guys get Bellator in London? http://www.bellator.com/schedule its on Spike tv free regular cable channel. in the U.S. and the prelims are free on http://www.spike.com/
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:37 AM) London is 4 hours ahead of east coast U.S. Bellator prelims are 7pm Friday night U.S. East Coast time and the main card is 9pm So just add 4 hours to that if you can catch either. Im sure you can catch a stream or use a U.S. VPN if you dont have access to Spike.com. You guys might get Bellator on another channel their just like with the UFC.
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:47 AM) Anyway only reason I mentioned it was because of your sense of humor. The last Bellator 134 was called the British Invasion. If you watch mma Might want to add this site to your favorites http://www.mmauk.net...y/bellatornews/
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:55 AM) There was one of those hour long shows about the upcoming event featuring the fighters the prior week to Bellator 134 and all 4 of the Brits were cocky as hell. Yelling "The British are coming!!!!"
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 02:57 AM) By the way 135 is tonight if you are interested. I used to watch pretty much all the televised mma now I stick with Bellator and UFC only
ROBJETS Icon : (27 March 2015 - 03:07 AM) that last link is a UK mma site. Only reason i added it. http://www.sherdog.com/ is pretty much the best mma site on the net for everything mma
JSOTF Icon : (27 March 2015 - 07:08 AM) I actually live in Germany
azjetfan Icon : (27 March 2015 - 09:08 PM) Just got done sitting in traffic for 3 hours in Louisville KY.
azjetfan Icon : (27 March 2015 - 09:09 PM) Unbelievably poor planning by the DOT.
santana Icon : (28 March 2015 - 05:48 PM) Favre on my TV selling shaving razors so I bought a years supply
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:12 PM) Soooo has anyone had any experience with the new Sling Tv?
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:13 PM) $20 a month gets you ESPN and 15 other channels.
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:18 PM) All streamed.
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:57 PM) negative
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:58 PM) I'm a fan of the apple tv though. I just use a clients fios tv account to access the different services like watch espn
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 02:59 PM) i also have hbo go netflix amazon prime. with hd antennas i get the local channels as well.
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 03:00 PM) I tried the watch ESPN ap but since I cancelled my DTV it said I needed a provider.
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 03:10 PM) yep need an account
santana Icon : (30 March 2015 - 03:11 PM) nbc sports app also works really well I airplay that to the appletv
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 09:01 PM) Alright signed up for the sling TV bit.
azjetfan Icon : (30 March 2015 - 09:01 PM) Pretty cool so far.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:56 AM) mock drafts have mariota going to the jets and the rest seem to have no clue
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 AM) I think he will be gone before that
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 AM) Either someone will trade up or he will be taken by Titans or Redskins
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:58 PM) JEts are going to remain at florham park for training camp
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:58 PM) no cortland or hofstra
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:12 PM) Unless you guys are looking for internet tv alternatives to cable or satellite tv You are better off just buying a slingbox http://www.slingbox.com/
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:15 PM) I like Directv better but ine thing Dishnetwork has is an integrated slinbox into the Genie so it is far better receiver than Directv`s
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:18 PM) With a slingbox you can just login to Slingbox and you can watch every single channel you have at home with the same guide and remote. A Slingbox basically makes it as if you have a receiver anywhere in the world you have internet access. So you get every single channel that you get at home with all the functions. setting recordings, watch recorded shows,etc.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) Its not the same thing as Directv ans cable companies giving you access to certain channels by logging in our going to websites by logging in. You literally get every single channel from home anywhere as long as you have wifi or wired net. My cousin has a Slingbox hooked to his Directv receiver. Actually I mean hopper.....duhhhh Directv has the Genie. The Hopper has the integrated Slingbox...and thats hats the one cool thing about the Hopper not having to shell out the extra cash for a seaparate slingbox since its integrated with the Hopper
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:28 PM) Slingboxes are nice just not cheap
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:50 PM) :thud:
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:08 PM) I did away with paying over a hundred bucks a month. My DTV bill was crazy and even after I lowered my package to the minimum I was still paying way too much for something we really didn't use much
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:09 PM) i do NetFlix and Sling TV.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:09 PM) i was doing Hulu too but cancelled it
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 09:10 PM) I have $30 a month into my tv now. Locals with an HD antenna
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 PM) Word Hd antenna is real nice when you live close to a city. Here in nola everything comes in crisp and clear for a $6 antenna
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 09:15 AM) Now I just need to find a reliable stream for the Jets games.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:56 PM) ridley visiting the jets
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:57 PM) New York Jets Re-Hire Terry Bradway
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:58 PM) http://www.ganggreen...e-terry-bradway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) I see a lot of mocks giving us shane ray. anyone think its a good pick?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 04:16 PM) aprils fools yo ;)
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Brett Vs 49ers

#1 User is offline   J-E-T-S 4417 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:38 PM

The New York Jets haven't won on the West Coast this season, but that should end this weekend when they go to San Francisco, and here's why: Brett Favre.

Favre is to the 49ers what Kryptonite is to Superman, and I have the numbers to prove it. He's 7-0 vs. San Francisco in the regular season with 12 touchdowns and eight interceptions, and 4-1 in the postseason with eight touchdowns, three interceptions and a 104.7 passer rating.

The one loss? Glad you asked. It was the 1998 playoff game when Terrell Owens made a last-second catch to overcome the Packers.

Do the math: In 11 career games against San Francisco the only time Favre lost was ... uh-huh, when the 49ers tapped into a miracle. Give me the Jets this weekend.

#2 User is offline   kenxnice Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:21 AM

i have a feeling this is going to be a tough azz game.. every week these niners gets better, look what they did to buff IN buff last week.. sick
"can you feel whats about to happen on this field, can ya'll feel thay?"

#3 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:34 AM

stats like that scare me.

it's like when announcers say "this kicker has been great all season... hitting 20 in a row."

then it goes wide right.

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:05 AM

If the Jets lose this weekend I know who to blame...... ok.gif
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   twisted310 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan0099 @ Dec 6 2008, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the Jets lose this weekend I know who to blame...... ohmy.gif k:

That is why I really enjoy this site, because you all think like I do!!. I don't like hearing about Bretts great record either because the odds then would favor a clunker by Brett. Really though that is all superstition because of our long standing frustation with the beloved gang green. If they are in fact the team that was winning 5 straight and beating up the titans than this should be a win. If the same old Jets show up then we know that there are crtitical flaws with the team. Mentally and in certain positions.

#6 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:25 AM

If the WRs can't get any seperation forget it we'll lose.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

#7 User is offline   chad4mvp10 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ Dec 6 2008, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
stats like that scare me.

it's like when announcers say "this kicker has been great all season... hitting 20 in a row."

then it goes wide right.

Haha i cannot stand that either. Its the friggin kiss of death. You know that hes going to miss the next one after its said. One game i remember this happening was against the browns from 2004. That was when quincy carter started for us. Phil Dawson made like his last 27 field goals and he lined for two against us and missed them both. We went on to win 10-7

Anyway in terms on the 49ers, im not entirely worried. The grass never looks green after a loss for us so i know were all looking at the negatives of the game, but the 49ers are not the broncos, nor do they play like the broncos. They have a good OC, but they have Shaun Hill as their QB... hes not exactly the cream of the crop. I think the favre stat is nice to see but i think were too god to lose the 49ers. The only way we could lose is if the jets beat themselves

-When u have a Qb like Chad Pennington at the helm, who wouldnt want to play with him... Laveraneus Coles

AND THE HOME OF THE JETS!

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:19 PM

GREAT CALL....................... angry.gif
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic