NYJetsFan.com Forums: ***lebron James Watch Thread*** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) http://i.imgur.com/mn7uxIi.jpg
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) need to get that suarez jersey
santana Icon : (11 July 2014 - 11:30 AM) streets is real
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) FIRE SANTANA
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2014 - 08:25 PM) He's the reason we have nothing to talk about
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) Plenty to talk about I'm sure
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) You guys just suck at it
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Resize Shouts Area

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

***lebron James Watch Thread*** Among other NBA Free Agents

#21 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 27 June 2010 - 05:18 PM, said:

I can see him becoming a solid starter. What I'm saying is, take what the Bulls did and contrast it with what the Knicks did and it's painfully clear which is the more competent organization. LBJ doesn't just want a max deal, he wants to be on a team with a FO that can deliver him the supporting cast that Cleveland couldn't. The Knicks are basically all-in this summer but the Bulls, who have just as much cap space have a much better team already in place, plus have all their draft picks. If money isn't an issue, which team you think LBJ is going to rank higher?

My issue with LBJ is that I think he's a got a little bitch in him. He talks a good game and he's wildly talented BUT, these past two years he basically disappeared in the playoffs when it most counted. I think that in the back of his mind, he'd rather almost win in NY than play in MJ's shadow and probably never be half as successful. I'm of course speculating but I just don't see that crazy competitiveness in him that MJ had and that Kobe most likely has. LBJ is more like Shaq. Insanely talented, but he'd rather not wake up at 5 AM to shoot jump shots in July.

Oh I agree, especially with the crazy competitiveness thing. I know you don't like Kobe, but that's why LBJ will never be Kobe (none-the-less MJ).

Knicks are in shambles. I don't expect them to make the right move... nor for any of their moves to work out.

D'Antoni isn't a championship winning coach either way.

#22 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 27 June 2010 - 04:28 PM, said:

Make that happen!!! Joe Johnson is my dude!!

And we keep David Lee? that would be ideal.

However this source is BS. I get the feeling it's more hear-say due to the D'Antoni and Amare relations.

LBJ and Joe J would be a nasty tandem. I can't for things to unfold.

Bosh to Miami seems like a good fit for both, that would be insane. I can't see Bosh going to Chicago though.

I believe that if the Knicks pursue Amare and Johnson, then a few dominoes will fall...

#1. David Lee is done as a Knick and may become a Net or member of the Heat.

#2. This would be a step to build a team to land a pretty big FA next season....Carmelo Anthony.

I know you guys are wondering how Amare would do in NY with no established PG, but lets be honest...no matter who the Knicks get they are not a championship team next season. So a good start would be adding Johnson and Amare and addressing the PG situation later on...or maybe the Knicks can even take a flyer on T.J. Ford who is not a bad PG and would come cheap considering he has been hurt.
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

'Melo won't even hit the market, IMO. Sounds like they'll get his done deal before hand.

#24 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:51 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 27 June 2010 - 05:46 PM, said:

'Melo won't even hit the market, IMO. Sounds like they'll get his done deal before hand.

I kind of see it coming too bro, but you never know with these guys. What do you think of the Knicks taking a flyer on TJ Ford?
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:27 PM

View PostMerenguito, on 27 June 2010 - 05:51 PM, said:

I kind of see it coming too bro, but you never know with these guys. What do you think of the Knicks taking a flyer on TJ Ford?

Was a big fan of TJ Ford years ago... and probably could be solid in NY playing for that system.

I don't see much of a difference between TJ Ford and say... Sebastian Telfair. ya know?

#26 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:40 PM

LBJ just needs a supporting cast, he didn't have anyone that could win the game if he had a off day. The Cavs needed LBJ to tear it up or they lose, others could go with 27 points but still win the playoff game because they have a teammate that picked the slack up. The whole Cavs team disappeared in the 4th. Mo Williams would score some points in the beginning then disappear, Jamison just sucked with the Cavs. Shaq is washed up pretty much.

I just don't see him returning to Cleveland, they had their chances to get him a supporting cast, but they couldn't do it. Kevin Garnett gave him words of advice, telling him that he wished he left his place earlier but he tried to be the home town hero, in the end he couldn't win a championship there and won one his first year in Boston.
Posted Image

#27 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:54 PM

LBJ is not coming back to Cleveland. Shit, does Cleveland even have a coach??? You can't persue the biggest FA of the modern era and not tell him who's going to be coaching him. I think, barring some insane backroom deal with the Nets (don't rule this out), LBJ is going to the Bulls. I think the Knicks have nothing going for them other than "Hey, we're in NYC!". I'm a Bulls fan and a big Nets sympathizer so I'll be happy either way.

#28 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:28 PM

View PostMerenguito, on 27 June 2010 - 05:41 PM, said:

I believe that if the Knicks pursue Amare and Johnson, then a few dominoes will fall...

#1. David Lee is done as a Knick and may become a Net or member of the Heat.

#2. This would be a step to build a team to land a pretty big FA next season....Carmelo Anthony.

