NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ellis Show - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 November 2014 - 10:37 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 November 2014 - 10:50 PM) The JETS really sucked a fat one last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 November 2014 - 11:34 PM) Man the JETS are a 3 ring circus or American Horror Story: FREAK SHOW!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:45 AM) Jets starting Geno again.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:45 AM) FIRE IDZIK,
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:45 AM) I really hope the JEts completely clean house this offseason and get rid of everyone, it's time.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:54 AM) We need to keep getting embarrassed every week to ensure that. That is why I don't give a shit about getting destroyed, it makes the team look like more of a joke and forces Woody to make real changes
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) TEH IZDIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) FOR
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) THE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) DUCK
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 09:32 PM) One of these days one of you are going to type it too fast and say "Suck the Duck".
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:41 PM) Hahaha
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ellis Show

#1 User is offline   socaljetsfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:40 PM

Anyone on here have Sirius or XM and listen to the Ellis show? and have you gotten your Tainstick album yet?

"No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn." -Smokey

#2 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:47 PM

Jason Ellis is the man but no I haven't gotten or plan to get the Taintstick album...but Ellis is the FUTURE of radio and he will surpass Stern before it's all said and done...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#3 User is offline   socaljetsfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:53 PM

Ya! Youngwing! Ellis is the future, and he's bringing it right now. I can't wait for the next Ellis Mania, it should be in LA so right by me. The Taintstick album is hilarious!

"No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn." -Smokey

#4 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:26 PM

jason ellis is the man for sure, ive been listening to him for 2 years now. RED DRAGON!
ColesReturns87

#5 User is offline   socaljetsfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:22 PM

RED DRAGONS! I can't wait for him to get back here next week though. Gonna have some good stuff to share

#6 User is offline   LeonhardSkynyrd36 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Progression

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:25 PM

6 pounds
ColesReturns87

#7 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

He's back in the studio on Monday after his vacay...good to hear that bloke back on the air...
Posted Image
Posted Image

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#8 User is offline   socaljetsfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:13 PM

View Postganggreen2003, on 06 November 2009 - 03:54 PM, said:

He's back in the studio on Monday after his vacay...good to hear that bloke back on the air...

Nah, wasn't back yesterday, they said he would be back today though. It was good to hear some of his old stuff, but it never beats a live Ellis!

#9 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:30 PM

RED DRAGONS!!!!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   socaljetsfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:06 PM

Just met Ellis and Tiger! and he gave us a whole bunch of Red Dragons, Globe, Ellismate and Future Clothing!!!

#11 User is offline   socaljetsfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:06 PM

and to update, he had a garage sale a few weekends ago, because he is moving from my town to Beverly Hills, got a bunch of sweet stuff for super cheap cause he didn't care haha got a dirtbike that was Travis Pastrana's old bike for only 100 bucks, shirts, carbon fiber wallet, stickers, shoes, moto gear and some awesome red dragons gear.

#12 User is offline   socaljetsfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:12 PM

Also, I highly recommend checking out ellismania.com and watching the videos from this weekend's EllisMania!

#13 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

He just bounced to Fiji for 2 weeks...only replays of the JASON ELLIS SHOW which should still be hilarious but mad respect to Ellis Mate
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   socaljetsfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

Never gets old, im trying to get the Jingleberries to send me all the songs they made on a Cd, especially the assless matt song

#15 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

i have no idea what you guys are talking about
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users