NYJetsFan.com Forums: Calvin Pace: A Tale Of A Roided Up Sore Loser - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:48 AM) rivers
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) brady
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:22 PM) raul
santana Icon : (Today, 01:40 PM) jared
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Calvin Pace: A Tale Of A Roided Up Sore Loser

#21 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (BadMrFrosty @ Oct 13 2009, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Jets had the savior QB and the new genius of the year in Ryan. How could they get so embarrassed on MNF?

First..........Who ever said Sanchez was the savior and Ryan was genius of the year? I dont remember anyone saying that dumb shit. A lot fo the guys here were talking confidently including myself because we were expecting our Defense to perform the way it did the first four weeks. Unfortunately, they didn't play as well. Miami outplayed them. Pure & simple.

Second.............Embarrassed on MNF?

Were you watching the same game that was played last night on ESPN? I could've sworn that the final score was 31-27. Your golden scheme of the WildCat produced 110 yards, so it's hard to think that ANYONE got embarrassed. Miami's got the number 1 running offense in the league & a top 5 run defense.

If anyone should be embarrassed it should be Miami's special teams for allowing not one, but two fake punts. One looked like it was just a busted punt that he took off with, but even still. How the hell do you allow it twice in one game?

Miami played a better game last night. We were outplayed & outcoached. To say that you're better than us or whatever is too soon. Miami was the better team last night. That doesnt mean better overall. Talk to me at the end of the season when it counts. The way I see it, you're still a game behind us in the standings aren't you? We'll see you again in a couple weeks.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#22 User is offline   bigrob142 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:football, all sports and girls<br />love the jets, nets, yanks, and devils!

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:04 PM

Pace looked like shit this past game. I know it was his first one back, but I saw at least 8 opportunities for him to make the tackle and he was a step to slow, tried to make an arm tackle, or got pushed around by the fins FB Polite. Kids gotta raise his game.

#23 User is offline   CoachasaurusREX Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (bigrob142 @ Oct 13 2009, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pace looked like shit this past game. I know it was his first one back, but I saw at least 8 opportunities for him to make the tackle and he was a step to slow, tried to make an arm tackle, or got pushed around by the fins FB Polite. Kids gotta raise his game.

Yeah he does. But first game back I'm not surprised. I actually thought he should have been used less last night. He clearly was unprepared and honestly Ghoulston might have been better. Don't want to start nothing but Pace got beat a lot early and it makes me wonder is all. I don't recall seeing Ghost at all actually.
Evolution:
Ihatehataz->HermIsMyHero->ManginiIsMyFather->CoachasaurusREX

#24 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Jetsman05 @ Oct 13 2009, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go away man, you won the game. It shows your real class in how you handle a god damn win.

Agreed, look at Dave. He comes in and posts what his thoughts were and didn't try and rub anything in. He is a classy Dolphin fan, Frosty is the opposite.
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   TheFuture Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

You guys out executed and beat us, Pace sounds like a damn baffoon but thats ok it happens. To say we were dominated is idiocy we lost by a whopping 4 points. Rex said it himself he thought the D would get a stop on that last drive had he not thought that and used time outs it could have ended differently. I look forward to round 2 it was a disappointing game for us Jets fans but none the less a good game.
"If you take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take a swipe at two of yours" -Rex Ryan

#26 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (BadMrFrosty @ Oct 13 2009, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really. You guys can keep him. I want defensive players on my team that don't talk out of their ass like Scott and Pace.

just more bitterness
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#27 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (BadMrFrosty @ Oct 13 2009, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Classy. I wonder why Rex thinks this has to do with the scheme. Miami flat out out-executed the Jets defense.

Stopping the wildcat isn't about a scheme or blitz package. Its simply beating the guy in front of you and making a play on the ball carrier. Its real easy for Ryan to look like a genius when you have R. Lewis, Ed Reed, Ngata, and Suggs stuffing the wildcat.

He is 100% correct. I'll take my medicine. And I totally agree with his comment about Pace. Pace needs to shut his dicksucker and MAKE A PLAY. He's overpaid to begin with.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users