NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ms Holiday Plan - New Xbox And Kinect - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Azjetfan is the nyjetsfan #1 pick
V DidDy 210 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 11:26 AM) so picking him up is great
Mr_Jet Icon : (02 May 2015 - 11:30 AM) I want to be the first person to say it. "Broadway Bryce"
V DidDy 210 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 11:30 AM) imagine being a jaguars super fan haha
Chadforpresi... Icon : (02 May 2015 - 11:37 AM) Damn Vikes got Clemmings, in round 4 he's worth it
santana Icon : (02 May 2015 - 12:28 PM) Can we get a post with the selections
azjetfan Icon : (02 May 2015 - 12:40 PM) It's tough to do with iPad but I'll get one started
azjetfan Icon : (02 May 2015 - 01:01 PM) Jay Ajayi ?
azjetfan Icon : (02 May 2015 - 01:02 PM) Maybe a Tyrus Thompson?
azjetfan Icon : (02 May 2015 - 01:22 PM) Phi a took Ajaji
Smedsthejet Icon : (02 May 2015 - 01:33 PM) Some depth on the line with the Harrison pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 01:43 PM) I read the scouting report for Harrison, the scout said he has probowl talent but has a work ethic concern.
santana Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:10 PM) Who the hell is Bryce petty
azjetfan Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:20 PM) Tom Pettys brother
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:22 PM) Jets should take Collins with one of their 7th rounders if there
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:22 PM) He has more upside for a 7th rounder than anyone else
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:22 PM) He can start right away at RT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:29 PM) He said he won't sign
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:32 PM) so he doesn't want to be drafted?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:33 PM) If Collins doesn't get drafted, he can't enter next years draft. He can only if he is drafted and sits out. So I guess he has to go undrafted
V DidDy 210 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:41 PM) going undrafted makes the most sense for collins
V DidDy 210 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 03:41 PM) but for teams, drafting him and dealing with his holdout makes more sense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 04:19 PM) Zac Stacy was traded to us for our 7th
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 04:21 PM) Jets also drafted a NT with our other 7th
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 04:21 PM) 6'4 330 DL who is very strong
V DidDy 210 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 04:25 PM) zac stacy for a 7th
V DidDy 210 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 04:25 PM) well can't complain about that
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 May 2015 - 04:29 PM) So we have 4 rbs now
V DidDy 210 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 04:31 PM) still would have rather taken a runner on collins but i can't complain with depth
V DidDy 210 Icon : (02 May 2015 - 04:32 PM) i mean they can't expect to carry 4 rb though no?
azjetfan Icon : (02 May 2015 - 05:50 PM) Collins would have been a waste. He would not have signed. At least we have something to show for our pick. Worst case scenario is we trade or release one of our backs.
azjetfan Icon : (02 May 2015 - 05:56 PM) I know it's hard to tell without seeing a win loss record yet but this regime seems really on point.
azjetfan Icon : (02 May 2015 - 05:56 PM) For the first time in my life I can say I feel comfortable with the people making the decisions.
azjetfan Icon : (02 May 2015 - 05:57 PM) I was close with Parcells but he seemed like a short term fixer and didn't care about the long term
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 May 2015 - 06:57 PM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 May 2015 - 06:57 PM) .......oh wait
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:13 AM) Well that was a disappointment
Chadforpresi... Icon : (Yesterday, 01:24 AM) I like getting Stacy for our 7th rounder, assuming he can handle the fact he won't be a feature back (yikes)
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:31 AM) I like the trade, hes a quality back and adds more depth to our backfield
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:32 AM) Macc has pretty much killed it this offseason
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:32 AM) He has turned this roster around, he has added talent and competition all over.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:33 AM) We still aren't great at QB, but our overall football team is good. We have a realistic shot at making a playoff run
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:33 AM) We may have the best defense in football. We have a great DL and secondary, that is gonna be tough on offenses when you can stop the run, pressure the QB, and blanket the receivers
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) ok now it's time for this team to take all this talent and do something anything below a 10-6 season will be a disappointment
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:24 PM) the only still glaring issue is QB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:25 PM) we got the WR problem solved, we got probably one of the best Defenses in the game and we have addressed the OL but QB will still be the glaring issue
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ms Holiday Plan - New Xbox And Kinect Thoughts

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:51 PM

I though i'd open up a discussion on MS creating a new xbox and Kinect for the holiday. Its the biggest new invention for gaming since the 3 next gen consoles launched.
If your not familiar with Kinect (formerly Project natal) its a sensor that allows you to play games w/o any remote using your body as a controller. rumored to cost about 150.00
here are some links

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kinect



0

#2 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,518
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:34 AM

It drops the day after my birthday, if I remember right. I'm gonna get a 360 again when this comes out -- mainly for my girl. She's really into dancing games, and Kinect seems right for that.

