NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rate My Team 1-10 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

@DWAZ73 : One other thing: Idzik now has landed arguably No. 1 QB, RB and WR in free agency this offseason despite deliberate approach. #Jets
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:40 PM) Snell
santana Icon : (Today, 02:41 PM) The title race is real
Chaos Icon : (Today, 02:42 PM) Jordan...what number was he? it was 30sometihng
Chaos Icon : (Today, 02:43 PM) tanaka had a great game today. gave up 2 hits due to bunts. 10K
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:48 PM) Jordan was #34 with the Jets.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:03 PM) Tanaka is looking like a stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) Jets added Vick, Chris Johnson, and Eric Decker to the offense.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) And this draft is loaded at the offensive skill positions
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) Hopefully we can get anohter starting WR and starting TE in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:05 PM) Our offense could be much better than last year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:05 PM) can't get much worse than what it's been the last 2 years
santana Icon : (Today, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (Today, 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (Today, 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (Today, 11:01 PM) WOO
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Rate My Team 1-10 Its 1 12 person NFl league

#21 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 September 2005 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (vilmatime51 @ Sep 6 2005, 11:12 PM)
just got back from draft....rate my team 1-10

Starters

QB
Marc Bulger

RB
Priest Holmes
Brian Westbrook

WR
Joe Horn
Andre Johnson

TE
Jeremy Shockey

PK
David Akers

Def/ST
Steelers

Bench

QB
Drew Brees

RB
Warrick Dunn
Travis Henry

WR
Santana Moss
Deion Branch

TE
Heath Miller

PK
Jeff Reed

Def
Cowboys

Posted Image Posted Image

#22 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 September 2005 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (MIKEGANGGREENFAN2 @ Sep 7 2005, 05:31 AM)
u got to be kiding.lets see payton will have.about 38-42 TDS this yearand he will pass for 4,000 yards.

the top RB will get arouned 16-18 tds.and about1,800 yards.

WOW I think the 38tds r better then the 18 tds.QBs win in fantasy always.

Come on. Once again, the top five QBs always score around the same (except last year, when Culpepper and Manning broke from the pack, but chances are they won't get to those numbers again and it will be more even). The next half dozen-plus also all score apporx the same.

With every team only starting one QB, most teams are going to have simial numbers at the QB position. Manning might outscore the 10th best QB by a fair amount, but he won't outscore Culpepper by much, if at all.

Whole teams will win chmpionships, not one player. I always think there is a better option than drafting one of the 3rd-8th or so QBs. I got the 8th QB taken in my draft this year and got Marc Bulger, who averaged more points per game than almost anyone in my draft.

Then, with all those other QBs out there, you can always platoon and get someone who will post big numbers in certain weeks. Guys like Carr, Plummer, etc that can keep your team level with other team's QBs.

In other words, a QB isn't the most important player on a team and most aren't worth a pick in the first three rounds.

#23 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Sep 10 2005, 02:45 PM)
Come on.  Once again, the top five QBs always score around the same (except last year, when Culpepper and Manning broke from the pack, but chances are they won't get to those numbers again and it will be more even).  The next half dozen-plus also all score apporx the same.

With every team only starting one QB, most teams are going to have simial numbers at the QB position.  Manning might outscore the 10th best QB by a fair amount, but he won't outscore Culpepper by much, if at all.

Whole teams will win chmpionships, not one player.  I always think there is a better option than drafting one of the 3rd-8th or so QBs.  I got the 8th QB taken in my draft this year and got Marc Bulger, who averaged more points per game than almost anyone in my draft.

Then, with all those other QBs out there, you can always platoon and get someone who will post big numbers in certain weeks.  Guys like Carr, Plummer, etc that can keep your team level with other team's QBs.

In other words, a QB isn't the most important player on a team and most aren't worth a pick in the first three rounds.

ok let me see.u r saying a RB will put up more points then the guy who just put up a season that brok a recored with 49 tds.manning ill have 35 tds minium.like i said THE best RB will score18TDs.still payton is better.still u dont have a point about RBs being better.

#24 Guest_a1elbow_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 September 2005 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (MIKEGANGGREENFAN2 @ Sep 10 2005, 02:35 PM)
ok let me see.u r saying a RB will put up more points then the guy who just put up a season that brok a recored with 49 tds.manning ill have 35 tds minium.like i said THE best RB will score18TDs.still payton is better.still u dont have a point about RBs being better.

You can't understand logic eh?

NO A BACK WON'T SCORE MORE POINTS THAN A QB.

But with only ten QBs to go around and 20 RBs, having good RBs is more important than having a good QB. THE TOP FIVE QBS SCORE THE SAME. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN the #1QB and #10 QB is small. THat means you don't have to have a top QB because you can get the #10 guy and he is as good as the 5th best.

I feel like I'm explaing multiplication to a second grader here.

#25 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 September 2005 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (a1elbow @ Sep 10 2005, 04:00 PM)
You can't understand logic eh?

NO A BACK WON'T SCORE MORE POINTS THAN A QB.

But with only ten QBs to go around and 20 RBs, having good RBs is more important than having a good QB.  THE TOP FIVE QBS SCORE THE SAME.  THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN the #1QB and #10 QB is small.  THat means you don't have to have a top QB because you can get the #10 guy and he is as good as the 5th best.

I feel like I'm explaing multiplication to a second grader here.

ok tellmey u gave him a 5.barber is a top 10 RB.most u guys wont say that because u all hate the giants.he is a top 10 runner.and this league has recs witch makes him better.

lets breakdown his roster

manning#1QB

barber#9RB

holt#5Ward#8

heap#4 must i go on.

anywaysince u like RBs so much.r u teling me u wouled take LT with the 1st pick.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users