NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ps3 = Hax0Red - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets pick up option on Wilkerson
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (17 April 2014 - 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 April 2014 - 10:45 PM) People don't dap anymore either.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:43 PM) Dapping is more manly than high 5ing which is really really really girly
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:05 PM) gg03 doesn't like that people left him hanging
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ps3 = Hax0Red guy who jailbroke the iphone 2g broke sony's/ibm cell security

#1 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:21 PM

his blog

http://geohotps3.blogspot.com/

Quote

George Hotz, the man responsible for "jailbreaking" the iPhone platform, has released the "coveted" PlayStation 3 exploit he announced last week, the one that means the console is essentially "hacked."

So begins the cycle of homebrew developers finding new ways to run custom code on the PS3 and Sony Computer Entertainment engineers attempting to squash exploits that enable said homebrew (and the piracy that tends to go along with it). We're sure that Kevin Butler, VP of Locking Shit Down, is already on the case.

Just don't count on Hotz continuing his pursuit of keeping the PlayStation 3 hack ready.

"Hopefully, this will ignite the PS3 scene, and you will organize and figure out how to use this to do practical things, like the iPhone when jailbreaks were first released," Hotz writes on his blog. "I have a life to get back to and can't keep working on this all day and night."

Hotz says his exploit is "known to work with version 2.4.2 only, but I imagine it works on all current versions."

from kotaku^^

-
i went through his blog and its pretty remarkable the way he reverse engineers and sniffs lpgas to do his hax.
i really believed he wasnt going to release the exploit..but it seems like he got tired of the work or ran into a road block and just decided to hand his work over for others to continue. i dont blame him 90% of the comments on his blog were garbage and newbs clamoring for him to do things.

it will be some time before they make use of all the function calls and actually start developing a use for the exploited calls to the hyperv.

its strange i was always very supportive of the modding scene and gave mad kudos to all those devs who put countless hours into the exploits.. but with the ps3 i could really care less. i feel like having a modded console or system just leads to more cheating and unfair exploitation of the platform. its nice knowing the ps3 is a safeground for all that mess. i really hope at most this just produces a ridiculously hard to install mod chip. modding the xbox is a joke and any 15 year old with a computer and spare sata cable could do it. once systems were tricked into reading modded firmware or hdloaders you saw a massive crowd of newbie modders hit the scene...

the psp go is another story.. i really hope sony gets their shit handed to them and a full mod/exploit is released for it. DLC distribution is ass holes
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#2 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,518
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:13 AM

I'm about to get the PSP Go. lol. My girl is buying it for me. What do you hate about it? I know a lot of the bad press is being fueled by retailers (Gamestop, etc) because the PSP GO's DLC format is killing their software margin. People buy a system once (5x if it's an xbox lol), but buy software for it monthly, at worst. The money is in the games, returns, trades, and wash, rinse, repeat.

As far as I'm concerned, the PSP Go looks like a good move. Talk me out of it, because I'm really curious. After what happened to the iPhone with Installous, I know it won't be too long till DLC games are all over the net.

As for the PS3 hack, I'm curious as to what's going to happen with it. I'm definitely not trying to mod mine for burned software, because that's not cost efficient. My modded 360 was doable because all I needed to do was download the ISO and burn it to a dual-layer Verbatim disc. I caught a 25-spindle of those on Amazon for less than $30. But all PS3 games are burned to dual-layer Blu-Ray discs. A blank costs as much as a movie. Imagine how mad you'd be if you throw $25 away on a bad burn?

Now, if we're talking a PS3 hack that allows you to boot games from the hard drive with a universal boot disc in the drive, then we're on to something. Either way, it's pretty exciting.

On a side note, Sony is usually on their job with exploits. They'll play the cat and mouse game, but they react quicker than Microsoft. These dudes don't strategically plan bannings before the holiday season lol.
0

#3 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:26 PM

View PostAmen, on 27 January 2010 - 09:13 AM, said:

I'm about to get the PSP Go. lol. My girl is buying it for me. What do you hate about it? I know a lot of the bad press is being fueled by retailers (Gamestop, etc) because the PSP GO's DLC format is killing their software margin. People buy a system once (5x if it's an xbox lol), but buy software for it monthly, at worst. The money is in the games, returns, trades, and wash, rinse, repeat.

As far as I'm concerned, the PSP Go looks like a good move. Talk me out of it, because I'm really curious. After what happened to the iPhone with Installous, I know it won't be too long till DLC games are all over the net.

As for the PS3 hack, I'm curious as to what's going to happen with it. I'm definitely not trying to mod mine for burned software, because that's not cost efficient. My modded 360 was doable because all I needed to do was download the ISO and burn it to a dual-layer Verbatim disc. I caught a 25-spindle of those on Amazon for less than $30. But all PS3 games are burned to dual-layer Blu-Ray discs. A blank costs as much as a movie. Imagine how mad you'd be if you throw $25 away on a bad burn?

