NYJetsFan.com Forums: ***lebron James Watch Thread*** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Chiefs Sunday 4:30est
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:09 AM) good
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:09 AM) Best day of the week is the day after a Jets Win!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:12 AM) Rob you think the offense started off ugly? we scored on our first 4 drives, and controlled the ball 80% of the time the first half. We didn't even punt until the 2nd half
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:21 AM) I meant the hits on Fitz at on the first Drive or two with the fumbles and almost fumbles....The Tom Brady rule where balls that used to be fumbles are incomplete. We recovered the ball on all but one but it was ruled incomplete
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:26 AM) The offensive line stepped off after Hughes got hurt for however long he was out. I don't blame J. Marsh for that fumble because that was just a hell of a play. Imo Fitz had a career best game even with only 1 td passing. Never seen him so accurate. So yeah when I meant ugly I meant dline penetration and the 1st two drives ending up in fieldgoals
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:30 AM) But 31 points given up passing by the defense passing was bad. It wasn't just 2 long bombs and that defensive touchdown leading to 21 points. 3q1 against a bad team was terrible for the defense. Without the offense putting up 37 the Jets,would have lost so yeah I consider it an ugly start on both ends
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:32 AM) I'm glad like everyone else that the Jets won. Especially with getting with by the Bills multiple times it was nice revenge.
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:34 AM) Just saying that the Bills look like a bad team this year and the Jets have to face a lot of teams that are probably playoff bound again so yes there is a lot of concern
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:39 AM) fitz look good and lets not forget the 50+ yarder to decker that was called back on a BS holding penalty. plus if you rewatch it, the jets d-line was getting held like crazy and never got calls. I seen McLendon, williams, and wilk all complaining about it
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:32 PM) I think the game plan for the D was to keep Taylor in the pocker
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:33 PM) They didn't want him running around when they only rushed 3-4 guts
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:37 PM) bills fired their OC today after the loss yesterday lol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) yeah we didn't really rush, we just tried to keep contain on the outside and collapse the middle
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) on the salas TD, one of our LBers went for the sack and broke contain and pryor got away and made the play
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:39 PM) when we did rush which was rare, we had a spy
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:11 PM) As far as the Bills firing the oc I'm not sure I agree with it with Watkins having major foot problem with a steel rod in his surgically repaired foot but I dont follow the Bills so cant really say. I do think they need to get rid of Rob Ryan though. He had a decent year with the Browns then was terrible with the Cowboys and Saints. He isn't half the DC that Rex is. I still think Rex can be a good head coach withe the right coaches and roster but Rob Ryan isn't the answer. But if Rex wants to ruin his chance of staying a head coach by keeping his brother on the coaching staff like he ruined his head coaching job keeping Sanchez as a starter then that's his stupidity
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 12:20 AM) The A Football Life of Curtis Martin is a MUST WATCH!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 02:03 PM) They got rid of their OC after their defense was ripped apart
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:03 PM) Well hell that makes even less sense. The defense gets ripped apart so let's get rid of the oc instead of the dc.they didn't have much of a run game but a lot of passes yards. If they wanted to blame anyone for nearly 40 points against them it was their defense. But guess Rex used the ocean as the scale goat instead of his brother
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) Oc not ocean. Damn Auto correct on phone
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) And scape goatee
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:05 PM) Lol still can't get it right
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:13 PM) Not sure about anyone else but I'm extremely interested in the 49r/ Panther game at 1pm. Just want to see if the 49rs are actually good this year or if the Rams have become one of the worst teams in the league this year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:16 PM) If the Rams have regressed that much then all the Todd Gurley owners in fantasy will likely have low points from him all year. Might even be worth trying to trade him early if they look just as bad this week before his stock drops
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:26 PM) I drafted him last year and also had David Johnson, Chris Johnson, Roetlesburger, Romo, Palmer, Barnage,, .....my whole team was stacked with starters. Entire team wasc stacked with starters. Even bench. Made tge Superbowl but did have a rough start at behinning of season when Romo and Roethlisberger wentvdown at the start of season also lost amazing starting rb and wr all within the 1st 4 games but worked the waivers really well..shut out until garbage time by a team that was terrible last year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:28 PM) Last part meant Rams were shut out entire game even in garbage time against 49r backups
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:29 PM) Sorry about typos. Hard to type on small phone screen
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) This is why I'm glad Rex is gone. Fire the OC after the D gives up 500 yards??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) UPDATE THE UPDATE!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:25 PM) Yep Rex isn't a bad coach but he needs to have all player and coach decisions as far as firing and hiring taken out of his hands. His problem is he doesn't know to separate the job from loyalty to players and is unable to let underperforming players go
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:27 PM) He was great as a DC because he wasn't in charge of roster and firing decisions. He will never make it as a good head coach until he can get rid of loyalty and run a team like any boss runs a business.
azjetfan Icon : (17 September 2016 - 07:16 PM) I loved Rex as a person. But he is severely handicapped in his skill set as a HC. He has not adapted and will not adapt. That's why he isn't here and will be fired from Buffalo.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:05 AM) It's all guessing and I will like likely stick with my two starters that are injured and playing but D.Thomas looks like he is still in a lot of pain and Stewart is still in the locker room getting ankle treatment so both could be on a snap count
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:06 AM) I have good wr's on bench and good rb's on bench but they have bad matchups. Do t trust Diggs against Greenbay or Doug Martin against Arizona both on bench
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:08 AM) If I made changes I have Crabtree for Oakland Aagainst Atlanta and Abdullah for Detroit against 49rs as my two options I would choose if I made any changes
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:10 AM) Actually have it backwards with my running back teams
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:12 AM) Detroit vs Titans who I believe has a legit defense. Panthers have a better team but the ankle for Stewart and both the Titans and 49rs are ranked #1 against the run. Not a believer in the 49rs defensesthough
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:13 AM) Believe the Rams oline just sucks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:15 AM) Abdullah splits carries but he did get 17 last week and also catches a lot of passes and has a better qb so could exploit the Titans still
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:16 AM) Will most likely do my own thing anyway just looking for input from those that actually study in fantasy if anyone feels like offering their opinions. If not it's cool too. Thanks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:18 AM) If not for the injuries to the two players I'd keep them in for sure but all it takes for Thomas is a hit to the hip and a tackle by the ankle for Stewart if they aren't on a snap count already or if pain doesn't get to them.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 12:45 PM) Well looks like leaving in Stewart was,a,bad move in locker room
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 September 2016 - 04:54 PM) Good news! Dolphins suck
santana Icon : (19 September 2016 - 08:08 AM) Thanks professor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:55 PM) updated roster. FB howsare released, TE bowman added to roster
Resize Shouts Area

