NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (26 November 2014 - 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) TEH IZDIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) FOR
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) THE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) DUCK
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 November 2014 - 09:32 PM) One of these days one of you are going to type it too fast and say "Suck the Duck".
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 09:41 PM) Hahaha
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 November 2014 - 10:45 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:04 AM) TEH POINT
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:14 AM) happy thanksgiving everyone!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:53 PM) I hope Dirty Sanchez gets beat by the Cowgirls even though I would prefer to see a tie so neither team wins
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:00 PM) Look at what a great system can do for a QB, Sanchez looks like a different QB with the Eagles.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:00 PM) Scanning the field and making quick decisions, I like how Chip has Sanchez throwing on the run which he was always great at.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:01 PM) I really hope we finally bring in a good offensive minded coach.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:45 PM) I really can't wait for this season to be done and over with
Resize Shouts Area

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up

#61 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:15 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 18 December 2009 - 10:03 PM, said:

Look at these thugs...


with their gold chains
Posted Image

and baggy pants.
Posted Image



WHAT??? The Pope & firemen thugs??? right...I guess because there's never been a black Pope or because so few blacks become firemen it's okay to consider them thugs.
0

#62 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,276
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:43 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 19 December 2009 - 06:54 PM, said:

I'll be honest, I myself find myself doing it as well. When I watch the news and here somebody has killed and ate his victim I know thats a white guy. If I hear the news and someone gets shot in a nightclub, he's probably black. See I do it to. However I keep these things to myself.



I think we all do it to some degree. When the Oklahoma City bombing happened people at first thought an Arab Muslim did it. When the D.C. sniper was on the loose I for one thought it was a white person. When Matt Jones got arrested for doing cocaine I didn't know who he was so I thought at first he was black. That's why it's always a good idea to hold off on a final judgment of a situation until we have all the facts. Something Camenzind should have done. No one is saying don't say what you feel, just to let some time pass before you say it. Just because you feel it's true (and it may be true) doesn't mean it absolutely HAS to be said before the man has been laid to rest. I mean would you go up to Chris Henry's mother and little children right now and bring up his past misdeeds before they had a chance to say goodbye? Just use some decorum Camenzind.

Now if you want to mention Michael Jackson's molestation charges feel free.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#63 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 927
  • Joined: 11-June 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:05 PM

This is the longest running thread I can recall.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...
0

#64 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,276
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:09 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 08:15 PM, said:

WHAT??? The Pope & firemen thugs??? right...I guess because there's never been a black Pope or because so few blacks become firemen it's okay to consider them thugs.



Okay we'll act like I wasn't being sarcastic in that post.

Why on earth would I a Protestant care if the Pope is black or white? He just happens to be a person that wears a gold chain that hasn't been in trouble with the law. And I'll let you in on a little secret. . . that was my point. Not that he is a white man, it was because he's a person who wears a gold chain and isn't considered a thug. Kind of the reason I chose to post a picture of him with the gold chain on rather than one without the gold chain on.

But since skin color is so important to you if this makes you feel any better here...
Posted Image
Another gold chain wearing thug.

I'll save posting a picture of a black firefighter since for all you or I know the man in that picture is a black man. We can't see his skin so nobody knows what color he is. I doubt any people he's saved really cares what color he is anyway. Though those baggy pants are still a cause for concern. He might go back into the burning house to steal the laptop.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#65 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,276
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:17 PM

View PostRaisedOnRiots, on 19 December 2009 - 09:05 PM, said:

This is the longest running thread I can recall.


You should have been here last year before the election. My God!!! Thankfully they only happen every 4 years. There was also another thread where I think Dubb and CrazyHorse were trying to get this other poster laid. That was a REALLY long thread.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#66 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 09:09 PM, said:

Okay we'll act like I wasn't being sarcastic in that post.

Why on earth would I a Protestant care if the Pope is black or white? He just happens to be a person that wears a gold chain that hasn't been in trouble with the law. And I'll let you in on a little secret. . . that was my point. Not that he is a white man, it was because he's a person who wears a gold chain and isn't considered a thug. Kind of the reason I chose to post a picture of him with the gold chain on rather than one without the gold chain on.