Only thing I heard is that it's unusable if you're sitting down. I can't see myself playing a racing game while standing, though.
0

#3 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,220
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:09 PM

personally i think move will be better. looks super accurate. who wants to race standing up? lol
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 08 July 2010 - 05:09 PM, said:

personally i think move will be better. looks super accurate. who wants to race standing up? lol


? So a wii ripoff is better then new technology? Thats like saying you don't like touchscreen phones.
Move isn't any more accurate then the wii?


and amen thats what i heard too. i'm kinda with you on that. motion controlled gaming in my opinion is still at a gimmick point. Its not for everygame and will NEVER replace a remote control completly. but in some cases seems cool. espicially its integration into fable 3
0

#5 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,220
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:19 PM

not more accurate than wii? are u joking? its using bluetooth not shitty wireless like wii or xbox. watch the trailers my man, its 1to1 accurate
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 10 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 09 July 2010 - 03:19 PM, said:

not more accurate than wii? are u joking? its using bluetooth not shitty wireless like wii or xbox. watch the trailers my man, its 1to1 accurate


i did watch the trailers. and fyi wifi is more accurate then bluetooth and has a longer and wider range of connectivity. and obviously u have no knowledge of this to say any of that because the wii uses IR technology and the xbox doesn't use any controller. just a camera built into connect acts as the controller for up to four people.

you sound like a sony fan boy so don't bother to post in this thread. i made this to discuss the latest in gaming technology (kinect) and your trying to make it a sony is better then MS thread.
0

#7 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,220
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:04 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 July 2010 - 01:39 PM, said:

i did watch the trailers. and fyi wifi is more accurate then bluetooth and has a longer and wider range of connectivity. and obviously u have no knowledge of this to say any of that because the wii uses IR technology and the xbox doesn't use any controller. just a camera built into connect acts as the controller for up to four people.

you sound like a sony fan boy so don't bother to post in this thread. i made this to discuss the latest in gaming technology (kinect) and your trying to make it a sony is better then MS thread.


LOL ur a funny dude. if you wanna believe watever you type. if anything youre an xbox fanboy. have fun with your eye toy knock off. that was on ps2 incase you didnt know. You posted it was the biggest new invention and im allowed to have an opinion and post about it. if you cant take that then go make a blog. i mean seriously if i dont believe its all that special im gonna say somethin, thats just me. Have fun with your updated eyetoy tho
0

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:56 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 10 July 2010 - 01:04 PM, said:

LOL ur a funny dude. if you wanna believe watever you type. if anything youre an xbox fanboy. have fun with your eye toy knock off. that was on ps2 incase you didnt know. You posted it was the biggest new invention and im allowed to have an opinion and post about it. if you cant take that then go make a blog. i mean seriously if i dont believe its all that special im gonna say somethin, thats just me. Have fun with your updated eyetoy tho


your way off on your tech spes which was all i was pointing out. and PS2 did not have anything near kinect. they had a camera big whoop. bluetooth is a connection technology and nothing to do wit accuracy of a sensor yet you claim its (more accurate then wireless) and claim xbox works off of wireless when it doesn't have controllers at all and the wii which uses IR.

and no i'm not an xbox fanboy. its an easy copout for people to call everyone a fanboy. i said last year i got a macbook and i lked some stuff better then a PC and everypne called me a mac fanboy. then i said i got an iphone and it made it worse, then i got a WM phone and i was a MS fanboy. its a joke. i'm a fanboy alright but not of a brand but of a specific product. i like to have the latest and best tech. which is why i have a droid X on order to replace my omnia. here is a list of my equipment to show i like variety and best products for the money

Apple Iphone (work)
Macbook Pro (work)
Dell Stuido w/ windows 7 (personal)
Samsung Onia running WM6.0 (personal) Getting upgraded to the droid X running android on july 15th
MS xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
Sony HD TV
Apple Ipod 80GB (over the zune)


So i have a mixture of apple, sony, MS, samsung, motorola etc.
I don't have a PS3 my brother who lives down the street has one so i can pla it whenevr i want anyway. and he has GOW 1-3 (i brought him the 1-2 pack for th PS3) and i played all 3 and don't get the obsession. its a decent game (he loves them though) I'm not knocking the PS as a gaming system becuase from a tech point it and the 360 have no clear winner. there both good gaming systems. But right now Kinect is a better product and technology then move.
0