  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

***lebron James Watch Thread*** Among other NBA Free Agents

#81 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 923
  • Joined: 08-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Long Island NY
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:00 PM

according to ESPN radio,Knicks just finished a 2 1/2 hour meeting with James.
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee


"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior
0

#82 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 05:27 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 01 July 2010 - 09:54 AM, said:

I'm saying the Clippers have a MUCH better team, with a possible new owner linedup should they land LeBron. Kaman is overrated? LOL by who? He's underrated in everyones eyes. He has a complete game for a big man, something LeBron has never played with. Griffin doesn't need to be anything but an energy guy and a rebounder... something he has already proven to be. If you can rebound in College, you can rebound in the NBA.

If joining the Knicks means getting 5th in the East and losing in the conference semi's or finals like he does with the Cavs.. then what the f*** is the difference? He better be looking to join up with Wade then because that's the ONLY way he gets a legit chance from Day 1 at being the Championship winner.

I don't get your logic. The Clippers could lose to the Lakers, so definitely don't join them... but the Knicks could lose to the Lakers as well, but since it'd be in the Finals, go ahead and join them. It's OK to get 2nd place, but not 3rd or 4th

Haha, it's not worth arguing because he won't go to the Clippers but IMO, clearly the Clippers give him the best team around him.

Just my opinion on the whole matter.


Yeah Kaman is overrated. He was the 6th pick in the draft and a 7 foot center and all he can average is 12 points and 8 rebounds a game. 8 rebounds a game for a man that is 7 feet tall and drafted that high? He couldn't even get offers from MSU or Michigan in his home state. He's been overrated since high school.

