NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:36 PM) Still being a dick huh Harlem?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:36 PM) Shit hasn't changed much since the 2013 JETS season
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:26 PM) yep everyone is still dicks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:50 PM) .[43] Moments later, during a live post-game interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Sherman emotionally shouted, "Well, I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) Im the best poster on the site!! When you try me with a sorry poster like Santana, thats the result your gonna get.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) you are the best cb on the site cb of course meaning cheap bastard
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:16 AM) any news on Amaro? havent seen anything on twitter.
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up

#81 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:36 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 December 2009 - 11:51 PM, said:

All I got out of this thread is that S Dubbs is a racist. But we knew that already. Carlton, you didn't know who Matt Jones was before he got busted for coke?! I bet you'd have known him if he was in a Beyonce video.

You got a lot if nerve calling somebody else a racist. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black (BTW save us the lame joke you'll try to make here). Just because you watch BET and some black woman (and I have my doubts she's black IF there even is a she) lost her damn mind and gives you the time of day does not make you an expert on black people.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#82 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:36 AM, said:

You got a lot if nerve calling somebody else a racist. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black (BTW save us the lame joke you'll try to make here). Just because you watch BET and some black woman (and I have my doubts she's black IF there even is a she) lost her damn mind and gives you the time of day does not make you an expert on black people.

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.

#83 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 08:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.

I Might be late to the party here, but i seriously doubt that dubb is a racist.

Although i will agree that there is a double standard on some things when it comes to black people, but there is also a oduble standard when it comes to women. If a guy says a women raped him its like whatever, but the 2nd a women says rape it all alarms and cops. And some stupid whores lie about it a ruin guys lives. look at what robin givins did to mike tyson, how about the girl that let 5 guys gangbang her and then lied and said she was raped (it was posted on here a few months ago). how about it a guy sleeps around he's the man but when a women does it she's a whore?

So yes there are double standards in the world lots of them, why pick out the one race one and use it to say somebody is racist?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#84 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:02 PM

So because there are other double standards it makes one ok? Obviously you would pick out the one applicable to the situation, no?
Posted Image

#85 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:06 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 20 December 2009 - 11:58 AM, said:

I Might be late to the party here, but i seriously doubt that dubb is a racist.

Although i will agree that there is a double standard on some things when it comes to black people, but there is also a oduble standard when it comes to women. If a guy says a women raped him its like whatever, but the 2nd a women says rape it all alarms and cops. And some stupid whores lie about it a ruin guys lives. look at what robin givins did to mike tyson, how about the girl that let 5 guys gangbang her and then lied and said she was raped (it was posted on here a few months ago). how about it a guy sleeps around he's the man but when a women does it she's a whore?

So yes there are double standards in the world lots of them, why pick out the one race one and use it to say somebody is racist?

First off, rape is a serious crime and when someone reports a crime, it is investigated as a crime. The double standards that have to do with traditional gender roles are hard to diffuse because so many of them are rooted in our early child development (some studies suggest that infants learn traditional gender roles before they learn to talk). Race, on the other hand, is pretty clear cut. People that are conditioned to view themselves as superior/inferior because of their race are obviously more racist than someone to whom race is a lesser issue.

Dubbs isn't a racist to a degree that he'll kill his daughter if she was dating a white guy, but he's a racist because he clearly lives in a "the black man vs. everyone else" mentality.

#86 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right?

STOP. What the f*** does that have to do with me? I did not buy that advertisement and whoever did was stupid for doing it. Great some black kids graduated, but they just did what they were supposed to do. And if you did it for white kids you'd be stupid too. Because they just did something they were supposed to do too. Two wrongs do not make a right so if somebody put that ad in a yearbook saying congrats to black kids and if you did the same for white kids, you'd both be wrong. But again that has nothing to do with me. And how the hell do you know how I was treated throughout history considering my personal history consists of the last 25 years. If you're bring up my history I'm guessing this is that old reparations thing you probably think I want because some of my ancestors were slaves. If the government wants to write me a check I'm not going to turn it down, but since I never picked any cotton against my will I wouldn't deserve it. I'd rather the government make sure we have educational equality and higher standards in every school than have them hand out checks for something that happened over 140 years ago.

S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

I hope you're not comparing the lunch counter sit-ins of the 50s and 60s to you not being able to say the N word. You using the N word would have no effect on the local economy and employment opportunities unlike the success of those sit-ins kind of did.

Injustice, lol. So if you got to use the N word that would erase the all injustice you have to live with every day? What is calling a person by the name on their birth certificate too difficult for you? Don't make up some ridiculous lie. Just admit it. You say you're little racist shit because you have the internet to protect your identity, you want attention, and you get to say things you don't have the balls to say in public. Don't use the cover of the white man's burden to justify it. Just be honest, you want attention and you want to make your little racist jokes while the internet is able to protect you from the ridicule (and probably ass whoppin) you'd get if you said what you say in public.

For the record nobody of any race needs to use that word IMO. Our mothers all gave us names when we were born, that's the only name we need to be called.

