NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

FANTASY FOOTBALL SIGN UP: http://nyjetsfan.com...ndpost&p=357345
ganggreen2003 Icon : (13 August 2016 - 12:21 PM) what team would want a QB who got suckerpunched by a 3rd stringer last year in training camp
azjetfan Icon : (13 August 2016 - 05:03 PM) The Cowboys may trade a player or a pick for Geno. With Romo being brittle and them having zero depth I could see them giving something.
azjetfan Icon : (13 August 2016 - 05:04 PM) I'm really not an anti Geno guy though. If he can mature he can play in this league. He has the physical talents but lacks the drive.
santana Icon : (13 August 2016 - 06:06 PM) I doubt anyone trades for geno
santana Icon : (13 August 2016 - 06:07 PM) jets would get like a 6th rounder for him his value would be better on the bench
Chaos Icon : (13 August 2016 - 06:25 PM) yes, yes, let's cut the former 9th overall pick because he had a poor preseason game and deal with a no good $4M cap hit.
Chaos Icon : (13 August 2016 - 06:26 PM) who would you sign to be #2? or do you seriously think petty is good for the job?
santana Icon : (13 August 2016 - 06:37 PM) the backup is always ready for the job is the jets fan mantra
santana Icon : (13 August 2016 - 06:46 PM) I need a backup
santana Icon : (13 August 2016 - 06:46 PM) WHERES MY BACKUP
vjdbbq Icon : (15 August 2016 - 07:52 AM) Would someone scratch bobrob42 ?
ROBJETS Icon : (16 August 2016 - 03:33 AM) Az..... Apparently you didn't watch the Cowboys preseason game. Romo didn't play and their current backup played a good bit with starters and backups and he looked great. Almost like a veteran. They would have 0 interest in trading for Geno now.
vjdbbq Icon : (16 August 2016 - 01:57 PM) ROB is back ; ,how's the ass ?
Chaos Icon : (18 August 2016 - 12:18 PM) we need 1 more for fantasy football!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2016 - 06:27 PM) game stream http://ifirstrowus.e...-york-jets.html
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 07:06 PM) defense is playing like shit
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:00 PM) Geno still sucks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:08 PM) Petty 9/15 120 yards and a TD
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:27 PM) Sudfeld sucks 2 fumbles
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:28 PM) petty had then in the red zone going for the go ahead score
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:31 PM) OK we at the wash 42
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:32 PM) WOOOO TD!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:32 PM) f*** you Geno. Lets keep Petty
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:40 PM) Petty 15/24 230 yards and 2 TDs
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:40 PM) Geno 6/13 1Int
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2016 - 09:46 PM) BOOOO we lose
santana Icon : (20 August 2016 - 09:29 AM) I was at the game and I thought fitz looked like crapola
vjdbbq Icon : (21 August 2016 - 01:01 PM) You were looking at GENO !!!!!!!!!!!
santana Icon : (21 August 2016 - 02:24 PM) you have a crush on geno don't you
santana Icon : (21 August 2016 - 02:24 PM) it's ok
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 August 2016 - 07:10 PM) WTF is taking so long to cut geno and milliner
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 August 2016 - 07:10 PM) they both are bums and need to go away
Chaos Icon : (22 August 2016 - 08:29 AM) it makes zero sense to cut them.
Chaos Icon : (22 August 2016 - 08:30 AM) this isn't fantasy. cutting players has an impact on the cap.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (22 August 2016 - 10:20 AM) becuase we need them
Chaos Icon : (23 August 2016 - 11:25 AM) DRAFT UPDATE:

