NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (30 September 2014 - 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:37 AM) fantasy help - Rivers and DJax for Dez and Tannehill? i'll be getting dez and tannehill. i'm the one proposing the trade.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:41 AM) i have brees starting. they have eli.
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:53 PM) I would do that trade. Djax has been horrible and with you having Brees as your starter, i would totally do that trade
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) START VICK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:59 PM) If that guy gives up dez for rivers and Jackson he's an idiot
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 09:00 PM) I just traded dez and Steve smith for AJ green, Reggie Wayne, golden Tate and Stevan Ridley and I feel like I made a bad choice.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) they have no QB. 1-3 with eli/tannehill as your starter? i need another WR or RB to strengthen my team and Rivers is my best sell.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) kinda hoping to use the desperation to shore up my team
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up

#21 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 18 December 2009 - 06:46 PM, said:

Jay Feeley is politically incorrect and that rubs some the wrong way. God forbid we hold others accountable for their actions. Chris Henry simply could not stay out of trouble and it ultimately led to his demise. I feel sad for Henry because, even though he was a moron, his life is precious. But I don't feel sorry for him, only his family.

SDubb's ignorant and thuglike remark ,"his bitch" seems to indicate that it is acceptable to address conflict resolution by acting like a neanderthal in public.

I can't lie, I'm not going to portray myself like I'm some saint. I do happen to be slightly ignorant and a little thugish I guess. Also considering it looks like his wife might have unintentionally killed him, when he was lying there almost pacified I bet he was thinking she was b*tch. In any event, I truly don't care what anyone thinks. I called the guys girl "his b*tch"... Jesus Christ, there are 50 million things more wrong in this world then me figuratively calling his girl "his b*tch".

Kick rocks!

#22 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 18 December 2009 - 06:46 PM, said:

I feel sad for Henry because, even though he was a moron, his life is precious. But I don't feel sorry for him, only his family.

SDubb's ignorant and thuglike remark ,"his bitch" seems to indicate that it is acceptable to address conflict resolution by acting like a neanderthal in public.

Holy $hit!! Apparently, Jesus has risen again in the form of Camenzind or at least apparently thinks himself to be by his statements. Apparently he believes he's better than most at least.

How about you learn to be compassionate you fvck? Always with the moron, or ignorant or thug when it comes to people that HAVE turned their lives around. In the other post you claim that he was bainging on the truck window & yelling at his fiancee when he was thrown from the truck. Did you witness this first hand? If not, you dont know that for sure if there's not video of it, so why not just shut your mouth already because every time you open it, a bunch of $hit comes out & you make yourself look like a real fvcking douchebag.

As for Feely, I hope someone on the Bengals puts him directly on his A$$ or busts him in his mouth for the comments.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#23 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:58 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 18 December 2009 - 07:27 PM, said:

Holy $hit!! Apparently, Jesus has risen again in the form of Camenzind or at least apparently thinks himself to be by his statements. Apparently he believes he's better than most at least.

How about you learn to be compassionate you fvck? Always with the moron, or ignorant or thug when it comes to people that HAVE turned their lives around. In the other post you claim that he was bainging on the truck window & yelling at his fiancee when he was thrown from the truck. Did you witness this first hand? If not, you dont know that for sure if there's not video of it, so why not just shut your mouth already because every time you open it, a bunch of $hit comes out & you make yourself look like a real fvcking douchebag.

As for Feely, I hope someone on the Bengals puts him directly on his A$$ or busts him in his mouth for the comments.

Your problem is your ignorance. Apparently, you pick and choose what you read in my posts and your immature, visceral response is unbecoming. Sorry if I rattled your gold chains and baggy pants, moron. If you want to conveniently ignore the man's past actions then that is your prerogative. Ignorance is surely bliss.

Like Chris Henry, I've made many mistakes in life. However, unlike Henry, I learn from my mistakes. I don't profess to be Jesus or pontificate. But I also haven't been arrested multiple times because I act like a civilized human being and hold myself accountable for my actions.

As I indicated in my previous posts, I do have compassion for the man's family. You simply choos to ignore that. Have a nice day.

#24 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:03 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 18 December 2009 - 07:58 PM, said:

Your problem is your ignorance. Sorry if I rattled your gold chains and baggy pants, moron.

Apparently you're the real ignorant one....you REALLY and truly ARE a fvcking moron if you think I wear gold chains and baggy pants. Just because I'm from trenton, NJ doesnt mean I dress with baggy pants.

