NYJetsFan.com Forums: Tom Brady On Hard Knocks: "i Hate The Jets. I Refuse To Watch The Show." - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

2014 NYJetsFan Fantasy League sign up: http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38425
SackExchange71 Icon : (17 August 2014 - 02:31 PM) Imo i still think howard is better then giacomini..Wish they never let him walk.Giacomini had alot of flags in seattle also
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 09:33 AM) Howard recieved a huge contract in Oakland. Way over his actual value.
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 10:08 AM) So did we make a trade for a CB yet?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 August 2014 - 03:51 PM) Milliner did suffer a high ankle sprain, that sucks. could linger all year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 August 2014 - 03:52 PM) I think Patterson sucked vs the Colts because he was injured, which he always is.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 06:49 PM) As much as people criticized Tannanbaum for spending too much. It's starting to look like Idzik is going to be too cheap.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 06:52 PM) You get what you pay for and when you let quality players go because you don't want to pay them, this is what happens. You're left with scrub players.
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 07:55 PM) I'm still on board with the Idzik plan. Even with Revis and Revis we still are not going to the SB this year. But the down time sucks. If Milliner comes back healthy by week 3 or so we should be fine.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 08:18 PM) Regardless of our SB chances this year or next year. If Idzik keeps acting like a cheapskate and continues to let quality players go, we won't have to worry about winning much of anything this decade.
azjetfan Icon : (18 August 2014 - 09:36 PM) He wants to build through the draft. Not blow the bank on FA. I get what your saying but there is a balance and right now we are not one or two pieces away.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) It's not about being one or two pieces away. It's about keeping the good pieces you have and building upon that.
Mr_Jet Icon : (18 August 2014 - 11:04 PM) But there is no sense in trying to build through the draft if he's only going to end up letting the good players he picks up go in FA after a few years. All because he wants to do things on the cheap.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:02 AM) FIRE IDZIK
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:33 AM) out side of Revis who left we should have kept?
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) The Revis deal sucks but $16 million was too much for a CB and once he was gone he was not coming back.
Mr_Jet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 11:00 AM) Matt Slauson
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 01:00 PM) Eh. I think with our current cap situation we will be able to retain guys like Wilkerson and whomever we want to keep. We are in a good position right now.
Mr_Jet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 01:49 PM) Time will tell.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 02:00 PM) landed revis abck. got DRC, nope we take patterson who got owned and always hurt. milner always hurt. 3rd round CB done for season. were gonna get passed on all day
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 02:44 PM) Yea the DRC bit makes me iffy
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 03:35 PM) better then patterson
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 05:45 PM) No I mean the fact that he whiffed on him.
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 05:46 PM) I'm not saying Idzik is perfect. I just like the direction we are heading. It's going to take some patience.
RetireChrebet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:27 PM) I like how our lack of secondary is the hot topic right now. The bigger issue is we still will not be able to throw the ball. We are not going to do much of anything regardless until we get a QB. Sorry for being so negative just my honest opinion.
RetireChrebet Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:29 PM) With that said I think our running game with CJ and Powell will be top 10 or somewhere around there
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 06:35 PM) i have faith that if geno messes up that vick can come in and do well. but i have 0 faith in our secondary right now which has been our strong point for the past 4 years or so
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:35 PM) I agree 115. but the one thing is Rex has done some good things in the past with shitty DBs and still had a solid D going back to his years in BAL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:37 PM) Corey Ivy CB
36 Jim Leonhard SS/PR
43 Haruki Nakamura FS
25 Evan Oglesby CB
20 Ed Reed FS
22 Samari Rolle CB
39 Daren Stone FS
41 Frank Walker CB
31 Fabian Washington in 2008
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:39 PM) Reed is a HOF but Rolle was way past his prime
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:41 PM) SNOOPY BOWL FRIDAY!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 August 2014 - 07:41 PM) WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (19 August 2014 - 08:26 PM) I assume we will pick up a guy after the cuts happen.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2014 - 10:14 PM) we'll see but I think we see better QB play than we have in a while.
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (20 August 2014 - 08:54 AM) disgusted with my local programming, instead of jets and giants they are airing the raiders vs packers..wtf
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 09:23 AM) Glad I don't live up there anymore haha
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 06:59 PM) The JETS are #6 in the Forbes List for most franchise value
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 06:59 PM) The Buffalo Jills are #31 and the Miami Dolphags are #16 respectively
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) The JETS are worth $1.8 billion
jet-man Icon : (20 August 2014 - 10:03 PM) that's less than the clippers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:07 PM) I'm very excited with the amount of preseason touchdowns the Jets have
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:21 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) Calvin Pryor and Darrin Walls will start tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) The SIMPSONS MARATHON has been on for almost 12 hours...
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) Sanchez looks so much more confident and better in Chip's offense than he did with us
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) EVERY SIMPSONS EVER!!!!!
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tom Brady On Hard Knocks: "i Hate The Jets. I Refuse To Watch The Show."

