NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Chiefs Sunday 4:30est
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:26 AM) The offensive line stepped off after Hughes got hurt for however long he was out. I don't blame J. Marsh for that fumble because that was just a hell of a play. Imo Fitz had a career best game even with only 1 td passing. Never seen him so accurate. So yeah when I meant ugly I meant dline penetration and the 1st two drives ending up in fieldgoals
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:30 AM) But 31 points given up passing by the defense passing was bad. It wasn't just 2 long bombs and that defensive touchdown leading to 21 points. 3q1 against a bad team was terrible for the defense. Without the offense putting up 37 the Jets,would have lost so yeah I consider it an ugly start on both ends
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:32 AM) I'm glad like everyone else that the Jets won. Especially with getting with by the Bills multiple times it was nice revenge.
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:34 AM) Just saying that the Bills look like a bad team this year and the Jets have to face a lot of teams that are probably playoff bound again so yes there is a lot of concern
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:39 AM) fitz look good and lets not forget the 50+ yarder to decker that was called back on a BS holding penalty. plus if you rewatch it, the jets d-line was getting held like crazy and never got calls. I seen McLendon, williams, and wilk all complaining about it
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:32 PM) I think the game plan for the D was to keep Taylor in the pocker
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:33 PM) They didn't want him running around when they only rushed 3-4 guts
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:37 PM) bills fired their OC today after the loss yesterday lol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) yeah we didn't really rush, we just tried to keep contain on the outside and collapse the middle
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) on the salas TD, one of our LBers went for the sack and broke contain and pryor got away and made the play
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:39 PM) when we did rush which was rare, we had a spy
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:11 PM) As far as the Bills firing the oc I'm not sure I agree with it with Watkins having major foot problem with a steel rod in his surgically repaired foot but I dont follow the Bills so cant really say. I do think they need to get rid of Rob Ryan though. He had a decent year with the Browns then was terrible with the Cowboys and Saints. He isn't half the DC that Rex is. I still think Rex can be a good head coach withe the right coaches and roster but Rob Ryan isn't the answer. But if Rex wants to ruin his chance of staying a head coach by keeping his brother on the coaching staff like he ruined his head coaching job keeping Sanchez as a starter then that's his stupidity
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 12:20 AM) The A Football Life of Curtis Martin is a MUST WATCH!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 02:03 PM) They got rid of their OC after their defense was ripped apart
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:03 PM) Well hell that makes even less sense. The defense gets ripped apart so let's get rid of the oc instead of the dc.they didn't have much of a run game but a lot of passes yards. If they wanted to blame anyone for nearly 40 points against them it was their defense. But guess Rex used the ocean as the scale goat instead of his brother
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) Oc not ocean. Damn Auto correct on phone
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) And scape goatee
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:05 PM) Lol still can't get it right
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:13 PM) Not sure about anyone else but I'm extremely interested in the 49r/ Panther game at 1pm. Just want to see if the 49rs are actually good this year or if the Rams have become one of the worst teams in the league this year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:16 PM) If the Rams have regressed that much then all the Todd Gurley owners in fantasy will likely have low points from him all year. Might even be worth trying to trade him early if they look just as bad this week before his stock drops
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:26 PM) I drafted him last year and also had David Johnson, Chris Johnson, Roetlesburger, Romo, Palmer, Barnage,, .....my whole team was stacked with starters. Entire team wasc stacked with starters. Even bench. Made tge Superbowl but did have a rough start at behinning of season when Romo and Roethlisberger wentvdown at the start of season also lost amazing starting rb and wr all within the 1st 4 games but worked the waivers really well..shut out until garbage time by a team that was terrible last year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:28 PM) Last part meant Rams were shut out entire game even in garbage time against 49r backups
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:29 PM) Sorry about typos. Hard to type on small phone screen
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) This is why I'm glad Rex is gone. Fire the OC after the D gives up 500 yards??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) UPDATE THE UPDATE!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:25 PM) Yep Rex isn't a bad coach but he needs to have all player and coach decisions as far as firing and hiring taken out of his hands. His problem is he doesn't know to separate the job from loyalty to players and is unable to let underperforming players go
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:27 PM) He was great as a DC because he wasn't in charge of roster and firing decisions. He will never make it as a good head coach until he can get rid of loyalty and run a team like any boss runs a business.
azjetfan Icon : (17 September 2016 - 07:16 PM) I loved Rex as a person. But he is severely handicapped in his skill set as a HC. He has not adapted and will not adapt. That's why he isn't here and will be fired from Buffalo.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:05 AM) It's all guessing and I will like likely stick with my two starters that are injured and playing but D.Thomas looks like he is still in a lot of pain and Stewart is still in the locker room getting ankle treatment so both could be on a snap count
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:06 AM) I have good wr's on bench and good rb's on bench but they have bad matchups. Do t trust Diggs against Greenbay or Doug Martin against Arizona both on bench
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:08 AM) If I made changes I have Crabtree for Oakland Aagainst Atlanta and Abdullah for Detroit against 49rs as my two options I would choose if I made any changes
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:10 AM) Actually have it backwards with my running back teams
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:12 AM) Detroit vs Titans who I believe has a legit defense. Panthers have a better team but the ankle for Stewart and both the Titans and 49rs are ranked #1 against the run. Not a believer in the 49rs defensesthough
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:13 AM) Believe the Rams oline just sucks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:15 AM) Abdullah splits carries but he did get 17 last week and also catches a lot of passes and has a better qb so could exploit the Titans still
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:16 AM) Will most likely do my own thing anyway just looking for input from those that actually study in fantasy if anyone feels like offering their opinions. If not it's cool too. Thanks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:18 AM) If not for the injuries to the two players I'd keep them in for sure but all it takes for Thomas is a hit to the hip and a tackle by the ankle for Stewart if they aren't on a snap count already or if pain doesn't get to them.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 12:45 PM) Well looks like leaving in Stewart was,a,bad move in locker room
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 September 2016 - 04:54 PM) Good news! Dolphins suck
santana Icon : (19 September 2016 - 08:08 AM) Thanks professor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 September 2016 - 03:55 PM) updated roster. FB howsare released, TE bowman added to roster
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 10:09 AM) BREAKING NEWS: Santana is a jinx during JETS games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:40 AM) HUGE game today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 11:40 AM) Santana PLEASE refrain from entering the BanterBox cause you are a JINX
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:48 PM) JETS wear the WHITE Jersey today
Resize Shouts Area

