NYJetsFan.com Forums: The Official Jets Get Bbq'd At Arrowhead Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ROBJETS Icon : (22 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Don't read to much into Mark in the preseason. He usually looked good in the preseason even in a Jets uniform.. Big difference from regular season where the 1st string defense is playing 100%.
ROBJETS Icon : (22 August 2014 - 09:09 PM) A lot of 1st stringers are just getting reps in and trying not to get injured. Its only the backups trying to keep or get a job playing hard every down. If preseason qb play meant anything then Matt Simms would be the starting qb of the Jets.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 August 2014 - 12:00 AM) In Geno we trust
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 August 2014 - 07:23 AM) preseason or not, our offense hasn't looked competent in a while like it does this year. our rushing attack should be very good. Chris Johnson and Chris Ivory could be a dynamic duo
santana Icon : (23 August 2014 - 10:14 AM) http://youtu.be/2X0H709cJkA
santana Icon : (23 August 2014 - 01:28 PM) 2-0 lead most dangerous kind of lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (24 August 2014 - 02:46 PM) Sam Bradford tears ACL and out for the season
ganggreen2003 Icon : (24 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) Dimitri Patterson is MISSING
ganggreen2003 Icon : (24 August 2014 - 04:50 PM) BREAKING NEWS: NO FAT CHICKS!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (24 August 2014 - 10:28 PM) Rams want Sanchez
MikeGangGree... Icon : (24 August 2014 - 10:28 PM) Shotty and Sanchez again
FlyHiJets Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:04 PM) Champ Bailey to be released by Denver. Considering how busted up we are and Patterson now being suspended, do we take a look?
FlyHiJets Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:05 PM) Cro rumored to be gettin released from Arizona. We should definitely bring him in since he already knows the system and he's bett erhtan our 3rd/4th stringers which is where we're at at this point.
FlyHiJets Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:06 PM) *better than
Chaos Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:58 PM) Cro may get released?!
Chaos Icon : (25 August 2014 - 02:07 PM) /announcement
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 04:54 PM) patterson suspended indefinatly by idzik. were fucked at CB right now
azjetfan Icon : (25 August 2014 - 08:35 PM) Do the Rams have a CB worth trading for?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 08:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) Saunders had a seizure, that is why he got into a car crash. He returned to practice, weird/
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 07:00 AM) ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
Jets tried trading WR Stepehen Hill this summer. No takers. Let's see if final cuts today and Saturday change that equation.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:15 AM) i hate izdik
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 12:32 PM) Our starting CB Walls working in rehab area
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 02:52 PM) any CBs that are decent on the trade block or facing salary cuts?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:00 PM) I wouldnt cut Hill watch him go to NE and turn into Randy Moss
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) I'm just glad there aren't anymore greedy bastards on the team to deal with
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) Or street thugs
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) f*** a CB problem
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) need 1 more in the fantasy league
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:33 PM) Dimitri suspended for the rest of preseason. I'm sorry, I know we are bone dry at corner these days but they should have cut this prick on the spot . He's going to get torched regardless this year and I'd rather cut ties with any potential cancerous attitutudes before the season even starts.
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:34 PM) Where I come from you take responsibility for your actions. Not showing up for a game is cowardly and selfish. f*** him
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:36 PM) Also he doesn't know what the acronym AWOL means so he's also an idiot. No wonder he's never been anything but a journeyman corner is this league.
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM) So how do you really feel?
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:18 PM) I think my last three posts pretty much summarize how I feel haha. He's making 1.5 mill this year and no call no shows because his feeling are hurt. Would rather you play corner azjetfan than this guy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Need 1 more for FFB!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:39 AM) Stephen Hill is going to get cut, guy sucks. Greg Salas is a better football player and deserves a spot over him
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) So when do we show up to 115s house with pitchforks, tar and feathers?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 PM) i'd rather see idzik go then hill. fire idzik
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 12:21 PM) Hill is such a disappointment. I really was hopping for so much when he scored 2 TDs his first game
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) We need to get the J-E-T-S chant back this year to the way it was
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:13 PM) idk if any of u guys went to any of the games last year[Im sure some of u did] but im not a fan of the drumline leading the chant
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:14 PM) its not the same as 70,000 people doing it during every kickoff and after every score
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:43 PM) injuries and poor QB play aren't good for a WR to develop
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:08 PM) 115 and Hill. Lol!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Resize Shouts Area

