NYJetsFan.com Forums: Are You Serious? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets pick up option on Wilkerson
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (17 April 2014 - 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 April 2014 - 10:45 PM) People don't dap anymore either.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:43 PM) Dapping is more manly than high 5ing which is really really really girly
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:05 PM) gg03 doesn't like that people left him hanging
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are You Serious?

#1 User is offline   J-E-T-S 4417 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:13 PM

you people have to be THE WORST fans I've ever seen. omg jets lost 2 in a row and are 8-5. People we can still easily win the division and possibly get a 1st round bye. I know we look like shit today and last week but seriously cmon. "Fuk this defense and fuk this team. I WANT New England and Miami to win". that coming from a jet fan is ludicrous. So please calm down at stop acting like f***ing idiots. remember we were 4-12 last season and we're now 8-5. thats a huge improvement.

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (J-E-T-S 4417 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you people have to be THE WORST fans I've ever seen. omg jets lost 2 in a row and are 8-5. People we can still easily win the division and possibly get a 1st round bye. I know we look like shit today and last week but seriously cmon. "Fuk this defense and fuk this team. I WANT New England and Miami to win". that coming from a jet fan is ludicrous. So please calm down at stop acting like f***ing idiots. remember we were 4-12 last season and we're now 8-5. thats a huge improvement.

That's overly optimistic. We got DOMINATED by two sub .500 teams. Our WRs cannot get ANY separation. Our defense is making every Tom Dick & Harry look like the next big young QB. Worst of all, we are completely being out coached! Football is chess, we're playing checkers! Its not about our record and what is still possible, it's about rounding into form and getting ready for a post-season run... kinda like what Miami & NE are doing. We're simply sinking like a brick.

#3 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:20 PM

It's not unreasonable for fans to be upset when their team beat NE and TEN soundly, and then go on to lose two straight to arguably mediocre teams.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#4 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:23 PM

Cry if you want but like I said in the other post one more loss and probably no playoffs.Bitch about the fans if you want but this team was 8-3 and was in contention for being the best team in the AFC now they are on the verge of being out of the playoffs altogether what is not to be upset about?Use your head.

Also getting a first round by now is almost out of the question especially with Pittsburgh winning
look at the standings man.Pittsburgh would have to lose two of three and Denver would have to lose one also.
There is no realistic first round bye even if this team does win out.

#5 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

QUOTE (SecondHandJets @ Dec 7 2008, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's overly optimistic. We got DOMINATED by two sub .500 teams. Our WRs cannot get ANY separation. Our defense is making every Tom Dick & Harry look like the next big young QB. Worst of all, we are completely being out coached! Football is chess, we're playing checkers! Its not about our record and what is still possible, it's about rounding into form and getting ready for a post-season run... kinda like what Miami & NE are doing. We're simply sinking like a brick.

I cant agree more. I`ve Been sayin that all night to my poor 12yr old son who is lookin at me like i have 10 heads.

#6 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

THANK GOD. Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone. Its honestly every week. Even if we won this game by 1 everyone would complain because we didn't blow them out. Theres seriously no pleasing anyone. I saw the same game you did, same with last week, they played terrible in both and Im just as mad as you are all but, guess what I'm doing? I'm getting ready to see the Jets play the Bills and I'm not complaining about what could have happened. We lost, I don't understand why everyone wants to think about and quote the past because the past isn't going to do anything for us now.

To be safe, I'll explain myself more. I don't like to lose, I dislike it just as much as the rest of you. But its easier to get over a loss than it is to say f*** this team.....even though you'll be watching the game a week later because you know what that just shows....

#7 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:24 PM

How long have you been following the Jets? That is all that needs to be asked. FUK last season. Ok, FUK LAST SEASON. It is about NOW. We have no QB of the future. It is win with FAVRE NOW or don't win for a long time. You don't get that.

When you've SUFFERED then you'll understand.

#8 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (Maynard13 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THANK GOD. Sometimes I feel like I'm all alone. Its honestly every week. Even if we won this game by 1 everyone would complain because we didn't blow them out. Theres seriously no pleasing anyone. I saw the same game you did, same with last week, they played terrible in both and Im just as mad as you are all but, guess what I'm doing? I'm getting ready to see the Jets play the Bills and I'm not complaining about what could have happened. We lost, I don't understand why everyone wants to think about and quote the past because the past isn't going to do anything for us now.

To be safe, I'll explain myself more. I don't like to lose, I dislike it just as much as the rest of you. But its easier to get over a loss than it is to say f*** this team.....even though you'll be watching the game a week later because you know what that just shows....

WORD iagree.gif

#9 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:27 PM

Here's what I think.

9-7

We'll win next week. The way the Seahawks looked today, we'll have our problem again in the west coast. The ffish are a problem and they will go all out against us. Sutton has to go. Crennel or Ryan must take over.

#10 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:28 PM

You shouldn't say things like f*** this team. It's okay to be upset with your team, but you should never say stuff like that. Its just disloyal.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Maynard13 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.....Just forget it.....

I'm glad you changed your mind... because we're supposed to be a team in contention and we're getting pushed up and down the field by teams who seemingly have nothing to play for. This team is playing FLAT. We're not executing properly and we squandered a golden opportunity to take a commanding lead in our division. There's hardly any sense of urgency and unless there's a drastic change for the better, we're not going to be playing in January.

#12 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (ErikColeman#26 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You shouldn't say things like f*** this team. It's okay to be upset with your team, but you should never say stuff like that. Its just disloyal.

Whats disloyal is having fan foot the bill for your new stadium, awarding lucrative bonuses to lure top notch names to come to your team so you can sell PSLs and jerseys galore and then NOT BEING ACCOUNTABLE TO THE FANS FOR YOUR PISS POOR PERFORMANCE!

#13 User is offline   Maynard13 Icon

• 2005 Best Signature
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (SecondHandJets @ Dec 7 2008, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad you changed your mind... because we're supposed to be a team in contention and we're getting pushed up and down the field by teams who seemingly have nothing to play for. This team is playing FLAT. We're not executing properly and we squandered a golden opportunity to take a commanding lead in our division. There's hardly any sense of urgency and unless there's a drastic change for the better, we're not going to be playing in January.

I agree 100% with you, theres no doubt about it, were playing terrible right now. And we definatly won't make the playoffs/make it anywhere in the playoffs playing like this.
Im just for people bringing different/better discussions to the table(Like urs here say) rather than 'fuk this season'

#14 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (ErikColeman#26 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why is it disloyal to lose to the 49ers? Should have been a must win. Our D was retarded suckey. Our O-Line chomped. We got out beat by coaching,players suck.Jets laid an egg AGAIN!!

#15 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Mangini`s Jets @ Dec 7 2008, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is it disloyal to lose to the 49ers?

I...uh...what? What I'm trying to say is that we all love the team and it's ridiculous to curse them out. It's frustrating as hell but we do it to ourselves because we're loyal fans.

erikcoleman#26

#16 User is offline   twisted310 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (ErikColeman#26 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I...uh...what? What I'm trying to say is that we all love the team and it's ridiculous to curse them out. It's frustrating as hell but we do it to ourselves because we're loyal fans.

I don't curse the team myself god help me, but anyone who is not totally frustrated with this team has not been a fan fopr very long. I was 6 years old when they Jets won the Superbowl since that time the Dolphins, the Bills, and the Pats have all had significant time being the dominant team in the divison. The Jetss cannot put two seasons together of being good. They are always in transition as they will be again next year if Brett doesn't come back, it is either bad players, bad coaching or bad front office the Jets have never gotten it right since 69. Curse them?? never but frustrated you're damn right and any fan has the right to be no matter how they display it.

#17 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (twisted310 @ Dec 7 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Curse them?? never but frustrated you're damn right and any fan has the right to be no matter how they display it.

Exactly. Put it better than I did.

erikcoleman#26

#18 User is offline   Hey Coach Icon

• 2008 Best Avatar Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (twisted310 @ Dec 7 2008, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't curse the team myself god help me, but anyone who is not totally frustrated with this team has not been a fan fopr very long. I was 6 years old when they Jets won the Superbowl since that time the Dolphins, the Bills, and the Pats have all had significant time being the dominant team in the divison. The Jetss cannot put two seasons together of being good. They are always in transition as they will be again next year if Brett doesn't come back, it is either bad players, bad coaching or bad front office the Jets have never gotten it right since 69. Curse them?? never but frustrated you're damn right and any fan has the right to be no matter how they display it.

Thank you!!!1

#19 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

First off...Screw the huge improvement argument. We were 10-6 the season before the 4-12. We had a playoff team with mangini and co. 2nd off... losing two in a row to the broncos (at home) and the 9ers (in general) is so embarrassing. So don't give me that bullshit. third of all I want to know how long you have been watching the jets as a serious die hard? You obviously have no idea what this franchise is capable of doing to its fans. It can't be that long because everyone should have an uneasy feeling as if this season is slipping away and slipping away fast. The bills game should be a win (but so were the last two right?) but the seahawks in their house and the dolphin games are down right scary now. This team went from top of the world to looking like shit in a matter of a week and it looks like it is getting worse. You can sit back and smile and think "damn we are 8-5 and we were 4-12 last season...wow what a great improvment" but after what we saw this team capable of doing no jets fan in their right mind should have that thought even running through their mind. Wake up...we have a serious problem.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#20 User is offline   chad4mvp10 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

The 49ers beat us the way we beat the titans. They held the ball double the time we did.

My feelings are kind of mixed. One part of me wants to0 take every piece of galss in house and break it... the other half is forcing me to look at the glass half full. I know how great everything looked at 8-3... yet if were making the playoffs were gonna have to make it the right way. We are obviously still in the drivers seat. Yet i remember last year when the Giants played skins they go their ass handed too them, and they ended up going on a roll and winning the superbowl.

If we make the playoffs then we go into them with a full head of steam winning 3 in a row. The more in more you guys say "same old jets" the worse your gonna feel. We all know we should have won this game, yet we didnt. Im sure the giant fans were saying that the giants suck when they lost to the Redskins in week 15 last year... and look what happened. Stay positive, even though we just blew a golden oppurtunity to be in great contention for a first round bye, this COULD be a blessing in disguise

-When u have a Qb like Chad Pennington at the helm, who wouldnt want to play with him... Laveraneus Coles

AND THE HOME OF THE JETS!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users