NYJetsFan.com Forums: Fans In North Carolina - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop game vs packers MNf next
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) The should have made sure he knew who was calling the time out. Hell Rex was on his right and Marty was on his left.
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM) Getting lazy with a minute 50 on the clock before half was the nail in the coffin.
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:48 PM) The ref
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:49 PM) There is plenty of blame to spread around. No team should lose a 17 point lead anyway.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) DUDS - Miliner and Marty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:50 PM) BRUTAL LOSS
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:52 PM) I really don't blame Marty because it's the refs job to make sure he sees who is calling the timeout. Plus the ball had already been snapped before he even noticed somebody was calling a TO.
mgjetman Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:53 PM) Just gave that game away. WTH!!!
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 September 2014 - 06:54 PM) He didn't even blow the whistle until Geno already had dropped back to pass. The play was already well underway.
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:03 PM) I heard it when the ball was already in the air
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) but it shouldn't of come down to that TO blunder
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) we did give up a 18 point lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) so we fucked up and lost
bleedsgreen Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) True
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:05 PM) time to get ready for MNF
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) Well it sucks when you start to feel the jets are going to lose the game them selves
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) the Vick play worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) that run on 3rd and 5 worthless
santana Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:09 PM) chris Johnson also I don't know what his numbers were but ivory seemed to be a better back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Marty just picks the worse time to call those wildcat plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) they are drive killers
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:27 PM) Problem is the corners. We knew this before the start of the season. I was amazed at how well they did last week and the first half but eventually the weakness showed
ROBJETS Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:28 PM) The corner positions will be addressed next year. Technically we are still in a rebuilding phase.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 07:39 PM) we did go toe to toe against a SB contender and we really shouldn't be heartbroken but if you call yourself a JETS fan and aren't a little pissed over a W that we had in our control then you need to go and hand in your JETS gear ... I'm looking at you 115
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:24 PM) 18 penalties in 2 games
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:25 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 08:27 PM) Geno dropped from #1 to #28 in TOTAL QBR
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:10 PM) Cutler just got popped right in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:11 PM) that was a squared up right in the middle of the chest hit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (14 September 2014 - 09:13 PM) nice one handed catch by Marshall
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) NFL rules state that only the head coach can call a timeout on the sidelines…

Except in Green Bay where anybody up to the third row can call a timeout.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) I love NFL memes
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) Well I will be at the game next Monday night
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 September 2014 - 11:30 PM) So I will be doing everything I can to help our team win!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 AM) 2nd year in a row we should be 2-0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:17 PM) TIMEOUT!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 PM) SPIDER Y 2 BANANA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:54 PM) Eagles need to START SANCHEZ abandon the foles ship
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Good morning
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
santana Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) The title race is REAL
santana Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) Liverpool wtf pk minute 90
santana Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) 05 probably doing an air guitar
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) How was milber?
Resize Shouts Area

• (26 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Fans In North Carolina where can I watch games

#201 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 23 2006, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol... I think they know their fate so thats why they aren't posting here.

iagree.gif i actually thought the same exact thing
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#202 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE (JCBizkit87 @ Nov 23 2006, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol... I think they know their fate so thats why they aren't posting here.

Thats what everyone said to the Browns fans too
Posted ImagePosted Image

#203 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 23 November 2006 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (HarlemHellfighterNYC @ Nov 23 2006, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats what everyone said to the Browns fans too

The only difference is that we had Browns fans arguing with us on the message board, and when was the last time you had a texans fan argue with you?

#204 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:20 AM

texans fan

oh yeah, we'll i bet u that carr gets sacked more times then chad!

lol
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#205 Guest_JCBizkit87_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (Jetsfan115 @ Nov 24 2006, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
texans fan

oh yeah, we'll i bet u that carr gets sacked more times then chad!

lol

I don't think there is even a question about that. We actually have a good offensive line. Chad is an average quaterback with a good offensive line, while Carr is a good quarterback with a crappy offensive line. Chad hasn't proved to me he's a good quarterback since 2002. He wants me to think otherwise he better get this team no worse than a 10-6 record.

#206 User is offline   JerseyJet Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets Football, Rutgers Football, NFL football History Buff, making fun of Patriots fans. Reading about WWII/Civil war/Jets, playing drums, guitar, listening to the who, led zeppelin and pink floyd.<br /><br />Favorite player- Jon Vilma<br /><br /><br /><br />NYJETSFAN.COM ,Phillies baseball, Minor League Baseball, College Football, football card collecting,baseball card collecting<br />Favorite Philly- , Aaron Rowand<br />Arena Football, baseball card collecting.<br />Drinking Rootbeer,baseball and football video games, baseball, football,playing football and baseball, music, favorite band- the who, song- won't get fooled again.<br />Bands-The who<br />led zeppelin,pink floyd

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:28 PM

Who loses to the fish?
IPB Image
IPB Image
Keep Choppin Jets, Phillies and Knights!

#207 User is offline   ny's4Patriots Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:34 AM

The name "Chad" became popular back in the early 1980's during a period of "Nouveau-Pet" names. Along with Chad, Buffy was the most popular girls name of this genre. They always wore their collars up on their "Members Only" or Izod jackets. If they wore a sweater, it was only to place over their shoulders with the arms hanging down the front of their chest. They were generally from wealthy families and drove brand new sports cars in college that dear 'ol daddy bought for them.