Date: Tuesday August 30, 2016
Time: 8:00 pm
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 August 2016 - 02:20 PM) cap stuff http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38899
ROBJETS Icon : (24 August 2016 - 11:20 AM) All the Sanchez fans saying he finally has good receivers so he will play well will probably finally have your eyes opened. Looking like he will likely be cut from the Broncos by the end of preseason. He already lost his starting job to the backup and the rookie qb is playing decent too
ROBJETS Icon : (24 August 2016 - 11:21 AM) Sanchez isn't starting this week and may not play at all
ROBJETS Icon : (24 August 2016 - 11:22 AM) SOURCE: NFL LIVE yesterday
ROBJETS Icon : (24 August 2016 - 11:24 AM) 3 turnovers and one td in 2016 preseason
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 AM) he will probably start until week 4 lol hes their geno smith
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 AM) https://youtu.be/f7FZ04xFa2Q
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:37 PM) Browns trade former first-round pick Barkevious Mingo to Patriots
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:37 PM) for a conditional draft pick
Resize Shouts Area

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up

#61 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:15 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 18 December 2009 - 10:03 PM, said:

Look at these thugs...


with their gold chains
Posted Image

and baggy pants.
Posted Image



WHAT??? The Pope & firemen thugs??? right...I guess because there's never been a black Pope or because so few blacks become firemen it's okay to consider them thugs.
0

#62 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:43 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 19 December 2009 - 06:54 PM, said:

I'll be honest, I myself find myself doing it as well. When I watch the news and here somebody has killed and ate his victim I know thats a white guy. If I hear the news and someone gets shot in a nightclub, he's probably black. See I do it to. However I keep these things to myself.



I think we all do it to some degree. When the Oklahoma City bombing happened people at first thought an Arab Muslim did it. When the D.C. sniper was on the loose I for one thought it was a white person. When Matt Jones got arrested for doing cocaine I didn't know who he was so I thought at first he was black. That's why it's always a good idea to hold off on a final judgment of a situation until we have all the facts. Something Camenzind should have done. No one is saying don't say what you feel, just to let some time pass before you say it. Just because you feel it's true (and it may be true) doesn't mean it absolutely HAS to be said before the man has been laid to rest. I mean would you go up to Chris Henry's mother and little children right now and bring up his past misdeeds before they had a chance to say goodbye? Just use some decorum Camenzind.

Now if you want to mention Michael Jackson's molestation charges feel free.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#63 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 927
  • Joined: 11-June 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:05 PM

This is the longest running thread I can recall.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...
0

#64 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:09 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 08:15 PM, said:

WHAT??? The Pope & firemen thugs??? right...I guess because there's never been a black Pope or because so few blacks become firemen it's okay to consider them thugs.



Okay we'll act like I wasn't being sarcastic in that post.

Why on earth would I a Protestant care if the Pope is black or white? He just happens to be a person that wears a gold chain that hasn't been in trouble with the law. And I'll let you in on a little secret. . . that was my point. Not that he is a white man, it was because he's a person who wears a gold chain and isn't considered a thug. Kind of the reason I chose to post a picture of him with the gold chain on rather than one without the gold chain on.

But since skin color is so important to you if this makes you feel any better here...
Posted Image
Another gold chain wearing thug.

I'll save posting a picture of a black firefighter since for all you or I know the man in that picture is a black man. We can't see his skin so nobody knows what color he is. I doubt any people he's saved really cares what color he is anyway. Though those baggy pants are still a cause for concern. He might go back into the burning house to steal the laptop.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#65 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

View PostRaisedOnRiots, on 19 December 2009 - 09:05 PM, said:

This is the longest running thread I can recall.


You should have been here last year before the election. My God!!! Thankfully they only happen every 4 years. There was also another thread where I think Dubb and CrazyHorse were trying to get this other poster laid. That was a REALLY long thread.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#66 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 09:09 PM, said:

Okay we'll act like I wasn't being sarcastic in that post.

Why on earth would I a Protestant care if the Pope is black or white? He just happens to be a person that wears a gold chain that hasn't been in trouble with the law. And I'll let you in on a little secret. . . that was my point. Not that he is a white man, it was because he's a person who wears a gold chain and isn't considered a thug. Kind of the reason I chose to post a picture of him with the gold chain on rather than one without the gold chain on.

But since skin color is so important to you if this makes you feel any better here...
Posted Image
Another gold chain wearing thug.