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up

#81 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:36 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 December 2009 - 11:51 PM, said:

All I got out of this thread is that S Dubbs is a racist. But we knew that already. Carlton, you didn't know who Matt Jones was before he got busted for coke?! I bet you'd have known him if he was in a Beyonce video.



You got a lot if nerve calling somebody else a racist. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black (BTW save us the lame joke you'll try to make here). Just because you watch BET and some black woman (and I have my doubts she's black IF there even is a she) lost her damn mind and gives you the time of day does not make you an expert on black people.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#82 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:36 AM, said:

You got a lot if nerve calling somebody else a racist. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black (BTW save us the lame joke you'll try to make here). Just because you watch BET and some black woman (and I have my doubts she's black IF there even is a she) lost her damn mind and gives you the time of day does not make you an expert on black people.


I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.
0

#83 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 08:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.


I Might be late to the party here, but i seriously doubt that dubb is a racist.

Although i will agree that there is a double standard on some things when it comes to black people, but there is also a oduble standard when it comes to women. If a guy says a women raped him its like whatever, but the 2nd a women says rape it all alarms and cops. And some stupid whores lie about it a ruin guys lives. look at what robin givins did to mike tyson, how about the girl that let 5 guys gangbang her and then lied and said she was raped (it was posted on here a few months ago). how about it a guy sleeps around he's the man but when a women does it she's a whore?

So yes there are double standards in the world lots of them, why pick out the one race one and use it to say somebody is racist?
0

#84 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 712
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:02 PM

So because there are other double standards it makes one ok? Obviously you would pick out the one applicable to the situation, no?
Posted Image
0

#85 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:06 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 20 December 2009 - 11:58 AM, said:

I Might be late to the party here, but i seriously doubt that dubb is a racist.

