NYJetsFan.com Forums: ***lebron James Watch Thread*** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (Today, 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Resize Shouts Area

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

***lebron James Watch Thread*** Among other NBA Free Agents

#41 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:40 PM

Someone is going to take a pay cut if that happens.

#42 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:43 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 June 2010 - 04:40 PM, said:

Someone is going to take a pay cut if that happens.

Sign + trade would be a possibility as well I'd guess.

Bosh is looking to piggy back, so he could possibly take a paycut, too.

All I was saying was, it's definitely possibly. Stephen A isn't one to just throw shit out there... he's a basketball man, knows the shit up and down.

Myself... I don't think LeBron wants to share the spotlight with someone else (DWade). Who knows though!

#43 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:53 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 June 2010 - 04:43 PM, said:

Sign + trade would be a possibility as well I'd guess.

Bosh is looking to piggy back, so he could possibly take a paycut, too.

All I was saying was, it's definitely possibly. Stephen A isn't one to just throw shit out there... he's a basketball man, knows the shit up and down.

Myself... I don't think LeBron wants to share the spotlight with someone else (DWade). Who knows though!

I think Bosh going to Miami would be excellent. However Both Bosh and LBJ? Hard to believe. At the end of the day all these guys are looking to generate a buzz. All the media guys are fighting for the "inside scoop". Steve A is no different. While he is more credible then most sources he's still suspect.

The Raptors can pay bosh 17million to keep him in T.O. That's not going to happen, the Raps just drafted some big beast (forget his name).

I really don't think Bosh would be willing to take a pay cut because he's looking to get paid right now.

LBJ,Bosh and D Wade would be absolutely insane. Too much star power however. I really can't see this happening. I've been wrong before and I'm sure it won't be the last but HO-LY SHIT. All 3? Daaaaaaaam!

It's also hard to believe that with the Nets,Knicks and Chit town having so much bank they would let Miami take both guys. (money rules everything) Hard to fathom.

#44 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:56 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 June 2010 - 04:53 PM, said:

I think Bosh going to Miami would be excellent. However Both Bosh and LBJ? Hard to believe. At the end of the day all these guys are looking to generate a buzz. All the media guys are fighting for the "inside scoop". Steve A is no different. While he is more credible then most sources he's still suspect.

The Raptors can pay bosh 17million to keep him in T.O. That's not going to happen, the Raps just drafted some big beast (forget his name).

I really don't think Bosh would be willing to take a pay cut because he's looking to get paid right now.

LBJ,Bosh and D Wade would be absolutely insane. Too much star power however. I really can't see this happening. I've been wrong before and I'm sure it won't be the last but HO-LY SHIT. All 3? Daaaaaaaam!

It's also hard to believe that with the Nets,Knicks and Chit town having so much bank they would let Miami take both guys. (money rules everything) Hard to fathom.

Bosh knows he can't win on his own. He actually had a decent team around him in TO but he was complete shit. He isn't a leader, he isn't one to lead his team. Great player though, will be awesome with any of the key free agents. He sounds like a done deal to Miami. (PS- They drafted Alabi, by no means a beast. He's a project from FSU)

I don't think it'll happen, only for one reason. LBJ doesn't want to be in the background. He wants to be the #1 man. I don't think Bosh cares about that, especially now that he can go play with whoever he wants between LBJ and Wade.

I think LeBron has realized that the Knicks is the worst (besides Cleveland) of the teams he could join.

If he isn't going to NY/NJ and on that stage, then South Beach is a pretty friggin sweet place to be.

Stephen A didn't make it up himself either, he said he had a source tell him that... and then he confirmed it with another source.

It's a huge fiasco... it's pretty annoying but at the end of the day it's keeping everyone busy!

All 3 would be unreal. Wade doesn't care as much about being the best in the media's eyes, so I know he could exist next to anyone in the league.

#45 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

Your right on about Bosh. Bosh isn't a leader, so f*ckin true. He needs to be in the shadows, he's not a front runner. I think Bosh and LBJ can definitely coexist but D Wade thrown into the mix? Seems a bit too much. People are comparing it to the Celtics. However that's much different. Ray Allen is weening and Garnett seems like he's on his last legs. Rasheed Wallace is going to retire.

Bosh D Wade and LBJ are all at the peek of their careers. I can't wait to see what happens though.