I'll save posting a picture of a black firefighter since for all you or I know the man in that picture is a black man. We can't see his skin so nobody knows what color he is. I doubt any people he's saved really cares what color he is anyway. Though those baggy pants are still a cause for concern. He might go back into the burning house to steal the laptop.



Well I'll give that one, everyone knows firemen are the biggest thieves around.
0

#67 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM, said:

Well I'll give that one, everyone knows firemen are the biggest thieves around.


Having been a volunteer firefighter for over 10 years, I'll just say fvck you on that one. How are firefighters the biggest theives around? We're the guys that go into your burning houses to pull people out numbskull. You wiswh you had the balls to deliberately go into the danger rather than run away from it. Firefighters, cops & people int he armed services have the toughest jobs on this planet. A thank you would be a little better than attempting to degrade the people that put our lives on the line to protect yours.

Apparently that's too difficult for a piece of $hit like yourself to understand though. Go home & fvck your boyfriend Camenzind and then do the rest of us a favor and hang yourselves.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#68 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 09:31 PM, said:

Having been a volunteer firefighter for over 10 years, I'll just say fvck you on that one. How are firefighters the biggest theives around? We're the guys that go into your burning houses to pull people out numbskull. You wiswh you had the balls to deliberately go into the danger rather than run away from it. Firefighters, cops & people int he armed services have the toughest jobs on this planet. A thank you would be a little better than attempting to degrade the people that put our lives on the line to protect yours.

Apparently that's too difficult for a piece of $hit like yourself to understand though. Go home & fvck your boyfriend Camenzind and then do the rest of us a favor and hang yourselves.



please, if you know anyone who was there during 911 they'll tell you a thing or two or three about them...now don't go getting your panties all in a bunch, vollie
0

#69 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 927
  • Joined: 11-June 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 09:17 PM, said:

You should have been here last year before the election. My God!!! Thankfully they only happen every 4 years. There was also another thread where I think Dubb and CrazyHorse were trying to get this other poster laid. That was a REALLY long thread.


I learned long ago that politics and football boards are a BAD combination. We've got one too, and I stay the hell away from it.


View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM, said:

Well I'll give that one, everyone knows firemen are the biggest thieves around.


Are you f***ing high? PLEASE tell me my sarcasm meter is broken here.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...
0

#70 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:15 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM, said:

please, if you know anyone who was there during 911 they'll tell you a thing or two or three about them...now don't go getting your panties all in a bunch, vollie


So will you go with TimeBandit III or just choose a totally different name?



View PostRaisedOnRiots, on 19 December 2009 - 09:51 PM, said:

I learned long ago that politics and football boards are a BAD combination. We've got one too, and I stay the hell away from it.


Don't get me wrong some of the posts were very well thought out and insightful. It was just when the nutjubs came out of the wood work did it go down hill. We have some very smart posters here from all political beliefs. Then we got. . .well the others.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#71 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM, said:

please, if you know anyone who was there during 911 they'll tell you a thing or two or three about them...now don't go getting your panties all in a bunch, vollie


If I know anyone that was there during 9/11? I see someone that was there every day when I look in the mirror. And unless you were there with us pulling out body parts, etc I SERIOUSLY suggest you let that one go because you're seriously taking it to a whole new level of absurdity.

You're now claiming that the firefighters and others that worked countless hours during a national tragedy were theives? You SERIOUSLY have a couple of loose screws. YOU sir are a fvcking disgrace.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#72 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 927
  • Joined: 11-June 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:26 PM, said:

If I know anyone that was there during 9/11? I see someone that was there every day when I look in the mirror. And unless you were there with us pulling out body parts, etc I SERIOUSLY suggest you let that one go because you're seriously taking it to a whole new level of absurdity.

You're now claiming that the firefighters and others that worked countless hours during a national tragedy were theives? You SERIOUSLY have a couple of loose screws. YOU sir are a fvcking disgrace.