Although i will agree that there is a double standard on some things when it comes to black people, but there is also a oduble standard when it comes to women. If a guy says a women raped him its like whatever, but the 2nd a women says rape it all alarms and cops. And some stupid whores lie about it a ruin guys lives. look at what robin givins did to mike tyson, how about the girl that let 5 guys gangbang her and then lied and said she was raped (it was posted on here a few months ago). how about it a guy sleeps around he's the man but when a women does it she's a whore?

So yes there are double standards in the world lots of them, why pick out the one race one and use it to say somebody is racist?


First off, rape is a serious crime and when someone reports a crime, it is investigated as a crime. The double standards that have to do with traditional gender roles are hard to diffuse because so many of them are rooted in our early child development (some studies suggest that infants learn traditional gender roles before they learn to talk). Race, on the other hand, is pretty clear cut. People that are conditioned to view themselves as superior/inferior because of their race are obviously more racist than someone to whom race is a lesser issue.

Dubbs isn't a racist to a degree that he'll kill his daughter if she was dating a white guy, but he's a racist because he clearly lives in a "the black man vs. everyone else" mentality.
0

#86 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right?


STOP. What the f*** does that have to do with me? I did not buy that advertisement and whoever did was stupid for doing it. Great some black kids graduated, but they just did what they were supposed to do. And if you did it for white kids you'd be stupid too. Because they just did something they were supposed to do too. Two wrongs do not make a right so if somebody put that ad in a yearbook saying congrats to black kids and if you did the same for white kids, you'd both be wrong. But again that has nothing to do with me. And how the hell do you know how I was treated throughout history considering my personal history consists of the last 25 years. If you're bring up my history I'm guessing this is that old reparations thing you probably think I want because some of my ancestors were slaves. If the government wants to write me a check I'm not going to turn it down, but since I never picked any cotton against my will I wouldn't deserve it. I'd rather the government make sure we have educational equality and higher standards in every school than have them hand out checks for something that happened over 140 years ago.

Quote

S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.


I hope you're not comparing the lunch counter sit-ins of the 50s and 60s to you not being able to say the N word. You using the N word would have no effect on the local economy and employment opportunities unlike the success of those sit-ins kind of did.

Injustice, lol. So if you got to use the N word that would erase the all injustice you have to live with every day? What is calling a person by the name on their birth certificate too difficult for you? Don't make up some ridiculous lie. Just admit it. You say you're little racist shit because you have the internet to protect your identity, you want attention, and you get to say things you don't have the balls to say in public. Don't use the cover of the white man's burden to justify it. Just be honest, you want attention and you want to make your little racist jokes while the internet is able to protect you from the ridicule (and probably ass whoppin) you'd get if you said what you say in public.

For the record nobody of any race needs to use that word IMO. Our mothers all gave us names when we were born, that's the only name we need to be called.

Quote

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.


Please do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. You don't need to breed with anybody of any race.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#87 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

STOP. What the f*** does that have to do with me? I did not buy that advertisement and whoever did was stupid for doing it. Great some black kids graduated, but they just did what they were supposed to do. And if you did it for white kids you'd be stupid too. Because they just did something they were supposed to do too. Two wrongs do not make a right so if somebody put that ad in a yearbook saying congrats to black kids and if you did the same for white kids, you'd both be wrong. But again that has nothing to do with me. And how the hell do you know how I was treated throughout history considering my personal history consists of the last 25 years. If you're bring up my history I'm guessing this is that old reparations thing you probably think I want because some of my ancestors were slaves. If the government wants to write me a check I'm not going to turn it down, but since I never picked any cotton against my will I wouldn't deserve it. I'd rather the government make sure we have educational equality and higher standards in every school than have them hand out checks for something that happened over 140 years ago.


None of this has anything to do with you personally. I don't care about you personally and other than your weird sport allegiances, I really don't know anything about you nor do I want to spend my time learning.