It seems Chads always met Buffy's on campuses all across America. And when the other students would watch the 2 of them drive across campus in that spankin' new sports car daddy bought, they would all wave and say to themselves,

"What a couple of Phonies.....LOSERS!!"

The moral of this story is,

"WHO THE HELL DRAFTS A QUARTERBACK NAMED CHAD?"

#208 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (ny's4Patriots @ Jan 3 2007, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The name "Chad" became popular back in the early 1980's during a period of "Nouveau-Pet" names. Along with Chad, Buffy was the most popular girls name of this genre. They always wore their collars up on their "Members Only" or Izod jackets. If they wore a sweater, it was only to place over their shoulders with the arms hanging down the front of their chest. They were generally from wealthy families and drove brand new sports cars in college that dear 'ol daddy bought for them.

It seems Chads always met Buffy's on campuses all across America. And when the other students would watch the 2 of them drive across campus in that spankin' new sports car daddy bought, they would all wave and say to themselves,

"WHO THE F**K DRAFTS A QB NAMED CHAD?

This is not worthy of this remaining in the general board you can take you're lame ass to the smackdown forum.

#209 User is offline   ny's4Patriots Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 3 2007, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is not worthy of this remaining in the general board you can take you're lame ass to the smackdown forum.

I don't have a lame ass. It works just fine!

#210 User is offline   ny's4Patriots Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:53 AM

AP: RUETERS

Chad Pennington, quarterback of the New York Jets fell from his porch early last evening.....

JUST KIDDIN'

GOTCHA, DIDN'T I? funny.gif

#211 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (ny's4Patriots @ Jan 3 2007, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AP: RUETERS

Chad Pennington, quarterback of the New York Jets fell from his porch early last evening.....
JUST KIDDIN'

GOTCHA, DIDN'T I? funny.gif

This is the same guy that made a statement about people acting with intellect and being educated when replying to posts.

Bro 1 warning take it as you may. Don't spam the board. If you want feel free to act like a retard in the smackdown forum with the rest of the wheelchair's but keep this main board spam free. CAPEESH?!

#212 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:09 AM

get em DUBB

#213 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:11 AM

wow these patriots fans arent even good at talkin trash or stiriing sh1t up

#214 User is offline   ny's4Patriots Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (S-Dubb @ Jan 3 2007, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is the same guy that made a statement about people acting with intellect and being educated when replying to posts.

Bro 1 warning take it as you may. Don't spam the board. If you want feel free to act like a retard in the smackdown forum with the rest of the wheelchair's but keep this main board spam free. CAPEESH?!

No, I do not CAPEESH!

What is your definition of Spam please.

Tell me how my post fulfills this definition

Definitions of Spamming on the Web:

Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as "spamming"). It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward PCBS, but also because it can overload PCBS's network and disrupt service to PCBS subscribers. Also, maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. When a complaint is received, PCBS has the discretion to determine from all of the evidence whether the email recipients were from an "opt-in" email list.

bro, one suggestion to you is use more respect when using your PRIVEALEDGES as a moderator. It's not YOUR board, it's NFL endorsed and all mods are supposed to speak/write to every member in the same manner. That means Jets, Patriots, Colts and whatever other fan might join this board. It's not owned by New York and you know that.

#215 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:58 AM

Simple logic. Try to wrap you're condenced brain around it.

You had a post which everyone was ribbing no need to make 2 or 3 others in the same forum especially because that's the main board. If you feel the need to troll then do it here. It's pretty straight forward. Spam is garbage and whe you begin to flood the board with garbage it will get moved or deleted again very simple and let me remind you that it's more loose in here but just watch the level name calling and personal attacks. This is a well organized message board obviously you're not accustom to this from you're experience on you're Patsy boards. Talk football knowledge and you can post anywhere. Get dumb and they get put in here. CAPEESH?!

QUOTE (ny's4Patriots @ Jan 3 2007, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bro, one suggestion to you is use more respect when using your PRIVEALEDGES as a moderator. It's not YOUR board, it's NFL endorsed and all mods are supposed to speak/write to every member in the same manner. That means Jets, Patriots, Colts and whatever other fan might join this board. It's not owned by New York and you know that.

Ummm no it's not endorsed by the NFL and YES everyone has the right to freedom of speech and that's why it didn't get deleted it just got moved to an appropiate part of the message board. Again it's not hard. You already have a 5 page thread on the main board spewing you're rhetoric I think's that's enough.

#216 User is offline   Vilma#51 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:50 AM

Someone baned this jackass off the forums please
<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/Jedi+Master1121.swf" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

#217 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 07:27 PM

WOW!!! Ok there dribble,your cool!
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#218 User is offline   JetsMan4012 Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:poker, rapping, football,baseball,basketball,video games

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:42 PM

hey, btw how does ur QB like laying down in the mud, he should get used to it, i mean i know he got a preview of it in week 10 but after the game, do tell me how he likes it?
"They think we spellin iverson when the beef all done cuz you be on I-Vs in the E-R son"- 40 Cal
" Winning isn't everything; its the only thing"

RIP Uncle Bob 5/12/06

#219 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (JetsMan4012 @ Jan 3 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey, btw how does ur QB like laying down in the mud, he should get used to it, i mean i know he got a preview of it in week 10 but after the game, do tell me how he likes it?

I think Tom likes it rough!
But one question? Who gives ,and who recieves ? Tom or Bill ?

icon_idea.gif
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#220 User is offline   Fatman Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:31 PM

How are going to make fun of the name chad when your qb's name is TOM, lets be serious now.

Thanks for the Memories

• (26 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users