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Official Jets Get Bbq'd At Arrowhead Thread

#101 User is offline   LocoChiefsFan Icon

• Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:KC CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 04:14 PM

Hey all, just joined . Got the link from ChiefsCoalition. I'm not going to say the Jets are going to get BBQ'd. I will say it will be a close game. Whoever can get the most turnovers and squash the others air attack will win. It can go either way. We have alot of question marks on defense, and preseason hardly told the tale. Can't wait to see em play a real game against a good team. Good luck on 9/11!! I know, I know, my smack talk needs some polishing.

#102 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (LocoChiefsFan @ Sep 4 2005, 04:49 PM)
Hey all, just joined . Got the link from ChiefsCoalition. I'm not going to say the Jets are going to get BBQ'd. I will say it will be a close game. Whoever can get the most turnovers and squash the others air attack will win. It can go either way. We have alot of question marks on defense, and preseason hardly told the tale. Can't wait to see em play a real game against a good team. Good luck on 9/11!! I know, I know, my smack talk needs some polishing.

Welcome, It should be a really good and close game in my opinion. Both sides got all of weponds known and unknown. Should make for a real calssic. But of course the Jets are going to win.

#103 User is offline   ManginiIsMyHero Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Mets Baseball, parties, gaming, and programming.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Kentucky Jet @ Sep 4 2005, 05:33 PM)
BLEEDGREEN, I agree with your assessment of HERM and the JETS!  Little kids who are refugees from the JUNIOR  JETS forum should not post here.  They simply can not disagree without stupidity and childish statements! Please excuse HERMSMYHERO and hope that he has homework to do and won't post much longer with the adults! diespam.gif

I agree completely! SCREW HERMSMYHERO and his childish rants. When a JETS fan can not express an opinion without being told to" get the Fk out of here" by a child who happens to disagree, then we simply have nothing in common. BLEEDGREEN, do you think that the refugee from the JUNIOR JETS forum agrees with everything his DADDY and MOMMY say to him? Do you think he tells them to "get the fk" out of here? I don't! Lets hope he has lots of homework to do and has no time to post on an adult forum!

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. Listen guys im not about to start a war of words here but seriously who the *beep* do you think you are? I've been here since last season ended and in that short of time earned more respect then either of you ever will. I don't always have to make gigantic and in depth posts to be taken seriously.

The comments about me and homework are so dumb. I'm 20 years old and a full time college student at PSU (That's Penn State University). I'm a computer science major, a member of the undergraduate student government which takes up three nights out of my week, and an active leader of my school's college republicans. I also manage an online business and a g/f as well as come here almost daily to follow my team the Jets (I also avidly follow the Mets). So you know what? don't even dare make me out to be one of these little kids with their one liner posts. I don't need to be ridiculed here. I left over the summer to take care of some personal things and maybe that's why you don't know me that well. I still consider myself one of the better posters here and an intelligent one at that.

As for Herm. He's done nothing but bring teams to the playoffs and still remain an active man in the community and in the personal lives of his players. He's a motivator and a leader both on and off the field for his pplayers. Sure he sucks at clock management but he's a defensive minded coach anyway so I can't really fault him for that. SOme coaches have to rely more on their assistants for things and he's one of them, but there's nothing wrong with that at all. Not every coach is Bill Bellicheck (who may not be so amazing afterall).

So again I state, dont come in here with this HErm sucks crap and expect to get away with it, especially from me. You have the right to not like him, I i will defend that right, but I have the right to defend him w/o my personal life and intelligence being brought into the conversation.

