NYJetsFan.com Forums: Joe B Goes Off!! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:36 PM) Also he doesn't know what the acronym AWOL means so he's also an idiot. No wonder he's never been anything but a journeyman corner is this league.
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM) So how do you really feel?
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:18 PM) I think my last three posts pretty much summarize how I feel haha. He's making 1.5 mill this year and no call no shows because his feeling are hurt. Would rather you play corner azjetfan than this guy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:12 AM) Need 1 more for FFB!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:39 AM) Stephen Hill is going to get cut, guy sucks. Greg Salas is a better football player and deserves a spot over him
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 11:27 AM) So when do we show up to 115s house with pitchforks, tar and feathers?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:03 PM) i'd rather see idzik go then hill. fire idzik
bleedsgreen Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:21 PM) Hill is such a disappointment. I really was hopping for so much when he scored 2 TDs his first game
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:11 PM) We need to get the J-E-T-S chant back this year to the way it was
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) idk if any of u guys went to any of the games last year[Im sure some of u did] but im not a fan of the drumline leading the chant
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:14 PM) its not the same as 70,000 people doing it during every kickoff and after every score
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 05:43 PM) injuries and poor QB play aren't good for a WR to develop
Jetsman05 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 06:08 PM) 115 and Hill. Lol!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:43 AM) right cause all our other WRs were lighting it up
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 07:04 PM) Hill is useless bro lol
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:05 PM) All I can say I streamed this game and if anyone thinks about recording it from NFL Network at 4pm Eastern Saturday.....DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:07 PM) This game was pure sh1t. Even though it was back up players the Jets got totally destroyed in this game. After seeing this game Im really worried about the Jets starting core because these backup guys looked like they shouldn't have even been on the field at all. I just hope the starters are 3000 times better than these guys that played in game 4
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:09 PM) The Jets got horse f*cked by the Eagles in this game.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:24 PM) we are hosed in the secondary
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:26 PM) we need to cut this assclown patterson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:34 PM) did Hill get cut yet?
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) lol. We might need to look at the Eagles cuts for possible 2nd and 3rd stringers
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) If they keep ZHill after this game I will be shocked.
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:38 PM) Philly gave us a worse ass whipping than Detroit gave Buffalo. only difference is we scored
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 09:42 PM) Im just wondering what manning will put up on our secondary? 70?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:12 PM) who cares about getting destroyed in a preseason game, especially the 4th one. Most of these guys won't even make the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:15 PM) Hill cut yet?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:21 PM) Yeah this game means nothing...except to Stephen Hill (who fumbled lol) and 115
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:23 PM) Hill is a bum, hes pretty much never shown much football skill. The Jets fucked up big time taking him over Alshon Jeffery.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Joe B Goes Off!!

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Post icon  Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:16 PM

http://cbsrny.cbsradio.com/global/video/fl...amp;rnd=1037120

Gotta love my man Joe B!!

get'em JOE!!! biggrin.gif

#2 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Formerly Leon#29 - 2008 ROY
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Dec 8 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with Benigno....if the Jets don't win out Mangini should go! I have never posted this before...(giving Eric the benefit of the doubt) but to me this staff HAS been responsible (whether it be the playcalling on the offensive or defensive sides of the ball) for 4 of the 5 losses! Pats, Oakland, Denver and S.F. this year, and even games going back to last year! But we forget last year, because it was such a horror show that he got a pass. This year, yes he did win a couple of tough road games, but the letdowns are inexcusable! Sure the players are the one's playing the game, but your coach sets the example. If he doesn't win out, this would be an inexcusable collapse....

The Ship be sinking... the question is can Eric right this ship the next 3 weeks...if he can't...well....

Do I think the Jets CAN win out? Without a doubt...

But I'm just stating my opinion on the coaching (which starts with the HC) Is his specialty offense? No, his specialty is the defense...the defensive backfield to be more specific...Hands on in training camp btw,(Am I correct Amen?), and in 3 years the defensive backfield as a whole has been the teams weakest link(Our beloved Kerry Rhodes included...but no-one on the board wants to compare him to B.Thomas last year). So there is a problem right there..

That being said, we have a playoff game next week...and I am looking forward to the game! Wish it was today...

#3 User is offline   twisted310 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Dec 8 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is classic Joe B alright. I agree with him that they HAVE to win out. I don't agree that the failure to convert the opening drive after the on side kick set the tone because if the Defense had come out and smack the 49'ers in the mought on 4 and out and showed them who was in charge of the line of scrimmage then the opening drive wouldn't have meant that much, but otherwise he is right on the mark. Thanks for posting that clip

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:46 PM

hahaha he called us the 4 -9 cleveland browns

that was hilarious
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#5 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• Hi-5 master
  • Icon
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:44 PM

Now that is what EVERY SINGLE JETS fan in the world is feelin and sayin to themselves and put it on camera for anyone and everyone to see..SIMPLY CLASSIC AND SIMPLY WELL SAID...hit the perverbial nail on the head with that rant...we need to make things right and get our shit straight if we want to even back into the playoffs...let's just hope the coaching staff gets their heads out of their asses or they might as well just pack their shit and get out of town...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#6 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Leon#29 @ Dec 8 2008, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with Benigno....if the Jets don't win out Mangini should go! I have never posted this before...(giving Eric the benefit of the doubt) but to me this staff HAS been responsible (whether it be the playcalling on the offensive or defensive sides of the ball) for 4 of the 5 losses! Pats, Oakland, Denver and S.F. this year, and even games going back to last year! But we forget last year, because it was such a horror show that he got a pass. This year, yes he did win a couple of tough road games, but the letdowns are inexcusable! Sure the players are the one's playing the game, but your coach sets the example. If he doesn't win out, this would be an inexcusable collapse....

