NYJetsFan.com Forums: ***lebron James Watch Thread*** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Resize Shouts Area

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

***lebron James Watch Thread*** Among other NBA Free Agents

#161 User is offline   harris13 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:02 PM

my hatred for miami has gone so far up. now i have to listen to all these people down here brag.

#162 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:07 PM

This is exciting. This is basically 3/5 of the Dream Team playing together for 82 games. Should be fun to watch them try to beat 72 wins.

#163 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

coward move to me. wats his legacy now? couldnt win on his own? he had to run to someone elses team. lol

#164 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

I've lost respect for LeBron, not for not signing with the Nets I can live with that, but he took the *beep* way out and decided to concede the possibility of being considered the best ever by deciding to become Wade's Pippen. He can NEVER, EVER consider himself to be the best player. Even if they win 5 straight titles because even though he may have 5 Rings, Wade would have 6. He can NEVER consider himself to be the King when he is now merely the Chancellor on his own team.
Posted Image

#165 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

Eh, the NBA is a joke. James was stuck in a crappy situation. Either he stuck around in Cleveland, which wasn't getting it done in giving him the talent to win a championship, or he signs with one of the two teams that gave him a clear opportunity to play for a winning team. In Chicago he could never match what Jordan did and in Miami anything he accomplishes with Wade will still have to be exceeded by outliving Wade's career.

I don't think Miami gives him a great shot, but as to him having to live in Wade's shadow...no one knocks Kobe for having to have Shaq brought in for the first round of championships and Gasoul for the second. Twenty years from now some people will throw a caveat in that he had to sign with two other huge free agents, but if he gets it done and they win championships, he'll have plenty of supporters in the "best ever" argument.
Posted Image

Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to

#166 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:33 PM

cut the guy a break. he took less money to be on a winning team. we were all happy when leonhard did it, we all want revis to do it, then lebron does it and he's a jerk? you can't blame the guy for wanting to win
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#167 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:35 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 08 July 2010 - 10:33 PM, said:

cut the guy a break. he took less money to be on a winning team. we were all happy when leonhard did it, we all want revis to do it, then lebron does it and he's a jerk? you can't blame the guy for wanting to win

Leonhard doesnt call himself a "King" or wants to be considered the best ever or a global icon.
Posted Image

#168 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 08 July 2010 - 10:33 PM, said:

You can surely blame him for announcing himself as the King, or wearing 23 wanting to be MJ.

The easy way out for LBJ.

#169 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

View Postsantana, on 07 July 2010 - 08:49 PM, said:

I hope he goes to the heat
Then I'll enjoy the 7 next pages on this thread of you all bitching

^^^^corrected

Hahahahaha
Bwahahahahahah
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#170 User is offline   Amen Icon

• Head Writer / 2008 Best Mod Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:11 PM

Bron Bron just signed up for a career of this:

Posted Image

#171 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

It just proves that he couldn't win a title with his team or being the man, he needs to jump to another team that has 2 star players and he doesn't have to be the man. Wade is going to be the high scorer on the Heat still.

Wade is batman, LeBron is robin. Wade is the king there not LeBron, he should never call himself King James again.
Posted Image

#172 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

10. Let's say LeBron signs with Miami. Can you even make the Finals with LeBron, Bosh, Wade and nine minimum-salary guys? Because that might be next year's team and if that's what happens, the answer is "no effing way." You don't win titles just because of your top three. That belittles the meaning of guys like Derek Fisher, Robert Horry, Steve Kerr, John Paxson, Brian Shaw you could go on for hours naming role players who swung a title. The 2008 Celts lucked out by getting James Posey, Eddie House and P.J. Brown for practically nothing; Miami wouldn't have that luxury this summer, not with so many role players jockeying for contracts one year before the possible lockout. Nobody is taking less money to showcase themselves for a summer that might not happen. Even if Miami could spin Michael Beasley for a fourth guy (say, Trevor Ariza), that's still not enough. They'd need one more rebounder, point guard, a 3-point shooter and a center. Good luck.

11. Another problem: You realize how many minutes these guys would log on a three-man team? About 42-44 minutes for 100 games and if anyone missed an extended stretch of games, then that would put even more pressure on the other two. Crazy. No way they win more than 50, especially with teams gunning for them every night. We've also never seen two perimeter superstar alpha dogs coexist for an NBA title -- not even when Jerry West and Elgin Baylor teamed up with Wilt Chamberlain against the aging Celtics in 1969. LeBron would have to accept becoming Mega-Pippen to Wade's Jordan. (Yeah, right.) Even during the final quarter of the 2008 gold-medal game, when everyone on the American team was staring at each other wondering who was going to step up against a red-hot Spain team, there were a few minutes of tentative, "I don't want to step on anyone's toes here" basketball before Kobe said, "Screw it, get out of my way" and took over the key portion of the game.

