NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Chiefs Sunday 4:30est
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:09 AM) good
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:09 AM) Best day of the week is the day after a Jets Win!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:12 AM) Rob you think the offense started off ugly? we scored on our first 4 drives, and controlled the ball 80% of the time the first half. We didn't even punt until the 2nd half
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:21 AM) I meant the hits on Fitz at on the first Drive or two with the fumbles and almost fumbles....The Tom Brady rule where balls that used to be fumbles are incomplete. We recovered the ball on all but one but it was ruled incomplete
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:26 AM) The offensive line stepped off after Hughes got hurt for however long he was out. I don't blame J. Marsh for that fumble because that was just a hell of a play. Imo Fitz had a career best game even with only 1 td passing. Never seen him so accurate. So yeah when I meant ugly I meant dline penetration and the 1st two drives ending up in fieldgoals
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:30 AM) But 31 points given up passing by the defense passing was bad. It wasn't just 2 long bombs and that defensive touchdown leading to 21 points. 3q1 against a bad team was terrible for the defense. Without the offense putting up 37 the Jets,would have lost so yeah I consider it an ugly start on both ends
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:32 AM) I'm glad like everyone else that the Jets won. Especially with getting with by the Bills multiple times it was nice revenge.
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:34 AM) Just saying that the Bills look like a bad team this year and the Jets have to face a lot of teams that are probably playoff bound again so yes there is a lot of concern
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:39 AM) fitz look good and lets not forget the 50+ yarder to decker that was called back on a BS holding penalty. plus if you rewatch it, the jets d-line was getting held like crazy and never got calls. I seen McLendon, williams, and wilk all complaining about it
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:32 PM) I think the game plan for the D was to keep Taylor in the pocker
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:33 PM) They didn't want him running around when they only rushed 3-4 guts
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:37 PM) bills fired their OC today after the loss yesterday lol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) yeah we didn't really rush, we just tried to keep contain on the outside and collapse the middle
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) on the salas TD, one of our LBers went for the sack and broke contain and pryor got away and made the play
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:39 PM) when we did rush which was rare, we had a spy
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:11 PM) As far as the Bills firing the oc I'm not sure I agree with it with Watkins having major foot problem with a steel rod in his surgically repaired foot but I dont follow the Bills so cant really say. I do think they need to get rid of Rob Ryan though. He had a decent year with the Browns then was terrible with the Cowboys and Saints. He isn't half the DC that Rex is. I still think Rex can be a good head coach withe the right coaches and roster but Rob Ryan isn't the answer. But if Rex wants to ruin his chance of staying a head coach by keeping his brother on the coaching staff like he ruined his head coaching job keeping Sanchez as a starter then that's his stupidity
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 12:20 AM) The A Football Life of Curtis Martin is a MUST WATCH!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 02:03 PM) They got rid of their OC after their defense was ripped apart
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:03 PM) Well hell that makes even less sense. The defense gets ripped apart so let's get rid of the oc instead of the dc.they didn't have much of a run game but a lot of passes yards. If they wanted to blame anyone for nearly 40 points against them it was their defense. But guess Rex used the ocean as the scale goat instead of his brother
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) Oc not ocean. Damn Auto correct on phone
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) And scape goatee
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:05 PM) Lol still can't get it right
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:13 PM) Not sure about anyone else but I'm extremely interested in the 49r/ Panther game at 1pm. Just want to see if the 49rs are actually good this year or if the Rams have become one of the worst teams in the league this year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:16 PM) If the Rams have regressed that much then all the Todd Gurley owners in fantasy will likely have low points from him all year. Might even be worth trying to trade him early if they look just as bad this week before his stock drops
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:26 PM) I drafted him last year and also had David Johnson, Chris Johnson, Roetlesburger, Romo, Palmer, Barnage,, .....my whole team was stacked with starters. Entire team wasc stacked with starters. Even bench. Made tge Superbowl but did have a rough start at behinning of season when Romo and Roethlisberger wentvdown at the start of season also lost amazing starting rb and wr all within the 1st 4 games but worked the waivers really well..shut out until garbage time by a team that was terrible last year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:28 PM) Last part meant Rams were shut out entire game even in garbage time against 49r backups
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:29 PM) Sorry about typos. Hard to type on small phone screen
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) This is why I'm glad Rex is gone. Fire the OC after the D gives up 500 yards??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) UPDATE THE UPDATE!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:25 PM) Yep Rex isn't a bad coach but he needs to have all player and coach decisions as far as firing and hiring taken out of his hands. His problem is he doesn't know to separate the job from loyalty to players and is unable to let underperforming players go
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:27 PM) He was great as a DC because he wasn't in charge of roster and firing decisions. He will never make it as a good head coach until he can get rid of loyalty and run a team like any boss runs a business.
azjetfan Icon : (17 September 2016 - 07:16 PM) I loved Rex as a person. But he is severely handicapped in his skill set as a HC. He has not adapted and will not adapt. That's why he isn't here and will be fired from Buffalo.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:05 AM) It's all guessing and I will like likely stick with my two starters that are injured and playing but D.Thomas looks like he is still in a lot of pain and Stewart is still in the locker room getting ankle treatment so both could be on a snap count
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:06 AM) I have good wr's on bench and good rb's on bench but they have bad matchups. Do t trust Diggs against Greenbay or Doug Martin against Arizona both on bench
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:08 AM) If I made changes I have Crabtree for Oakland Aagainst Atlanta and Abdullah for Detroit against 49rs as my two options I would choose if I made any changes
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:10 AM) Actually have it backwards with my running back teams
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:12 AM) Detroit vs Titans who I believe has a legit defense. Panthers have a better team but the ankle for Stewart and both the Titans and 49rs are ranked #1 against the run. Not a believer in the 49rs defensesthough
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:13 AM) Believe the Rams oline just sucks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:15 AM) Abdullah splits carries but he did get 17 last week and also catches a lot of passes and has a better qb so could exploit the Titans still
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:16 AM) Will most likely do my own thing anyway just looking for input from those that actually study in fantasy if anyone feels like offering their opinions. If not it's cool too. Thanks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:18 AM) If not for the injuries to the two players I'd keep them in for sure but all it takes for Thomas is a hit to the hip and a tackle by the ankle for Stewart if they aren't on a snap count already or if pain doesn't get to them.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 12:45 PM) Well looks like leaving in Stewart was,a,bad move in locker room
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 September 2016 - 04:54 PM) Good news! Dolphins suck
santana Icon : (19 September 2016 - 08:08 AM) Thanks professor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 September 2016 - 03:55 PM) updated roster. FB howsare released, TE bowman added to roster
Resize Shouts Area

