NYJetsFan.com Forums: Link To The Chiefs. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:43 PM) i'm excited for olympiakos vs dortmund
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:43 PM) ill probably wear the dortmund jersey today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) or perhaps the real madrid in dark green :D
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Link To The Chiefs.

#61 User is offline   broadwayChad06 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jets football, Texas A&M Aggies and Alabama Crimson Tide

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2005 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 3 2005, 08:58 PM)
Demarcus Ware hands down

i agree, this guy is a manster,

i would also like to apologize for my being an ass when i was on your site, i was truly joking when i said that you would be lucky to get 30yds all game. i thought my joking was apparent but i was wrong, and i am sorry.
as for the game, i would have to echo the same things, your d is going to need time to gel, and you don't have a great wr. imo you need to beat us with tony g, trent (if he is healthy), and priest. i just don't see that happening, the bottem line is that the only part of our d from last year that we lost was furge and we have filled that spot (well, at least durring the pre-season) i don't know, i see this game being close but the jets pull off the win

When I raise my flashing sword and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who haze me. O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand, and count me among Thy saints.

#62 User is offline   ellisjersey92 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 3 2005, 05:54 PM)
Damn you're right. I think I was thinking of the other safety, neither of their safeties are on the team anymore so maybe I was thinking of him. I can't remember the other guys name though.

brock marion?

#63 User is offline   BigRedChief Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 3 2005, 09:28 PM)
Believe me it was mutual.

Look at the smack that jets0n started with his two first posts.

Then look at the reponses that Ronny's post got.

You talk smack you will get smack. you talk football you will get football.

#64 User is offline   BigRedChief Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (broadwayChad06 @ Sep 4 2005, 12:21 AM)
i agree, this guy is a manster,

i would also like to apologize for my being an ass when i was on your site, i was truly joking when i said that you would be lucky to get 30yds all game. i thought my joking was apparent but i was wrong, and i am sorry.
as for the game, i would have to echo the same things, your d is going to need time to gel, and you don't have a great wr. imo you need to beat us with tony g, trent (if he is healthy), and priest. i just don't see that happening, the bottem line is that the only part of our d from last year that we lost was furge and we have filled that spot (well, at least durring the pre-season) i don't know, i see this game being close but the jets pull off the win

You should go post this on our site.

#65 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (BigRedChief @ Sep 4 2005, 01:36 AM)
You should go post this on our site.

*beep* that. Whatever was said was said. Your real collision guys were here and they represented well. We had legit talks but this is a show down between 2 playoff bound teams their aien't nothing wrong with a little trash talk this football not ballet.

#66 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:15 AM

Am I the only one holding it down for green and white in the K.C forum. Come get some fellaz.

#67 User is offline   BigRedChief Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 4 2005, 01:42 AM)
*beep* that. Whatever was said was said. Your real collision guys were here and they represented well. We had legit talks but this is a show down between 2 playoff bound teams their aien't nothing wrong with a little trash talk this football not ballet.

Since I'm a mod over there I think that qualify's me as a "Real Collision" guy. You are not just doing a little trash talk. You need to back off. Quit drinking. Something.

#68 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (BigRedChief @ Sep 4 2005, 01:53 AM)
Since I'm a mod over there I think that qualify's me as a "Real Collision" guy. You are not just doing a little trash talk. You need to back off. Quit drinking. Something.

Hey bud I said the word "shit".Relax. I think you need to have a beer and loosin up a bit. Your guys are giving right back it's all good.

#69 User is offline   BigRedChief Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 4 2005, 02:16 AM)
Hey bud I said the word "shit".Relax. I think you need to have a beer and loosin up a bit. Your guys are giving right back it's all good.

You need to adopt a philosphy of when in Rome do as the Romans do.

#70 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:34 AM

AND A CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#71 User is offline   Silock Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 03:38 AM

Guess that would be a change of pace from your usual "blind leading the blind" then, eh?

#72 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (gmany3k @ Sep 4 2005, 03:09 AM)
AND A CHILD SHALL LEAD THEM.

