NYJetsFan.com Forums: The True Story Of What Happened To Tiger Woods - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
santana Icon : (Today, 04:14 PM) you wanna get nuts?!?! COME ON LETS GET NUTS
santana Icon : (Today, 04:14 PM) LUDOGRETS CHOO CHOOO
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:14 PM) PARADE FOR RAIL
santana Icon : (Today, 04:14 PM) ludogorets
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) #PARADEFORRAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) dont think we'll get the result we need
santana Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) RAUL BEST EVER!!
santana Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) this messi guy pfff not even a top lad
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:16 PM) 27 and the all time leading goal scorer in european cup and la liga history... crazy
santana Icon : (Today, 04:17 PM) raul ny cosmos hype is real!!... crazy
santana Icon : (Today, 04:18 PM) I want nasri to bite neuer
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:28 PM) Agueroooooooo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:28 PM) Xabi at faulttttt
santana Icon : (Today, 04:30 PM) SPEEEEED
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:33 PM) KUUUUUNNNNN
santana Icon : (Today, 04:33 PM) I like zabaleta a lot but hes such a dope haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:33 PM) what a f***ing player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) unbelievable
santana Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) Yeah
santana Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) its decided city should be renamed to Aguero and friends
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:35 PM) haha yeah zaba looks like a player who should of played 15 years ago when tackles like that were deemed good
santana Icon : (Today, 04:35 PM) jeez
santana Icon : (Today, 04:35 PM) mistakes by boateng and xabi
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:36 PM) bayern exhausted from working with 10 men
santana Icon : (Today, 04:36 PM) aguero the long con
santana Icon : (Today, 04:36 PM) aguero isnt exhausted though
santana Icon : (Today, 04:37 PM) OP as fuck
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:37 PM) Pep will be fuming
santana Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) no more fun practices for bayern
santana Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) carrying team mates around and skipping
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:38 PM) all eyes on tomorrow. Liverpool don't get a result and Rodgers seat is on fire
santana Icon : (Today, 04:39 PM) what
santana Icon : (Today, 04:39 PM) I thought I just read that liverpool is sticking with him
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:41 PM) they will, atleast until january... but if we do not get a result tomorrow, it'll go down hill even faster
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:41 PM) he won't survive the season if he doesnt figure it out
santana Icon : (Today, 04:42 PM) moyes to liverpool confirmed!
santana Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) bayern two bad passes one bad tackle today punished by aguero
santana Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) otherwise city looked rather crapola
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 04:47 PM) moyesy coaching in your favorite league now
santana Icon : (Today, 04:50 PM) yeah i saw that he was at real sociedad
santana Icon : (Today, 04:51 PM) http://gfycat.com/MilkyMajesticDingo
santana Icon : (Today, 04:52 PM) also very casual
santana Icon : (Today, 04:52 PM) boca represent
santana Icon : (Today, 05:13 PM) http://gfycat.com/Of...ingAmazonparrot
santana Icon : (Today, 05:13 PM) that is the most raul goal i have ever seen
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The True Story Of What Happened To Tiger Woods

#1 User is offline   choon328 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:45 AM

[url="http://www.tmz.com/"]TMZ[/url]

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.
“We know we’re better than you, we don’t give a f*ck if you know it or not, we don’t give a sh*t if you give us your best game, we’re gonna give you our best game and we’re gonna beat the f*ck outta ya. How’s that?”

-Rex Ryan, Hard Knocks

#2 User is offline   GreenRebel Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:34 AM

[quote name='choon328' date='28 November 2009 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1259415906' post='288430']

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.
[/quote]

It seemed a bit odd that the wife used a golf club to break into the back of the car to get Tiger out. There are plenty of other doors that could have been opened. I find this story more plausible then earlier reports.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:14 PM

Well if that's the case, it sure is gonna burst the Tiger Woods bubble. I mean this guy has been one of the cleanest guys for a company to sponsor and he's a stand alone, full blown star in the sport he does. He's gonna take a hit if he's been having an affair.

#4 User is offline   choon328 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:29 PM

[quote name='Chaos' date='28 November 2009 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1259442855' post='288440']
Well if that's the case, it sure is gonna burst the Tiger Woods bubble. I mean this guy has been one of the cleanest guys for a company to sponsor and he's a stand alone, full blown star in the sport he does. He's gonna take a hit if he's been having an affair.
[/quote]
No sponsor will give a sh*t about him cheating on his wife if that's true. He will still sell and that's what it's all about. Personal life doesn't matter unless you do drugs or kill somebody.
“We know we’re better than you, we don’t give a f*ck if you know it or not, we don’t give a sh*t if you give us your best game, we’re gonna give you our best game and we’re gonna beat the f*ck outta ya. How’s that?”