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up

#61 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:15 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 18 December 2009 - 10:03 PM, said:

Look at these thugs...


with their gold chains
Posted Image

and baggy pants.
Posted Image



WHAT??? The Pope & firemen thugs??? right...I guess because there's never been a black Pope or because so few blacks become firemen it's okay to consider them thugs.
0

#62 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:43 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 19 December 2009 - 06:54 PM, said:

I'll be honest, I myself find myself doing it as well. When I watch the news and here somebody has killed and ate his victim I know thats a white guy. If I hear the news and someone gets shot in a nightclub, he's probably black. See I do it to. However I keep these things to myself.



I think we all do it to some degree. When the Oklahoma City bombing happened people at first thought an Arab Muslim did it. When the D.C. sniper was on the loose I for one thought it was a white person. When Matt Jones got arrested for doing cocaine I didn't know who he was so I thought at first he was black. That's why it's always a good idea to hold off on a final judgment of a situation until we have all the facts. Something Camenzind should have done. No one is saying don't say what you feel, just to let some time pass before you say it. Just because you feel it's true (and it may be true) doesn't mean it absolutely HAS to be said before the man has been laid to rest. I mean would you go up to Chris Henry's mother and little children right now and bring up his past misdeeds before they had a chance to say goodbye? Just use some decorum Camenzind.

Now if you want to mention Michael Jackson's molestation charges feel free.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#63 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 927
  • Joined: 11-June 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:05 PM

This is the longest running thread I can recall.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...
0

#64 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:09 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 08:15 PM, said:

WHAT??? The Pope & firemen thugs??? right...I guess because there's never been a black Pope or because so few blacks become firemen it's okay to consider them thugs.



Okay we'll act like I wasn't being sarcastic in that post.

Why on earth would I a Protestant care if the Pope is black or white? He just happens to be a person that wears a gold chain that hasn't been in trouble with the law. And I'll let you in on a little secret. . . that was my point. Not that he is a white man, it was because he's a person who wears a gold chain and isn't considered a thug. Kind of the reason I chose to post a picture of him with the gold chain on rather than one without the gold chain on.

But since skin color is so important to you if this makes you feel any better here...
Posted Image
Another gold chain wearing thug.