Now, if we're talking a PS3 hack that allows you to boot games from the hard drive with a universal boot disc in the drive, then we're on to something. Either way, it's pretty exciting.

On a side note, Sony is usually on their job with exploits. They'll play the cat and mouse game, but they react quicker than Microsoft. These dudes don't strategically plan bannings before the holiday season lol.


they play cat and mouse till they are owned.. see ps2. mod chip after mod chip came out till the memory card exploitation came out..which resulted in hdloaders. same thing with the psp.. exploits keep getting released till they create a sony proof one that sticks around the longest.

talk you out of getting a psp go...
very difficult i havent been able to talk my self out of it

there are hacked psp go units out there but the developers are not releasing the exploit. either at all or hopefully will keep refining them till they are sony proof. Im pretty sure sony's profit generating psp go is under close watch for any hax that come out. Installous is a shooting star of piracy.. its so ridiculously rare. it would be very wishful thinking that something similar ever comes out for any other type of device with dlc.

dude i also really want a psp go.. i think its a slick device and i wouldnt even mind just having one as a show piece. i got a psp slim with gta to ease the pain and mess around with and i am not not impressed at all. finding a decent psp game is impossible. the graphics are crapola... you get amazing intro movies then the game loads and you are disgusted. the control and depth of the games are to laugh at. gaming on a psp has run its course and feels very dated. if you have the need for yet another mp3/video/browser device then id say go for it..making use of its bells and whistles i suppose could justify the purchase.

besides that ughh
psp go has shitty wifi that only runs on B. its terribly slow as a result internet browsing is very slow
the controls on it are too squished together making it hard to play games
and of course the price

i dunno man its something i havent been able to pull the trigger on since its release. its bad reviews and price tag have made me stay away. i really believe the only reason sony has maintained its existence is because they sold so many of them. its easy income for them. they release chopped down ps2 games for the psp and make bank. i think a DS has a better library of games but no bells and whistles.

expect the psp go to get a price cut.. so if you buy one at retail that will be annoying.
expect a new hd psp or more advanced unit to come out in a years time..total sony move.
now that i have a psp i think im just going to end up giving it away. if the psp go is hacked to shreds i would then buy one. im sick of over priced DLC.. if you dont get media in your hands you should be charged less. also f*** buying a game for 60 bones then a week later it gets some DLC feature that costs more money. we are getting suckered fellas.. we are buying incomplete games at full price only to throw more money for content that should be already on the damn disc.

gotta find a psp go for under 200$ they are out there im hawking clist/ebay till i get my hands on one... damn it sony u win in the end
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#4 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,518
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:13 PM

Yeah, the only way I'm getting a PSP Go is through eBay. No way I'm spending upwards of $300 (after taxes), or letting my girl spend that much, when I just re-upped to a new PS3 Slim for around $180. I've seen them for $199 on eBay, so I might have wifey pull the trigger for me on one of those. White seems to be running cheaper than black, but there's no real method to the madness. I'm not racist, so it doesn't matter to me.

I don't really expect to game too hard on the PSP Go. It's essentially going to be another mp3/video player for me, with the capability to do some killing from time to time. It's gonna be there for me on my commutes and on the shitter at work. And I'm fine with that.

Agree with you on all counts regarding the look of it. It is a sexy little device. I was an early adopter of the first PSP, spending more than $500 for everything the day I got it. System + 1GB memory stick + Madden 2006 = a lot of damn money. lol @ 1GB and 2GB memory sticks costing upwards of $100.

My girl tried to make the iPhone argument with me, and it took me a while to step around her. If I'm using it mainly for music and movies with occasional gaming, why can't I just stick to my old jailbroken iphone. My reason: because outside of bejeweled, gaming really sucks on it. Either way, I'm looking forward to getting it. I'm just glad you didn't know anything that would make me change my mind.
0

#5 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:45 PM

View PostAmen, on 27 January 2010 - 03:13 PM, said:

Yeah, the only way I'm getting a PSP Go is through eBay. No way I'm spending upwards of $300 (after taxes), or letting my girl spend that much, when I just re-upped to a new PS3 Slim for around $180. I've seen them for $199 on eBay, so I might have wifey pull the trigger for me on one of those. White seems to be running cheaper than black, but there's no real method to the madness. I'm not racist, so it doesn't matter to me.

I don't really expect to game too hard on the PSP Go. It's essentially going to be another mp3/video player for me, with the capability to do some killing from time to time. It's gonna be there for me on my commutes and on the shitter at work. And I'm fine with that.

Agree with you on all counts regarding the look of it. It is a sexy little device. I was an early adopter of the first PSP, spending more than $500 for everything the day I got it. System + 1GB memory stick + Madden 2006 = a lot of damn money. lol @ 1GB and 2GB memory sticks costing upwards of $100.

