NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2014 - 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
bleedsgreen Icon : (31 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) McIntyre is a shock to me he was a solid backup and made some big plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) 1 week till we are 1-0
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) we need to annihilate the GAYders
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:28 PM) We claimed McFadden from the Browns. Knows the system should be able to contribute right away
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:29 PM) Watching the Browns game now. Playing all three CB spots. Looks OK. A little grabby although he has not been called for it
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:30 PM) Might be a little aggressive and get burnt over top
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 10:26 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 AM) ^^^ agreed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) all the admins on this page should be fired
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) for being assclowns
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:17 PM) The Jets are fucked at CB, signing some bums now. We need Milliner to get healthy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) We have signed CB Phillip Adams
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) The Gayders are playing Derek Carr against the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) our D Line better put him in a WORLD OF PAIN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) Rookie QB in our house...Rex do your thing!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) with Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls as our starting CBs
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) our offense should be better than last year, Geno looks more comfortable
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) The Jets released Jeremiah George and Ellis Lankster, hopefully George finds his way to the PS. AJ Edds was re-signed
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Fire the admins!
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Over paid talents
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:55 PM) i get paid too much yo
Resize Shouts Area

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jay Feely, I Like You, I Do, But Your A Kicker, Shut Up

#81 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,235
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:36 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 December 2009 - 11:51 PM, said:

All I got out of this thread is that S Dubbs is a racist. But we knew that already. Carlton, you didn't know who Matt Jones was before he got busted for coke?! I bet you'd have known him if he was in a Beyonce video.



You got a lot if nerve calling somebody else a racist. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black (BTW save us the lame joke you'll try to make here). Just because you watch BET and some black woman (and I have my doubts she's black IF there even is a she) lost her damn mind and gives you the time of day does not make you an expert on black people.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#82 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:36 AM, said:

You got a lot if nerve calling somebody else a racist. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black (BTW save us the lame joke you'll try to make here). Just because you watch BET and some black woman (and I have my doubts she's black IF there even is a she) lost her damn mind and gives you the time of day does not make you an expert on black people.


I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.
0

#83 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,562
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:58 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 08:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.


I Might be late to the party here, but i seriously doubt that dubb is a racist.

Although i will agree that there is a double standard on some things when it comes to black people, but there is also a oduble standard when it comes to women. If a guy says a women raped him its like whatever, but the 2nd a women says rape it all alarms and cops. And some stupid whores lie about it a ruin guys lives. look at what robin givins did to mike tyson, how about the girl that let 5 guys gangbang her and then lied and said she was raped (it was posted on here a few months ago). how about it a guy sleeps around he's the man but when a women does it she's a whore?

So yes there are double standards in the world lots of them, why pick out the one race one and use it to say somebody is racist?
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#84 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 712
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:02 PM

So because there are other double standards it makes one ok? Obviously you would pick out the one applicable to the situation, no?
Posted Image
0

#85 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:06 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 20 December 2009 - 11:58 AM, said:

I Might be late to the party here, but i seriously doubt that dubb is a racist.

Although i will agree that there is a double standard on some things when it comes to black people, but there is also a oduble standard when it comes to women. If a guy says a women raped him its like whatever, but the 2nd a women says rape it all alarms and cops. And some stupid whores lie about it a ruin guys lives. look at what robin givins did to mike tyson, how about the girl that let 5 guys gangbang her and then lied and said she was raped (it was posted on here a few months ago). how about it a guy sleeps around he's the man but when a women does it she's a whore?

So yes there are double standards in the world lots of them, why pick out the one race one and use it to say somebody is racist?


First off, rape is a serious crime and when someone reports a crime, it is investigated as a crime. The double standards that have to do with traditional gender roles are hard to diffuse because so many of them are rooted in our early child development (some studies suggest that infants learn traditional gender roles before they learn to talk). Race, on the other hand, is pretty clear cut. People that are conditioned to view themselves as superior/inferior because of their race are obviously more racist than someone to whom race is a lesser issue.

Dubbs isn't a racist to a degree that he'll kill his daughter if she was dating a white guy, but he's a racist because he clearly lives in a "the black man vs. everyone else" mentality.
0

#86 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,235
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right?


