NYJetsFan.com Forums: Ok Thats It, Lets Trade Revis For Asomugha - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:51 PM) site's kinda been dead for years now. even during last season.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:28 PM) Yeah I know but it hasn't been this dead
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ok Thats It, Lets Trade Revis For Asomugha

#1 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

[size="4"][quote]Who's better? Asomugha won't pit his skills against Jets' Revis
Updated 12h 11m ago | Comment | Recommend E-mail | Save | Print | Subscribe to stories like this
The Jets want to get back the services of two-time Pro Bowl CB Darrelle Revis.

By Jim Corbett, USA TODAY
Pro Bowl cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha laughed when told Rex Ryan's bed-check episode on HBO's Hard Knocks depicted how desperately the defensive-minded New York Jets head coach wants holdout cornerback Darrelle Revis signed and back in the fold.

Ryan made the two-time Pro Bowler conspicuous by his absence when he conducted curfew check, normally a duty handled by an assistant coach.

"Revis? Revis? Where are ya? … Come on, Revis. Come on home. Let's go," Ryan called out on the opening episode.

Revis began the first two weeks of training camp as a castaway on his own creation: Revis Island.

His good friend Asomugha cracks up when he hears about Ryan's bed-check shout-out to his Jets protégé.

"Is that what he said?" Asomugha laughs. "Oh, that's funny.

"I played for Rob Ryan in Oakland, Rex's twin. Those two guys love their players, and their players love them.

"When you tell me that story about Rex, that's exactly how they are. Things are serious. But they want everybody to be relaxed. So, as much as possible, they try and keep things lighthearted."

So does Asomugha believe his friend will line up at left corner for the Jets' Sept. 13 season opener against the Baltimore Ravens?

"If I had to guess, I'd say yes," Asomugha says. "But you never know what goes on with the business side of it."

Revis has said he wants $1 more than the three-year, $45.3 million extension Asomugha signed before last season.

Asomugha and Revis struck their friendship at the 2008 Pro Bowl in Hawaii.

Asomugha says he isn't consumed by who makes more money, he only cares that a friend and fellow special talent who is passionate about football is back playing as soon as possible.

[color="#ff0000"]"I really could care less if they made him the highest-paid corner in the league," he says. [size="6"]"That's not the reason why I play the game.[/size] If that happened, that's fine and I applaud him.[/color]

"It's not going to change anything about our friendship. But people always ask me, 'Are you mad he wants this?' Of course not," Asomugha says. "I say it has nothing to do with me. I know it does indirectly."

Asomugha and Revis are in constant touch.

"As much as we've talked or have been texting, the contract has never come up," Asomugha says.

Revis is paying a daily $16,523 fine for not being in camp.

"Darrelle created his island, now he's stuck on it," CBS analyst Solomon Wilcots says.

Revis, who is scheduled to make $1 million this season, surrendered an accrued year toward free agency by not reporting before the Aug. 10 deadline. The Jets don't seem willing to bestow an Asomugha-like deal, considering Revis has three years left on his 2007 rookie contract.

Yet both parties agreed to keep their negotiating private.

Greg Cosell, creator and senior producer of ESPN's NFL Matchup, added good perspective from his NFL Films office. Does Revis really want to sit out with a potential 2011 owners lockout looming?

"They'll settle," Cosell says of Revis and the Jets. "Who knows what's going to happen next year at this point? Does a guy really want to lose that much salary in his young prime?"

Probably not. Because of how he locks down top receivers and allows Ryan to dial up his exotic blitzes, Revis is as vital to Ryan's Super Bowl XLV hopes as Joe Namath was to Weeb Ewbank's Super Bowl III-winning Jets.

"For a team everybody has on the launch pad ready to take off to win a Super Bowl, how much can this holdout derail their high hopes?" Wilcots wonders. He said this is why the Jets drafted cornerback Kyle Wilson in the first round and traded for Antonio Cromartie.

Ryan has moved Cromartie from right to left corner to fill Revis' void, allowing Wilson to develop on the right side.

"How Kyle Wilson and Cromartie play in the preseason tells you how long the Jets will be able to play who-is-the-first-to-blink," Wilcots says.

So who's better?

"I hear it all the time, and I'm sure Darrelle hears it all the time," Asomugha says. "It's like when they're talking about who's better: Kobe Bryant or LeBron James. We keep hearing the argument. The thing is, we really just want to play."