Take a look at my profile pic you fvcking idiot and you'll see that I'm more along the lines of 6'3" 255 lbs with long hair & jeans moron. Gotta love these internet tough guys. IF you ever want to meet face to face for a debate, we can do that if you're in town. We can even do it at a game if you'd like. I'll be in section 220 row 6 seats 18 & 19 on Sunday if you'd like to come see my gold chains and baggy pants you litte b!tch.

If not, I suggest you shut the fvck up before your motuh continues to write checks your as$ can't cash.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#25 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:09 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 18 December 2009 - 07:27 PM, said:

I could hear him yelling and screaming. I looked over and saw this young man with no shirt on in the back of the truck and thought that was odd, it's 30 some degrees outside. He kept pounding on the top of the truck and the side near the passenger's side saying, 'I just want to talk, I just want to talk.' And, she said 'I don't want to talk, get out of the truck'," said Hardy.

That was from todays news.

PS If Feely was my teammate & some bengal attempted to hit him for his statement I would take them out so fast they would'nt know what hit them. I find it extremely ironic how some here can make derogatory comments of others and expect no condemnation for it & act like "it's no big deal with all the crap that's happening in the world", but God forbid I or certain others on this site say something that the majority on this board disagree with we are held totally accountable for our remarks & demonized for them AND EVEN CENSORED having their account frozen. It's NO secret that the majority of members on this board are liberal minded & believe whole heartedly in political correctness, I DO NOT.

#26 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:25 PM

Your problem is your ignorance. Apparently, you pick and choose what you read in my posts and your immature, visceral response is unbecoming. Sorry if I rattled your gold chains and baggy pants, moron. If you want to conveniently ignore the man's past actions then that is your prerogative. Ignorance is surely bliss.

Like Chris Henry, I've made many mistakes in life. However, unlike Henry, I learn from my mistakes. I don't profess to be Jesus or pontificate. But I also haven't been arrested multiple times because I act like a civilized human being and hold myself accountable for my actions.

As I indicated in my previous posts, I do have compassion for the man's family. You simply choos to ignore that. Have a nice day.

No wrong again motherf*cker. I'm the nigger you speak of. With my gold chains and baggy pants. Do me a favor and keep it up. You're time here will be short lived. I'll let you hang yourself. This is what I never understood (oh yes this is going there) people who watch a predominately black sport like B ball or football who think like this. Stereotypical, POS. Whats funny is a lot of these "gold chains and baggy pant" wearing "people" you speak of are very intelligent, gross more and have more financial equity then you. However because they like to spend their money on jewels and rims for their 150,000 dollar + automobile that makes them one of "these people" that you speak of. Lets be honest, stop dancing around what you really want to say, Niggers,monkeys or whatever, be a man and express yourself with your racial undertones. We all know what you're implying and personally in this day in age I find it pathetic. What I also find pathetic is all you do puff out your chest around here and talk down to everyone. Like what you say is holier then thou. You're just an ignorant over-opinionated a*shole with a big mouth and please trust me when I say this, if I ever saw you out and about you'd be drinking through a straw. I'm sick of clowns like yourself being all 1900 behind your keyboard. Freedom speech shouldn't be a right it should be a privilege that is earned. Sitting all warm and cozy in your safe confines with the freedom to slander and generalize I find pathetic, especially from a grown man.

You've tied your noose, now go stick your head in it. I'll be waiting.

#27 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:48 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 18 December 2009 - 08:25 PM, said:

No wrong again motherf*cker. I'm the n*gger you speak of. With my gold chains and baggy pants. Do me a favor and keep it up. You're time here will be short lived. I'll let you hang yourself. This is what I never understood (oh yes this is going there) people who watch a predominately black sport like B ball or football who think like this. Stereotypical, POS. Whats funny is a lot of these "gold chains and baggy pant" wearing "people" you speak of are very intelligent, gross more and have more financial equity then you. However because they like to spend their money on jewels and rims for their 150,000 dollar + automobile that makes them one of "these people" that you speak of. Lets be honest, stop dancing around what you really want to say, *beep*s,monkeys or whatever, be a man and express yourself with your racial undertones. We all know what you're implying and personally in this day in age I find it pathetic. What I also find pathetic is all you do puff out your chest around here and talk down to everyone. Like what you say is holier then thou. You're just an ignorant over-opinionated a*shole with a big mouth and please trust me when I say this, if I ever saw you out and about you'd be drinking through a straw. I'm sick of clowns like yourself being all 1900 behind your keyboard. Freedom speech shouldn't be a right it should be a privilege that is earned. Sitting all warm and cozy in your safe confines with the freedom to slander and generalize I find pathetic, especially from a grown man.