What I'm saying is if he went to the Clippers and IF he made the Western Coference Finals and had to play Kobe, Pau and the Lakers then IF they beat them 4 out of 7 times, he'd have to still win 4 more games against maybe Wade and Bosh in Miami, maybe your Orlando Magic (if Vince Carter ever shows up in the playoffs), or maybe Boston if they somehow get a little younger this summer.

You actually think LeBron and the Clippers are going to beat the defending champion Lakers THEN beat the Eastern Conference Champions (Miami, Orlando, or Boston)? I don't see that happening. I definitely don't see Donald Sterling paying to get LeBron and keep Baron Davis and Blake Griffin long enough to win multiple championships. He just today let Drew Gooden (LeBron's former teammate) go to Milwaukee.

I like LeBron and Bosh's chances in Chicago with Rose and Noah at beating the Lakers, Nuggets, or Suns in the Finals then I do LeBron with Baron Davis, Blake Griffin and "Germany's own" Chris Kaman at beating the Lakers, Nuggets, or Suns in the WCF.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#83 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,137
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

Nets front runners for LeBron?

The New Jersey Nets were the first team to meet with LeBron James on Thursday morning. Owner Mikhail Prokhorov and part owner Jay-Z led the presentation. After the presentation was done, Jay-Z spent some time one-on-one with 'Bron before the Knicks arrived.

How did it go? A source close to the Nets said their meeting with LeBron was "tremendous". How tremendous? "Front runner tremendous."

The Nets continue to project confidence that they have the inside track on LeBron. If they get him, sources say they have a deal in place to move Kris Humphries to clear additional cap space to make a max offer to Chris Bosh or another free agent of his choosing.

If the Nets don't land LeBron, expect them to re-engage the Indiana Pacers in talks about a Danny Granger for Devin Harris and Derrick Favors swap.

http://espn.go.com/b...bron-tremendous
Posted Image
0

#84 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:20 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 01 July 2010 - 06:27 PM, said:

Yeah Kaman is overrated. He was the 6th pick in the draft and a 7 foot center and all he can average is 12 points and 8 rebounds a game. 8 rebounds a game for a man that is 7 feet tall and drafted that high? He couldn't even get offers from MSU or Michigan in his home state. He's been overrated since high school.

What I'm saying is if he went to the Clippers and IF he made the Western Coference Finals and had to play Kobe, Pau and the Lakers then IF they beat them 4 out of 7 times, he'd have to still win 4 more games against maybe Wade and Bosh in Miami, maybe your Orlando Magic (if Vince Carter ever shows up in the playoffs), or maybe Boston if they somehow get a little younger this summer.

You actually think LeBron and the Clippers are going to beat the defending champion Lakers THEN beat the Eastern Conference Champions (Miami, Orlando, or Boston)? I don't see that happening. I definitely don't see Donald Sterling paying to get LeBron and keep Baron Davis and Blake Griffin long enough to win multiple championships. He just today let Drew Gooden (LeBron's former teammate) go to Milwaukee.

I like LeBron and Bosh's chances in Chicago with Rose and Noah at beating the Lakers, Nuggets, or Suns in the Finals then I do LeBron with Baron Davis, Blake Griffin and "Germany's own" Chris Kaman at beating the Lakers, Nuggets, or Suns in the WCF.


He didn't go to MSU or Michigan so he's overrated? You fooled me, man. Not getting an offer to those schools makes him overrated since HS...that makes no sense to me but w/e

I won't say anymore. I like the Clips, you like the Bulls. Fair enough.

PS: Gooden got paid like 30 million. He didn't "let" him go. He laughed at the Bucks for signing a role player to that type of money.
0

#85 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:17 PM

If Chris Kaman was black he'd have been a legend at MSU. You know how it is, we vote for them but they won't give us props on the hardwood. For instance, Gasol won the title but the trophy went to Mr 6 for 24. I'm tired of white athletes being discriminated against. I hope Nowitzki signs for more than Bron Bron!
0

#86 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 01 July 2010 - 07:17 PM, said:

If Chris Kaman was black he'd have been a legend at MSU. You know how it is, we vote for them but they won't give us props on the hardwood. For instance, Gasol won the title but the trophy went to Mr 6 for 24. I'm tired of white athletes being discriminated against. I hope Nowitzki signs for more than Bron Bron!


i hate when people bring race into everything
0

#87 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 01 July 2010 - 10:17 PM, said:

If Chris Kaman was black he'd have been a legend at MSU. You know how it is, we vote for them but they won't give us props on the hardwood. For instance, Gasol won the title but the trophy went to Mr 6 for 24. I'm tired of white athletes being discriminated against. I hope Nowitzki signs for more than Bron Bron!