-Rex Ryan, Hard Knocks

#5 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

Aparrently seatbelts are not enough , he will need a pair of hand cuffs and a muzzel with the cone of silence too.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#6 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:07 PM

[quote name='choon328' date='28 November 2009 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1259443760' post='288443']
No sponsor will give a sh*t about him cheating on his wife if that's true. He will still sell and that's what it's all about. [b]Personal life doesn't matter unless you do drugs or kill somebody.[/b]
[/quote]

Bingo

Michael Jordan cheated on his ex-wife Juanita for many years, he even had to take a DNA test to prove the child of one the "other women" in his life was not his back in the early 90s. But he is still selling shoes, underwear, and hot dogs today.

Come to think of it those Hanes commercials have Jordan and Charlie Sheen in them and Sheen admitted on the witness stand he paid for sex during the Heidi Fleiss trial.

If this is true about Tiger it might be put a small stain on his clean, good guy image but it won't hurt his endorsement deals. Especially when it comes to golf merchandise. It really should come as no big surprise he would be having affair(s) with other women. He's a rich, young, good looking, famous man. It wouldn't be the first time somebody like that did that to their wife and it won't be the last.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#7 User is online   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:20 PM

[quote name='Mr_Jet' date='28 November 2009 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1259456851' post='288458']
Bingo

Michael Jordan cheated on his ex-wife Juanita for many years, he even had to take a DNA test to prove the child of one the "other women" in his life was not his back in the early 90s. But he is still selling shoes, underwear, and hot dogs today.

Come to think of it those Hanes commercials have Jordan and Charlie Sheen in them and Sheen admitted on the witness stand he paid for sex during the Heidi Fleiss trial.

If this is true about Tiger it might be put a small stain on his clean, good guy image but it won't hurt his endorsement deals. Especially when it comes to golf merchandise. It really should come as no big surprise he would be having affair(s) with other women. He's a rich, young, good looking, famous man. It wouldn't be the first time somebody like that did that to their wife and it won't be the last.
[/quote]

Its not always true.
Akon got dropped by verizon becuase some 15 year old girl was dry humping him on stage at a 21 and older club. Nike could drop him. Vick got dropped as well
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   choon328 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:05 AM

[quote name='Jetsfan115' date='28 November 2009 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1259468405' post='288461']
Its not always true.
Akon got dropped by verizon becuase some 15 year old girl was dry humping him on stage at a 21 and older club. Nike could drop him. Vick got dropped as well
[/quote]
The Akon thing, that's called statutory rape b/c she's a minor and Vick murdered dogs in disgusting ways. How does that compare to cheating on your wife? I would love to know that. If you say that each act is relatively similar then u may need your head examined. On a scale of 1-10 of the most heinous things a person could do, dry humping a minor is a 6-7, killing dogs for no reason is a 8-9 and cheating on your wife is around a 1-2. It's not even close.

-Rex Ryan, Hard Knocks

#9 User is online   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:42 AM

[quote name='choon328' date='28 November 2009 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1259471140' post='288463']
The Akon thing, that's called statutory rape b/c she's a minor and Vick murdered dogs in disgusting ways. How does that compare to cheating on your wife? I would love to know that. If you say that each act is relatively similar then u may need your head examined. On a scale of 1-10 of the most heinous things a person could do, dry humping a minor is a 6-7, killing dogs for no reason is a 8-9 and cheating on your wife is around a 1-2. It's not even close.
[/quote]

when did i ever say they were even? just saying bad publicity can get huge names dropped from advertisement deals. How many people will go i'm not buying nike tiger woods is a cheater? probably quote a few and if nike thinks that alot of them will they will drop him. didn't kobe get dropped after cheating on his wife?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#10 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 November 2009 - 03:09 AM

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! FIGHT THAT BITCH
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#11 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:29 AM

[quote name='Jetsfan115' date='29 November 2009 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1259473332' post='288466']
when did i ever say they were even? just saying bad publicity can get huge names dropped from advertisement deals. How many people will go i'm not buying nike tiger woods is a cheater? probably quote a few and if nike thinks that alot of them will they will drop him. didn't kobe get dropped after cheating on his wife?
[/quote]