But since skin color is so important to you if this makes you feel any better here...
Posted Image
Another gold chain wearing thug.

I'll save posting a picture of a black firefighter since for all you or I know the man in that picture is a black man. We can't see his skin so nobody knows what color he is. I doubt any people he's saved really cares what color he is anyway. Though those baggy pants are still a cause for concern. He might go back into the burning house to steal the laptop.



Well I'll give that one, everyone knows firemen are the biggest thieves around.
0

#67 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,596
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM, said:

Well I'll give that one, everyone knows firemen are the biggest thieves around.


Having been a volunteer firefighter for over 10 years, I'll just say fvck you on that one. How are firefighters the biggest theives around? We're the guys that go into your burning houses to pull people out numbskull. You wiswh you had the balls to deliberately go into the danger rather than run away from it. Firefighters, cops & people int he armed services have the toughest jobs on this planet. A thank you would be a little better than attempting to degrade the people that put our lives on the line to protect yours.

Apparently that's too difficult for a piece of $hit like yourself to understand though. Go home & fvck your boyfriend Camenzind and then do the rest of us a favor and hang yourselves.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#68 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 09:31 PM, said:

Having been a volunteer firefighter for over 10 years, I'll just say fvck you on that one. How are firefighters the biggest theives around? We're the guys that go into your burning houses to pull people out numbskull. You wiswh you had the balls to deliberately go into the danger rather than run away from it. Firefighters, cops & people int he armed services have the toughest jobs on this planet. A thank you would be a little better than attempting to degrade the people that put our lives on the line to protect yours.

Apparently that's too difficult for a piece of $hit like yourself to understand though. Go home & fvck your boyfriend Camenzind and then do the rest of us a favor and hang yourselves.



please, if you know anyone who was there during 911 they'll tell you a thing or two or three about them...now don't go getting your panties all in a bunch, vollie
0

#69 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 927
  • Joined: 11-June 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 09:17 PM, said:

You should have been here last year before the election. My God!!! Thankfully they only happen every 4 years. There was also another thread where I think Dubb and CrazyHorse were trying to get this other poster laid. That was a REALLY long thread.


I learned long ago that politics and football boards are a BAD combination. We've got one too, and I stay the hell away from it.


View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:22 PM, said:

Well I'll give that one, everyone knows firemen are the biggest thieves around.


Are you f***ing high? PLEASE tell me my sarcasm meter is broken here.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...
0

#70 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,276
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:15 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM, said:

please, if you know anyone who was there during 911 they'll tell you a thing or two or three about them...now don't go getting your panties all in a bunch, vollie


So will you go with TimeBandit III or just choose a totally different name?



View PostRaisedOnRiots, on 19 December 2009 - 09:51 PM, said:

I learned long ago that politics and football boards are a BAD combination. We've got one too, and I stay the hell away from it.


Don't get me wrong some of the posts were very well thought out and insightful. It was just when the nutjubs came out of the wood work did it go down hill. We have some very smart posters here from all political beliefs. Then we got. . .well the others.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#71 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,596
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 09:50 PM, said:

please, if you know anyone who was there during 911 they'll tell you a thing or two or three about them...now don't go getting your panties all in a bunch, vollie


If I know anyone that was there during 9/11? I see someone that was there every day when I look in the mirror. And unless you were there with us pulling out body parts, etc I SERIOUSLY suggest you let that one go because you're seriously taking it to a whole new level of absurdity.

You're now claiming that the firefighters and others that worked countless hours during a national tragedy were theives? You SERIOUSLY have a couple of loose screws. YOU sir are a fvcking disgrace.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#72 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 927
  • Joined: 11-June 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:26 PM, said:

If I know anyone that was there during 9/11? I see someone that was there every day when I look in the mirror. And unless you were there with us pulling out body parts, etc I SERIOUSLY suggest you let that one go because you're seriously taking it to a whole new level of absurdity.

You're now claiming that the firefighters and others that worked countless hours during a national tragedy were theives? You SERIOUSLY have a couple of loose screws. YOU sir are a fvcking disgrace.