I'll save posting a picture of a black firefighter since for all you or I know the man in that picture is a black man. We can't see his skin so nobody knows what color he is. I doubt any people he's saved really cares what color he is anyway. Though those baggy pants are still a cause for concern. He might go back into the burning house to steal the laptop.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#65 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

View PostRaisedOnRiots, on 19 December 2009 - 09:05 PM, said:

This is the longest running thread I can recall.


You should have been here last year before the election. My God!!! Thankfully they only happen every 4 years. There was also another thread where I think Dubb and CrazyHorse were trying to get this other poster laid. That was a REALLY long thread.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#66 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 09:09 PM, said:

Okay we'll act like I wasn't being sarcastic in that post.

Why on earth would I a Protestant care if the Pope is black or white? He just happens to be a person that wears a gold chain that hasn't been in trouble with the law. And I'll let you in on a little secret. . . that was my point. Not that he is a white man, it was because he's a person who wears a gold chain and isn't considered a thug. Kind of the reason I chose to post a picture of him with the gold chain on rather than one without the gold chain on.

But since skin color is so important to you if this makes you feel any better here...
Posted Image
Another gold chain wearing thug.

I'll save posting a picture of a black firefighter since for all you or I know the man in that picture is a black man. We can't see his skin so nobody knows what color he is. I doubt any people he's saved really cares what color he is anyway. Though those baggy pants are still a cause for concern. He might go back into the burning house to steal the laptop.



Well I'll give that one, everyone knows firemen are the biggest thieves around.
0

#67 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM, said:

Well I'll give that one, everyone knows firemen are the biggest thieves around.


Having been a volunteer firefighter for over 10 years, I'll just say fvck you on that one. How are firefighters the biggest theives around? We're the guys that go into your burning houses to pull people out numbskull. You wiswh you had the balls to deliberately go into the danger rather than run away from it. Firefighters, cops & people int he armed services have the toughest jobs on this planet. A thank you would be a little better than attempting to degrade the people that put our lives on the line to protect yours.

Apparently that's too difficult for a piece of $hit like yourself to understand though. Go home & fvck your boyfriend Camenzind and then do the rest of us a favor and hang yourselves.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#68 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 09:31 PM, said:

Having been a volunteer firefighter for over 10 years, I'll just say fvck you on that one. How are firefighters the biggest theives around? We're the guys that go into your burning houses to pull people out numbskull. You wiswh you had the balls to deliberately go into the danger rather than run away from it. Firefighters, cops & people int he armed services have the toughest jobs on this planet. A thank you would be a little better than attempting to degrade the people that put our lives on the line to protect yours.

Apparently that's too difficult for a piece of $hit like yourself to understand though. Go home & fvck your boyfriend Camenzind and then do the rest of us a favor and hang yourselves.



please, if you know anyone who was there during 911 they'll tell you a thing or two or three about them...now don't go getting your panties all in a bunch, vollie
0

#69 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 927
  • Joined: 11-June 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 09:17 PM, said:

You should have been here last year before the election. My God!!! Thankfully they only happen every 4 years. There was also another thread where I think Dubb and CrazyHorse were trying to get this other poster laid. That was a REALLY long thread.


I learned long ago that politics and football boards are a BAD combination. We've got one too, and I stay the hell away from it.


View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM, said:

Well I'll give that one, everyone knows firemen are the biggest thieves around.


Are you f***ing high? PLEASE tell me my sarcasm meter is broken here.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...
0

#70 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:15 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM, said:

please, if you know anyone who was there during 911 they'll tell you a thing or two or three about them...now don't go getting your panties all in a bunch, vollie


So will you go with TimeBandit III or just choose a totally different name?



View PostRaisedOnRiots, on 19 December 2009 - 09:51 PM, said:

I learned long ago that politics and football boards are a BAD combination. We've got one too, and I stay the hell away from it.


Don't get me wrong some of the posts were very well thought out and insightful. It was just when the nutjubs came out of the wood work did it go down hill. We have some very smart posters here from all political beliefs. Then we got. . .well the others.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#71 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM, said:

please, if you know anyone who was there during 911 they'll tell you a thing or two or three about them...now don't go getting your panties all in a bunch, vollie


If I know anyone that was there during 9/11? I see someone that was there every day when I look in the mirror. And unless you were there with us pulling out body parts, etc I SERIOUSLY suggest you let that one go because you're seriously taking it to a whole new level of absurdity.