#9 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,220
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:45 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 10 July 2010 - 11:56 PM, said:

your way off on your tech spes which was all i was pointing out. and PS2 did not have anything near kinect. they had a camera big whoop. bluetooth is a connection technology and nothing to do wit accuracy of a sensor yet you claim its (more accurate then wireless) and claim xbox works off of wireless when it doesn't have controllers at all and the wii which uses IR.

and no i'm not an xbox fanboy. its an easy copout for people to call everyone a fanboy. i said last year i got a macbook and i lked some stuff better then a PC and everypne called me a mac fanboy. then i said i got an iphone and it made it worse, then i got a WM phone and i was a MS fanboy. its a joke. i'm a fanboy alright but not of a brand but of a specific product. i like to have the latest and best tech. which is why i have a droid X on order to replace my omnia. here is a list of my equipment to show i like variety and best products for the money

Apple Iphone (work)
Macbook Pro (work)
Dell Stuido w/ windows 7 (personal)
Samsung Onia running WM6.0 (personal) Getting upgraded to the droid X running android on july 15th
MS xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
Sony HD TV
Apple Ipod 80GB (over the zune)


So i have a mixture of apple, sony, MS, samsung, motorola etc.
I don't have a PS3 my brother who lives down the street has one so i can pla it whenevr i want anyway. and he has GOW 1-3 (i brought him the 1-2 pack for th PS3) and i played all 3 and don't get the obsession. its a decent game (he loves them though) I'm not knocking the PS as a gaming system becuase from a tech point it and the 360 have no clear winner. there both good gaming systems. But right now Kinect is a better product and technology then move.

and i have all 3 systems in my home so im no fanboy I just have my preferrence. you started this thread with sayin you were opening a discussion and thats what im doin. I barely use my wii so i can really care less about what tech it uses, i know that the bluetooth will be 10x more accurate. And yes the eyetoy was a camera with the basic idea of what kinedt is. Doesnt make it new tech tho.
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 11 July 2010 - 06:45 AM, said:

and i have all 3 systems in my home so im no fanboy I just have my preferrence. you started this thread with sayin you were opening a discussion and thats what im doin. I barely use my wii so i can really care less about what tech it uses, i know that the bluetooth will be 10x more accurate. And yes the eyetoy was a camera with the basic idea of what kinedt is. Doesnt make it new tech tho.


as you said it was a basic idea but it wasn't the same thing. its like comparing a ford built in the 1930s to a 2010 ferrari. sure there both vehicles but one is outdated crap and the other is the latest and best technology.

and bluetooth was a horrible mistake on sony's part. bluetooth have a max range of about 32 feet at best and there signal strength drops considerably when used. Feel free to test your theory. put on a bluetooth headset to your cell phone and put it on the table. then talk to someone and keep moving away from it slowly. but about 10 feet your signal strength is about 1/5th what it was at 1 foot. now do the same with a regular wireles housephone (most work off the same tech as the xbox controller) and do the same thing. the signal won't start becoming prro until about 20-30 feet. at 20-30 feet bluetooth won't even connect.

Bluetooth was made as a universal connection tool for devices that are right next to the source it wasn't ever made to be used at a distance.

also the accuracy of the move remote is going to depend on the sensors inside the remote and nothing to do with the fact that its bluetooth, however there will be bad lag if you stand more then 5 feet from the system just due to bluetooths shortcomigs.

and once again the wii works off of IR and has noting to do with wireless.

So if you want to say as a preference you like the PS3 the best and you like move the best then sure feel free to. I'm not going to hate on somebody for their preference, just don't come bringing in technical specs to it because your wrong and don't know what your talking about.

Also as an FYI Kinect will add processing power to the 360. The kinect remote has its own buil in set of processors to process all the information and send it to the 360 meaning its not going to use any more resources, the PS3 MOVE does not and that means using move will drain resources from the sysytem itself. add that to the slower running spped of a blu ray disc and there will be lag. you can even see it in the early demo's
0

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:29 PM

ok and here are some more specs i looked up since you say bluetooth will be more accurate (and bluetooth has nothing to do with accuracy so i don't understand your argument)

Move
300 DEGREES MAX MOTION TRACKING

6 OUT OF 30 FRAMES CAMERA LAG

Wii

1600 DEGREES max motion
LESS THAN 1 FRAME LAG
0

#12 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,220
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

have you used the wii remote? if you have than you should understan. its very very inaccurate. its a pain in the ass to type anything on there. no if you watch the demos for move its said to be waaay more accurate. and who is playing a game from 30ft away? lol my ps3 controller is bluetooth and no lag at all? my bluetooth headset works all the way in the back of the house no problems.
0