Well, at some point, Wade and LeBron will have one of those 2008 Spain moments but what happens if both guys say, "Screw it, get out of my way"? You need to have a special type of mentality to want that moment; that's why Scottie Pippen melted down in that 1994 Bulls-Knicks playoff game, because Phil Jackson had spent that entire year building him up and making him think, "We can win without Jordan, you're just as good, we can DO THIS," then designed the biggest play of the season for someone else. It was a slap in the face. Pippen reacted terribly, but still, don't you want him to be pissed there? Isn't that what being an alpha dog is all about? Don't you need a special level of swagger and confidence to carry that load every night? And once you reach that level, doesn't it become impossible to share the spotlight with someone else? Of course

12. Maybe LeBron knows that he isn't wired that way.

Maybe he wants to be an unselfish creator like Magic or a do-it-all wingman like Pippen. Maybe he has too much Doctor J in him, as I theorized after Game 6. Maybe he believes that if Wade carries the crunch-time load, it will free LeBron to do LeBron things and average a triple-double every game without having that burden of "I've gotta create every shot for us in the final four minutes." Maybe he thinks it's his best chance to win. And if so

13. I think it's a cop-out. Any super-competitive person would rather beat Dwyane Wade than play with him. Don't you want to find the Ali to your Frazier and have that rival pull the greatness out of you? That's why I'm holding out hope that LeBron signs with New York or Chicago (or stays in Cleveland), because he'd be saying, "Fine. Kobe, Dwight and Melo all have their teams. Wade and Bosh have their team. The Celtics are still there. Durant's team is coming. I'm gonna go out and build MY team, and I'm kicking all their asses." That's what Jordan would have done. Hell, that's what Kobe would have done.

In May, after the Cavs were ousted in the conference semifinals, I wrote that LeBron was facing one of the greatest sports decisions ever: "winning (Chicago), loyalty (Cleveland) or a chance at immortality (New York)."

I never thought he would pick "HELP!"

14. LeBron joining Wade after his 2010 playoffs flameout, in my opinion, is like Conan O'Brien getting kicked in the teeth by NBC, then overreacting and forming a late-night version of "The View" with Chris Rock, Adam Carolla and Jeffrey Ross over trying to create his own show somewhere else. (Note to Carolla and Ross: Don't get excited, it's only a hypothetical.) Total cop-out. The move of someone who, deep down, doesn't totally trust his own talents any more. And maybe he doesn't.

15. What should LeBron do? Pick Chicago. That's where the rings are. The fact that he didn't say to Bosh, "Come to Chicago with me, we'll play with Rose and Noah and win six titles together" was the single most disappointing outcome of the summer. That team would have been a true juggernaut with pieces that actually complemented each other, unlike this pickup-basketball situation that's brewing in Miami. Even with Boozer there in Bosh's place -- and I think he's a great fit for them, with or without LeBron -- it could still translate to multiple titles, because Rose could have been the best second banana since Kobe in 2001.

Just know that Kobe would have caught a whiff of those rings and gone to Chicago. Same with Jordan. Same with Magic and Bird. Chicago had the biggest competitive advantage of anyone: room for two max guys along with an under-23 franchise point guard and one of the only elite defending/rebounding big men in basketball. How can you care about winning and NOT go to Chicago?

#173 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:24 PM

13. I think it's a cop-out. Any super-competitive person would rather beat Dwyane Wade than play with him. Don't you want to find the Ali to your Frazier and have that rival pull the greatness out of you? That's why I'm holding out hope that LeBron signs with New York or Chicago (or stays in Cleveland), because he'd be saying, "Fine. Kobe, Dwight and Melo all have their teams. Wade and Bosh have their team. The Celtics are still there. Durant's team is coming. I'm gonna go out and build MY team, and I'm kicking all their asses." That's what Jordan would have done. Hell, that's what Kobe would have done.

I agree with this, he had his choice of teams where it would of been HIS team. But he chose somewhere that is someone elses team, hes taking the easy way out and shows that hes not a guy that should be labeled the king. Wade is more of a king than him, Wade has a title and got them to come to his throne.

I will not look at Lebron the same way now. If he went to the Bulls, yeah Jordan and that, but he would of been the man there and Rose would of been his sidekick. If he joined the Knicks he would of been the man there, Amare would of been his sidekick. If he stayed in Cleveland he was the hometown hero.

But he went to the team that he is the sidekick and just admitted that he can't take the pressure of being the man, he needs others to ride.
Posted Image

#174 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert says LeBron James "quit" during the playoffs and should be accountable for his actions.

Cavs reaction

Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert gave his reaction to LeBron James leaving in an open letter to fans on the Cavs website. Letter

Gilbert, who posted a letter to Cavs fans on the team's website shortly after James announced he plans to sign with Miami, tells The Associated Press late Thursday night that he feels "personally betrayed" by James and that it's "accountability time."

In a phone interview with the AP, Gilbert says "people have covered up for [James] for way too long. Tonight we saw who he really is."

Gilbert says James quit on the Cavs during their second-round series against the Boston Celtics, who rallied from a 2-1 deficit to eliminate Cleveland.