Is that me? crazy.gif
But let's not waste each others time saying "You suck." There are others *cough* that dislike trash talking, I only trash talk if I have facts, and I trash talk after the game, not before.
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#73 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MOD SS

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 01:57 PM

Ok let's clear something up. What I did in the original posts over there was joking around. Getting people rowled up a bit... nothing big and the people that originally were responding saw it as such. Just some funny trash talking.

However, when I started talking about football all I got was phrases like "Go screw your mother Homer!" WTF is a Homer anyway? What a faggot that guy was. It's one thing to say well this is how I interpret those stats you are analyzing... etc... However, that was not done. I got, "Stats dont mean shit!" Yeah ok... and "You guys are a bunch of shitheads."

Your comment about what Ron was saying over there is lame. He said "Hey guys I am excited about the game" And people are like YAY. WTF is the point of going over to your site to say that?!?! You want me to go over to your site just to say, "I hope we both play well"? Well too damn bad. I told you guys the truth, YOUR DEFENSE BLOWS COWS, or whatever the hell it is you rednecks do over there in KC. I didn't say it like that though, I said it by statistics but all I got was rude bullshit. And then when I respond back with about a 1/4 of what attitude I was given I get some bullshit about my comments to some midget and his wife were out of line. Yeah ok, talk football or f*ck off. I left your site on the same grounds. Like sdubb said this isn't ballet it's football.

Dont bring my name into something unless you are ready for the aftermath. I have been trying to play it cool but you KC boys don't know what's coming to you.

#74 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (ellisjersey92 @ Sep 4 2005, 02:15 AM)
brock marion?

That was him. He only played good when he was in Miami. Sucked over there with the Cowboys. I wonder why? Maybe it's cause Miami probably had the best CB's in the NFL for the longest time. Zach Thomas is good, contrary to very few peoples opinions, especially in the middle. So where else are you gonna throw it? Test the safeties and sure sometimes he is gonna get the pick. Coleman got 4 last year but he still has a LONG way to go.

#75 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 4 2005, 02:32 PM)
Ok let's clear something up. What I did in the original posts over there was joking around. Getting people rowled up a bit... nothing big and the people that originally were responding saw it as such. Just some funny trash talking.

However, when I started talking about football all I got was phrases like "Go screw your mother Homer!" WTF is a Homer anyway? What a faggot that guy was. It's one thing to say well this is how I interpret those stats you are analyzing... etc... However, that was not done. I got, "Stats dont mean shit!" Yeah ok... and "You guys are a bunch of shitheads."

Your comment about what Ron was saying over there is lame. He said "Hey guys I am excited about the game" And people are like YAY. WTF is the point of going over to your site to say that?!?! You want me to go over to your site just to say, "I hope we both play well"? Well too damn bad. I told you guys the truth, YOUR DEFENSE BLOWS COWS, or whatever the hell it is you rednecks do over there in KC. I didn't say it like that though, I said it by statistics but all I got was rude bullshit. And then when I respond back with about a 1/4 of what attitude I was given I get some bullshit about my comments to some midget and his wife were out of line. Yeah ok, talk football or f*ck off. I left your site on the same grounds. Like sdubb said this isn't ballet it's football.

Dont bring my name into something unless you are ready for the aftermath. I have been trying to play it cool but you KC boys don't know what's coming to you.

Thank you for that. I can't stand that. I'm 28 years old if I have to bite my tounge because some kids will get offended then I'm will not comment or "trash talk anyone". Like this is bullshit.

I refuse to go over there and talk about happy stuff like "your offense is sooooo awsome and I don't know about Ty Law he needs some conditioning" and" Chad hasn't thrown a football since Mid way through training camp". *beep* that. When you do go and exchange words with other fans the MOD's get all prissy. This is retarded. These people cannot handle me so I won't comment on these guys again. Mind you everything I said was relavent to football and mostly on facts. With my own S. DUBB twist. This is the same Mod that came on my site and said that I need chill for saying "shit". Then five minutes later he's saying.