Oh look Mr. "broken leg" wants somebody to pay attention to him. Well here you go I replied to you.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#88 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:06 AM

View PostJetsman05, on 01 July 2010 - 08:20 PM, said:

He didn't go to MSU or Michigan so he's overrated? You fooled me, man. Not getting an offer to those schools makes him overrated since HS...that makes no sense to me but w/e

I won't say anymore. I like the Clips, you like the Bulls. Fair enough.

PS: Gooden got paid like 30 million. He didn't "let" him go. He laughed at the Bucks for signing a role player to that type of money.


I brought up MSU and Michigan not giving him an offer to show that he didn't get an offer from the two top basketball colleges in his home state because he had inflated high school numbers because he played against inferior talent being from western Michigan. I've seen the kind of talent he played against in high school and if you or I were Kaman's size playing against those kids, we could've gotten an offer from a MAC school too. All the inferior talent he played against in HS and college caused him to be drafted way too high. His NBA career has only proven what Tom Izzo and Brian Ellerbe knew back in 2000, he's overrated. He was in HS, college, and now his pro career has exposed all of that. He's been in the NBA for seven years and hasn't done anything.

But LeBron doesn't need role players like Gooden. He'll just play 1 on 5 in L.A. like he has been in Cleveland for the past seven years. That's worked out so well for him so far.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#89 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:22 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 02 July 2010 - 03:06 AM, said:

I brought up MSU and Michigan not giving him an offer to show that he didn't get an offer from the two top basketball colleges in his home state because he had inflated high school numbers because he played against inferior talent being from western Michigan. I've seen the kind of talent he played against in high school and if you or I were Kaman's size playing against those kids, we could've gotten an offer from a MAC school too. All the inferior talent he played against in HS and college caused him to be drafted way too high. His NBA career has only proven what Tom Izzo and Brian Ellerbe knew back in 2000, he's overrated. He was in HS, college, and now his pro career has exposed all of that. He's been in the NBA for seven years and hasn't done anything.

But LeBron doesn't need role players like Gooden. He'll just play 1 on 5 in L.A. like he has been in Cleveland for the past seven years. That's worked out so well for him so far.


When you come up with nicknames like "Germany's own" I know you really don't like/care for Kaman.

It doesn't matter now where he was drafted anymore. He averaged 18 and 9 last year and turned himself into a reliable big that you can dump the ball down too. He's an above average passer as well.

Why do they need Gooden for 30 million when they have players like DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin to handle the dirty work that Gooden puts in?

Oh and nice hire in Byron Scott for the Cavs, I think that atleast keeps them in the picture
0

#90 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:43 AM

LBJ isn't a player, he is a brand. He isn't looking for a big payday (well he is but that's not the main point), he is looking to PARTNER with a FO that can further develop his brand. The organization that he goes to is MORE important than the team's current roster IMO. The Clippers are as flawed a FO as they come, LBJ won't even meet with them.
0

#91 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:55 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 02 July 2010 - 09:43 AM, said:

LBJ isn't a player, he is a brand. He isn't looking for a big payday (well he is but that's not the main point), he is looking to PARTNER with a FO that can further develop his brand. The organization that he goes to is MORE important than the team's current roster IMO. The Clippers are as flawed a FO as they come, LBJ won't even meet with them.


http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=5345040

He's going to meet with them.

I don't ever think he's going to the Clips, and I do agree with your post... I was just making my point that the Clippers have some pieces there
0

#92 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:22 AM

View PostJetsman05, on 02 July 2010 - 08:22 AM, said:

When you come up with nicknames like "Germany's own" I know you really don't like/care for Kaman.

