NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Lee lee lee lee lee lee lee Lee la la lee le lee leeeee
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 April 2016 - 10:03 PM) Broncos traded up for lynch
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 April 2016 - 10:41 PM) Round 1 is done
2JBallar01 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 12:43 AM) He will play ILB for us.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 11:08 AM) http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38865
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 11:19 AM) jets tried to trade up for tunsil but the price was too high
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 05:10 PM) Tunsil will end up out of the league
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 05:12 PM) Lee isn't a pass rusher, hes a fast athletic LB. Hes probably their future at ILB, someone who can cover in the middle
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:16 PM) jets said he's an ILB for us
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:17 PM) If we could grab jack he would be an OLB
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:17 PM) ttians have 3 picks in the next 13 picks
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:33 PM) jack to jax 36th overal
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 06:33 PM) Did you hear that the 1st round pick for the Browns RETIRED after getting drafted
SoReALSoJetS Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:29 PM) Hi guys long time no talk hope everyone is well
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:46 PM) SMH
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:46 PM) JETS drafted QB Hackenberg PSU
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:47 PM) Should have picked Connor Cook.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 April 2016 - 07:56 PM) I guess we are giving up on petty
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 09:02 PM) Or giving up on geno
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 April 2016 - 09:02 PM) I said the rumor was they liked him more then cook
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 April 2016 - 11:35 PM) I know I'm biased, but I've seen them both play. Cook is just better. Hackenberg had one good year. Cook has won more games, played in big games and won them....whatever, its done now so no sense on dwelling on it I guess. I just don't see the appeal in Hackenberg, nice kid, but I always thought he was really overrated. Oh well. I would have taken Kevin Hogan over Hackenberg.
azjetfan Icon : (30 April 2016 - 03:47 PM) From what I have read so far he had a great freshman year under Obrien in a pro style offense. At that point some considered him the next Andrew luck. Then Obrien left and they shifted to a spread under new HC who did poor job bringing in talent. He was also sacked and hit a million times. Might be shell shocked.
Smedsthejet Icon : (01 May 2016 - 06:17 AM) But Chan Gailey runs a spread system - still, I'm comfortable with the Hackenberg pick seeing as Gailey will develop the system to suit his strength... I'm just glad that we passed on Paxton Lynch in the first...we still desperately need Fitz to re-sign though
azjetfan Icon : (01 May 2016 - 07:14 PM) From my understanding the spread in college and the spread in NFL are not the same principals. I really think it was more of a talent issue and getting sacked 80 times in 2 years that did him in. I have no idea if he will make it. I don't follow college ball enough to to know. Theses are just things I read in articles.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 May 2016 - 10:24 AM) I'm stoked about getting peake in the 7th round. that was a steal. he was a projected 3rd rounder. wonder what scared teams away
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 May 2016 - 06:05 PM) Jets Invite Terron Beckham(Odell's Cousin) to Minicamp
Jetsfan115 Icon : (02 May 2016 - 06:06 PM) Listed as a RB had more bench presses and highest vertical of anyone this year. Hasn't played football since high school and apparently not very smart
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (03 May 2016 - 05:16 PM) The Jets had Hackenberg as their #2 rated QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (03 May 2016 - 05:16 PM) Apparently, they loved Golf and tried to trade up. When that failed, their #2 QB was Hackenberg, they fell in love with his football IQ
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (03 May 2016 - 05:17 PM) It would be a mistake to start him right away, hes a guy who needs development. He has the talent, and apparently he has good leadership skills and football IQ. His mechanics are off though
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (10 May 2016 - 12:25 PM) Is this street thug Ryan Fitzpatrick ever gonna sign?
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:03 PM) Hey guy
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:03 PM) Is everyone excited for the Geno Smith Era?
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM) Finally the kid can show us what he can do
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM) I know Mr Jet is excited
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM) I know Harlem is too
SecondHandJets Icon : (11 May 2016 - 02:04 PM) GO TEAM!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (18 May 2016 - 10:40 AM) from the looks of it, nobody is excited lol
santana Icon : (18 May 2016 - 10:27 PM) I'm excited for geno smith. His jaw will survive the off season.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 May 2016 - 06:26 PM) not true, never know who might punch him
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 May 2016 - 05:38 PM) f*** Geno smith
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 May 2016 - 05:39 PM) J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
mgjetman Icon : (23 May 2016 - 02:01 PM) Geno really needs to go away. Double f**k Geno.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 May 2016 - 02:21 PM) Fitzpatrick said he wants to play for the jets and that he won't retire
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 May 2016 - 06:50 PM) This street thug Darron Lee hasn't signed yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) that damn dirty street thug
Resize Shouts Area

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up

#81 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:36 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 December 2009 - 11:51 PM, said:

All I got out of this thread is that S Dubbs is a racist. But we knew that already. Carlton, you didn't know who Matt Jones was before he got busted for coke?! I bet you'd have known him if he was in a Beyonce video.