Posted Image

Personally, I am offended by the racial epitaph used in this post and furthermore, I am insulted by your insinuation. i'd ask that the lead moderator of this board look into this. Just because my opinions vary from those of the majority doesn't mean I should be subject to such vituperative invective. Not that it is any of your business, but I am ensconced in a interracial marriage. I do recall you being accused of being a racist before and unfortunately, your post lays credence to it. I may joke about white tight ends; there is nothing inflammatory about it. I don't know that I can say the same for your comments.

I am entitled to my opinion and I don't recall making this a racial issue, which quite frankly, is the height of absurdity. I choose to characterize thug culture with a certain type of clothing style; it is accurate and fortified. However, it is not racial.

Also, you and the other individual whose opinions differ from mine have stooped to blatant threats of violence which are gratutious and dare I say, childish.

Settle down young man. If you have some type of guilty conscious I suggest you visit a spiritual advisor. :)

#28 User is offline   Goodfellaz Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

However, unlike Henry, I learn from my mistakes. I don't profess to be Jesus or pontificate.

Well, you certainly DO pontificate, because you've got to be THE most pompous, arrogant poster I've ever seen on these forums. You constantly spew your high and mighty attitude and lay out your opinions like they're gospel. Nobody comes here to read your self-absorbed posts, filled with SAT words so that you think you're smarter/better than them. This is a forum for JETS FANS, not the high school debate team. How about you lighten up, STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL, and participate in this forum in the manner in which it was intended to be used.
Posted Image

#29 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 08:53 PM

View PostGoodfellaz, on 18 December 2009 - 08:50 PM, said:

Well, you certainly DO pontificate, because you've got to be THE most pompous, arrogant poster I've ever seen on these forums. You constantly spew your high and mighty attitude and lay out your opinions like they're gospel. Nobody comes here to read your self-absorbed posts, filled with SAT words so that you think you're smarter/better than them. This is a forum for JETS FANS, not the high school debate team. How about you lighten up, STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL, and participate in this forum in the manner in which it was intended to be used.

You spelled judgmental incorrectly. How's that for an SAT word.

#30 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:07 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 18 December 2009 - 08:48 PM, said:

Personally, I am offended by the racial epitaph used in this post and furthermore, I am insulted by your insinuation. i'd ask that the lead moderator of this board look into this. Just because my opinions vary from those of the majority doesn't mean I should be subject to such vituperous invective. Not that is any of your business, but I am ensconced in a interracial marriage. I do recall you being accused of a racist before and unfortunately, your post lays credence to it. I may joke about white tight ends; there is nothing inflammatory about it. I don't know that I can say the same for your comments.

I am entitled to my opinion and I don't recall making this a racial issue, which quite frankly, is the height of absurdity. I choose to characterize thug culture with a certain type of clothing style; it is accurate and fortified. However, it is not racial.

Also, you and the other individual whose opinions differ from mine have stooped to blatant threats of violence which are gratutious and dare I say, childish.

Settle down young man. If you have some type of guilty conscious I suggest you visit a spiritual advisor. :)

Blah,blah,blah, Your just full of hot air. The owner of this site is Signal_Zero, look him up and PM him. Interracial marriage means nothing to me, you think you get a pass to speak on certain matters because? Please. I'll be honest, I wasn't even going to respond to you. You're a numbskull and conversing with someone the likes of you really is just a big waste of time but I've GROWN SICK of your rhetorical B.S. Having a difference of opinion is one thing being a stereotypical, over-opinionated a*shole, seemingly trying to get a razz out of everyone all the time is just tiresome and people here ( and on any message board) will grow sick of it as well. It's relentless and redundant. I personally feel like banning you, I've been on this board for 6 years been a mod for 4 and a assistant admin for 2 and I have never banned anyone. You just might be the first, and we have had some characters in here over the years.

Your a wingbag old man, trapped in your history books and old fogie war novels, clearly you have the mindset of some of the very same people that have been sending the good ole US of A straight into the shitter. Your generation is nearly extinct and personally good riddance! my children don't need to grow up and deal with this nonsense. Whats scary is people like you have children and teach them this shit. They teach them ignorance they grow up ignorant and populate a mass surface with people who are ignorant.

The more you talk the deeper you dig. "Interracial marriage" hahahaaaa, good one old man.