It doesn't matter now where he was drafted anymore. He averaged 18 and 9 last year and turned himself into a reliable big that you can dump the ball down too. He's an above average passer as well.

Why do they need Gooden for 30 million when they have players like DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin to handle the dirty work that Gooden puts in?

Oh and nice hire in Byron Scott for the Cavs, I think that atleast keeps them in the picture


I only made the Germany crack because I find it funny he went to go play for the German Olympic team but he wasn't born in Germany, he doesn't speak German, and he never lived in Germany. He and his parents were born in the U.S. and the only connection he had to Germany was his grandparents. He is an American of German decent. Kaman is as much of a German as Mark Sanchez is a Mexican. I just found it funny, just like Del Harris coaching the Chinese Olympic team.

Like I said Blake Griffin is still a question mark. I know he was good at OU but he still hasn't played an 82 game NBA schedule yet. Did the Bucks overpay for Gooden, yeah. But they (unlike the Clippers) were already a playoff team without him and now just got better with him.

Maybe with the Byron Scott hire he can convince LeBron to resign by telling him he'll trade Mo Williams and his Mom's boyfriend to New Orleans to get Chris Paul to Cleveland.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#93 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,137
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:33 PM

I heard that the Knicks are about to agree to a contract with Amare Stoudemire.
Posted Image
0

#94 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 02:14 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 02 July 2010 - 02:33 PM, said:

I heard that the Knicks are about to agree to a contract with Amare Stoudemire.


Thats a bad move. That's D'Antoni grasping at straws.
0

#95 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:25 PM

I've confirmed the Wade-Bulls meeting tonight. Source believes Wade is leaning toward joining Bulls ... Link coming

via Chad Fords twitter

0

#96 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,137
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:04 PM

Championship if the Bulls get Wade and Bosh?


PG-Rose
SG-Wade
SF-Dang
PF-Bosh
C-Noah
Posted Image
0

#97 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

  • 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,148
  • Joined: 24-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Passaic, NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:22 PM

I heard Adrian Wojnarowski from Yahoo Sports on ESPN radio not too long ago and he said that LeBron and his Camp were left "unimpressed" by the Knicks presentation. They called it "unfocused, sloppy, and unprepared." And on the other hand, Nets owner Prokhorov "intrigued" LeBron. Adrian Wojnarowski went on to say that he feels that the Knicks are OUT of the sweepstakes. He didnt go as far as to say that the Nets were gonna get him, but he is giving them a "punchers chance" especially now that the Knicks seemed to have shit the bed


If this is true, and my Nets end up signing LeBron...boy are there gonna be some pissed off Knicks fans! WOW!
Posted Image
0

#98 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 02 July 2010 - 07:04 PM, said:

Championship if the Bulls get Wade and Bosh?


PG-Rose
SG-Wade
SF-Dang
PF-Bosh
C-Noah


Need to see Thibodeau win a meaningful game first.
0

#99 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,137
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

View PostMerenguito, on 02 July 2010 - 08:22 PM, said:

I heard Adrian Wojnarowski from Yahoo Sports on ESPN radio not too long ago and he said that LeBron and his Camp were left "unimpressed" by the Knicks presentation. They called it "unfocused, sloppy, and unprepared." And on the other hand, Nets owner Prokhorov "intrigued" LeBron. Adrian Wojnarowski went on to say that he feels that the Knicks are OUT of the sweepstakes. He didnt go as far as to say that the Nets were gonna get him, but he is giving them a "punchers chance" especially now that the Knicks seemed to have shit the bed


If this is true, and my Nets end up signing LeBron...boy are there gonna be some pissed off Knicks fans! WOW!

Yeah the ESPN article I posted said that the Nets put together a very impressive presentation for him and that they were the front runners possibly because of how impressive it was.

It really sucks for the Knicks who were building for years for this, if they only come away with Amare Stoudemire.
Posted Image
0

#100 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 02 July 2010 - 07:04 PM, said:

Championship if the Bulls get Wade and Bosh?


PG-Rose
SG-Wade
SF-Dang
PF-Bosh
C-Noah


You need depth for a deep run at the playoffs. You need an energy guy, a bog man that can get boards and a jump shooter that can make the defense pay on double teams.
0

  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users