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:06 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 11 July 2010 - 02:09 PM, said:

have you used the wii remote? if you have than you should understan. its very very inaccurate. its a pain in the ass to type anything on there. no if you watch the demos for move its said to be waaay more accurate. and who is playing a game from 30ft away? lol my ps3 controller is bluetooth and no lag at all? my bluetooth headset works all the way in the back of the house no problems.


u must have a small house. max bluetooth range is 32 ft (fyi the wii uses bluetooth as well for connection and IR for reciever.
also the point of this thread was to discuss kinect not to be a move vs kinect thread which u turned it into.

be that as it may my major issue is the lack of specs posted for it. I could find very few specs on it. ususally new devices loe to post there specs as a bragging right. kinect specs are all over

tracks 48 skeletal points
Sensor
Colour and depth-sensing lenses
Voice microphone array
Tilt motor for sensor adjustment
Fully compatible with existing Xbox 360 consoles
Field of View
Horizontal field of view: 57 degrees
Vertical field of view: 43 degrees
Physical tilt range: ± 27 degrees
Depth sensor range: 1.2m - 3.5m
Data Streams
320x240 16-bit depth @ 30 frames/sec
640x480 32-bit colour@ 30 frames/sec
16-bit audio @ 16 kHz
Skeletal Tracking System
Tracks up to 6 people, including 2 active players
Tracks 20 joints per active player
Ability to map active players to Live Avatars
Audio System
Live party chat and in-game voice chat (requires Xbox Live Gold Membership)
Echo cancellation system enhances voice input
Speech recognition in multiple

and another source

Sensor
Colour and depth-sensing lenses
Voice microphone array
Tilt motor for sensor adjustment
Fully compatible with existing Xbox 360 consoles
Field of View
Horizontal field of view: 57 degrees
Vertical field of view: 43 degrees
Physical tilt range: ± 27 degrees
Depth sensor range: 1.2m – 3.5m
Data Streams
320×240 16-bit depth @ 30 frames/sec
640×480 32-bit colour@ 30 frames/sec
16-bit audio @ 16 kHz
Skeletal Tracking System
Tracks up to 6 people, including 2 active players
Tracks 20 joints per active player
Ability to map active players to Live Avatars
Audio System
Live party chat and in-game voice chat (requires Xbox Live Gold Membership)
Echo cancellation system enhances voice input
Speech recognition in multiple



Also in response to Amen MS said that it works sitting down as well

The problem with move is you need a camera still. and the camera tracks the ball at the end of the move remote.

I looked for specs on move and i found this

PlayStation Move motion controller

Product name: PlayStationmove motion controller
Product code: CECH-ZCM1
Release date: Fall 2010
Recommended retail price: To be decided
Color: Black
Mass: Approx. 145 g
External dimension: Approx. 200mm × 46mm (height × diameter)
Battery type: Built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Voltage: DC 3.7 V
Operating temperature: 5℃~35℃

PlayStation Move sub-controller

Product name: PlayStation Move sub-controller
Product code: CECH-ZCS1
Release date: Fall 2010
Recommended retail price: To be decided
Color: Black
Mass: Approx. 95 g
External dimension: Approx. 138mm × 42mm (height × diameter)
Battery type:Built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion batter
Voltage:DC 3.7 V
Operating temperature: 5℃~35℃

No info about the device that is important to its performace

here is another
PlayStation®Move motion controller
Three-axis gyroscope
Three-axis accelerometer

Terrestrial megnetic field sensor
Colour-changing sphere for Playstation Eye tracking
Bluetooth® technology
Vibration feedback
PlayStation®Move sub-controller
Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Bluetooth® technology
2 DUALSHOCK® or SIXAXIS® Wireless Controller replacement capability.
PlayStation® Eye
Built-in four-capsule microphone array
Echo cancellation
Background noise suppression

it requires 3 devices to work, just like the wii which is a wand, attachment, and reading device

The reason i bolded that is becuase thats the same exact thing the wii uses with the wii motion plus attachment.
I'm also concerned that there is no processor to process the info move provides menaing it will use the PS3's processor to calculate movements leaving less available to the games. Kinect has its own processor but i'd like to see the specs on it before making a judgement
0

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:23 PM



here is a video of the demo. watch the 1st game (some fighting game) its from the 1min mark to the 2 min mark roughly.
you can see on the punches he throws there is some noticible lag. also sometimes it doesn't even track his punch and the guy doesn't throw one in the game (most noticible when he tries a "dirty move" towards the end of that games demo around the 1:45 mark. the crowd even did an awww noise when the controller completely missed a huge movement like that. also sometimes the guy on the screen throws a punch when he doesn't even throw one just cause his body flinches. overall the accuracy looks poor and its very apparent in that demo. also you limited by 2 wands so hands only. how about a kick in the game? lol
0