I don't even live in NY but if it means anything, I am VERY appreciative of the work you do and the work you did during that time. You guys and the whole City made me feel a pride in my fellow man that sadly doesn't come along very often.
"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...
0

#73 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,596
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#74 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 10-March 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:43 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 09:09 PM, said:

Though those baggy pants are still a cause for concern. He might go back into the burning house to steal the laptop.



He did steal a laptop! Not just one, but two! I caught the entire crime on Blu-Ray!! I was going to sell it on Craigslist, but maybe now I will just give a copy to Timebandit.
Posted Image
0

#75 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:58 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 December 2009 - 10:15 PM, said:

So will you go with TimeBandit III or just choose a totally different name?



CENCORSHIP IS THE NAME YOU LIVE BY, TYPICAL LIBERAL MINDSET

Don't get me wrong some of the posts were very well thought out and insightful. It was just when the nutjubs came out of the wood work did it go down hill. We have some very smart posters here from all political beliefs. Then we got. . .well the others.

0

#76 User is offline   Timebandit II Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 175
  • Joined: 11-September 09

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:26 PM, said:

If I know anyone that was there during 9/11? I see someone that was there every day when I look in the mirror. And unless you were there with us pulling out body parts, etc I SERIOUSLY suggest you let that one go because you're seriously taking it to a whole new level of absurdity.

You're now claiming that the firefighters and others that worked countless hours during a national tragedy were theives? You SERIOUSLY have a couple of loose screws. YOU sir are a fvcking disgrace.



right, like I said ask anyone in the know and they will tell you the same thing, no PC here just the facts.
0

#77 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 437
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM, said:

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.

Stop crying. Here's a novel concept: stop posting within this topic ya big dummy.

If you assisted after 9/11 then God bless you. Nonetheless, your postings within this topic demonstrate your petulance and stupidity. Crying for a moderator to ban me because you disagree with my opinions. Asking the moderator to close/lock the post. Baby. Grow a pair.

By the way, that's a nice green dress you're wearing in your picture.
0

#78 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 10-March 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:35 PM

View PostTimebandit II, on 19 December 2009 - 11:01 PM, said:

right, like I said ask anyone in the know and they will tell you the same thing, no PC here just the facts.



You made an opinionated statement. Firemen are theives, ask anyone in the know? Not a factual statement. That is also a very idiotic rebuttal. You told a firefighter who was at 9/11 to ask anyone in the know. Why wouldn't he be in the know? Because he didn't produce "Loose Change"? Are you watching Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theories?
Posted Image
0

#79 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:51 PM

All I got out of this thread is that S Dubbs is a racist. But we knew that already. Carlton, you didn't know who Matt Jones was before he got busted for coke?! I bet you'd have known him if he was in a Beyonce video.
0

#80 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,596
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 19 December 2009 - 11:33 PM, said:

Stop crying. Here's a novel concept: stop posting within this topic ya big dummy.

If you assisted after 9/11 then God bless you. Nonetheless, your postings within this topic demonstrate your petulance and stupidity. Crying for a moderator to ban me because you disagree with my opinions. Asking the moderator to close/lock the post. Baby. Grow a pair.

By the way, that's a nice green dress you're wearing in your picture.


Jerkoff.....I didnt ask for you to be banned because I disagree with your opinions. I think you dont belong here because you are not here to support the Jets or the fanbase considering how you and your girfriend timebandit knock the team and the fans.

As for the green dress comment.......you're a regular fvcking comedian. We ever meet face to face ad we'll see who's got balls and who doesn't.

Timebandit.....who the fvck do you know that's "in the know" about what took place at Ground Zero? Were you or your "source" there? I WAS. You want to be "in the know"? We can meet & I can tell you some of the horrors we had to see. I get to see guys from my fire company get sick from all the shit we breathed in there. I have the pleasure of a few complications myself but you know something.....I'm not going to cry b!tch or moan about it because I volunteered to be there. It takes a different breed of individual to do what we do and what the guys like Ron do. My company is 100% volunteer. We dont do it for money or for accolades. We especially dont do it to steal. Its in our blood. Thats why we do it. So until you can put on the gear & do the job we do, shut the flying fvck up already because you just continue to expose yourself as a bigger piece of $hit every time you post.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users