Ultimately, that's what Asomugha sees Revis doing this season.

"I know he loves football," Asomugha says.[/quote]

:Laugh:

Although I can side with Revis through all of this. I understand. To be honest, If I were him I'd probably hold out to. You only get a few chances in life to generate that kind of money. I'd probably take my risks and chances to draw as much as possible.

It's just refreshing to hear a guy say that he doesn't do it to be the highest paid. He just loves the game.

[/size]

#2 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

Asomugha is already making 16 mil a year, of course he isn't worried about money, his contract is the one screwing us.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:10 PM

[quote name='Jetsfan0099' date='26 August 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1282842374' post='308587']
Asomugha is already making 16 mil a year, of course he isn't worried about money, his contract is the one screwing us.
[/quote]

Something about his personality strikes me as a guy that more then likely wouldn't be doing this right now. (holding out)

#4 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

[quote name='S-Dubb' date='26 August 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1282841970' post='308586']
[size="4"]

Although I can side with Revis through all of this. I understand. To be honest, If I were him I'd probably hold out to. You only get a few chances in life to generate that kind of money. I'd probably take my risks and chances to draw as much as possible.

It's just refreshing to hear a guy say that he doesn't do it to be the highest paid. He just loves the game.

[/size]
[/quote]

Yeah, he got paid the highest at his position without fighting for it. It's easy to say you don't worry about being the highest paid when you already are. I hate the "he loves the game" BS. Come on Dubb, most of these guys love the game. The ones that don't go away real fast (see: Jamarcus Russell). Wanting to be paid and still loving the game aren't mutually exclusive. I just switched jobs from one I really enjoyed and had been doing for a long time because the compensation wasn't what I was worth compared to the effort I put into it.

I don't doubt Revis loves playing football, and I don't doubt he feels he is worth sixteen-plus a year, and the debate should be if he is worth it or not.
Posted Image

Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to

#5 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

Revis loves the game also, I would take Revis at $16 mil a year over Asomugha at $16 mil a year. How do people forget how competitive Revis is on the field. Revis will look like a good guy again once hes paid.

Give me the 25 year old who is better over the soon to be 30 year old guy whos making the amount that Revis wants.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

[quote name='S-Dubb' date='26 August 2010 - 09:59 AM' timestamp='1282841970' post='308586']
[size="4"]

[/size]
[/quote]

I don't fault revis for holding out becuase he doesn't want to make only 1 mil, i fault him for turning down a 10 year 122 million dollar deal, and then even a 4 year band aid deal worth 40 mil. revis could be making 12 mil a year which is more then any other CB not names aso. It'll also be the richest contract for a non QB EVER! However he is only turning it down becuase he wants to make 1 penny more then aso. all he is doing is being a dick.

[quote name='Jetsfan0099' date='26 August 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1282842374' post='308587']
[/quote]

[quote name='A1elbow' date='26 August 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1282844190' post='308590']
Yeah, he got paid the highest at his position without fighting for it. It's easy to say you don't worry about being the highest paid when you already are. I hate the "he loves the game" BS. Come on Dubb, most of these guys love the game. The ones that don't go away real fast (see: Jamarcus Russell). Wanting to be paid and still loving the game aren't mutually exclusive. I just switched jobs from one I really enjoyed and had been doing for a long time because the compensation wasn't what I was worth compared to the effort I put into it.

I don't doubt Revis loves playing football, and I don't doubt he feels he is worth sixteen-plus a year, and the debate should be if he is worth it or not.
[/quote]

In all fairness to Aso do any of you even know how he got the contract? 1st off remember players HATE the franchise tag cause it stops them from getting there giant 20-40 million dollar signing bonuses they would get via free agency.

