NYJetsFan.com Forums: Why Are The Majority Of Dolphin Fans So F*ckin Stupid - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM) When the team was winning and going to AFC Championship games the site had a lot of activity. But now after a couple of mediocre seasons, people don't want to talk.
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 July 2014 - 02:04 PM) When the team starts winning again people who have been MIA will be back saying that they never left.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM) wats good everyone!. been awhile since i last posted anything but i always come on here to read and see whats new
ganggreen2003 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 06:33 PM) SUP BITCHES!!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 07:33 PM) Oh it's you
RetireChrebet Icon : (27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM) Harlem, great way to encourage user activity!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 July 2014 - 10:23 PM) I aim to please
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Still being a dick huh Harlem?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (28 July 2014 - 05:36 PM) Shit hasn't changed much since the 2013 JETS season
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:26 PM) yep everyone is still dicks
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:50 PM) .[43] Moments later, during a live post-game interview with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews, Sherman emotionally shouted, "Well, I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:51 PM) Im the best poster on the site!! When you try me with a sorry poster like Santana, thats the result your gonna get.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 July 2014 - 06:52 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:48 PM) you are the best cb on the site cb of course meaning cheap bastard
santana Icon : (28 July 2014 - 07:49 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 AM) any news on Amaro? havent seen anything on twitter.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:56 PM) only 39 days 20 hours and 3 min to go till the JETS kick off the season on Sept 7th at 1pm against the Oakland Raiders
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Amaro practiced today in full pads
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:21 PM) 42 Days 39 min till Sons Of Anarchy FINAL SEASON starts
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:42 PM) Amaro has a lingering sore tendon
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:43 PM) I've read that hes been up and down so far
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) Dexter McDougle has been looking really good
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) Oday Aboushi might end up starting on the OL, hes been doing good at LG
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE IDZIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:41 PM) VICK=$$$$$$
santana Icon : (Today, 09:24 AM) Everyone knows that Vick = $$
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) I do it all
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) North to south east to the west
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Why Are The Majority Of Dolphin Fans So F*ckin Stupid

#21 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 05:44 PM

It's the unis/colors; they are SO ghey.

"And He Leadeth Them, To Suckage"...

#22 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:22 PM

i think most teams fans can't have an unbiased discussion about football.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:49 PM

Is Dubb going to get called a racist in every thread he posts in now?

On the other hand, if disliking the Dolphins makes you a racist, I hope I'm up for Grand Wizard (green and white).
Posted Image

Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to

#24 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

Should read the posts on finheaven, these guys are all jumping for joy because of McKnight throwing up in mini camp and because Holmes had a little problem on a plane, they all think hes getting more suspensions.
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 30 April 2010 - 05:27 PM, said:

I'd venture to say your a fuckin idiot. I bet half of the Jets fan base said that exact same thing, we had some heart wrenching losses. A lot of the ones I have talked to have mentioned the same thing. And your giving Phin fans to much credit, that guy was as probably as old and ignorant as you. I've been battling them on this board for 5-6 years. You know nothing about that. You might think you do but you don't, shit you more then likely agree with them just to slight Jets fans.

Also, try posting without trying to take your little childish jabs at other posters. Go and have a drink, get laid, take the edge off. It's like you seem to have a few guy's in here on your mind all the time, not good. Seems like you just can't make a comment without being an ass. I bet you got your ass whooped a ton when you were a child, hell probably as an adult as well. Let me guess, you have a little bit of money in which your wife more then likely married you for, because I bet it wasn't your charming personality.

Now, Please serenade me with your excellence.

Shabam! Ka-blooie! Water bomb!

Camenzind, you just got kicked in the nuts.

