NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ot: Harlem Gets Embarrassed In Front Of 15,000 People - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ot: Harlem Gets Embarrassed In Front Of 15,000 People

#1 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:45 AM

I went to the Music as a Weapon IV tour at the Glens Falls Civic Center this past Monday and while Killswitch Engage was playing, their lead singer started cracking on me. It's not like I was easily accessible to see from the floor because I wasn't standing right in front of the stage, but nonetheless he ended up seeing me. I'm not in the video, it's just the lead singer on stage talking so I have no way of actually showing it's me, only giving you my word as an honest New Yorker face-cool.png . Heh I'm sure not too many people care, but hell with it, it's the offseason and I thought it'd be good for a small laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9VW8BQZxzY
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

That's awesome. Killswitch is great.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#3 User is offline   oracle401 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHxC814 @ May 3 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went to the Music as a Weapon IV tour at the Glens Falls Civic Center this past Monday and while Killswitch Engage was playing, their lead singer started cracking on me. It's not like I was easily accessible to see from the floor because I wasn't standing right in front of the stage, but nonetheless he ended up seeing me. I'm not in the video, it's just the lead singer on stage talking so I have no way of actually showing it's me, only giving you my word as an honest New Yorker face-cool.png . Heh I'm sure not too many people care, but hell with it, it's the offseason and I thought it'd be good for a small laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9VW8BQZxzY

That guitar player from Killswitch annoys the shit out of me. Reminds me of a fifth year freshman college frat boy. I went to see Lamb of God open for Killswitch and the guy monopolized the time on stage talking about how he had the arbor mist waiting for the teenage girls backstage.
Of course, seeing LoG open for Killswitch is like seeing Slayer open up for Barbara Streisand. Cool.png

Keep your head up Harlem!

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

high five harlem

throwing those wounded duck wobblers at the meadowlands still haunts me..

I CAN THROW A FOOTBALL

DAMN YOU ALL GO TO HELL

ahemm.. im ok.. im ok
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#5 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (oracle401 @ May 3 2009, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That guitar player from Killswitch annoys the shit out of me. Reminds me of a fifth year freshman college frat boy. I went to see Lamb of God open for Killswitch and the guy monopolized the time on stage talking about how he had the arbor mist waiting for the teenage girls backstage.
Of course, seeing LoG open for Killswitch is like seeing Slayer open up for Barbara Streisand. Cool.png

Keep your head up Harlem!

Haha my friends and I have been laughing about it ever since it happened. LoG and Killswitch rotated slots for that tour though, when I saw them in Albany, LoG was the headliner
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

Killswitch is a fun show. I have seen them a few times...one of the better shows was when I flew up to NY/NJ to go to the last hellfest 4 of 5 years back. Damn...can't believe it was that long ago lol. Was happy I went though...3 days with just about every relevant band...good times. Also got to see beloved a few months before they broke up so that alone made hellfest worth every penny.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#7 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (extmenace @ May 3 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Killswitch is a fun show. I have seen them a few times...one of the better shows was when I flew up to NY/NJ to go to the last hellfest 4 of 5 years back. Damn...can't believe it was that long ago lol. Was happy I went though...3 days with just about every relevant band...good times. Also got to see beloved a few months before they broke up so that alone made hellfest worth every penny.

Killswitch is a great show. Every Time I Die puts on the best show.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#8 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

Yea I have seen ETID more times than I can count. Very good show but can't stand their shit recorded. Big daddies in tallahassee used to be the shit...I still go there very often but not a whole lot of shows going on there anymore. They used to have 3 or 4 really good shows a month. you ever see them at Big daddy's?

17 POINTS!

#9 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:30 AM

I have a friend, he's supposedly Portugese but he looks like Tim Meadows. He's into alternative shit too... good choice dude. Being the only black dude at these shows is like shooting fish in a barrel. Every single white girl is thinking "I wish my father wasn't home tonight...".

#10 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:46 PM

yo extmenace big daddies is real tight i usually go there only on a monday so thats all i can base it off of, real small place i bet it would be crazy to have a concert in

i just saw pepper, pennywise, and the expendables in plush in jacksonville, good show... pepper never fails to amaze, awesome band live
ColesReturns87

#11 User is offline   turnmyswagon Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Interests:MONEY CARS AND GIRLS AND GETTIN MONEY<br /><br />DRIVIN MY LAMBORGHINI AND BENTLY<br /><br />AND MAKIN IT RAIN IN THA CLUB<br /><br />AND UR GIRL

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

one time i did crank that with soulja boy on stage
if yo watch aint cost a hundred
you aint riding 28's
you aint stuntin like this
said you aint stuntin like this
and if yo crib didn't come wit the butlers and the maids
you aint stuntin like this
said you aint stuntin like this
and if you ask fo the price when you shop at the mall
then you aint stuntin like this
and if you dont make it rain when you up in the club

#12 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:42 AM

Haha yea I think I saw ETID twice at big daddies. They used to have a bunch of shows. Believe it or not...while I am not a fan of the band...my chemical romance played there like a month before they got to the big time. They have had some pretty big bands play in that tiny place. They used to have shows a couple of times a months with legit bands from labels like trustkill to epitaph to ferret and etc... I have been going there for like 5 years lol...its about the only bar I go to lol. The place has changed quite a bit..but I don't blame the owner for doing it. He is making some good money now. The owner is from NY actually...he is a big giants / mets fan...very cool dude.

17 POINTS!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users