NYJetsFan.com Forums: *** Official Madden 10 Thread *** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

BEARS VS PACK MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBAWLLLL WOO
santana Icon : (20 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) boo Liverpool
santana Icon : (20 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) FIRE RAUL!
santana Icon : (20 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) idzik for admin! Milber for moderator!
santana Icon : (20 September 2014 - 04:32 PM) http://gifwall.net/g...a3jjPhnyiS0.gif
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:14 AM) RIP Rob Bironas
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:02 AM) Could some enlightened person explain why our secondary is such a mess despite tons of cap space? It's a passing league, better fix that soon or we'll see the Packers game all season.
greenandwhit... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:21 AM) Grew up watching bironas... Good kicker RIP.
greenandwhit... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:30 AM) Well as one aspiring to be an analyst on football i would say it's because we're trying to save up to makes some big moves next year. If you look at next year's potential free agents they're top of the line. If Ryan and Idznik can keep that cap room... Some great things can happen defensively.
greenandwhit... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:30 AM) and offensively as well.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:32 PM) Dude bironas was solid that really sucks
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:30 PM) Sunday kinda sucks without jets football
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) So who's having JETS withdrawls?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) I didn't even watch any 1pm games cause all they had were the CHEATriots on
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:50 PM) now I'm flipping between the Den/Sea and the Az/SF games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:51 PM) http://cdn.nextimpul...lbergstoned.gif
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:52 PM) HILARIOUS!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:56 PM) kraft is a pathetic troll
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:56 PM) and even a "fan" of the CHEATriots doesn't even give him any attention
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:28 PM) I still can't believe we lost to the packers and they go and lose to Detroit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:28 PM) we lost that game they didn't beat us
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:55 PM) I really hope Decker is able to play tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:55 PM) but without risking further injury cause we are going to need him later in the season
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) and our running game better go off tomorrow night
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) some good games today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) manning 4th quarter drive was pretty sick
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) so was russels OT drive
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) cousins looks legit for the skins
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) eagles another 4th quarter come back they seem really well conditioned
santana Icon : (Today, 09:58 AM) So will our corners hold up tonight
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:21 AM) we might be lucky cause both marshall and jeffrey are banged up. holmes might hurt us though
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:20 AM) gameday
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:20 AM) finally can watch a game live, pumped
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) We have to get pressure on Cutler, force him into mistakes. Last time we played the Bears I remember Cutler torched us a bit because we gave him all day to throw.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) Hopefully Geno plays a great game tonight, the Bears defense isn't good.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:58 AM) Looks like Milber won't play tonight
Chaos Icon : (Today, 12:25 PM) Milliner's injuries are starting to get annoying
Chaos Icon : (Today, 12:26 PM) Jets D-line needs to wreck havoc on Cutler. if he gets time to pass, Jets won't be able to keep up
santana Icon : (Today, 01:20 PM) Fire the conditioning coach!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:56 PM) Bears will be without their starting LG (Matt Slauson) and starting center toight
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:57 PM) I don't think it's the ankle either with Milber, it's his quad. I didn't think the Jets should have played him last week, he was clearly not ready. High ankle sprains can linger, we need him back 100%
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:17 PM) Milber lol
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:18 PM) I wish the Jets would sign Barrnet too
RetireChrebet Icon : (Today, 03:00 PM) Anybody know who's playing on Monday night football tonight?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:08 PM) lol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:18 PM) dumbass of the year? http://theredzone.or...k-/Default.aspx
Resize Shouts Area

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

*** Official Madden 10 Thread *** Updated x5

#61 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:03 AM

Madden 07 for 360 is hideous!!!.. I mean it is absolute TRASH!!.. Bro 07?.. seriously?

06 was the 1st version of madden for 360. It was a mockery of previous maddens. It was sad. 07 was complete trash. Bro.. that game is so dramatically flawed it's not even funny. 08 was a great game IMO.. it had a fair share of bugs but it was nice to play but it was too arcady. 09 made the transition to a more "sim" (simulating the real game) kinda feel. They introduced weight properties in players and focused more on player movement and tweaking the small things.