*edit* Let me make my post mean something. If fins fans are getting excited over McKnight throwing up in heat at a minicamp, it might be safe to say none of them have played ball. At least 1 person is guaranteed to barf in a camp.
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:20 PM

View PostA1elbow, on 30 April 2010 - 09:49 PM, said:

On the other hand, if disliking the Dolphins makes you a racist, I hope I'm up for Grand Wizard (green and white).

wow. i have no idea what happened on the phins site. re effin lax
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:39 PM

View PostA1elbow, on 30 April 2010 - 06:49 PM, said:

That could be an easy way of getting my post count up
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:43 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 30 April 2010 - 11:20 PM, said:

wow. i have no idea what happened on the phins site. re effin lax

A1 doesn't know. However A1's been a loyal and committed member for maybe longer then me , although he too went on a hiatus away from the boards for a while. A1 knows me and knows there is no malice on my behalf.

Don't worry the racist, thug, ignorant, barbaric, back yard brawler will always be lingering around in the shadows and ready to insert foot into ass where ever need be.

Posted Image

I'm putting this in my sig the next time I get called a racists. lol

#29 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 30 April 2010 - 08:43 PM, said:

A1 doesn't know. However A1's been a loyal and committed member for maybe longer then me , although he too a hiatus away from the boards for a while. A1 knows me and knows there is no malice on my behalf.

Don't worry the racist, thug, ignorant, barbaric, back yard brawler will always be lingering around in the shadows and ready to insert foot into ass where ever need be.

Posted Image

I'm putting this in my sig the next time I get called a racists. lol

Racist. Sorry I had to. :Laugh:
Posted Image

#30 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:57 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 30 April 2010 - 11:46 PM, said:

Racist. Sorry I had to. :Laugh:

Ok thats its it's going up

#31 User is offline   Song and Dance Man Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:46 AM

View PostS-Dubb, on 30 April 2010 - 05:27 PM, said:

I'd venture to say your a fuckin idiot. I bet half of the Jets fan base said that exact same thing, we had some heart wrenching losses. A lot of the ones I have talked to have mentioned the same thing. And your giving Phin fans to much credit, that guy was as probably as old and ignorant as you. I've been battling them on this board for 5-6 years. You know nothing about that. You might think you do but you don't, shit you more then likely agree with them just to slight Jets fans.

Also, try posting without trying to take your little childish jabs at other posters. Go and have a drink, get laid, take the edge off. It's like you seem to have a few guy's in here on your mind all the time, not good. Seems like you just can't make a comment without being an ass. I bet you got your ass whooped a ton when you were a child, hell probably as an adult as well. Let me guess, you have a little bit of money in which your wife more then likely married you for, because I bet it wasn't your charming personality.

Now, Please serenade me with your excellence.

Hey Dumb, why don't you take down your GANGSAAA, is that the message you are trying to send as the moderator for this board. Is that the message you want to send to your kids. You need to act like a moderator and not a GANGSTAAA. You really should think before attaching something like that to all your posts. IMO

#32 User is offline   Goodfellaz Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:47 AM

View PostCamenzind, on 30 April 2010 - 05:00 PM, said:

Amen to that.

I'd venture to say a 12 year old wrote that comment. Can the same be said for the Jet fan, on this forum, who wrote "We should be 8-1" when the Jets were 4-5?
Guess who.

Haha I knew it was only a matter of time before you crawled out of the woodwork. Do you just scan the forums for opportunities to instigate rather than actually caring about this football team? I don't see any informational posts or anything that would indicate that you actually enjoy Jets football. You've got a lot of grudges against people on this board, especially Dubb and its actually laughable. You try to portray yourself as this high and mighty, know-it-all type that is sophisticated and better than everyone else. Yet you act like a child and ignore the topics of posts and take shots every chance you get. Enough is enough - nobody wants to hear your bullshit anymore, and hiding behind a computer doesn't make you tough. I'm sure you wouldn't have anything to say in a face to face conversation with any of the people you attack on this board.
Posted Image

#33 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:02 AM

View PostSong and Dance Man, on 01 May 2010 - 10:46 AM, said:

Hey Dumb, why don't you take down your GANGSAAA, is that the message you are trying to send as the moderator for this board. Is that the message you want to send to your kids. You need to act like a moderator and not a GANGSTAAA. You really should think before attaching something like that to all your posts. IMO

WOW. Dubb been called out twice in one thread. And he's been called "Dumb". Seems like we're going for a new record here? Dunno what you did to deserve all this. lol

#34 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:32 AM

Why does this board software hate IE? I'm currently forced to use IE, and when it loads a page, it leaves a HUGE blank space between the first two posts of the page, and the series of posts after.

