NYJetsFan.com Forums: Windows 7.....yay Or Nay - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets lose by 1 to pats possibly Rex's last home game
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 PM) well smoke a bowl then
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 PM) I'm cool as a cucumber
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) I don't have $ to buy any weed right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) business is slow and I got other things to worry about
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) Game not over yet
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) but I'm still cool as a cucumber
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) Who declared cucumbers cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:40 PM) cucumbers are cool cause I said so
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) And you said so because you're cool as a cucumber
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) That was a stupid penalty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) yup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) I'm mad chill
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) he got hammered
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) I'm not as cool as the other side of the pillow though cause that is gay as f***
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) So what are you saying? You ride cucumbers?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) nope but cucumbers are great on sandwiches and sandwiches are f***ing awesome
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) and they can be fermented and become pickles which is always great on sandwiches and I already said it sandwiches are f***ing awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:46 PM) He's got a point
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) of course I do I'm moderator material
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Where's the studs and duds thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) I bring shit to the table that noone else does cause well I'm f***ing awesome just like sandwiches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) there were no studs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) and the duds would be so long to list I'd still be typing if I had started that thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) but at least the bills lost to the lowly raiders
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) Ok im trying to get this
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the jets have gone up against all total teams with a record of 114-110
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the Jags have gone up against 114-109-1
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:53 PM) if Denver wins. that's 115-110 against us and 114-110-1 against the Jags
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) How do they have the harder Schedule strength??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) that's if Denver wins tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 PM) Is it me or is Tony Dungy awkward looking when he tries to smile and stares straight into the camera while doing the Football Night in America broadcast
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) the job the GM in Arizona has done with dealing with all those injuries this season is something I would love to emulate for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) finding talent in places you don't expect
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) but instead we get a pencil pusher
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) who puts us in great position cap wise but can't evaluate talent for shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and makes horrible draft picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and just wasted every single JETS fans time for the past 6 months
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and next monday that shit comes to an end
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) bye bye idzik bye bye rex dueces geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) Fire Idzik Fire Rex Cut Geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) Would you make a trade to get Larry Fitzgerald?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) Beastmode
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 PM) "Hold ma diiiiiiickkkkkk"
-lynch
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (Today, 12:58 AM) Someone needs to save 2003s comments today for future generations
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Windows 7.....yay Or Nay

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:56 PM

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows...hat-is?os=winxp

So with windows 7 coming out in October this year, what do you guys think. we all know vista sucks, xp was their best operating system (although 2000 was the most stable) but it seems like maybe they got this right. they even took some pages out of the OSX book and on some versions of windows 7 you can run XP inside of it.

Get it done MT
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 08:59 PM

I get a free upgrade with my new laptop, so I'll be finding out if it's good or not.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (RaisedOnRiots @ Jul 18 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I get a free upgrade with my new laptop, so I'll be finding out if it's good or not.

Yeah me too. i just brought a dell and they offer a free upgrade with it. My old one has served me well for over 5 years but i want something with more power and speed. i've been holding out becuase i really didn't want vista but with the new upgrade i can live with it for 2 months.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

FF

#5 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 18 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah me too. i just brought a dell and they offer a free upgrade with it. My old one has served me well for over 5 years but i want something with more power and speed. i've been holding out becuase i really didn't want vista but with the new upgrade i can live with it for 2 months.

I've only had Vista for two weeks now, but I haven't had any problems with it. That said, I think having two different bit-versions is retarded.

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jul 18 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FF

huh?

QUOTE (RaisedOnRiots @ Jul 18 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've only had Vista for two weeks now, but I haven't had any problems with it. That said, I think having two different bit-versions is retarded.

What did u get? i ordered a dell, there a bit overpriced, but you get to build it so i picked what i want and what i didn't want. most computers get built for a specific purpose, but i built one to be balanced enough for whatever i need. cause i dam well ain't buying another one for 5 years again lol.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

I already have it. Pretty much the version that will be released. I really like it to be honest. But just like Vista, you need a solid computer to run it to its finest. That being said, when google releases its OS, I will be getting it. (It'll be free as well).

#8 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 18 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh?

What did u get? i ordered a dell, there a bit overpriced, but you get to build it so i picked what i want and what i didn't want. most computers get built for a specific purpose, but i built one to be balanced enough for whatever i need. cause i dam well ain't buying another one for 5 years again lol.