#1 User is offline   J-E-T-S 4417 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:03 AM

HBO's Hard Knocks is off to one of its most entertaining seasons yet. But the show doesn't interest the leader of the Jets' biggest rival to the East.

"You know, I haven't turned it on," Brady said on WEEI this morning, via the Boston Herald. "I hate the Jets. I refuse to support that show. . . . I'm sure it's great TV and I'm glad people are liking it. But that's something I have no interest in watching. I'd love to say a lot of mean things, too, but I'd rather not do that, either."

Because the Jets help to provide a lot of fluffy trash talking posts that don't amount to much, we also wanted to mention Brady's comments on what's changed about the Patriots offense. Brady says the team is going back to basics.

"What we've done is tear down a lot of the stuff we've done," Brady said. "Our basic offense or whatever, whatever number of core plays, that's what we've been doing. Trying to become really good at that before we start branching off. Guys like Randy [Moss], Wes [Welker], they've branched into everything. A lot of the young guys, they don't even know the other two playbooks that we have. They know one. And they're doing that well."

The Patriots will add wrinkles to the offense as they go, but Brady's comments support the notion that they will go back to their traditional two tight end sets a lot more this year.

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:30 PM

Suck these

[quote] [b][url="http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream"]TheJetsStream[/url][/b] [url="http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Jets"]#Jets[/url] Rex Ryan on Brady's comments: "Hell, he knows we hate the patriots. So what's the difference..." [url="http://twitter.com/search?q=%23nfl"]#nfl[/url] [/quote]

[quote][b][url="http://twitter.com/janesports"]janesports[/url][/b] I asked the notorious Rob Turner if Tom Brady's comment was worth a fight and he said, "Brady wouldn't fight me. I'd break his jaw."[/quote]

#3 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

[quote]I hate the Jets[/quote]

right back at ya cindy

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

[quote][b][url="http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream"]TheJetsStream[/url][/b] [url=""] [/url] [url="http://twitter.com/search?q=%23Jets"]#Jets[/url] Rex Ryan: "I don't like Tom Brady. I respect him, but I don't like him." More here: [url="http://tinyurl.com/252bghh"]http://tinyurl.com/252bghh[/url] [url="http://twitter.com/search?q=%23nfl"]#nfl[/url] [url="http://twitter.com/search?q=%23nyj"]#nyj[/url][/quote]

#5 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:56 PM

Turner has a point....................Hey rob would you take a 1mil bribe to start a fight with brady and get 4 weeks off ?
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#6 User is offline   J-E-T-S 4417 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:12 PM

Rex Ryan laughed off Tom Brady’s admission that he doesn’t watch his AFC East rivals on Hard Knocks according to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. The Patriots quarterback told WEEI radio in Boston that he has no desire to watch the Jets on HBO.

“I hate the Jets,” Brady said. “So I refuse to support that show.”

Ryan was hardly shocked by Brady’s take.

“He already knows that we hate the Patriots… so what’s the difference?” Ryan said after today’s practice. “My brother’s got a couple Super Bowl rings. He loves Tom Brady. But I don’t have them, so I don’t like Tom Brady. I respect him, but I don’t like him.”

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:52 PM

This coming from the guy who named his son [b]J[/b]ohn [b]E[/b]dward [b]T[/b]homas.

I'd be a little salty too if I hadn't won a Super Bowl since the Jets exposed my team as a bunch of cheaters.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#8 User is offline   KSUpilot Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:32 AM

I'm surprised, I mean filming Jets practices was the Patriots thing before Hard Knocks came along. He's probably just jealous HBO has a bigger production budget than his team's little spy cam operation.
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Fatman Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:15 PM

I'm in no way a fan of the patriots but I respect him for saying that. If he had said anything different he would have seemed like a scared punk. They hate us, we hate them just like we like it

Thanks for the Memories

#10 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:23 PM

"You know, I haven't turned it on," Brady said on WEEI this morning, via the Boston Herald. "I hate the Jets. I refuse to support that show. . . . I'm sure it's great TV and I'm glad people are liking it. But that's something I have no interest in watching. I'd love to say a lot of mean things..."

Well,
I guess this wont be nice either,
but since Mrs.Brady spoke:
Remember way back when Mo Lewis hit
Drew Bledsoe, and took out his lung,and started the Brady era,
I want some BIG mean nasty Defensive lineman(from the Jets),to hit Mrs.Brady so hard, it sets the Patriots back
10 years !

Just a thought! :nana:
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#11 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

I don't see why this is a story at all. It's been on ESPN and everything. I would be shocked if he said something besides that he hates the Jets. I'm glad he hates the Jets, because everyone associated with the Jets hates him and the Pats. It's a rivalry.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Merenguito Icon

• 2008 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:16 AM

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMC-rpfaj8s[/media]
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:15 AM

Thats great do they play that up there in New York or New england
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users