In the letter posted on the Cavaliers' website Gilbert called the process on James' free agency "narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his 'decision' unlike anything ever 'witnessed' in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment."

Gilbert told Cavs' fans: "You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

Gilbert promised that "curse" on Cleveland sports would follow James to Miami.

"The self-declared former 'King' will be taking the 'curse' with him down south." Gilbert wrote. "And until he does 'right' by Cleveland and Ohio, James [and the town where he plays] will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma."

Gilbert finished the letter by promising to put his focus on bringing a championship to Cleveland with the Cavaliers.

"I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

"DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue...."

#175 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:11 AM

HAHAHAHA and the crying begins. I warned you Nets/Knicks fan there was no chance in hell, tried to help you not get your hopes up, and now everyone's pissed because LeBron didn't go to a crappy team that never had a real chance of getting him in the first place.

And stop hating on the guy. He went to where he thought was the best chance at him winning; with Wade, Bosh, and Pat Riley. I personally felt the Bulls would have been the better option, especially since they nabbed Boozer up, but he wanted to be with his friends and make his own big 3.

And anyone calling them a coward is being upserd. either way 5 teams were going to be pissed, and you can say your not mad he didnt go wit your team but its envy talking. James is great because he is willing to put his ego aside and work with two other stars, rather than try to be the only guy which wasnt working in Cleveland. And who said James is going to be Pippen? and who cares? Last time i checked, when the did that whole 50 greatest NBA players ever team, Scottie Pippen was on it. And who cares if Wade has one more title than James? James doesnt obviously care enough to let that affect him. Only one team wins a championship a year, and it took KG and Ray Allen to come to Boston wit Pierce to get a title, pierce might not have already had one, but they all accepted the fact they need each other. Basketball is a team sport, and James chose to be part of a team and not he whole one man show. Get off his nuts cuse he still is 2 time mvp and could buy whatever he wants. Coward? please. Im sure he's crying tonight in his 99 mill cus you called him a coward. im sure if he wins a bunch of rings he will care. Comon no, be reasonable.
Posted Image

#176 User is offline   Swissle Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:38 AM

The King?

...a fuckin sham....complete cop out. Lebron got his dick hard on South Beach w. DWade and now it's all over for them.

DWade is going to rupture his achilles bc he gets hurt every f***ing year, Chris Bosh is a stringbean bitch and Lebron is a primadonna f*** who will realize that he just made the biggest mistake of his entire career.

#177 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:53 AM

The NBA is a big joke. Straight up, straight down and any which way you want to slice it. LBJ is writing his legacy and it's spinning down the shitter. MJ did it as a Bull, Kobe a Laker, Bird a Celtic and so on. This guy gives up the booty to play with the heat to get a ring?.. What twice as bad is what happens when they fall short?

If you thought the Jets had pressure. Yikes!

Cavs owner puts LBJ on blast.

#178 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

The only way I see it working is if LeBron FINALLY embraces his inner Magic Johnson and focuses on passing the ball and running the point. Because if he still wants to be a scoring machine and "Be Like Mike" it's not going to work. I have always thought his game was more like Magic's than it was like Michael's. He has great court vision like Magic, the ability to make his teammates better like Magic, and can play the 1, 2, 3, 4, and possibly the 5 like Magic could. Can he accept having his scoring average go down to 18 to 20 points a game in favor of having his assists and rebounding averages go up? If he is willing to do that he could end up averaging a triple double like Oscar Robertson.

They still won't win a championship next season though. They can't afford to sign the right role players they will need to win a championship next season. Basically this upcoming season will be "The Big 3" and nine scrubs. They can't play 3 on 5 or 3 on 12. Though with Wade and LeBron on the same team now, the refs will definitely be in the Heats corner so for many games it will be more like 6 on 5.

They still can't beat the Lakers length and playoff experience. Miami's still not there yet.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#179 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:06 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 09 July 2010 - 05:44 AM, said:

The only way I see it working is if LeBron FINALLY embraces his inner Magic Johnson and focuses on passing the ball and running the point. Because if he still wants to be a scoring machine and "Be Like Mike" it's not going to work. I have always thought his game was more like Magic's than it was like Michael's. He has great court vision like Magic, the ability to make his teammates better like Magic, and can play the 1, 2, 3, 4, and possibly the 5 like Magic could. Can he accept having his scoring average go down to 18 to 20 points a game in favor of having his assists and rebounding averages go up? If he is willing to do that he could end up averaging a triple double like Oscar Robertson.

They still won't win a championship next season though. They can't afford to sign the right role players they will need to win a championship next season. Basically this upcoming season will be "The Big 3" and nine scrubs. They can't play 3 on 5 or 3 on 12. Though with Wade and LeBron on the same team now, the refs will definitely be in the Heats corner so for many games it will be more like 6 on 5.

They still can't beat the Lakers length and playoff experience. Miami's still not there yet.

They need Chris Wallace to give away an All Star center for next to nothing, then LeBron will be like Mike.

#180 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:08 AM

They better get a 5 that will bang down low. Bosh is scared of contact and just won't do it.

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users