Toshiba P305D S8900

And I couldn't be happier. Got it for $700.00 with free shipping from Buy.Com

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (Jetsman05 @ Jul 18 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I already have it. Pretty much the version that will be released. I really like it to be honest. But just like Vista, you need a solid computer to run it to its finest. That being said, when google releases its OS, I will be getting it. (It'll be free as well).

umm no you wont.

the google OS is only for mini laptops (the 150-300 ones you see) that have like 8" widescreens. its not an operating system for a full computer. its really just for browsing the internet and emailing. and it probably won't be free

and i didn't want to download the beta too many issues in betas. anyone can download it though but you can't keep it forever
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (RaisedOnRiots @ Jul 18 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Toshiba P305D S8900

And I couldn't be happier. Got it for $700.00 with free shipping from Buy.Com

not a bad deal, we have a few toshibas at my job. there not a bad laptop. i dind't know buy.com offered free upgrades though?

i got this one

Description
Studio 15
Date & Time: July 18,2009 2:46 PM CST
SYSTEM COMPONENTS
Studio 15 Qty 1
Studio 15 Notebook, Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Edition SP1, 64-Bit Unit Price $1,157.00
Estimated Delivery Date 8/4/2009
Free Upgrade to Windows 7!
Limited Time Offer!
Save $148 off this Dell Studio 15!
Limited Time Offer!
- $148.00

STUDIO 15 Studio 15 Notebook
Operating System Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium Edition SP1, 64-Bit
Processors Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T6500 (2.1GHz/800Mhz FSB/2MB cache)
Memory 6GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 at 800MHz
Keyboard Back-lit Keyboard
LCD Panel 15.6” High Definition (720p) LED Display with TrueLife™ and Camera
Video Card 256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
Hard Drive Speed: 250GB SATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) with Free Fall Sensor

System Color Black Chainlink
Adobe Reader Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 9, English/French/Spanish
Combo or DVD+RW Drive 8X Slot Load Super Multi (DL DVD+/-R Drive + RAM support)
Sound High Definition Audio 2.0
Wireless Networking Cards Dell Wireless 1397 802.11g Half Mini-Card
Office Productivity Software Microsoft® Works 9
Software - Antivirus McAfee 15 month
Battery 56 Whr Lithium Ion Battery (6 cell)
Hardware Support Services Classic Protection: 1yr Ltd Warranty, InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis
Datasafe Dell Online Backup 10GB for 1 year
Bluetooth Option Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Internal (2.1)
Processor Branding Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor
Dell Remote Access Dell Remote Access, free basic service
Sub total:$1,009.00
Sub Total $1,009.00
Shipping & Handling $29.00
Shipping Discount -$29.00
Tax $86.46
State Environmental Fee $16.00
Total $1,111.46

the only thing that sucks is waiting like 3 weeks for it lol. i guess its worth it to pick what you want.
the configuration i set up is good for home use, office use, gaming, movies etc. perfect balance for 1,000

the funny thing with dell is you can save yourself money if you know what your doing. but dam tax and envn fee added an extra 100, WTF??? tax is crazy.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 19 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
umm no you wont.

the google OS is only for mini laptops (the 150-300 ones you see) that have like 8" widescreens. its not an operating system for a full computer. its really just for browsing the internet and emailing. and it probably won't be free

and i didn't want to download the beta too many issues in betas. anyone can download it though but you can't keep it forever

Lol, ok. I have the exact version of windows 7 that you will get. Our programmer put it on a CD and gave it to us, and then gave us the crack for it. But act like you know what I'm running right now. There is no problems with this version of windows 7, it's the exact one you will be getting.

The Google OS is going to be intended for all computers. RIght now it'll be used for netbooks and so forth, but eventually it'll be swapped to all PC's.

I love people like you who sit there and tell me what I have, don't have, and won't get.

#12 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 19 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not a bad deal, we have a few toshibas at my job. there not a bad laptop. i dind't know buy.com offered free upgrades though?

i got this one

Description
Studio 15

Not bad. My IT guy and the boss both have Dell Studios and are happy with them. Anything you buy new from Buy.Com is eligible for upgrade and all warranties.
Deal News is a great site for electronics. They search for the best deals on new and refurbished goods.

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 July 2009 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (RaisedOnRiots @ Jul 18 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not bad. My IT guy and the boss both have Dell Studios and are happy with them. Anything you buy new from Buy.Com is eligible for upgrade and all warranties.
Deal News is a great site for electronics. They search for the best deals on new and refurbished goods.

yeah i love buy.com, only thing that sucks is since i'm in CA i have to pay tax cause they are located in Cali.
i never heard of Deal News, i'll have to check it out
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   diehardjetfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:25 AM

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate (beta) build 7100 on all my pc's and laptop and it is far superior to vista!!!!!!
Vista was horrible IMO, just a beta for windows 7. Windows 7 boots and shuts down quickly runs smooth and has great features that are useful. I swear against Vista and LOVE Windows 7 !!!!!! face-cool.png

#15 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (diehardjetfan @ Jul 19 2009, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate (beta) build 7100 on all my pc's and laptop and it is far superior to vista!!!!!!
Vista was horrible IMO, just a beta for windows 7. Windows 7 boots and shuts down quickly runs smooth and has great features that are useful. I swear against Vista and LOVE Windows 7 !!!!!! face-cool.png

Jesus; now I'M all hyped up about it!