My girl tried to make the iPhone argument with me, and it took me a while to step around her. If I'm using it mainly for music and movies with occasional gaming, why can't I just stick to my old jailbroken iphone. My reason: because outside of bejeweled, gaming really sucks on it. Either way, I'm looking forward to getting it. I'm just glad you didn't know anything that would make me change my mind.


ive read that the white ones get dirty? might be mistaken but i could see the edges around the dpad and buttons getting filthy

but yeah i think its clear, after a couple uses.. you and i both know these things will be sitting on a shelf or next to our ps3s.

whats good to play on a psp?
so far ive only enjoyed echo chrome and street fighter alpha 2.. which is nice that you can play both these titles on the ps3 and psp
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#6 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,199
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

pretty cool so far but sony will definitely patch it watch. its not like the ps2 days, now sony can make u have to update unless u dont go online.
0

#7 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,518
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:53 AM

View Postsantana, on 27 January 2010 - 05:45 PM, said:

ive read that the white ones get dirty? might be mistaken but i could see the edges around the dpad and buttons getting filthy

but yeah i think its clear, after a couple uses.. you and i both know these things will be sitting on a shelf or next to our ps3s.

whats good to play on a psp?
so far ive only enjoyed echo chrome and street fighter alpha 2.. which is nice that you can play both these titles on the ps3 and psp


It's been yeeeaaaars since I've played a PSP game. The dopest for me was God of War: Chains of Olympus. I think PSP is gold for hack and slash I don't care to play on consoles. I wanna check out Little Big Planet and one of the latest Need for Speed games. Honestly, I'm more amped about the ability to play PSone games on it. I'm downloading Resident Evil 1 & 2 first. Maybe fuck with some Crash Bandicoot, too.
0

#8 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:31 AM

View PostAmen, on 28 January 2010 - 08:53 AM, said:

It's been yeeeaaaars since I've played a PSP game. The dopest for me was God of War: Chains of Olympus. I think PSP is gold for hack and slash I don't care to play on consoles. I wanna check out Little Big Planet and one of the latest Need for Speed games. Honestly, I'm more amped about the ability to play PSone games on it. I'm downloading Resident Evil 1 & 2 first. Maybe f*** with some Crash Bandicoot, too.


I saw a tut somewhere where you could rip a psx game and transfer it to a psp. Final fantasy tactics is another game out on psn that is a must have. Its a turn based rpg but by far one of the best.. im not a big rpg nut but tactics had to be one of the best strategy games for the psx.

i snagged all the demos from psn so far the only games worth my time are
the loco roco titles
resistance - surprisingly decent fps for the psp
undead knights - awesome hack and slash concept

psn needs to expand its library asap
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,538
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:08 PM

I appreciate all the hard work hackers do. it takes alot of knowledge and time and makes everything better.

I understand that the companies don't like there products being hacked because most people use it to pirate software but they also add in alot of features that the big companies leave out for some reason. If big companies didn't want there shit hacked they should add more to it.
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,518
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

PSP Go looking at a price drop?

http://www.joystiq.c...h-in-the-works/
0

#11 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

View PostAmen, on 01 February 2010 - 11:37 PM, said:

PSP Go looking at a price drop?

http://www.joystiq.c...h-in-the-works/


word

thats just how sony operates. price drops and recoloring/bundles.

amen you mess around with linking your psp to your ps3? you can remotely turn on your ps3 and remote access the ps3 interface

only thing they need to add is the ability to keep using the psp as a remote so you can show videon on the tv rather then the psp screen.. you can do it with audio but i see no option for video.
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#12 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,518
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:00 AM

I used to do it on my old PSP when I had a Wi-Fi signal at my old job. I'd access my PS3 remotely, link up to my media server on my Home PC, and watch movies. It was a little laggy at times, but I dealt with it for the sake of bragging and showing off. As for video, I could've sworn I've read about A/V connectors to display the screen on video. You sure they don't exist?
0

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

View PostAmen, on 02 February 2010 - 09:00 AM, said:

I used to do it on my old PSP when I had a Wi-Fi signal at my old job. I'd access my PS3 remotely, link up to my media server on my Home PC, and watch movies. It was a little laggy at times, but I dealt with it for the sake of bragging and showing off. As for video, I could've sworn I've read about A/V connectors to display the screen on video. You sure they don't exist?


yeah psp video to tv video is possible but i meant when you are remotely linked to be able to use the psp as a remote control

pretty much turn it into another dual shock but with a screen on it... change songs, change the video being shown on the tv so forth

oh btw the guy who created installous for the iphone is closing up shop. i read he consulted a lawyer about what he has been doing and immediately decided to stop his operations and maintenance of the iphone app. apparently he didnt realize that being able to offer people pirated iphone apps or direct them to the hacked .ipas was illegal. guess the shooting star burned out
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users