#46 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:51 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 28 June 2010 - 05:12 PM, said:

Your right on about Bosh. Bosh isn't a leader, so f*ckin true. He needs to be in the shadows, he's not a front runner. I think Bosh and LBJ can definitely coexist but D Wade thrown into the mix? Seems a bit too much. People are comparing it to the Celtics. However that's much different. Ray Allen is weening and Garnett seems like he's on his last legs. Rasheed Wallace is going to retire.

Bosh D Wade and LBJ are all at the peek of their careers. I can't wait to see what happens though.

Yeah, Allen, Pierce and Garnett compliment each other perfectly. Allen snipes, Pierce midrange game, Garnett down in the block... not to mention they all were desperate for a title.

Who knows, we'll see. It'll be fun

#47 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:42 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 June 2010 - 08:57 AM, said:

How does Chicago have that much better team then Cleveland?

Rose, yeah he's good but he doesn't dish the rock consistently but he's obviously a bit better PG then Mo.

I love Joe Noah but he isn't THAT much better then a rotation of Jamison/Varejao

After that? Who's there? Luol Deng would probably have to be moved post-LeBron signing... Taj Gibson? He's a bench player...

If he WANTS to go to the best team, and doesn't care about anything else (Kobe playing in the same city) the Clippers give him the best chance to win.

Steps into a team with Baron Davis, who when motivated is a really good point guard, and better yet he can pass the ball to put LeBron in position.

Chris Kaman? All-star, and an underrated big. He can spread the court with his midrange, and has a bag of tricks in the post. One of the best bigs in the West.

Blake Griffin? Was killing the summer league before his injury. Will be a dynamic rebounder, and he will only get better while LeBron is there.

Eric Gordon? Averaged 17 points a game last season in his second season. He can shoot the rock with the best of them.

Young players like DeAndre Jordan and Eric Bledsoe will get better.

CLIP starting 5: Baron Davis, Eric Gordon, LeBron James, Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman

BULLS starting 5: Derrick Rose, Flip Murray?(no one else rostered), LeBron James, Taj Gibson, Joe Noah

Get real. The best chance to win is with the Clippers.

He's looking to sell his name and his brand just as much as winning. Any of the Bulls, Nets, Knicks and even Cleveland because he's established there gives him a better chance to sell his brand then play for an organization that has sucked for years.

Come on Verajao best attribute is great flopping skills. Noah I could never see flopping. Noah brings much more skill and intensity than Verajao. Verajao would be too worried about his Sideshow Bob hair getting messed up before he dives for a lose ball like Noah does.

Now when it comes to who has the better players the Bulls or Clippers it doesn't matter. The Bulls make the playoffs already without LeBron. Even with Blake Griffin healthy the Clippers still would not have made the playoffs. He may have played well in the summer league last year but so did Adam Morrison. So the jury is still out on Griffin. I don't think LeBron would not sign with the Clippers just because of Kobe playing in L.A. and the Lakers being the more popular team in L.A. between the two. I don't think he'd sign with the Clippers because #1 Donald Sterling is a cheap bastard who wouldn't pay to keep a supporting cast around long enough to win multiple championships and #2 his path to the Finals would be easier if he stayed in the eastern conference. If he signed with the Clippers he'd make the playoffs yeah but he's not going to beat the Lakers in a best of 7 series. The LAST thing he'd want is to lose a playoff series to Kobe Bryant, especially in a Clippers uniform. He'd never hear the end of it. If he goes to any western conference team and he wants to win a title. He better go to the Spurs while Tim Duncan still has something left in the tank.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#48 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 07:44 PM

View PostSwissle, on 28 June 2010 - 09:33 AM, said:

ESPN manufactured? dude you're a fool. Lebron doesn't give a shit if kids saw Michael Jordan or not, HE saw Michael Jordan play, and he wants to end up @ a franchise where he is the best player to ever play for that team...if he lands in Chicago, that certainly will not be the case.

LeBron does not give a shit about being the best player to ever play for a certain franchise. If that were the determining factor on where he signs this summer then he'll resign with Cleveland. HE WANTS TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! Championships mean selling more merchandise. LeBron wants to be a billionaire not seen as the best player in Bulls history. Fans overseas could care less about whether or not LeBron is seen as the best player in Chicago's basketball history. They want to buy merchandise from a champion not the best player in a certain American city's history. You are buying way to much into that sports talk radio bullshit.