I know you guys are wondering how Amare would do in NY with no established PG, but lets be honest...no matter who the Knicks get they are not a championship team next season. So a good start would be adding Johnson and Amare and addressing the PG situation later on...or maybe the Knicks can even take a flyer on T.J. Ford who is not a bad PG and would come cheap considering he has been hurt.

Joe J can run the point some too so it can be ran "by committee" . Whats interesting is there is a lot of star power in the F.A market but PG's are scarce.

#29 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:25 AM

This is what I predict will end up happening:

-A'Mare Stoudemire and Rudy Gay sign with the Knicks, they re-sign Tracy McGrady, David Lee, and Chris Duhon

-The Heat re-sign Wade and sign Carlos Boozer and Richard Jefferson.

-Joe Johnson signs with the Nets and Dirk opts out of Dallas and signs with the Nets to reunite with the only coach he had success with in the playoffs. Favors will make the All-Rookie first team.

-The Bulls sign Chris Bosh and Ray Allen and LeBron James.

-The Clippers never spend money and this year will be no different.

-The Cavs sadly return to their pre-LeBron years.

-The Lakers resign Fisher and let Farmer and Sasha go. They sign Steve Blake to replace Farmer and sign Kyle Korver to replace Sasha. If Phil Jackson retires I'd want them to hire Byron Scott with the hope that he'd convince Chris Paul to sign with the Lakers next summer.

IMO the Nets don't need LeBron to be successful. To me their problem wasn't the players they have it was their coach. They kept Lawrence Frank way too long and I thought he was an overrated assistant coach to begin with.

The Knicks I'll be honest if there was any team I'd like to see improve it's the Knicks. The league just seemed so much better when the Knicks had rivalries with the Bulls, then Pacers, then the Heat. But they probably need LeBron more than the Nets. The Knicks don't NEED LeBron but they just need some players that can play in D'Antoni's system. What the Knicks REALLY need is a Nash/Kidd type of point guard.

All is not lost if your team doesn't get LeBron because Carmelo should be a free agent next summer.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#30 User is offline   Swissle Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:40 AM

are you guys f***ing crazy? thinking Lebron will sign with the Bulls is absolutely insane. You think he wants to go to Chicago and live in Michael Jordan's shadow for the rest of his career?

FORGET CHICAGO!!! I am a Knicks fan, but he's going to Miami, or Jersey before the BULLS any and every day of the week...the Knicks are ahead of the Bulls in the Lebron sweepstakes.

Bulls are last on the list due to the Jordan factor alone. He wants to start a dynasty fresh. Like Jordan...not revive what Jordan did in Chicago. don't be foolish.

my only salvation is that the Nets come back to NY...

#31 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:40 AM

View PostSwissle, on 28 June 2010 - 03:40 AM, said:

are you guys f***ing crazy? thinking Lebron will sign with the Bulls is absolutely insane. You think he wants to go to Chicago and live in Michael Jordan's shadow for the rest of his career?

FORGET CHICAGO!!! I am a Knicks fan, but he's going to Miami, or Jersey before the BULLS any and every day of the week...the Knicks are ahead of the Bulls in the Lebron sweepstakes.

Bulls are last on the list due to the Jordan factor alone. He wants to start a dynasty fresh. Like Jordan...not revive what Jordan did in Chicago. don't be foolish.

my only salvation is that the Nets come back to NY...

Please when LeBron signs with some team next month what Michael Jordan did over a decade ago is not going to factor into a decision he makes in 2010. There are 12 year old Bulls fans that have never even seen Jordan play. A kid that was 6 years old when Jordan retired from the Bulls is an adult now. All this "Jordan's shadow" talk is just ESPN manufactured nonsense. They need something to talk about from Mike & Mike to the L.A. 1am SportsCenter and all their shows in between. So they make up stupid stuff like "Would LeBron play in Chicago with Jordan's shadow looming?" What no great player can ever play in Chicago again because another great player played there YEARS ago. That's like saying Shaq should not have signed with the Lakers in 1996 because the shadows of Wilt and Kareem would loom over him. Or the Jets should not have signed Favre in 2008 because Namath won a Super Bowl in 1968. That make no sense. Walt Frazier won championships with the Knicks and Julius Erving won championships with the Nets. LeBron will be just as much in their shadows as he'd be in Jordan's shadow in Chicago. But then again Frazier and Erving didn't play in the ESPN/Fox Sports Net era so in the eyes of the 40 and under fans what they did doesn't count.

LeBron is going to sign with a team that gives him the best chance at winning a championship in the near future because that will help increase his earning potential in the global economy. LeBron is worried about selling shoes and jerseys in China and India, and they are more likely to want to buy the products sponsored by a champion. That's why Kobe outsells LeBron in China. Kobe plays in June and LeBron doesn't. Kobe is the one they are getting up early in the morning to watch play in the Finals because he's there and LeBron's not. The Bulls unlike the Knicks, Nets, and Clippers have made and could continue to make the playoffs without LeBron. Chicago (as of June 28, 2010) has better team than the Knicks, Nets, and Clippers do. Giving LeBron his best shot at reaching the Finals and winning it. So if signing with the Bulls means winning a championship and increasing his sells overseas, LeBron is signing with Chicago and he'll say f*** what Michael Jordan did in the 1990s because I want to sell the most shoes and jerseys in the 2010s.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#32 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 07:57 AM

How does Chicago have that much better team then Cleveland?