It's weird. Weird I say!

Not trying to hijack, but I'm too damned lazy to search for the tech thread and start a new thread.

Heh.

Also, and this is true for FF as well:

If you load the page but let it sit for more than 15 to 20 seconds, it will leave the page and go to a blank web page, and then you have to "arrow back" to get the page again.

I subscribe to quite a few boards, and these issues pretty much only show up here.

#35 User is offline   Goodfellaz Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:46 AM

View PostRaisedOnRiots, on 01 May 2010 - 12:32 PM, said:

Why does this board software hate IE? I'm currently forced to use IE, and when it loads a page, it leaves a HUGE blank space between the first two posts of the page, and the series of posts after.

It's weird. Weird I say!

Not trying to hijack, but I'm too damned lazy to search for the tech thread and start a new thread.

Heh.

Also, and this is true for FF as well:

If you load the page but let it sit for more than 15 to 20 seconds, it will leave the page and go to a blank web page, and then you have to "arrow back" to get the page again.

I subscribe to quite a few boards, and these issues pretty much only show up here.

Does it in Safari, Chrome and FF on Mac as well...
Posted Image

#36 User is offline   RaisedOnRiots Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:55 AM

View PostGoodfellaz, on 01 May 2010 - 11:46 AM, said:

Does it in Safari, Chrome and FF on Mac as well...

Ah-HA! I knew I wasn't crazy!

(well, as it pertains to this anyway)

#37 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 12:19 PM

View PostSong and Dance Man, on 01 May 2010 - 10:46 AM, said:

I want to know whats with all the new guys calling me out?

that insignia your talking about doesn't read gangstaa, it reads Gangstar. It's a legendary rap group, the people involved, DJ Solar and Guru. Guru died of cancer not to long ago. He was a good man, a family man, cared about women, politics,children. He wasn't your typical rapper.

Also, don't worry about me Song and Dance man. I'm ok, really I am, thanks for your concern about my family though. See I'm your different kind of mod. For all the things that happen on this board from time to time, I should be banning people. I should be suspending because lets face it. Anyone who keeps calling out people regardless of status is being disruptive. So I could ban or suspend. However, I don't. I like for people to speak their mind and speak it freely. Like you right now for example, I've been on many a board and a lot of members do the most little,petty and asinine things and receive banishment. I don't run this board like that. I think I've banned 1 person in my entire time here. 3-4 years as a mod.

Whats really going to be interesting is one day soon I'm going to buy this website and it will officially be mine. That will be fun.

#38 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

I am getting rather tired of people taking shots at S-Dubb. He has always been an upstanding member of this board. Always helped out other people and keeps the board lively by posting nuggets of info. I come to this board because I can take off the suit and tie and can misspell as well as use poor grammer. In other words I dont have to be perfect for anyone and I dont expect people to be perfect as well. Lets lighten up and have some fun!!
Posted Image

#39 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

This is redonkulous. Dubb's a good guy. I got your back haha.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#40 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 01 May 2010 - 05:30 PM, said:

I am getting rather tired of people taking shots at S-Dubb. He has always been an upstanding member of this board. Always helped out other people and keeps the board lively by posting nuggets of info. I come to this board because I can take off the suit and tie and can misspell as well as use poor grammer. In other words I dont have to be perfect for anyone and I dont expect people to be perfect as well. Lets lighten up and have some fun!!

From your lips to all these guys ears. I too like coming on during down times at work, keep the site bumpin, and just talk Jets. The offseason gets the like this so no worries. However I agree with you 110%. If these guys acted like this on GG,JI or JN they'd be banned in no time (camenized) however, a small part of me likes you and thinks you offer a good, objective views of the team that WE seem to love.

And considering this thread is went down the crapper, I'll lock it up.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users