The Ship be sinking... the question is can Eric right this ship the next 3 weeks...if he can't...well....

Do I think the Jets CAN win out? Without a doubt...

But I'm just stating my opinion on the coaching (which starts with the HC) Is his specialty offense? No, his specialty is the defense...the defensive backfield to be more specific...Hands on in training camp btw,(Am I correct Amen?), and in 3 years the defensive backfield as a whole has been the teams weakest link(Our beloved Kerry Rhodes included...but no-one on the board wants to compare him to B.Thomas last year). So there is a problem right there..

That being said, we have a playoff game next week...and I am looking forward to the game! Wish it was today...

It doesn't matter if we "win out" or not. Mangini will still be next year. We are 8-5 and we were/am on top of the division. Woody will see it as a guy turning the team around. From the horror show we had last year to the near playoffs the year after. Mangini will get a pass. Joe B,Ron and you and whoever else can talk about Mangini getting the shaft but he's not going to go anywheres this season or offseason.

I say give the man the chance to rite the ship. Let him evaluate himself and his coaching staff in the offseason. People will be getting fired and we need a good D-Co.. However, I think that considering since Mangini was a DB coach and a D-Co for the Patriots under Beli, he takes a lot of the blame for the defensive woes.

He's got some soul searching to do. Still not quite ready to totally give up on the guy just yet. He's an intellgent coach that has balls to make tough calls in the game. He'll gamble from time to time and thats something I like. I just think he's young and he's gonig through the motions. Let him evaluate and I'll give him another season with Clemens or Ratliff to see what he can compose. (I'll regret it later)

#7 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Formerly Leon#29 - 2008 ROY
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Dec 9 2008, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't matter if we "win out" or not. Mangini will still be next year. We are 8-5 and we were/am on top of the division. Woody will see it as a guy turning the team around. From the horror show we had last year to the near playoffs the year after. Mangini will get a pass. Joe B,Ron and you and whoever else can talk about Mangini getting the shaft but he's not going to go anywheres this season or offseason.

I say give the man the chance to rite the ship. Let him evaluate himself and his coaching staff in the offseason. People will be getting fired and we need a good D-Co.. However, I think that considering since Mangini was a DB coach and a D-Co for the Patriots under Beli, he takes a lot of the blame for the defensive woes.

He's got some soul searching to do. Still not quite ready to totally give up on the guy just yet. He's an intellgent coach that has balls to make tough calls in the game. He'll gamble from time to time and thats something I like. I just think he's young and he's gonig through the motions. Let him evaluate and I'll give him another season with Clemens or Ratliff to see what he can compose. (I'll regret it later)

PSL's can make a business man that wants to win (see the you tube video after the Pats win) make business decisions that may be in the best interest of selling the licenses...a big name coach may be his short term solution.

Having said that, I do beleive that we will win out (even if it's in spite of Eric). There will be no debate because Mangini will have earned a couple more years when we do...Just wish that he would do some actual coaching during the game. Have we ever seen him pull over the entire defense after a bad drive and get in their face during the game? He just stands there with his arms folded chewing gum...I understand that some other head coaches are similiar and successful with that approach, but I would love to see the guy get mad during the game and get in the teams face at times....maybe thats just me though.

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (Leon#29 @ Dec 9 2008, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PSL's can make a business man that wants to win (see the you tube video after the Pats win) make business decisions that may be in the best interest of selling the licenses...a big name coach may be his short term solution.

Having said that, I do beleive that we will win out (even if it's in spite of Eric). There will be no debate because Mangini will have earned a couple more years when we do...Just wish that he would do some actual coaching during the game. Have we ever seen him pull over the entire defense after a bad drive and get in their face during the game? He just stands there with his arms folded chewing gum...I understand that some other head coaches are similiar and successful with that approach, but I would love to see the guy get mad during the game and get in the teams face at times....maybe thats just me though.

I saw Mangini pissed off in the 49er game. Yellin' at Schotty or someone over the head set. Getting up in refs faces and poppin sh*t. That was pleasing to see.

The thing about certain Jets fans that bother is that they forget how hard it is to turn a team around or into a perennial winner. All good teams have that stability. Jet fans don't see this. Jeff Fisher had some pretty brutal seasons in Tenn.. now look. Cowhers steelers were never always a great team. He had his miserable seasons but teams and ownership stick with him. We need to do the same with Mangini, IMO. Give him more chances. He still has the same coaching unit he had installed when he first came here. Let him evaluate the last few years. Mangini is very meticulous VERY! and he's not going to keep going along with Sutton and Schotty if there not cutting it. We need to keep as many coaches as possible to have that structure in place. Nothing worse for a team then to have to keep learning systems every 2 or 3 years. I'm willing to ride out with Mangini until he's had his fair share of opportunites.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users