DUH... "you can change my sig for a week if you win. except the bet or shut the hell up.".

Like C'mon this guy is girl. Saying one thing then doing another. You try so hard to set an example for your other inbreds you fail horribly.

Bottom line people know what I'm like in here. When nightowl came on hear talking patriot's we had gotten into a verbal dispute. After reading his posts he's very knowledgable about the game and his team and always showed respect in here and very informative. {hats off to you sir}.

Like I said Big red practice what you preach.

#76 User is offline   DefensiveMan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 3 2005, 12:13 AM)
I've signed up ... let's go skin some Cheifs!

jerry.gif jerry.gif

#77 User is offline   heime2003 Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 September 2005 - 09:24 AM

www.chiefs.scout.com is good

#78 User is offline   MAChiefs Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 September 2005 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Sep 3 2005, 02:08 AM)
oh yes he his. his whole assignment changes. plus halsf the field is atken away form him. your team is dumb for switching him if they decide too

So you are a better judge of talent than the coaches and personnel people? What a joke, you guys are just defensive because you didn't even know what position he played.

And, if you don't believe us, ask any knowledgeable person about the difference between an ILB in a 4-3 verses a 3-4, because it seems obvious you don't know the difference.

#79 User is offline   MAChiefs Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 September 2005 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 4 2005, 02:32 PM)

You are the same football genius that stated the Jets would win the turnover battle because Pennington never throws interceptions. I guess you missed the 2 interceptions by Pennington in the preseason?

You also claim that Martin never fumbles and is far better than any other back in the NFL. Well, actually Martin fumbled in the preseason (oops) and his fumble ratio to touches is only slightly better than Holmes (.0072 verses .0078). To think this will greatly affect the outcome of the game is simply foolish.

Lastly, your constant whining about the fans on the KC board is just pathetic. You come into a board and start shit, then complain about it? Either talk smack, back it up and defend your position, or don't bother. Why all of the complaining, you want this great debate about football, but you write silly crap like:

"hope you brought your barf bags, this ones going to make you sick"

Yeah, that's some football knowledge.

I am not a Jets fan, but I was embarressed for you.

#80 User is offline   jets0n Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 September 2005 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (MAChiefs @ Sep 9 2005, 09:13 PM)
You are the same football genius that stated the Jets would win the turnover battle because Pennington never throws interceptions.  I guess you missed the 2 interceptions by Pennington in the preseason?

You also claim that Martin never fumbles and is far better than any other back in the NFL.  Well, actually Martin fumbled in the preseason (oops) and his fumble ratio to touches is only slightly better than Holmes (.0072 verses .0078).  To think this will greatly affect the outcome of the game is simply foolish.

Lastly, your constant whining about the fans on the KC board is just pathetic.  You come into a board and start shit, then complain about it?  Either talk smack, back it up and defend your position, or don't bother.  Why all of the complaining, you want this great debate about football, but you write silly crap like:

"hope you brought your barf bags, this ones going to make you sick"

Yeah, that's some football knowledge. 

I am not a Jets fan, but I was embarressed for you.

Yeah your knowledge is REAL good cause you judge people by PRESEASON STATS! What a f'kn dumbass.. This is why I dont want to deal with people like this. He is just a moron who thinks he knows about football cause he likes the chiefs. Yeah it's funny how you found that "slightly" better average. Well you know what, it's STILL better. Get over it. BTW, that little comment I made was just a topic to get people rowled up, it was funny as well. Too bad your head is so far into your ass you couldn't see that.

You wanna talk about football knowledge yet you got the balls to say Pennington turns the ball over all the time because of ONE PRESEASON GAME?!?!?! Get real before you call someone out smart ass.

I am done with this fool. I dont even know what else to say to someone who judges by PRESEASON stats.

ATTN EVERYONE!!! CURTIS FUMBLES ALL THE TIME.... I saw it in the PRESEASON GAME! What a sore loser. I can't wait to make you look like a BIATCH when we come outta there with a "W".

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users