JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:54 PM) that fat f*** wilfork injured him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:55 PM) how the f*** did kerley catch that
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:57 PM) TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:57 PM) nice answer
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:58 PM) Tie Game
santana Icon : (Today, 01:58 PM) Word good play
santana Icon : (Today, 01:58 PM) Blew through the lbs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:01 PM) and of course we let them almost break it on the kickoff
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:01 PM) but it's a penalty against them so it's null
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:01 PM) f*** THE patriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:02 PM) noone touched him and he fell down like a BITCH
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) The secondary is playing well above their heads this game.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:06 PM) Woodys wife is young and hot. I didn't expect any different
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:07 PM) Harvin is $$$$$
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:07 PM) Yay or Nay on Harvin in 2015?
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:08 PM) Keeper. Try to get his $$ under control but either way
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:13 PM) That was a good catch against Mevis
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:13 PM) yes, Keep Harvin. The dude is a playmaker
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:13 PM) Hes playing with a sprained ankle too, hes tough
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:14 PM) Harvin and Decker could be the best WR combo we had in a long time
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:14 PM) we might actually take the lead into half
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:14 PM) I expect Jace Amaro to emerge more next season, TEs usually start off slow and they give Cumberland more playing time for some reason
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:15 PM) GET 7 HERE
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:16 PM) we settle for 3
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:16 PM) With the right coach and QB, we could have a good offense next season. Also improve the OL a bit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:16 PM) We aren't far off from a playoff team to be honest. and we have a ton of cap space
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:17 PM) but we need a GM who knows what the hell he's doing
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:17 PM) Dalton Freeman is a really good backup center, I think he'll end up being a starter. Maybe our future starter
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:17 PM) we might have a shit ton of cap space but if we keep drafting busts it won't matter
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:17 PM) Is Paul Hackett back? 3 and 8 and we runa draw?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:18 PM) yes that is true too, we need to get rid of Idzik because I don't trust him hiring a new HC, using our top pick well, or using our cap space
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:18 PM) great coverage
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:19 PM) SACKED!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:19 PM) RICHARDSON
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:19 PM) SHELDON!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:19 PM) Richardson is gonna get paid, him and Wilkerson will cost big bucks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:20 PM) The STUD Sheldon
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:20 PM) 7.5 sacks for Richardson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:20 PM) now we need to get aggressive in the 2nd half
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:21 PM) if Rex wasn't so disinterested in the Offense I'd consider him to return but he could give a flying f*** about the O so I want him gone
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:22 PM) and those sweater vests are the most hideous things in the world
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:22 PM) if only we could keep REx as a DC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:23 PM) he'll be the next HC of the Chicago Bears
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:26 PM) That'll be interesting, bring back the monsters of midway
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Today, 02:28 PM) It's nice to see the jets giving 100% every play. Why can't they do that every week
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Check Out This Mock

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:43 PM

http://profootballamerica.com/2009/02/pfa-...mock-draft.html

#2 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 3 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We wish brother, we wish, but not as chance in hell.
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

No way. Even if Detroit doesn't take Stafford, he will be considered a steal at any point out of the Top 3 and teams like Seattle, San Fran and maybe Jacksonville and Washington will all be landing spots for him before he gets to us. Furthermore, teams like the Browns will be looking to trade down and someone like the Bucs, Chicago and maybe even Tennesse might decide to move up and grab Stafford.

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (bluelinecop @ Mar 3 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We wish brother, we wish, but not as chance in hell.

Obviously.. I just thought it was funny

#5 User is offline   choon328 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

He doesn't even have Sanchez going in the first round. Even if Sanchez slid into the 20's one of the top teams in the 2nd round would trade up for him just as they did with Quinn. I hope this guy was just joking with this mock draft.
“We know we’re better than you, we don’t give a f*ck if you know it or not, we don’t give a sh*t if you give us your best game, we’re gonna give you our best game and we’re gonna beat the f*ck outta ya. How’s that?”

-Rex Ryan, Hard Knocks

#6 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (choon328 @ Mar 3 2009, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He doesn't even have Sanchez going in the first round. Even if Sanchez slid into the 20's one of the top teams in the 2nd round would trade up for him just as they did with Quinn. I hope this guy was just joking with this mock draft.

maybe they think all Sanchez is worth is a 2nd round pick, if thats true i agree. most other drafts Sanchez is not a 1st rounder.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Clemens11 @ Mar 3 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
most other drafts Sanchez is not a 1st rounder.

I hate Sanchez just as much as the next guy but where did you get that from?

http://www.hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

There are like 200 links and most have Sanchez going in the 1st.

#8 User is offline   ProFootballAmerica Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (SecondHandJets @ Mar 3 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No way. Even if Detroit doesn't take Stafford, he will be considered a steal at any point out of the Top 3 and teams like Seattle, San Fran and maybe Jacksonville and Washington will all be landing spots for him before he gets to us. Furthermore, teams like the Browns will be looking to trade down and someone like the Bucs, Chicago and maybe even Tennesse might decide to move up and grab Stafford.

There is zero chance Seattle or Washington will take him. Zero.

San Fran is a possibility, but I don't think so. And Jacksonville just gave Garrard $18MM in guarantees last year. They're not taking him.

Of course, trades are always a possibility, but I did the mock with the picks as they currently are. If the Lions don't take him, he could drop.

As for Sanchez, again, it depends on Stafford. Personally I think he's not worthy of a first-round pick. There's a long way to go.

Thanks for the link.

#9 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Formerly Leon#29 - 2008 ROY
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

IF (and that is a huge if) Stafford somehow drops to us, it would be a no brainer for Rex to jump on it!!!

Especially after he saw what Flacco did as a rookie. And guys Flacco did a very nice job....

I would think that Rex would follow what he just saw occur in Baltimore, and grab his franchise QB...

Obviously, Stafford dropping to 17 would be a major longshot...but if the Lions don't pick him it just may be a posibility..

#10 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (ProFootballAmerica @ Mar 3 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is zero chance Seattle or Washington will take him. Zero.

San Fran is a possibility, but I don't think so. And Jacksonville just gave Garrard $18MM in guarantees last year. They're not taking him.

Of course, trades are always a possibility, but I did the mock with the picks as they currently are. If the Lions don't take him, he could drop.

As for Sanchez, again, it depends on Stafford. Personally I think he's not worthy of a first-round pick. There's a long way to go.

Thanks for the link.

Welcome bro.. this is weird. Is that your site?

#11 User is offline   GreenRebel Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:15 PM

Seattle or the Redskins could possible take Stafford. Seattle is far more less likely. But Campbell is not the greatest QB. He is just about average in my opinion. If they get a stud like Stafford to fall in their laps, I am sure they would pull the trigger.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   ProFootballAmerica Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Mar 3 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome bro.. this is weird. Is that your site?

Yep.

Again, thanks for the traffic!

-- Mike

#13 User is offline   LocoJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

sanchez is my bitch. we should send him back to mexico.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users