I don't even live in NY but if it means anything, I am VERY appreciative of the work you do and the work you did during that time. You guys and the whole City made me feel a pride in my fellow man that sadly doesn't come along very often.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...
0

#73 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#74 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 10-March 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:43 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 09:09 PM, said:

Though those baggy pants are still a cause for concern. He might go back into the burning house to steal the laptop.



He did steal a laptop! Not just one, but two! I caught the entire crime on Blu-Ray!! I was going to sell it on Craigslist, but maybe now I will just give a copy to Timebandit.
Posted Image
0

#75 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:58 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 10:15 PM, said:

So will you go with TimeBandit III or just choose a totally different name?



CENCORSHIP IS THE NAME YOU LIVE BY, TYPICAL LIBERAL MINDSET

Don't get me wrong some of the posts were very well thought out and insightful. It was just when the nutjubs came out of the wood work did it go down hill. We have some very smart posters here from all political beliefs. Then we got. . .well the others.

0

#76 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:26 PM, said:

If I know anyone that was there during 9/11? I see someone that was there every day when I look in the mirror. And unless you were there with us pulling out body parts, etc I SERIOUSLY suggest you let that one go because you're seriously taking it to a whole new level of absurdity.

You're now claiming that the firefighters and others that worked countless hours during a national tragedy were theives? You SERIOUSLY have a couple of loose screws. YOU sir are a fvcking disgrace.



right, like I said ask anyone in the know and they will tell you the same thing, no PC here just the facts.
0

#77 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 442
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM, said:

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.

Stop crying. Here's a novel concept: stop posting within this topic ya big dummy.

If you assisted after 9/11 then God bless you. Nonetheless, your postings within this topic demonstrate your petulance and stupidity. Crying for a moderator to ban me because you disagree with my opinions. Asking the moderator to close/lock the post. Baby. Grow a pair.

By the way, that's a nice green dress you're wearing in your picture.
0

#78 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 10-March 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:35 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 11:01 PM, said:

right, like I said ask anyone in the know and they will tell you the same thing, no PC here just the facts.



You made an opinionated statement. Firemen are theives, ask anyone in the know? Not a factual statement. That is also a very idiotic rebuttal. You told a firefighter who was at 9/11 to ask anyone in the know. Why wouldn't he be in the know? Because he didn't produce "Loose Change"? Are you watching Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theories?
Posted Image
0

#79 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:51 PM

All I got out of this thread is that S Dubbs is a racist. But we knew that already. Carlton, you didn't know who Matt Jones was before he got busted for coke?! I bet you'd have known him if he was in a Beyonce video.
0

#80 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 19 December 2009 - 11:33 PM, said:

Stop crying. Here's a novel concept: stop posting within this topic ya big dummy.

If you assisted after 9/11 then God bless you. Nonetheless, your postings within this topic demonstrate your petulance and stupidity. Crying for a moderator to ban me because you disagree with my opinions. Asking the moderator to close/lock the post. Baby. Grow a pair.

By the way, that's a nice green dress you're wearing in your picture.


Jerkoff.....I didnt ask for you to be banned because I disagree with your opinions. I think you dont belong here because you are not here to support the Jets or the fanbase considering how you and your girfriend timebandit knock the team and the fans.

As for the green dress comment.......you're a regular fvcking comedian. We ever meet face to face ad we'll see who's got balls and who doesn't.

Timebandit.....who the fvck do you know that's "in the know" about what took place at Ground Zero? Were you or your "source" there? I WAS. You want to be "in the know"? We can meet & I can tell you some of the horrors we had to see. I get to see guys from my fire company get sick from all the shit we breathed in there. I have the pleasure of a few complications myself but you know something.....I'm not going to cry b!tch or moan about it because I volunteered to be there. It takes a different breed of individual to do what we do and what the guys like Ron do. My company is 100% volunteer. We dont do it for money or for accolades. We especially dont do it to steal. Its in our blood. Thats why we do it. So until you can put on the gear & do the job we do, shut the flying fvck up already because you just continue to expose yourself as a bigger piece of $hit every time you post.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users