If you still decide to chastize me then I might ask for the defense of my good name here from the others who know me well enough to do it because I've said all I care to about this. Good day.
I changed my name, but I dont remember what it was... if anyone remembers please let me know.

#104 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 07:22 PM

I'm gonna step up and defend my man HermIsMyHero.
Go and check out The Man Show and you will see this man does know what's going on. He posts in all the political threads and ALWAYS has a good word to back up what he does say.
This guy isn't some dumbass, I know he is smarter than his actual age (just turned 20, as he already stated) and probably one day geta nice job and get some money off it, and he's careful about what he says to the little ones.
So why assign the man homework when he already got an A?
But anyway, if you think we need to play a perfect game to beat us, don't even go there.
Last year, in the playoffs, we had our QB starting with a torn rotator cuff, and he threw an INT. Our RB didn't rush for 70 yards. No WR gained 80. Yet we were a crossbar away from a win, vs. a 15-1 team, in their hometown.
Can your Chiefs do that for me?
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#105 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (DefensiveMan @ Sep 4 2005, 02:58 PM)
You're pretty hot girl... biggrin.gif

Woah pal, that's not me in the avatar hysterical.gif I am a guy.
Posted Image

#106 User is offline   DefensiveMan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (JetsOhFive @ Sep 4 2005, 07:32 PM)
Woah pal, that's not me in the avatar hysterical.gif I am a guy.

baghead.gif baghead.gif blush.gif ...Sorry I won't talk again...

#107 User is offline   DefensiveMan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 4 2005, 02:01 PM)
hahah. Good one smart guy. Don't quit your day job.

#108 User is offline   DefensiveMan Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (sdubb6 @ Sep 4 2005, 02:01 PM)
hahah. Good one smart guy. Don't quit your day job.

WTF.gif ...Yeah, to bad I'm in High School bud...

#109 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (DefensiveMan @ Sep 4 2005, 11:56 PM)
WTF.gif ...Yeah, to bad I'm in High School bud...

hahah exactly why u shouldnt quit kid! what an idiot
ColesReturns87

#110 User is offline   bleedgreen Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (HermIsMyHero @ Sep 4 2005, 06:23 PM)
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA. Listen guys im not about to start a war of words here but seriously who the *beep* do you think you are? I've been here since last season ended and in that short of time earned more respect then either of you ever will. I don't always have to make gigantic and in depth posts to be taken seriously.

The comments about me and homework are so dumb. I'm 20 years old and a full time college student at PSU (That's Penn State University). I'm a computer science major, a member of the undergraduate student government which takes up three nights out of my week, and an active leader of my school's college republicans. I also manage an online business and a g/f as well as come here almost daily to follow my team the Jets (I also avidly follow the Mets). So you know what? don't even dare make me out to be one of these little kids with their one liner posts. I don't need to be ridiculed here. I left over the summer to take care of some personal things and maybe that's why you don't know me that well. I still consider myself one of the better posters here and an intelligent one at that.

As for Herm. He's done nothing but bring teams to the playoffs and still remain an active man in the community and in the personal lives of his players. He's a motivator and a leader both on and off the field for his pplayers. Sure he sucks at clock management but he's a defensive minded coach anyway so I can't really fault him for that. SOme coaches have to rely more on their assistants for things and he's one of them, but there's nothing wrong with that at all. Not every coach is Bill Bellicheck (who may not be so amazing afterall).

So again I state, dont come in here with this HErm sucks crap and expect to get away with it, especially from me. You have the right to not like him, I i will defend that right, but I have the right to defend him w/o my personal life and intelligence being brought into the conversation.

If you still decide to chastize me then I might ask for the defense of my good name here from the others who know me well enough to do it because I've said all I care to about this. Good day.
The reason you were chastised is because you don't tell somebody to get the fu** out of here simply because you disagree with them. You also state that because you have been posting on this board longer than I have or Kentucky Jet has you've earned more respect than we'll ever get. You're the one getting personal, and when you grow up maybe you'll understand that not everyone is going to agree with your opinions. It's ok to agree to disagree. Now finish your homework!