#16 User is offline   TheFuture Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

I had the Beta on my computer for a while until I reformatted my HD, that being said I'll be getting the retail copy when it comes out.
"If you take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take a swipe at two of yours" -Rex Ryan

#17 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (diehardjetfan @ Jul 19 2009, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I love it too. It's identical to what they will be releasing. It has been great and was awesome to get rid of Vista off my system!

#18 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Jetsman05 @ Jul 18 2009, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, ok. I have the exact version of windows 7 that you will get. Our programmer put it on a CD and gave it to us, and then gave us the crack for it. But act like you know what I'm running right now. There is no problems with this version of windows 7, it's the exact one you will be getting.

The Google OS is going to be intended for all computers. RIght now it'll be used for netbooks and so forth, but eventually it'll be swapped to all PC's.

I love people like you who sit there and tell me what I have, don't have, and won't get.

so basically your saying you have a pirated copy of software that didn't even get released yet? although its possible, i highly doubt it. its most likely the free beta anyone can download.

Introducing the Google Chrome OS
7/07/2009 09:37:00 PM
It's been an exciting nine months since we launched the Google Chrome browser. Already, over 30 million people use it regularly. We designed Google Chrome for people who live on the web — searching for information, checking email, catching up on the news, shopping or just staying in touch with friends. However, the operating systems that browsers run on were designed in an era where there was no web. So today, we're announcing a new project that's a natural extension of Google Chrome — the Google Chrome Operating System. It's our attempt to re-think what operating systems should be.

Google Chrome OS is an open source, lightweight operating system that will initially be targeted at netbooks. Later this year we will open-source its code, and netbooks running Google Chrome OS will be available for consumers in the second half of 2010. Because we're already talking to partners about the project, and we'll soon be working with the open source community, we wanted to share our vision now so everyone understands what we are trying to achieve.

Speed, simplicity and security are the key aspects of Google Chrome OS. We're designing the OS to be fast and lightweight, to start up and get you onto the web in a few seconds. The user interface is minimal to stay out of your way, and most of the user experience takes place on the web. And as we did for the Google Chrome browser, we are going back to the basics and completely redesigning the underlying security architecture of the OS so that users don't have to deal with viruses, malware and security updates. It should just work.

Google Chrome OS will run on both x86 as well as ARM chips and we are working with multiple OEMs to bring a number of netbooks to market next year. The software architecture is simple — Google Chrome running within a new windowing system on top of a Linux kernel. For application developers, the web is the platform. All web-based applications will automatically work and new applications can be written using your favorite web technologies. And of course, these apps will run not only on Google Chrome OS, but on any standards-based browser on Windows, Mac and Linux thereby giving developers the largest user base of any platform.

Google Chrome OS is a new project, separate from Android. Android was designed from the beginning to work across a variety of devices from phones to set-top boxes to netbooks. Google Chrome OS is being created for people who spend most of their time on the web, and is being designed to power computers ranging from small netbooks to full-size desktop systems. While there are areas where Google Chrome OS and Android overlap, we believe choice will drive innovation for the benefit of everyone, including Google.

We hear a lot from our users and their message is clear — computers need to get better. People want to get to their email instantly, without wasting time waiting for their computers to boot and browsers to start up. They want their computers to always run as fast as when they first bought them. They want their data to be accessible to them wherever they are and not have to worry about losing their computer or forgetting to back up files. Even more importantly, they don't want to spend hours configuring their computers to work with every new piece of hardware, or have to worry about constant software updates. And any time our users have a better computing experience, Google benefits as well by having happier users who are more likely to spend time on the Internet.

We have a lot of work to do, and we're definitely going to need a lot of help from the open source community to accomplish this vision. We're excited for what's to come and we hope you are too. Stay tuned for more updates in the fall and have a great summer.

its not gonna be a full OS.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Jul 19 2009, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so basically your saying you have a pirated copy of software that didn't even get released yet? although its possible, i highly doubt it. its most likely the free beta anyone can download.