Please do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. You don't need to breed with anybody of any race.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#87 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

STOP. What the f*** does that have to do with me? I did not buy that advertisement and whoever did was stupid for doing it. Great some black kids graduated, but they just did what they were supposed to do. And if you did it for white kids you'd be stupid too. Because they just did something they were supposed to do too. Two wrongs do not make a right so if somebody put that ad in a yearbook saying congrats to black kids and if you did the same for white kids, you'd both be wrong. But again that has nothing to do with me. And how the hell do you know how I was treated throughout history considering my personal history consists of the last 25 years. If you're bring up my history I'm guessing this is that old reparations thing you probably think I want because some of my ancestors were slaves. If the government wants to write me a check I'm not going to turn it down, but since I never picked any cotton against my will I wouldn't deserve it. I'd rather the government make sure we have educational equality and higher standards in every school than have them hand out checks for something that happened over 140 years ago.

None of this has anything to do with you personally. I don't care about you personally and other than your weird sport allegiances, I really don't know anything about you nor do I want to spend my time learning.

You called me "racist". I replied that I simply use race based humor because I feel that there is a double standard. i brought up the yearbook example to illustrate the double standard which apparently, flew over your head. No shit it's stupid to take an ad like that out and it's stupid to scream "Black Power!" or "White Power". That wasn't the point, the point was that an ad like that but for white children would not have been published. Change one word in that sentence and it would cause an outrage. Why? Because black racism is thought of as a dimension of self empowerment while white racism is enough to get Rev Al to reschedule his hair appointment.

Your personal history is unknown to me so obviously I was talking about the history of blacks in America.

I hope you're not comparing the lunch counter sit-ins of the 50s and 60s to you not being able to say the N word. You using the N word would have no effect on the local economy and employment opportunities unlike the success of those sit-ins kind of did.

Stopping someone from doing something solely on the color of their skin is racist and is exactly why the Civil Rights movement happened. It doesn't matter that one thing is miniscule compared to another. You can't pick and choose equality. You should be able to do anything I do and vice versa, regardless of magnitude.

Injustice, lol. So if you got to use the N word that would erase the all injustice you have to live with every day? What is calling a person by the name on their birth certificate too difficult for you? Don't make up some ridiculous lie. Just admit it. You say you're little racist shit because you have the internet to protect your identity, you want attention, and you get to say things you don't have the balls to say in public. Don't use the cover of the white man's burden to justify it. Just be honest, you want attention and you want to make your little racist jokes while the internet is able to protect you from the ridicule (and probably ass whoppin) you'd get if you said what you say in public.

I can assure you I make the same jokes in real life. I may come off worse here because of the perceived anonymity and the thought of "racist white guy posting on the internet" invokes an image of inbred hick who is scared of blacks but that's not me. I lived almost my entire life in Brooklyn (and 5 years in the Bronx). I'm not going to count the number of black friends I have, which if i did, would shock you. I have many black business associates and shit, I even run a indie hip hop label so black people aren't a scary thing that I stay away from. I don't feel like what I say here is so deragatory that it borders on bigotry. I say shit, even thought some might be in bad taste, because it's funny. I prolifirate racial stereotypes because, from my experience, a lot of them are true. I don't cross the line into hurtful and obtuse comments, but I bite my tongue for no one.

Please do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. You don't need to breed with anybody of any race.

The world needs more biracial people. Obama is giving oreos a bad name. Me & my loins will fix that. YES WE CAN!

#88 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM, said:

Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't fucking believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.

#89 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM, said:

Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't f***ing believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.

I know how you used it. That's not the point. The point was to illustrate a double standard prevalent in our society: you can use the N word in any context you want. I can't. It's okay for you to call Mr. Jet a ni99er if you chose to but I would get banned. That's the point.

Obviously I'm joking. If breeding the black out of someone was a medical option, the waiting list would be too long.

#90 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:56 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM, said:

I can't f***ing believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.

You're an ignorant hypocrite, and a racist. Conveniently hide behind the "I'm a black man so I can use the word" shield. That's what most cowards do. Cast aspersions than hide behind their hypocrisy.

Now let's get back to watching the Jets unearth yet a new way to piss this game away, Mr. "We should be 8-1."

#91 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 20 December 2009 - 02:56 PM, said:

You're an ignorant hypocrite, and a racist. Conveniently hide behind the "I'm a black man so I can use the word" shield. That's what most cowards do. Cast aspersions than hide behind their hypocrisy.

Now let's get back to watching the Jets unearth yet a new way to piss this game away, Mr. "We should be 8-1."

Ok.. I'm racist because I said the N word.

Hahahahaha fuck off, how about that!

#92 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 03:29 PM, said:

Ok.. I'm racist because I said the N word.

Hahahahaha f*** off, how about that!

Then I can use it also and I won't be labeled a racist, correct? Oh no?

Quiet, we are about to piss another game away. Shocking.

#93 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

I should not have gone to Feely's wikipedia page. Yuck!
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#94 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:14 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM, said:

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.

Sorry I didn't see it sooner.

Closed.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users