#111 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (bleedgreen @ Sep 6 2005, 02:18 AM)
The reason you were chastised is because you don't tell somebody to get the fu** out of here simply because you disagree with them. You also state that because you have been posting on this board longer than I have or Kentucky Jet has you've earned more respect than we'll ever get. You're the one getting personal, and when you grow up maybe you'll understand that not everyone is going to agree with your opinions. It's ok to agree to disagree. Now finish your homework!

Dude, I just do not want to be in these things anymore, but I just have to say something right now. What I am going to say is... Just shut up. Hate to tell you, but Herm is right, he does have more respect on here, then you would ever have. he is one of the smarter posters on here. I think it is you that needs some growing up to you, because it seems that you are trying to start a fight now.

#112 User is offline   ellisjersey92 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:29 PM

if you guys were in some heated discussion about FOOTBALL! then id say... go for it, duke it out, say what you want. but this is just a dumb personal attack thread. this is a football site and this thread is in a football forum, so how bout you keep it football. how bout you guys argue about who has the better offensive line (theres a lot to argue about there) you all know this thread is going no where, so just stop posting here and someone make a new thread to talk about FOOTBALL.

this is smackdown on a football site, not jerry springer

#113 User is offline   BigRedChief Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (bleedgreen @ Sep 5 2005, 09:18 PM)

Man would you guys argue with yourselfs someplace else. This is a Chiefs smack thread. drinks.gif

#114 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 September 2005 - 03:08 AM

yea , yea, yea, Listen to this guy. I wanna see you in here when your team loses.

Everybody in here will be all over you like flies on shit.

#115 User is offline   Chadforpresidentin08 Icon

• 05 M. I. P. Award/06 Teen MVP Award
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets and Yanks

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:50 AM

Okay, Herm has gained my respect as one of the smartest posters around, it dosn't matter how long he's been here, all I know is he knows his stuff better than most.
There are a ton of people older than him that don't touch those political threads, but he's always in there dkeing it out with others, and damn, he makes a goood case.
BUT let's just settle down with all the screw you and *beep* you stuff.
But if you guys don't think Herm is good (The coach), you truely, have major issues. I met the guy, and let me tell you, he's AWESOME.
He's a very funny and nice guy and signed a few million autographs for fans (including myself), and us an absolute players coach. He is the first Jet coach to lead his team to the playoffs in his first year as the head coach and also is the first to lead the Jets to the playoffs in 3 of the past 4 years. Actually, not many coaches have even achived those two things....
"You ask, what is our aim?... It is victory, victory at all cost" Winston Churchill.
Member since March 25, 2005.

#116 User is offline   iriedevil32 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 September 2005 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (jets0n @ Sep 3 2005, 01:20 AM)
I found this on the Cheifs site... it's funny ... have a look.

Looks like it's a bust .. HAHAHAHAHA

BUST! blowup.gif

#117 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:46 AM

Priest holmes looks like a midget in that. except his arms. He looks built. He’s too slow to do anything big on our defense
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#118 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Sep 6 2005, 05:21 PM)
Priest holmes looks like a midget in that. except his arms. He looks built. He’s too slow to do anything big on our defense

Thats Priest Holmes?!?!?!

I thought it was Mugsy Bogues... Sorry I just had to say it... lol

#119 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 September 2005 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (iriedevil32 @ Sep 6 2005, 10:54 AM)

He looks like a miget on roids. Like I said not to take anything away from Preist who i happened to like. Coming back from 2 reconstructed knees is not possible. Yea he can come back and play but he will never be the same preist.

Yea Chief fans good luck you panzeez.

#120 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 September 2005 - 01:29 PM

That’s why he slipped to the 2nd round in my fantasy draft. He was taken 1 oick before me in the 2nd which means he was 16th overall
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users