#31 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:11 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 18 December 2009 - 08:25 PM, said:

No wrong again motherf*cker. I'm the *beep* you speak of. With my gold chains and baggy pants. Do me a favor and keep it up. You're time here will be short lived. I'll let you hang yourself. This is what I never understood (oh yes this is going there) people who watch a predominately black sport like B ball or football who think like this. Stereotypical, POS. Whats funny is a lot of these "gold chains and baggy pant" wearing "people" you speak of are very intelligent, gross more and have more financial equity then you. However because they like to spend their money on jewels and rims for their 150,000 dollar + automobile that makes them one of "these people" that you speak of. Lets be honest, stop dancing around what you really want to say, *beep*s,monkeys or whatever, be a man and express yourself with your racial undertones. We all know what you're implying and personally in this day in age I find it pathetic. What I also find pathetic is all you do puff out your chest around here and talk down to everyone. Like what you say is holier then thou. You're just an ignorant over-opinionated a*shole with a big mouth and please trust me when I say this, if I ever saw you out and about you'd be drinking through a straw. I'm sick of clowns like yourself being all 1900 behind your keyboard. Freedom speech shouldn't be a right it should be a privilege that is earned. Sitting all warm and cozy in your safe confines with the freedom to slander and generalize I find pathetic, especially from a grown man.

Damn, S-Dubb just fucked your shit UP.

Love the new Avy!
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...

#32 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:14 PM

Your problem is your ignorance. Apparently, you pick and choose what you read in my posts and your immature, visceral response is unbecoming. Sorry if I rattled your gold chains and baggy pants, moron.

Oh no I can't let that one pass. Uh what type of person are you trying to paint a picture of? A murderer like Scott Peterson, no it couldn't be he didn't wear that. A thief like Bernie Madoff, no he didn't wear that either. Hmmmm what type of person could you be trying to paint an image of, I wonder?

Gold chains and baggy pants. Yeah that's the universal uniform for thugs. But you forgot the du-rags, the white tank top undershirts, the gold teeth, the blasting 1986 boombox, the pack of Newports, and the 40 ounce malt liquor bottle. I mean if you're going to paint that image then you might as well go all out with it.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#33 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:20 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 18 December 2009 - 09:14 PM, said:

Oh no I can't let that one pass. Uh what type of person are you trying to paint a picture of? A murderer like Scott Peterson, no it couldn't be he didn't wear that. A thief like Bernie Madoff, no he didn't wear that either. Hmmmm what type of person could you be trying to paint an image of, I wonder?

Gold chains and baggy pants. Yeah that's the universal uniform for thugs. But you forgot the du-rags, the white tank top undershirts, the gold teeth, the blasting 1986 boombox, the pack of Newports, and the 40 ounce malt liquor bottle. I mean if you're going to paint that image then you might as well go all out with it.

lol, or he could spare us all the reading and sum it up in one word.

#34 User is offline   Goodfellaz Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:21 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 18 December 2009 - 08:53 PM, said:

You spelled judgmental incorrectly. How's that for an SAT word.

The spelling "judgemental" is recognized by the Oxford dictionary, so while you're still riding your high horse, it doesn't make you right.
Posted Image

#35 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:27 PM

Camenzind is too much, it just cracks me up every time reading one of his post and the way he talks down to people.
Posted Image

#36 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

Look at these thugs...

with their gold chains
Posted Image

and baggy pants.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#37 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:09 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 18 December 2009 - 10:03 PM, said:

Look at these thugs...

with their gold chains
Posted Image

and baggy pants.
Posted Image

That pope is reppin his hood proud!!, got a phat chain! Oops I said "reppin, hood and phat" I must be some uneducated, gold chain, baggy pant wearing goon.

#38 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:32 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 18 December 2009 - 10:09 PM, said:

That pope is reppin his hood proud!!, got a phat chain! Oops I said "reppin, hood and phat" I must be some uneducated, gold chain, baggy pant wearing goon.

They'll also think you're high on weed and drunk off Olde English too.

I just find it funny they still have this 1980s image stuck in their heads. When Timebandit II talked about boomboxes on the subway a few months ago I just laughed my ass off. I don't even know any black men that wear gold chains anymore and I've seen more people with sagging pants then baggy pants in the last 10-15 years.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#39 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

I despise people who play the race card. I have actually called people out on this forum for doing just that. However, Camenzind's posts wreak of racism. I was going to post that after his first response but I decided to let it play out.

And an interracial marriage? Please. You're probably married to a Natchez or something. Dear god I implore a mod to ban this prick.

#40 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:12 AM

View PostVaNDelaYInDusTrIEs, on 18 December 2009 - 11:33 PM, said:

I despise people who play the race card. I have actually called people out on this forum for doing just that. However, Camenzind's posts wreak of racism. I was going to post that after his first response but I decided to let it play out.

And an interracial marriage? Please. You're probably married to a Natchez or something. Dear god I implore a mod to ban this prick.

Posted Image
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users