Rose, yeah he's good but he doesn't dish the rock consistently but he's obviously a bit better PG then Mo.

I love Joe Noah but he isn't THAT much better then a rotation of Jamison/Varejao

After that? Who's there? Luol Deng would probably have to be moved post-LeBron signing... Taj Gibson? He's a bench player...

If he WANTS to go to the best team, and doesn't care about anything else (Kobe playing in the same city) the Clippers give him the best chance to win.

Steps into a team with Baron Davis, who when motivated is a really good point guard, and better yet he can pass the ball to put LeBron in position.

Chris Kaman? All-star, and an underrated big. He can spread the court with his midrange, and has a bag of tricks in the post. One of the best bigs in the West.

Blake Griffin? Was killing the summer league before his injury. Will be a dynamic rebounder, and he will only get better while LeBron is there.

Eric Gordon? Averaged 17 points a game last season in his second season. He can shoot the rock with the best of them.

Young players like DeAndre Jordan and Eric Bledsoe will get better.

CLIP starting 5: Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, LeBron James, Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman

BULLS starting 5: Derrick Rose, Flip Murray?(no one else rostered), LeBron James, Taj Gibson, Joe Noah

Get real. The best chance to win is with the Clippers.

He's looking to sell his name and his brand just as much as winning. Any of the Bulls, Nets, Knicks and even Cleveland because he's established there gives him a better chance to sell his brand then play for an organization that has sucked for years.

#33 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:14 AM

The Bulls would bring in 2 star players, not just LBJ.

The problem I have with the Bulls is, do they have any shooters on their team? If they brought in LBJ and Bosh who is their shooters?
Posted Image

#34 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:28 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 28 June 2010 - 09:14 AM, said:

The Bulls would bring in 2 star players, not just LBJ.

The problem I have with the Bulls is, do they have any shooters on their team? If they brought in LBJ and Bosh who is their shooters?

I'm still taking the Clips w/ Bosh on the Bulls with LBJ!!!!

#35 User is offline   Swissle Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:33 AM

ESPN manufactured? dude you're a fool. Lebron doesn't give a shit if kids saw Michael Jordan or not, HE saw Michael Jordan play, and he wants to end up @ a franchise where he is the best player to ever play for that team...if he lands in Chicago, that certainly will not be the case.

#36 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

Steven A reporting he thinks Bosh and LeBron to Miami to play with Wade

#37 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:22 AM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 June 2010 - 08:57 AM, said:

How does Chicago have that much better team then Cleveland?

Rose, yeah he's good but he doesn't dish the rock consistently but he's obviously a bit better PG then Mo.

I love Joe Noah but he isn't THAT much better then a rotation of Jamison/Varejao

After that? Who's there? Luol Deng would probably have to be moved post-LeBron signing... Taj Gibson? He's a bench player...

If he WANTS to go to the best team, and doesn't care about anything else (Kobe playing in the same city) the Clippers give him the best chance to win.

Steps into a team with Baron Davis, who when motivated is a really good point guard, and better yet he can pass the ball to put LeBron in position.

Chris Kaman? All-star, and an underrated big. He can spread the court with his midrange, and has a bag of tricks in the post. One of the best bigs in the West.

Blake Griffin? Was killing the summer league before his injury. Will be a dynamic rebounder, and he will only get better while LeBron is there.

Eric Gordon? Averaged 17 points a game last season in his second season. He can shoot the rock with the best of them.

Young players like DeAndre Jordan and Eric Bledsoe will get better.

CLIP starting 5: Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, LeBron James, Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman

BULLS starting 5: Derrick Rose, Flip Murray?(no one else rostered), LeBron James, Taj Gibson, Joe Noah

Get real. The best chance to win is with the Clippers.

He's looking to sell his name and his brand just as much as winning. Any of the Bulls, Nets, Knicks and even Cleveland because he's established there gives him a better chance to sell his brand then play for an organization that has sucked for years.

That's a very good point but it's more then winning with Lebron. He wants to be marketed. Nets and Knicks seem like the spots he wants. Chicago would surprise me.

Also, where ever Lebron goes Bosh is going to follow.

#38 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 June 2010 - 12:02 PM, said:

They can't afford all 3.

#39 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:27 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 June 2010 - 12:02 PM, said:

Negative.

#40 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 28 June 2010 - 04:24 PM, said:

They can't afford all 3.

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 June 2010 - 04:27 PM, said:

Negative.

I just reported on my show that LeBron James is heading to S. Beach -- with Chris Bosh -- to team with Dwayne Wade and Pat Riley.

Via his Twitter (I heard it on the Dan Patrick show)

I'll take Stephen A Smith's knowledge of the situation and money, over you two guys. Not that I think they are all going to Miami... but the fact that he thinks they can/will afford it.

Just saying.

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users