You called me "racist". I replied that I simply use race based humor because I feel that there is a double standard. i brought up the yearbook example to illustrate the double standard which apparently, flew over your head. No shit it's stupid to take an ad like that out and it's stupid to scream "Black Power!" or "White Power". That wasn't the point, the point was that an ad like that but for white children would not have been published. Change one word in that sentence and it would cause an outrage. Why? Because black racism is thought of as a dimension of self empowerment while white racism is enough to get Rev Al to reschedule his hair appointment.

Your personal history is unknown to me so obviously I was talking about the history of blacks in America.


View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

I hope you're not comparing the lunch counter sit-ins of the 50s and 60s to you not being able to say the N word. You using the N word would have no effect on the local economy and employment opportunities unlike the success of those sit-ins kind of did.


Stopping someone from doing something solely on the color of their skin is racist and is exactly why the Civil Rights movement happened. It doesn't matter that one thing is miniscule compared to another. You can't pick and choose equality. You should be able to do anything I do and vice versa, regardless of magnitude.

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

Injustice, lol. So if you got to use the N word that would erase the all injustice you have to live with every day? What is calling a person by the name on their birth certificate too difficult for you? Don't make up some ridiculous lie. Just admit it. You say you're little racist shit because you have the internet to protect your identity, you want attention, and you get to say things you don't have the balls to say in public. Don't use the cover of the white man's burden to justify it. Just be honest, you want attention and you want to make your little racist jokes while the internet is able to protect you from the ridicule (and probably ass whoppin) you'd get if you said what you say in public.


I can assure you I make the same jokes in real life. I may come off worse here because of the perceived anonymity and the thought of "racist white guy posting on the internet" invokes an image of inbred hick who is scared of blacks but that's not me. I lived almost my entire life in Brooklyn (and 5 years in the Bronx). I'm not going to count the number of black friends I have, which if i did, would shock you. I have many black business associates and shit, I even run a indie hip hop label so black people aren't a scary thing that I stay away from. I don't feel like what I say here is so deragatory that it borders on bigotry. I say shit, even thought some might be in bad taste, because it's funny. I prolifirate racial stereotypes because, from my experience, a lot of them are true. I don't cross the line into hurtful and obtuse comments, but I bite my tongue for no one.


View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

Please do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. You don't need to breed with anybody of any race.


The world needs more biracial people. Obama is giving oreos a bad name. Me & my loins will fix that. YES WE CAN!
0

#88 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.


Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't fucking believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.
0

#89 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM, said:

Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't f***ing believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.


I know how you used it. That's not the point. The point was to illustrate a double standard prevalent in our society: you can use the N word in any context you want. I can't. It's okay for you to call Mr. Jet a ni99er if you chose to but I would get banned. That's the point.

Obviously I'm joking. If breeding the black out of someone was a medical option, the waiting list would be too long.
0

#90 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 442
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:56 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM, said:

Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't f***ing believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.

You're an ignorant hypocrite, and a racist. Conveniently hide behind the "I'm a black man so I can use the word" shield. That's what most cowards do. Cast aspersions than hide behind their hypocrisy.

Now let's get back to watching the Jets unearth yet a new way to piss this game away, Mr. "We should be 8-1."
0

#91 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 20 December 2009 - 02:56 PM, said:

You're an ignorant hypocrite, and a racist. Conveniently hide behind the "I'm a black man so I can use the word" shield. That's what most cowards do. Cast aspersions than hide behind their hypocrisy.

Now let's get back to watching the Jets unearth yet a new way to piss this game away, Mr. "We should be 8-1."


Ok.. I'm racist because I said the N word.


Hahahahaha fuck off, how about that!
0

#92 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 442
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 03:29 PM, said:

Ok.. I'm racist because I said the N word.


Hahahahaha f*** off, how about that!


Then I can use it also and I won't be labeled a racist, correct? Oh no?

Quiet, we are about to piss another game away. Shocking.
0

#93 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

I should not have gone to Feely's wikipedia page. Yuck!

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#94 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,519
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:14 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM, said:

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.


Sorry I didn't see it sooner.

Closed.
0

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users