You're now claiming that the firefighters and others that worked countless hours during a national tragedy were theives? You SERIOUSLY have a couple of loose screws. YOU sir are a fvcking disgrace.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#72 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 927
  • Joined: 11-June 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:26 PM, said:

If I know anyone that was there during 9/11? I see someone that was there every day when I look in the mirror. And unless you were there with us pulling out body parts, etc I SERIOUSLY suggest you let that one go because you're seriously taking it to a whole new level of absurdity.

You're now claiming that the firefighters and others that worked countless hours during a national tragedy were theives? You SERIOUSLY have a couple of loose screws. YOU sir are a fvcking disgrace.


I don't even live in NY but if it means anything, I am VERY appreciative of the work you do and the work you did during that time. You guys and the whole City made me feel a pride in my fellow man that sadly doesn't come along very often.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...
0

#73 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#74 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 10-March 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:43 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 09:09 PM, said:

Though those baggy pants are still a cause for concern. He might go back into the burning house to steal the laptop.



He did steal a laptop! Not just one, but two! I caught the entire crime on Blu-Ray!! I was going to sell it on Craigslist, but maybe now I will just give a copy to Timebandit.
Posted Image
0

#75 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:58 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 10:15 PM, said:

So will you go with TimeBandit III or just choose a totally different name?



CENCORSHIP IS THE NAME YOU LIVE BY, TYPICAL LIBERAL MINDSET

Don't get me wrong some of the posts were very well thought out and insightful. It was just when the nutjubs came out of the wood work did it go down hill. We have some very smart posters here from all political beliefs. Then we got. . .well the others.

0

#76 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:26 PM, said:

If I know anyone that was there during 9/11? I see someone that was there every day when I look in the mirror. And unless you were there with us pulling out body parts, etc I SERIOUSLY suggest you let that one go because you're seriously taking it to a whole new level of absurdity.

You're now claiming that the firefighters and others that worked countless hours during a national tragedy were theives? You SERIOUSLY have a couple of loose screws. YOU sir are a fvcking disgrace.



right, like I said ask anyone in the know and they will tell you the same thing, no PC here just the facts.
0

#77 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 442
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM, said:

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.

Stop crying. Here's a novel concept: stop posting within this topic ya big dummy.

If you assisted after 9/11 then God bless you. Nonetheless, your postings within this topic demonstrate your petulance and stupidity. Crying for a moderator to ban me because you disagree with my opinions. Asking the moderator to close/lock the post. Baby. Grow a pair.

By the way, that's a nice green dress you're wearing in your picture.
0

#78 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 10-March 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:35 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 11:01 PM, said:

right, like I said ask anyone in the know and they will tell you the same thing, no PC here just the facts.



You made an opinionated statement. Firemen are theives, ask anyone in the know? Not a factual statement. That is also a very idiotic rebuttal. You told a firefighter who was at 9/11 to ask anyone in the know. Why wouldn't he be in the know? Because he didn't produce "Loose Change"? Are you watching Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theories?
Posted Image
0

#79 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:51 PM

All I got out of this thread is that S Dubbs is a racist. But we knew that already. Carlton, you didn't know who Matt Jones was before he got busted for coke?! I bet you'd have known him if he was in a Beyonce video.
0

#80 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 19 December 2009 - 11:33 PM, said:

Stop crying. Here's a novel concept: stop posting within this topic ya big dummy.

If you assisted after 9/11 then God bless you. Nonetheless, your postings within this topic demonstrate your petulance and stupidity. Crying for a moderator to ban me because you disagree with my opinions. Asking the moderator to close/lock the post. Baby. Grow a pair.

By the way, that's a nice green dress you're wearing in your picture.


Jerkoff.....I didnt ask for you to be banned because I disagree with your opinions. I think you dont belong here because you are not here to support the Jets or the fanbase considering how you and your girfriend timebandit knock the team and the fans.

As for the green dress comment.......you're a regular fvcking comedian. We ever meet face to face ad we'll see who's got balls and who doesn't.

Timebandit.....who the fvck do you know that's "in the know" about what took place at Ground Zero? Were you or your "source" there? I WAS. You want to be "in the know"? We can meet & I can tell you some of the horrors we had to see. I get to see guys from my fire company get sick from all the shit we breathed in there. I have the pleasure of a few complications myself but you know something.....I'm not going to cry b!tch or moan about it because I volunteered to be there. It takes a different breed of individual to do what we do and what the guys like Ron do. My company is 100% volunteer. We dont do it for money or for accolades. We especially dont do it to steal. Its in our blood. Thats why we do it. So until you can put on the gear & do the job we do, shut the flying fvck up already because you just continue to expose yourself as a bigger piece of $hit every time you post.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users