#15 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,935
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:04 PM

It's fun to challenge 115 in bitchery so that you know he burns time out of his life researching on nonsense

Lofl
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:06 PM

View Postsantana, on 12 July 2010 - 04:04 PM, said:

It's fun to challenge 115 in bitchery so that you know he burns time out of his life researching on nonsense

Lofl

not really. most of the stuff i just go by what i know already. sometimes i do a little research which is as easy as typing in (....specs) in google.

i like a debate with facts not when you post info and someone is like nah this is better which is unfortunately what most of the internet consists of.

I just don't understand the whole "fan-boy" thing. why do people defend a company or product so hard just because they own it? Yeah everybody wants all the bets stuff and to brag abot it but its stupid. i wouldn't say the PS3 is crap just becuase i don't prefer it to the 360. truth is if MS never made a gaming machine i guarantee i would own one. I love gaming but PS owned a monopoly on premier systems until MS stepped in. and thanks to MS we have online gaming, built in hard drives and more. all sony did was build better machines then nintendo which wasn't hard becuase nintendo never cared about the machine. they cared about 1st party games more. MS came in and made a competition with it and everybody won. we got 2 premier gaming systems and you can pick what u like best. Apple had the market on best phones by far, then google stepped in and launched the android OD and android market and gave people a choice when they wanted a primier phone. and again everyone won. i've had verizon for my personal phone for over 8 years and wouldn't switch. I've used sprint, nextel, and at&t via company phones i've been giving over the past 8 years and none of their service comes close to the reliablilty of verizon. but verizon always had shitty phones compared to ATT and t-mobile. now with android it all changed.

New products aren't always great (like the zune which failed) but at least the force competition. thats why people hate madden. before 2006 the NFL license was avaialble for everyone and it let games be made by gameday, 2k sports, fever etc. and the competition allowed for the bets choices for people. 2k5 was one of the best football games and madden 05 was nothing to scoff at. fever 2004 revolutonized the passing game. then they rbought the licence and madden 06 sucked horribly. madden 10 was teh 1st madden game since then that i thoought was actually a good game.

Competition makes people step there game up and consumers should support it and enjoy it. not own one thing and blindly think everything they do is perfect.
0

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,757
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 12 July 2010 - 08:06 PM, said:

not really. most of the stuff i just go by what i know already. sometimes i do a little research which is as easy as typing in (....specs) in google.

i like a debate with facts not when you post info and someone is like nah this is better which is unfortunately what most of the internet consists of.

I just don't understand the whole "fan-boy" thing. why do people defend a company or product so hard just because they own it? Yeah everybody wants all the bets stuff and to brag abot it but its stupid. i wouldn't say the PS3 is crap just becuase i don't prefer it to the 360. truth is if MS never made a gaming machine i guarantee i would own one. I love gaming but PS owned a monopoly on premier systems until MS stepped in. and thanks to MS we have online gaming, built in hard drives and more. all sony did was build better machines then nintendo which wasn't hard becuase nintendo never cared about the machine. they cared about 1st party games more. MS came in and made a competition with it and everybody won. we got 2 premier gaming systems and you can pick what u like best. Apple had the market on best phones by far, then google stepped in and launched the android OD and android market and gave people a choice when they wanted a primier phone. and again everyone won. i've had verizon for my personal phone for over 8 years and wouldn't switch. I've used sprint, nextel, and at&t via company phones i've been giving over the past 8 years and none of their service comes close to the reliablilty of verizon. but verizon always had shitty phones compared to ATT and t-mobile. now with android it all changed.

New products aren't always great (like the zune which failed) but at least the force competition. thats why people hate madden. before 2006 the NFL license was avaialble for everyone and it let games be made by gameday, 2k sports, fever etc. and the competition allowed for the bets choices for people. 2k5 was one of the best football games and madden 05 was nothing to scoff at. fever 2004 revolutonized the passing game. then they rbought the licence and madden 06 sucked horribly. madden 10 was teh 1st madden game since then that i thoought was actually a good game.

Competition makes people step there game up and consumers should support it and enjoy it. not own one thing and blindly think everything they do is perfect.


Soo all that and no reply?
0

#18 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,935
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

Yep didn't even read it

You are just another uneducated consumer zombie
Enjoy
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#19 User is offline   Amen Icon

  • Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,518
  • Joined: 17-April 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

Posted Image
0

#20 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,220
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:08 PM

LOL my man quoted his own post too funny
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users