You got a lot if nerve calling somebody else a racist. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black (BTW save us the lame joke you'll try to make here). Just because you watch BET and some black woman (and I have my doubts she's black IF there even is a she) lost her damn mind and gives you the time of day does not make you an expert on black people.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#82 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:36 AM, said:

You got a lot if nerve calling somebody else a racist. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black (BTW save us the lame joke you'll try to make here). Just because you watch BET and some black woman (and I have my doubts she's black IF there even is a she) lost her damn mind and gives you the time of day does not make you an expert on black people.


I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.
0

#83 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,840
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 08:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.


I Might be late to the party here, but i seriously doubt that dubb is a racist.

Although i will agree that there is a double standard on some things when it comes to black people, but there is also a oduble standard when it comes to women. If a guy says a women raped him its like whatever, but the 2nd a women says rape it all alarms and cops. And some stupid whores lie about it a ruin guys lives. look at what robin givins did to mike tyson, how about the girl that let 5 guys gangbang her and then lied and said she was raped (it was posted on here a few months ago). how about it a guy sleeps around he's the man but when a women does it she's a whore?

So yes there are double standards in the world lots of them, why pick out the one race one and use it to say somebody is racist?
0

#84 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 712
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:02 PM

So because there are other double standards it makes one ok? Obviously you would pick out the one applicable to the situation, no?
Posted Image
0

#85 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:06 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 20 December 2009 - 11:58 AM, said:

I Might be late to the party here, but i seriously doubt that dubb is a racist.

Although i will agree that there is a double standard on some things when it comes to black people, but there is also a oduble standard when it comes to women. If a guy says a women raped him its like whatever, but the 2nd a women says rape it all alarms and cops. And some stupid whores lie about it a ruin guys lives. look at what robin givins did to mike tyson, how about the girl that let 5 guys gangbang her and then lied and said she was raped (it was posted on here a few months ago). how about it a guy sleeps around he's the man but when a women does it she's a whore?

So yes there are double standards in the world lots of them, why pick out the one race one and use it to say somebody is racist?


First off, rape is a serious crime and when someone reports a crime, it is investigated as a crime. The double standards that have to do with traditional gender roles are hard to diffuse because so many of them are rooted in our early child development (some studies suggest that infants learn traditional gender roles before they learn to talk). Race, on the other hand, is pretty clear cut. People that are conditioned to view themselves as superior/inferior because of their race are obviously more racist than someone to whom race is a lesser issue.

Dubbs isn't a racist to a degree that he'll kill his daughter if she was dating a white guy, but he's a racist because he clearly lives in a "the black man vs. everyone else" mentality.
0

#86 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right?


STOP. What the f*** does that have to do with me? I did not buy that advertisement and whoever did was stupid for doing it. Great some black kids graduated, but they just did what they were supposed to do. And if you did it for white kids you'd be stupid too. Because they just did something they were supposed to do too. Two wrongs do not make a right so if somebody put that ad in a yearbook saying congrats to black kids and if you did the same for white kids, you'd both be wrong. But again that has nothing to do with me. And how the hell do you know how I was treated throughout history considering my personal history consists of the last 25 years. If you're bring up my history I'm guessing this is that old reparations thing you probably think I want because some of my ancestors were slaves. If the government wants to write me a check I'm not going to turn it down, but since I never picked any cotton against my will I wouldn't deserve it. I'd rather the government make sure we have educational equality and higher standards in every school than have them hand out checks for something that happened over 140 years ago.

Quote

S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.


I hope you're not comparing the lunch counter sit-ins of the 50s and 60s to you not being able to say the N word. You using the N word would have no effect on the local economy and employment opportunities unlike the success of those sit-ins kind of did.

Injustice, lol. So if you got to use the N word that would erase the all injustice you have to live with every day? What is calling a person by the name on their birth certificate too difficult for you? Don't make up some ridiculous lie. Just admit it. You say you're little racist shit because you have the internet to protect your identity, you want attention, and you get to say things you don't have the balls to say in public. Don't use the cover of the white man's burden to justify it. Just be honest, you want attention and you want to make your little racist jokes while the internet is able to protect you from the ridicule (and probably ass whoppin) you'd get if you said what you say in public.

For the record nobody of any race needs to use that word IMO. Our mothers all gave us names when we were born, that's the only name we need to be called.

Quote

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.