Bro.. your a good guy and sh*t but if you think 07 is better then 09.. you are so far off the deep end it's not even funny.

Madden 10 will be amazing. Mark my words.

#62 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:26 AM

I hope your right. At this point I am done with 09. Do you get any kind of player progression through franchise mode in 09. That is my biggest beef. It seems like you cant build through the draft. You have to primarily use F/As and trades to build agood team. Again for $3 Im happy.
Posted Image

#63 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (azjetfan @ May 11 2009, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope your right. At this point I am done with 09. Do you get any kind of player progression through franchise mode in 09. That is my biggest beef. It seems like you cant build through the draft. You have to primarily use F/As and trades to build agood team. Again for $3 Im happy.

See this is the thing. I don't play madden for franchise mode I play madden for the online play. However I know a lot of people who play strictly franchise so I can sympathize. Hopefully madden 10

Personally now-a-days.. can't buy a game if I can't play it online. You get so much more bang for your buck playing vids online.

Hopefully they will address chise more this year.

#64 User is offline   TheFuture Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:42 PM

Player progression on Franchise mode- Well don't bother looking for diamonds in the rough, they DO NOT exist. Overall will max out at like 70 or so if you draft them after the 3rd round.
"If you take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take a swipe at two of yours" -Rex Ryan

#65 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

A deeper look into Pass Blocking

http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/200...den-nfl-10.aspx

#66 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Amen @ May 3 2009, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude...

dude...

DUDE!

THE JERSEY IS FUCKING FIXED!!!

I really can't tell for certain but I found the site that Ian Cummings posts on (lead madden designer). This the site where he gets general feedback. I tried to register on that site but It's giving me a hard time. If the Jerseys aren't fixed then post a reply on that post

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/madd...ion-thread.html

#67 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:54 PM

E.A sports Madden Playbook designer Anthony White.
http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportsprose/2009...ny_white_p.html

^^^ theres the whole interview but this was a little snippet from the interview. Of all the people this guy interviews and sees Rex Ryan stuck out. Pretty cool.

AW: The part I enjoy the most is getting to talk to the NFL coaches and picking their brains about schemes, matchups, and talking football in general. Rex Ryan, who's now the head coach of the Jets, was one of my favorites to talk to. He's all football and has a very good sense of humor. I think he'll do a great job with the Jets.

#68 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ May 11 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow the passblocking footwork looks great!
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#69 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:46 PM

You know it sucks that we have to wait all summer long. They should release it right after the draft. anger-32.png
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#70 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (bluelinecop @ May 12 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow the passblocking footwork looks great!

Yea.. it definitely looks clean.

You know it sucks that we have to wait all summer long. They should release it right after the draft.

Only if...

3 more months to go. Furious.png

#71 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:34 AM

http://maddennfl.easports.com/home.action

Pro-Tak system video.

#72 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ May 13 2009, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I notice that the Cardinals have a Super Bowl logo patch on their jersey. I hope that patch comes off as the season progresses in franchise mode or that would suck.
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#73 User is offline   turnmyswagon Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Interests:MONEY CARS AND GIRLS AND GETTIN MONEY<br /><br />DRIVIN MY LAMBORGHINI AND BENTLY<br /><br />AND MAKIN IT RAIN IN THA CLUB<br /><br />AND UR GIRL

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:18 PM

whos on tha cover
if yo watch aint cost a hundred
you aint riding 28's
you aint stuntin like this
said you aint stuntin like this
and if yo crib didn't come wit the butlers and the maids
you aint stuntin like this
said you aint stuntin like this
and if you ask fo the price when you shop at the mall
then you aint stuntin like this
and if you dont make it rain when you up in the club

#74 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (turnmyswagon @ May 14 2009, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whos on tha cover

But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#75 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

http://www.maddentips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125763

All new info.. Tons of information.

#76 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:20 PM

Revamping how injuries work

http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/200...den-nfl-10.aspx

NICE!!!

#77 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:21 AM

I just can't wait man.
But what?
"But you guys sucked."

#78 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

#79 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:58 PM

looks awesome, man. i cant frickin wait.

#80 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:02 PM

Looks good to me. Except for the Bills tackling part. lulz

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic