NYJetsFan.com Forums: 4th And 2 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:06 PM) feels good to be right
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) The next GM we hire, I'm going to say I dislike him and that he should be fired once hes hired so that when hes eventually fired I am right. Because no one will succeed with the Jets, the probability of predicting failure with this team is as likely as the sun rising the next day.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:57 PM) yeah but izdik always rubbed me the wrong way, i never said ti about any other GM so quick. i could tell the guy was inept. call it intuition, a lucky guess etc etc either way i called this shit and i was right quickly. not 10 years down the road
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4th And 2

#1 User is offline   CoachasaurusREX Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:23 AM

Here's why we lost. Onside kick opening kickoff. Great play by Smith to come down with the ball. Then 4th and 2 on their 38... AND WE F*CKING PUNT!?

Set the tone that Mangini did not want to lose, but he certainly was not play9ning to win. If we are dogs (like in NE and TENN) then we go for it because we're trying to prove ourselves. But since we're supposed to win it means we shouldn't have to take such chances. Or at least that is Mangini's thinking. Jackass. HELLO! YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

Mangini is proving he does not know how to coach when he is ahead or supposed to/favored to win. This decision set the tone and it killed them. That is all I have to say about this team the past two weeks. I'm taking a hiatus from the site to clear my head.
Evolution:
Ihatehataz->HermIsMyHero->ManginiIsMyFather->CoachasaurusREX

#2 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:53 AM

We played too cautiously against a team with nothing to lose. San Fran clearly wanted that win more, and they did everything they could to make sure they got it.

I thought the Broncos game would've lit the fire under our asses. Hopefully it's scorching them now.

#3 User is offline   CoachasaurusREX Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:57 AM

Not like it will matter. If we don't win out we won't make the playoffs. I say let Brett retire after this year, what a joke he's been, can't even complete a pass over 10 yards! I wish we still had Chad
Evolution:
Ihatehataz->HermIsMyHero->ManginiIsMyFather->CoachasaurusREX

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (ManginiIsMyFather @ Dec 8 2008, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not like it will matter. If we don't win out we won't make the playoffs. I say let Brett retire after this year, what a joke he's been, can't even complete a pass over 10 yards! I wish we still had Chad

I agree Brett should just retire. He hasn't been that good, he is worn out right now. We need a young kid that can play better as the season goes on, not a old man who wears down as the season goes on. I say let Clemens and Ratliff battle it out.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (ManginiIsMyFather @ Dec 8 2008, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#1 NEVER EVER EVER would want Chad Back. Him gone was the only happy thought I have right now.

#2 Kinda hard to complete a pass over 10 yards when any time he throws the deep ball Jericho Cotchery STOPS RUNNING! Cant anticiapte as a qb that your receiver is going to give up on the route. Brett is not the whole problem here, he has the capability of throwing the deep ball, we just rarely use it anymore or our receivers mess up. Remember the Cardinals game where on 3rd and one he launched a bomb to Cotch for the td? Yea he can still do it but he cant run and catch the ball too, He may be Brett Favre but as much as Madden wants it to be true, Brett is not God.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:48 AM

Last time I checked, our entire team was pathetic.....starting with the coaching staff.....sure blame brett....

#7 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Clemens11 @ Dec 8 2008, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
#1 NEVER EVER EVER would want Chad Back. Him gone was the only happy thought I have right now.

#2 Kinda hard to complete a pass over 10 yards when any time he throws the deep ball Jericho Cotchery STOPS RUNNING! Cant anticiapte as a qb that your receiver is going to give up on the route. Brett is not the whole problem here, he has the capability of throwing the deep ball, we just rarely use it anymore or our receivers mess up. Remember the Cardinals game where on 3rd and one he launched a bomb to Cotch for the td? Yea he can still do it but he cant run and catch the ball too, He may be Brett Favre but as much as Madden wants it to be true, Brett is not God.

Well would you be happy if the Dolphins make the playoffs this year and we don't, which is a definite possibility!

#8 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:18 PM

Talk as much crap about Chad as you want. Hes the reason Miami is even in contention right now.

#9 User is offline   chad4mvp10 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (ManginiIsMyFather @ Dec 8 2008, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's why we lost. Onside kick opening kickoff. Great play by Smith to come down with the ball. Then 4th and 2 on their 38... AND WE F*CKING PUNT!?

Set the tone that Mangini did not want to lose, but he certainly was not play9ning to win. If we are dogs (like in NE and TENN) then we go for it because we're trying to prove ourselves. But since we're supposed to win it means we shouldn't have to take such chances. Or at least that is Mangini's thinking. Jackass. HELLO! YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

Mangini is proving he does not know how to coach when he is ahead or supposed to/favored to win. This decision set the tone and it killed them. That is all I have to say about this team the past two weeks. I'm taking a hiatus from the site to clear my head.

Too early in the game to go for it on 4th and 2. Any coach would have punted there. Dont blame the coaches on that play, because on third and 2, dustin keller dropped the first down completion. This isnt madden, you shouldnt go for it on fourth down on the first possesion of the game.

Talk as much crap about Chad as you want. Hes the reason Miami is even in contention right now.

Dont remind us buddy. Im one of the few chad supporters left in the jets world (cant now because hes on the fins), but i knew if he had a good running game, you guys would win 9-11 games. I sure hope it aint 11 this year

-When u have a Qb like Chad Pennington at the helm, who wouldnt want to play with him... Laveraneus Coles

AND THE HOME OF THE JETS!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users