It all depends on how famous the person is and the degree the scandal upsets people on the on the "Everybody plays Jesus" scale. What Akon and Vick did were higher on the scum bag scale than what Tiger Woods might have done if what TMZ says is true. People are more willing to accept and forgive adultery than they are simulating sex on a minor or fighting and brutally killing dogs. Tiger is more famous than Akon and Vick were/are. The more famous the person the more likely they'll get a pass especially when they are still at the top of their game. Like I said Michael Jordan cheated on his wife throughout his career and has sold (Nike brand) Air Jordans for almost as long. Plus when it comes to golf merchandise who are those companies going to replace Tiger with Phil Mickelson? Sergio Garcia??? I don't think so. No company is going to drop Tiger Woods for cheating on his wife. Businesses like Nike are more concerned about making profits, not being some moral authority figure. For all we know the CEO of Nike could be cheating on his wife too. Cheater or no cheater, Nike is not dropping Tiger. This is not big enough for that.

If Nike really cared about doing what is morally right they wouldn't be paying their workers pennies in China (much less than they'd have to pay American workers) to make shoes and other merchandise that they turn around and sell to Americans and Europeans for $150. Nike doesn't have a leg to stand on in the morality department.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#12 User is online   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:51 AM

[quote name='Jetsfan115' date='28 November 2009 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1259468405' post='288461']
Its not always true.
[/quote]

Solid comparison. Akon to Tiger Woods.

#13 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 29 November 2009 - 10:30 AM

[quote name='Jetsfan115' date='29 November 2009 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1259473332' post='288466']
[/quote]

I get what you guys are saying and take back my original statement, companies don't really care about cheating enough to limit his marketability. 115, Kobe got dropped because he was accused of rape.

#14 User is online   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:19 PM

[quote name='Chaos' date='29 November 2009 - 07:30 AM' timestamp='1259508614' post='288479']
I get what you guys are saying and take back my original statement, companies don't really care about cheating enough to limit his marketability. 115, Kobe got dropped because he was accused of rape.
[/quote]

i agree most likely he won't since adultry is an acceptable crime nowadays, just saying there always is a chance
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   jetfan4life12 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:43 PM

[quote name='choon328' date='28 November 2009 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1259415906' post='288430']

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tre

[/quote]
it must suck to have more money than God, a model for a wife, girls all over you, and a mansion in every city he wants. He buys homes like I buy groceries

#16 User is offline   choon328 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:02 PM

[quote name='Jetsfan115' date='29 November 2009 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1259518760' post='288483']
i agree most likely he won't since adultry is an acceptable crime nowadays, just saying there always is a chance
[/quote]
It's not a crime

-Rex Ryan, Hard Knocks

#17 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:55 PM

[/quote]
Ha. Nothing short of murder would coerce Nike into dropping Tiger Woods. Even when Kobe was accused of rape he STILL wasn't in the same league as Tiger.

#18 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

[quote name='VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs' date='29 November 2009 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1259531746' post='288499']
Ha. Nothing short of murder would coerce Nike into dropping Tiger Woods. Even when Kobe was accused of rape he STILL wasn't in the same league as Tiger.
[/quote]

I agree but Kobe did lose alot of money from merchandise sales and also he was most likely costs mvp votes for a few years.Not to mention public opinion was pretty low for a few years for him after he cheated on his wife.

That said Kobe had other issues that led to that such as his atttitude in the past and his inability to work with teamates. The cheating was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Kobe seems to have done a total 360 now.Either maturity or he has a smart agent giving him the right advice

#19 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:39 PM

[quote name='ROBJETS' date='30 November 2009 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1259614140' post='288527']
I agree but Kobe did lose alot of money from merchandise sales and also he was most likely costs mvp votes for a few years.Not to mention public opinion was pretty low for a few years for him after he cheated on his wife.

That said Kobe had other issues that led to that such as his atttitude in the past and his inability to work with teamates. The cheating was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Kobe seems to have done a total 360 now.Either maturity or he has a smart agent giving him the right advice
[/quote]

Kobe didn't lose Nutela and Sprite because he cheated on his wife he lost them he was accused of RAPE. The adultery side of it was a minor factor and not the reason he lost those sponsorship deals. Rape is a crime and there are laws against it in every state. Adultery is not a crime in the eyes if any state's laws. Maybe most religions see adultery as a crime but not the state. That's why we (supposedly) have a separation between church and state in the U.S.

Their is major difference between what Kobe was accused of and what Tiger is accused of.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#20 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:24 PM

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5FlC1MpkE&feature=player_embedded[/media]

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users