Please do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. You don't need to breed with anybody of any race.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#87 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

STOP. What the f*** does that have to do with me? I did not buy that advertisement and whoever did was stupid for doing it. Great some black kids graduated, but they just did what they were supposed to do. And if you did it for white kids you'd be stupid too. Because they just did something they were supposed to do too. Two wrongs do not make a right so if somebody put that ad in a yearbook saying congrats to black kids and if you did the same for white kids, you'd both be wrong. But again that has nothing to do with me. And how the hell do you know how I was treated throughout history considering my personal history consists of the last 25 years. If you're bring up my history I'm guessing this is that old reparations thing you probably think I want because some of my ancestors were slaves. If the government wants to write me a check I'm not going to turn it down, but since I never picked any cotton against my will I wouldn't deserve it. I'd rather the government make sure we have educational equality and higher standards in every school than have them hand out checks for something that happened over 140 years ago.


None of this has anything to do with you personally. I don't care about you personally and other than your weird sport allegiances, I really don't know anything about you nor do I want to spend my time learning.

You called me "racist". I replied that I simply use race based humor because I feel that there is a double standard. i brought up the yearbook example to illustrate the double standard which apparently, flew over your head. No shit it's stupid to take an ad like that out and it's stupid to scream "Black Power!" or "White Power". That wasn't the point, the point was that an ad like that but for white children would not have been published. Change one word in that sentence and it would cause an outrage. Why? Because black racism is thought of as a dimension of self empowerment while white racism is enough to get Rev Al to reschedule his hair appointment.

Your personal history is unknown to me so obviously I was talking about the history of blacks in America.


View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

I hope you're not comparing the lunch counter sit-ins of the 50s and 60s to you not being able to say the N word. You using the N word would have no effect on the local economy and employment opportunities unlike the success of those sit-ins kind of did.


Stopping someone from doing something solely on the color of their skin is racist and is exactly why the Civil Rights movement happened. It doesn't matter that one thing is miniscule compared to another. You can't pick and choose equality. You should be able to do anything I do and vice versa, regardless of magnitude.

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

Injustice, lol. So if you got to use the N word that would erase the all injustice you have to live with every day? What is calling a person by the name on their birth certificate too difficult for you? Don't make up some ridiculous lie. Just admit it. You say you're little racist shit because you have the internet to protect your identity, you want attention, and you get to say things you don't have the balls to say in public. Don't use the cover of the white man's burden to justify it. Just be honest, you want attention and you want to make your little racist jokes while the internet is able to protect you from the ridicule (and probably ass whoppin) you'd get if you said what you say in public.


I can assure you I make the same jokes in real life. I may come off worse here because of the perceived anonymity and the thought of "racist white guy posting on the internet" invokes an image of inbred hick who is scared of blacks but that's not me. I lived almost my entire life in Brooklyn (and 5 years in the Bronx). I'm not going to count the number of black friends I have, which if i did, would shock you. I have many black business associates and shit, I even run a indie hip hop label so black people aren't a scary thing that I stay away from. I don't feel like what I say here is so deragatory that it borders on bigotry. I say shit, even thought some might be in bad taste, because it's funny. I prolifirate racial stereotypes because, from my experience, a lot of them are true. I don't cross the line into hurtful and obtuse comments, but I bite my tongue for no one.


View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

Please do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. You don't need to breed with anybody of any race.


The world needs more biracial people. Obama is giving oreos a bad name. Me & my loins will fix that. YES WE CAN!
0

#88 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.


Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't fucking believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.
0

#89 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM, said:

Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't f***ing believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.


I know how you used it. That's not the point. The point was to illustrate a double standard prevalent in our society: you can use the N word in any context you want. I can't. It's okay for you to call Mr. Jet a ni99er if you chose to but I would get banned. That's the point.

Obviously I'm joking. If breeding the black out of someone was a medical option, the waiting list would be too long.
0

#90 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 442
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:56 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM, said:

Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't f***ing believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.

You're an ignorant hypocrite, and a racist. Conveniently hide behind the "I'm a black man so I can use the word" shield. That's what most cowards do. Cast aspersions than hide behind their hypocrisy.

Now let's get back to watching the Jets unearth yet a new way to piss this game away, Mr. "We should be 8-1."
0

#91 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 20 December 2009 - 02:56 PM, said:

You're an ignorant hypocrite, and a racist. Conveniently hide behind the "I'm a black man so I can use the word" shield. That's what most cowards do. Cast aspersions than hide behind their hypocrisy.

Now let's get back to watching the Jets unearth yet a new way to piss this game away, Mr. "We should be 8-1."


Ok.. I'm racist because I said the N word.


Hahahahaha fuck off, how about that!
0

#92 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 442
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 03:29 PM, said:

Ok.. I'm racist because I said the N word.


Hahahahaha f*** off, how about that!


Then I can use it also and I won't be labeled a racist, correct? Oh no?

Quiet, we are about to piss another game away. Shocking.
0

#93 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

I should not have gone to Feely's wikipedia page. Yuck!

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#94 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,519
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:14 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM, said:

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.


Sorry I didn't see it sooner.

Closed.
0

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users