STOP. What the f*** does that have to do with me? I did not buy that advertisement and whoever did was stupid for doing it. Great some black kids graduated, but they just did what they were supposed to do. And if you did it for white kids you'd be stupid too. Because they just did something they were supposed to do too. Two wrongs do not make a right so if somebody put that ad in a yearbook saying congrats to black kids and if you did the same for white kids, you'd both be wrong. But again that has nothing to do with me. And how the hell do you know how I was treated throughout history considering my personal history consists of the last 25 years. If you're bring up my history I'm guessing this is that old reparations thing you probably think I want because some of my ancestors were slaves. If the government wants to write me a check I'm not going to turn it down, but since I never picked any cotton against my will I wouldn't deserve it. I'd rather the government make sure we have educational equality and higher standards in every school than have them hand out checks for something that happened over 140 years ago.

Quote

S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.


I hope you're not comparing the lunch counter sit-ins of the 50s and 60s to you not being able to say the N word. You using the N word would have no effect on the local economy and employment opportunities unlike the success of those sit-ins kind of did.

Injustice, lol. So if you got to use the N word that would erase the all injustice you have to live with every day? What is calling a person by the name on their birth certificate too difficult for you? Don't make up some ridiculous lie. Just admit it. You say you're little racist shit because you have the internet to protect your identity, you want attention, and you get to say things you don't have the balls to say in public. Don't use the cover of the white man's burden to justify it. Just be honest, you want attention and you want to make your little racist jokes while the internet is able to protect you from the ridicule (and probably ass whoppin) you'd get if you said what you say in public.

For the record nobody of any race needs to use that word IMO. Our mothers all gave us names when we were born, that's the only name we need to be called.

Quote

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.


Please do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. You don't need to breed with anybody of any race.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#87 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

STOP. What the f*** does that have to do with me? I did not buy that advertisement and whoever did was stupid for doing it. Great some black kids graduated, but they just did what they were supposed to do. And if you did it for white kids you'd be stupid too. Because they just did something they were supposed to do too. Two wrongs do not make a right so if somebody put that ad in a yearbook saying congrats to black kids and if you did the same for white kids, you'd both be wrong. But again that has nothing to do with me. And how the hell do you know how I was treated throughout history considering my personal history consists of the last 25 years. If you're bring up my history I'm guessing this is that old reparations thing you probably think I want because some of my ancestors were slaves. If the government wants to write me a check I'm not going to turn it down, but since I never picked any cotton against my will I wouldn't deserve it. I'd rather the government make sure we have educational equality and higher standards in every school than have them hand out checks for something that happened over 140 years ago.


None of this has anything to do with you personally. I don't care about you personally and other than your weird sport allegiances, I really don't know anything about you nor do I want to spend my time learning.

You called me "racist". I replied that I simply use race based humor because I feel that there is a double standard. i brought up the yearbook example to illustrate the double standard which apparently, flew over your head. No shit it's stupid to take an ad like that out and it's stupid to scream "Black Power!" or "White Power". That wasn't the point, the point was that an ad like that but for white children would not have been published. Change one word in that sentence and it would cause an outrage. Why? Because black racism is thought of as a dimension of self empowerment while white racism is enough to get Rev Al to reschedule his hair appointment.

Your personal history is unknown to me so obviously I was talking about the history of blacks in America.


View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

I hope you're not comparing the lunch counter sit-ins of the 50s and 60s to you not being able to say the N word. You using the N word would have no effect on the local economy and employment opportunities unlike the success of those sit-ins kind of did.


Stopping someone from doing something solely on the color of their skin is racist and is exactly why the Civil Rights movement happened. It doesn't matter that one thing is miniscule compared to another. You can't pick and choose equality. You should be able to do anything I do and vice versa, regardless of magnitude.

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

Injustice, lol. So if you got to use the N word that would erase the all injustice you have to live with every day? What is calling a person by the name on their birth certificate too difficult for you? Don't make up some ridiculous lie. Just admit it. You say you're little racist shit because you have the internet to protect your identity, you want attention, and you get to say things you don't have the balls to say in public. Don't use the cover of the white man's burden to justify it. Just be honest, you want attention and you want to make your little racist jokes while the internet is able to protect you from the ridicule (and probably ass whoppin) you'd get if you said what you say in public.


