NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ot: Harlem Gets Embarrassed In Front Of 15,000 People - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) http://i.imgur.com/mn7uxIi.jpg
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) need to get that suarez jersey
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) streets is real
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) FIRE SANTANA
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) He's the reason we have nothing to talk about
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) Plenty to talk about I'm sure
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) You guys just suck at it
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ot: Harlem Gets Embarrassed In Front Of 15,000 People

#1 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:45 AM

I went to the Music as a Weapon IV tour at the Glens Falls Civic Center this past Monday and while Killswitch Engage was playing, their lead singer started cracking on me. It's not like I was easily accessible to see from the floor because I wasn't standing right in front of the stage, but nonetheless he ended up seeing me. I'm not in the video, it's just the lead singer on stage talking so I have no way of actually showing it's me, only giving you my word as an honest New Yorker face-cool.png . Heh I'm sure not too many people care, but hell with it, it's the offseason and I thought it'd be good for a small laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9VW8BQZxzY
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

That's awesome. Killswitch is great.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#3 User is offline   oracle401 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHxC814 @ May 3 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I went to the Music as a Weapon IV tour at the Glens Falls Civic Center this past Monday and while Killswitch Engage was playing, their lead singer started cracking on me. It's not like I was easily accessible to see from the floor because I wasn't standing right in front of the stage, but nonetheless he ended up seeing me. I'm not in the video, it's just the lead singer on stage talking so I have no way of actually showing it's me, only giving you my word as an honest New Yorker face-cool.png . Heh I'm sure not too many people care, but hell with it, it's the offseason and I thought it'd be good for a small laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9VW8BQZxzY

That guitar player from Killswitch annoys the shit out of me. Reminds me of a fifth year freshman college frat boy. I went to see Lamb of God open for Killswitch and the guy monopolized the time on stage talking about how he had the arbor mist waiting for the teenage girls backstage.
Of course, seeing LoG open for Killswitch is like seeing Slayer open up for Barbara Streisand. Cool.png

Keep your head up Harlem!

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

high five harlem

throwing those wounded duck wobblers at the meadowlands still haunts me..

I CAN THROW A FOOTBALL

DAMN YOU ALL GO TO HELL

ahemm.. im ok.. im ok
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#5 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (oracle401 @ May 3 2009, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That guitar player from Killswitch annoys the shit out of me. Reminds me of a fifth year freshman college frat boy. I went to see Lamb of God open for Killswitch and the guy monopolized the time on stage talking about how he had the arbor mist waiting for the teenage girls backstage.
Of course, seeing LoG open for Killswitch is like seeing Slayer open up for Barbara Streisand. Cool.png

Keep your head up Harlem!

Haha my friends and I have been laughing about it ever since it happened. LoG and Killswitch rotated slots for that tour though, when I saw them in Albany, LoG was the headliner
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

Killswitch is a fun show. I have seen them a few times...one of the better shows was when I flew up to NY/NJ to go to the last hellfest 4 of 5 years back. Damn...can't believe it was that long ago lol. Was happy I went though...3 days with just about every relevant band...good times. Also got to see beloved a few months before they broke up so that alone made hellfest worth every penny.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#7 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (extmenace @ May 3 2009, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Killswitch is a fun show. I have seen them a few times...one of the better shows was when I flew up to NY/NJ to go to the last hellfest 4 of 5 years back. Damn...can't believe it was that long ago lol. Was happy I went though...3 days with just about every relevant band...good times. Also got to see beloved a few months before they broke up so that alone made hellfest worth every penny.

Killswitch is a great show. Every Time I Die puts on the best show.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#8 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

Yea I have seen ETID more times than I can count. Very good show but can't stand their shit recorded. Big daddies in tallahassee used to be the shit...I still go there very often but not a whole lot of shows going on there anymore. They used to have 3 or 4 really good shows a month. you ever see them at Big daddy's?

17 POINTS!

#9 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:30 AM

I have a friend, he's supposedly Portugese but he looks like Tim Meadows. He's into alternative shit too... good choice dude. Being the only black dude at these shows is like shooting fish in a barrel. Every single white girl is thinking "I wish my father wasn't home tonight...".

#10 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:46 PM

yo extmenace big daddies is real tight i usually go there only on a monday so thats all i can base it off of, real small place i bet it would be crazy to have a concert in

i just saw pepper, pennywise, and the expendables in plush in jacksonville, good show... pepper never fails to amaze, awesome band live
ColesReturns87

#11 User is offline   turnmyswagon Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Interests:MONEY CARS AND GIRLS AND GETTIN MONEY<br /><br />DRIVIN MY LAMBORGHINI AND BENTLY<br /><br />AND MAKIN IT RAIN IN THA CLUB<br /><br />AND UR GIRL

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

one time i did crank that with soulja boy on stage
if yo watch aint cost a hundred
you aint riding 28's
you aint stuntin like this
said you aint stuntin like this
and if yo crib didn't come wit the butlers and the maids
you aint stuntin like this
said you aint stuntin like this
and if you ask fo the price when you shop at the mall
then you aint stuntin like this
and if you dont make it rain when you up in the club

#12 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:42 AM

Haha yea I think I saw ETID twice at big daddies. They used to have a bunch of shows. Believe it or not...while I am not a fan of the band...my chemical romance played there like a month before they got to the big time. They have had some pretty big bands play in that tiny place. They used to have shows a couple of times a months with legit bands from labels like trustkill to epitaph to ferret and etc... I have been going there for like 5 years lol...its about the only bar I go to lol. The place has changed quite a bit..but I don't blame the owner for doing it. He is making some good money now. The owner is from NY actually...he is a big giants / mets fan...very cool dude.

17 POINTS!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users