If LeBron had to choose between having more money than Jordan or having more rings in Chicago than Jordan, LeBron is choosing the money. If he won just one ring in Chicago and became a billionaire, he's not going to care if some NBA analysts or message board posters thinks Michael Jordan was a better basketball player than him. LeBron wants to be a better mogul than Jordan that's what it all comes down to.

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#49 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:10 PM

Haha thanks for clearing everything up for me, Mr Jet

#50 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 June 2010 - 06:42 PM, said:

Come on Verajao best attribute is great flopping skills. Noah I could never see flopping. Noah brings much more skill and intensity than Verajao. Verajao would be too worried about his Sideshow Bob hair getting messed up before he dives for a lose ball like Noah does.

Now when it comes to who has the better players the Bulls or Clippers it doesn't matter. The Bulls make the playoffs already without LeBron. Even with Blake Griffin healthy the Clippers still would not have made the playoffs. He may have played well in the summer league last year but so did Adam Morrison. So the jury is still out on Griffin. I don't think LeBron would not sign with the Clippers just because of Kobe playing in L.A. and the Lakers being the more popular team in L.A. between the two. I don't think he'd sign with the Clippers because #1 Donald Sterling is a cheap bastard who wouldn't pay to keep a supporting cast around long enough to win multiple championships and #2 his path to the Finals would be easier if he stayed in the eastern conference. If he signed with the Clippers he'd make the playoffs yeah but he's not going to beat the Lakers in a best of 7 series. The LAST thing he'd want is to lose a playoff series to Kobe Bryant, especially in a Clippers uniform. He'd never hear the end of it. If he goes to any western conference team and he wants to win a title. He better go to the Spurs while Tim Duncan still has something left in the tank.

I didnt know Mr. Jet was Lebron James?!Posted Image
Posted Image

#51 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

View PostClemens11, on 28 June 2010 - 10:06 PM, said:

I didnt know Mr. Jet was Lebron James?!Posted Image

Nope I'm Worldwide Wes.

#52 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

I think most of you are morons so I'm not going to roll up my sleeves and dive into this bullshit, but whoever wrote up that nice analysis that concluded that the Bulls are worse than the Clippers forgot about the Luol Deng, who's arguably the second best player on the team.

#53 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 28 June 2010 - 10:57 PM, said:

I think most of you are morons so I'm not going to roll up my sleeves and dive into this bullshit, but whoever wrote up that nice analysis that concluded that the Bulls are worse than the Clippers forgot about the Luol Deng, who's arguably the second best player on the team.

Luol Deng won't be with the Bulls if LeBron joins the team.

#54 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:03 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 June 2010 - 11:00 PM, said:

Luol Deng won't be with the Bulls if LeBron joins the team.

Why? LBJ has something against Africans?

#55 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 28 June 2010 - 11:03 PM, said:

Why? LBJ has something against Africans?

Where's he going to play? Or LeBron? You don't pay Deng that type of money to sit on the bench.

I'm pretty sure they're even trying to move him as we speak, to free up more cap space.

I could be wrong

#56 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:56 AM

So Stephen A reports it yesterday... and all 3 met in Miami today.

Sounds like a real possibility

#57 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:06 AM

That would be sick with LBJ, Wade, and Bosh on the same team.

The Heat would be the favorites to win the title huh? Especially since they have a proven winning coach.
Posted Image

#58 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:30 PM

lebrons not comin to ny people. y would he? Both teams are horrible and if he was supposedly so dedicated to winning coming to ny would be the complete opposite of that. I'd sat Chi or Mia no way does he stay in cleveland, especially with delonte west bangin his mom. Since when does LeBron get initials for 1 name? I just dont get it.LBJ? wtf is that. maybe DeWayne Wade should be DWW? idk just sick of the lebron a$$ licking by the media

#59 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:15 PM

Add Dirk and Pierce to the official FA list...they both opted out of their final year to become unrestricted free agents
Posted Image

#60 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:59 AM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 29 June 2010 - 08:30 PM, said:

lebrons not comin to ny people. y would he? Both teams are horrible and if he was supposedly so dedicated to winning coming to ny would be the complete opposite of that. I'd sat Chi or Mia no way does he stay in cleveland, especially with delonte west bangin his mom. Since when does LeBron get initials for 1 name? I just dont get it.LBJ? wtf is that. maybe DeWayne Wade should be DWW? idk just sick of the lebron a$$ licking by the media

I don't get it either. His middle name is Raymone. This is LBJ.

Posted Image

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users