I can assure you I make the same jokes in real life. I may come off worse here because of the perceived anonymity and the thought of "racist white guy posting on the internet" invokes an image of inbred hick who is scared of blacks but that's not me. I lived almost my entire life in Brooklyn (and 5 years in the Bronx). I'm not going to count the number of black friends I have, which if i did, would shock you. I have many black business associates and shit, I even run a indie hip hop label so black people aren't a scary thing that I stay away from. I don't feel like what I say here is so deragatory that it borders on bigotry. I say shit, even thought some might be in bad taste, because it's funny. I prolifirate racial stereotypes because, from my experience, a lot of them are true. I don't cross the line into hurtful and obtuse comments, but I bite my tongue for no one.


View PostMr_Jet, on 20 December 2009 - 01:52 PM, said:

Please do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. You don't need to breed with anybody of any race.


The world needs more biracial people. Obama is giving oreos a bad name. Me & my loins will fix that. YES WE CAN!
0

#88 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 20 December 2009 - 11:27 AM, said:

I disagree. I am not a racist. I just like to play around with the idea that black people are racist (which you most certainly are) but it's tolerated because of the way you've been treated throughout American history. Case in point, in my niece's yearbook last year, some one took out an ad that read "Congratulations to So and So and all the black children that graduated this year". That doesn't sound racist, right? Now imagine I buy an advertisement that reads "Congratulations to Spencer and all the white children". First off, everyone would be scared to run that ad, secondly, black people would line up around the block to each have a soap box to scream "RACISM!" at me. There is a double standard and that's what I like to poke fun at. S Dubbs can write ni99er in any post in any context and it's okay because he's black, while I will most certainly get banned for the same thing even though, inherently, censoring me from using a certain phrase because of my skin color is the same as not serving food to someone at a lunch counter because of their skin color. So, me calling the kettle a darkie is just my way of coping with the injustice that I have to live with every day.

My girl is a light skinned black woman. I'm trying to breed the black out of her. I'll keep you updated on our progress.


Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't fucking believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.
0

#89 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:44 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM, said:

Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't f***ing believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.


I know how you used it. That's not the point. The point was to illustrate a double standard prevalent in our society: you can use the N word in any context you want. I can't. It's okay for you to call Mr. Jet a ni99er if you chose to but I would get banned. That's the point.

Obviously I'm joking. If breeding the black out of someone was a medical option, the waiting list would be too long.
0

#90 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 436
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:56 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 02:39 PM, said:

Wait I'm black and saying the word ni99er and I'm racist? God I hate this sh*t, you damn right if you used the word you would get banned. I'm not calling anyone a the N word I'm calling myself the N word to prove a point. If you were to use it you would more then likely use it in a derogatory way I'm sure. You ever heard of the saying, it's about you, it's how YOU conduct yourself. I used the word in reference to myself to make a point to the decrepit old man still stuck in the early 1900's.

I can't f***ing believe she's with your dumbass, "I'm trying to breed the black out of her", Man I feel sorry for her. Way to go hero, you a real man.

You're an ignorant hypocrite, and a racist. Conveniently hide behind the "I'm a black man so I can use the word" shield. That's what most cowards do. Cast aspersions than hide behind their hypocrisy.

Now let's get back to watching the Jets unearth yet a new way to piss this game away, Mr. "We should be 8-1."
0

#91 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,145
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

View PostCamenzind, on 20 December 2009 - 02:56 PM, said:

You're an ignorant hypocrite, and a racist. Conveniently hide behind the "I'm a black man so I can use the word" shield. That's what most cowards do. Cast aspersions than hide behind their hypocrisy.

Now let's get back to watching the Jets unearth yet a new way to piss this game away, Mr. "We should be 8-1."


Ok.. I'm racist because I said the N word.


Hahahahaha fuck off, how about that!
0

#92 User is offline   Camenzind Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 436
  • Joined: 19-October 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 20 December 2009 - 03:29 PM, said:

Ok.. I'm racist because I said the N word.


Hahahahaha f*** off, how about that!


Then I can use it also and I won't be labeled a racist, correct? Oh no?

Quiet, we are about to piss another game away. Shocking.
0

#93 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,235
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:01 AM

I should not have gone to Feely's wikipedia page. Yuck!
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#94 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,518
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 22 December 2009 - 10:14 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 19 December 2009 - 10:38 PM, said:

Here's a request for the mods.......

Is there any possible way that this thread can be closed/locked? This thing has gotten way out of hand to the point that we now have the volunteers working at ground zero called thieves. That has nothing to do with the topic & it's just getting beyond ridiculous with the amount of bull$hit being spewed at this point.


Sorry I didn't see it sooner.

Closed.
0

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users