Introducing the Google Chrome OS
7/07/2009 09:37:00 PM
It's been an exciting nine months since we launched the Google Chrome browser. Already, over 30 million people use it regularly. We designed Google Chrome for people who live on the web — searching for information, checking email, catching up on the news, shopping or just staying in touch with friends. However, the operating systems that browsers run on were designed in an era where there was no web. So today, we're announcing a new project that's a natural extension of Google Chrome — the Google Chrome Operating System. It's our attempt to re-think what operating systems should be.

Google Chrome OS is an open source, lightweight operating system that will initially be targeted at netbooks. Later this year we will open-source its code, and netbooks running Google Chrome OS will be available for consumers in the second half of 2010. Because we're already talking to partners about the project, and we'll soon be working with the open source community, we wanted to share our vision now so everyone understands what we are trying to achieve.

Speed, simplicity and security are the key aspects of Google Chrome OS. We're designing the OS to be fast and lightweight, to start up and get you onto the web in a few seconds. The user interface is minimal to stay out of your way, and most of the user experience takes place on the web. And as we did for the Google Chrome browser, we are going back to the basics and completely redesigning the underlying security architecture of the OS so that users don't have to deal with viruses, malware and security updates. It should just work.

Google Chrome OS will run on both x86 as well as ARM chips and we are working with multiple OEMs to bring a number of netbooks to market next year. The software architecture is simple — Google Chrome running within a new windowing system on top of a Linux kernel. For application developers, the web is the platform. All web-based applications will automatically work and new applications can be written using your favorite web technologies. And of course, these apps will run not only on Google Chrome OS, but on any standards-based browser on Windows, Mac and Linux thereby giving developers the largest user base of any platform.

Google Chrome OS is a new project, separate from Android. Android was designed from the beginning to work across a variety of devices from phones to set-top boxes to netbooks. Google Chrome OS is being created for people who spend most of their time on the web, and is being designed to power computers ranging from small netbooks to full-size desktop systems. While there are areas where Google Chrome OS and Android overlap, we believe choice will drive innovation for the benefit of everyone, including Google.

We hear a lot from our users and their message is clear — computers need to get better. People want to get to their email instantly, without wasting time waiting for their computers to boot and browsers to start up. They want their computers to always run as fast as when they first bought them. They want their data to be accessible to them wherever they are and not have to worry about losing their computer or forgetting to back up files. Even more importantly, they don't want to spend hours configuring their computers to work with every new piece of hardware, or have to worry about constant software updates. And any time our users have a better computing experience, Google benefits as well by having happier users who are more likely to spend time on the Internet.

We have a lot of work to do, and we're definitely going to need a lot of help from the open source community to accomplish this vision. We're excited for what's to come and we hope you are too. Stay tuned for more updates in the fall and have a great summer.

its not gonna be a full OS.

I do have the pirated copy of Windows 7. I've been on it for over 3 months, and doubt all you want, it is the same exact version you will have.

Google Chrome OS, is going to initially be for netbooks. The full goal is to expand it. I really hope you aren't thinking Google is just going to stop at netbooks? If you are, so be it. 2011 (which Windows 7 will still be Microsoft's main OS) Google Chrome will be avaliable.

I'll give you our programmers g-mail if you want to get into all the logics of it. I get my stuff through him, who knows more about computers in his pinky toe, then everyone around here combined.

I'm not maniac on the computer and not the most technical savvy guy going, but I'm being told by some guy I don't even know what I have and don't have. You don't even know what I do for a living.

#20 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (Jetsman05 @ Jul 19 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do have the pirated copy of Windows 7. I've been on it for over 3 months, and doubt all you want, it is the same exact version you will have.

Google Chrome OS, is going to initially be for netbooks. The full goal is to expand it. I really hope you aren't thinking Google is just going to stop at netbooks? If you are, so be it. 2011 (which Windows 7 will still be Microsoft's main OS) Google Chrome will be avaliable.

I'll give you our programmers g-mail if you want to get into all the logics of it. I get my stuff through him, who knows more about computers in his pinky toe, then everyone around here combined.

I'm not maniac on the computer and not the most technical savvy guy going, but I'm being told by some guy I don't even know what I have and don't have. You don't even know what I do for a living.

i didn't say that u didn't know what you have. i just said i doubted you had a pirated version of a software that hasn't been released. Especially when MS hasn't even put out keys for it or allows it for activation. but i guess if your programmer is that good he can bypass the MS activation process. Sorry you got all offended, just saying its unlikely, but possible.

on the other note. google chrome OS might be expanded in the future but there is no date or plans. your 2011 date has to be rumors only since google hans't officially said they have any plans of that or given a date. Also that's not Google's MO, they like everything to be ran through there servers on the web. Just liek google docs and gmail, there basically like office, but you don't install it. you run it on the web. which fits in with there netbook approach, since there OS and the hardware won't be powerfull enough to run an office suite.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users