So anyway Aso was like revis, considered the best in the game was like 25 years old and was a free agent. The Raider chose to franchise him instead of giving him a LTD even though he wanted one, he played it out and didn't complain. Then the next seaosn same thing they franchised his a 2nd year in a row, and even though he wanted a LTD and the security of guarneteed money and a big signing bonus, he played under the tag and didn't complain. Then after doing it a second time and still wanting a LTD the raiders went to him and said listen, we are prepared to franchise you for 3 more years (basically they robbed ASO of any chance to get a LTD or hit free agency ever) but what we can do is give you a 3 year deal that would basically be the same amount as if we franchised you the next 3 years but you get some upfront money and some guarenteed money taht you wouldn't get if we tagged you and we get our franchise tag back to use on somebody else if we need to. And aso agreed to this. meaning that despite being tops at his posiiton for a long time (since he was like 24) by the time he gets to be a free agent he will be 30 years aold and never get the deal he wanted. Also he was lucky to not get hurt cuase if he did the 1st time he did it he would have never made anything

So don't compare aso to revis. Aso's deal was an abomination by the raiders, and don't compare Aso to revis cause Aso would have never done this
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#7 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:27 PM

How do you know Asomugha wouldn't have done this? And you know what, Asomugha wasn't even good at the point of his career that Revis is in. He didn't get good until his 4th season in the NFL. So there situations are different as Asomugha was a slow riser who didn't get considered to be the best until he was 27 years old. Revis got considered to be the best at 24 years old and in his 3rd season. Revis has started his career off MUCH better already making 2 probowls in 3 years in the league.

Its irrelevant how Asomugha got his contract, fact is hes being paid $16 mil a year so of course he can go on how money isn't important since hes been paid already. Revis is making $1 mil this season and he believes hes better than Asomugha. The Jets went to him about a new deal, if they never did maybe he wouldn't have held out and maybe he wouldn't have been trying to get this deal.

All I know is trading Revis who wants $16 mil a year for Asomugha who has $16 mil a year isn't happening. Revis is much younger and is better. Asomugha ball skills really aren't that good, I have seen when they throw it at him and he doesn't react well. Deion Sanders wasn't thrown at much but still found ways to get to the ball, Asomugha only gets 1 INT a season and 4 PDs, he doesn't find ways to get to the ball.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:47 PM

Hey, guys. Revis WOULD be making $16M a year if he would take a 3 year contract!!!

We want to lock him up for a long term deal, not a 3 year deal like Aso!! That's why Revis shouldn't get $16M over the course of the deal!

Everything else that 0099 has said is SPOT ON.

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:26 PM

[quote name='Jetsman05' date='26 August 2010 - 11:47 AM' timestamp='1282848424' post='308596']
Hey, guys. Revis WOULD be making $16M a year if he would take a 3 year contract!!!

We want to lock him up for a long term deal, not a 3 year deal like Aso!! That's why Revis shouldn't get $16M over the course of the deal!

Everything else that 0099 has said is SPOT ON.
[/quote]

The Biggest BS thing is that HE held out as a rookie to get this deal and HE as the 14th pick had a bigger contract then guys taken 4 or 5 picks before him and still bitches its not enough? What happens when 2 years from now another CB gets 16.3 mil, is he gonna hold out 2 years into a 10 year deal for an extra 100K a year? This is the same BS barry sanders pulled with the lions and it crippled them. I would write into any contract that if Revis decides to hold out at any point that he will immediately forfeit all bonusus paid to the Jets franchise and that an extra year be tacked on his deal as the Vet minimum
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Luigidel Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:Fighting The Marxist Takeover Of America, Computers, NY Jets

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

[size="4"]F*** THAT, TRADE HIS ASS TO SIBERIA (DETROIT)[/size]
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:10 PM

Dark Angel/Jetsfan115 Go out give it a break go dancing you need it. Revis and the Jets will take care of itself.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:28 PM

[quote name='gmany3k' date='26 August 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1282857020' post='308603']
Dark Angel/Jetsfan115 Go out give it a break go dancing you need it. Revis and the Jets will take care of itself.
[/quote]

The season starts in 2 weeks. Revis isn't "football ready" anyone who thinks he can sign a day before the season and dominate the next night is f-ing crazy. He will not. And what time do we panic? When its monday night opening game and he isn't there?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Luigidel Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:34 PM

[quote name='S-Dubb' date='26 August 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1282841970' post='308586']
[size="4"]

[/size]
[/quote]

Ill get Mike T and Woody on the phone right away and let them know they have the go ahead to pull the trigger on him
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:40 PM

[quote name='Luigidel' date='26 August 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1282862085' post='308610']
Ill get Mike T and Woody on the phone right away and let them know they have the go ahead to pull the trigger on him
[/quote]

Yeah. Lets not pay Revis $16M, but lets pay Aso his $15M.

Sweet.

#15 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:16 PM

when a player says its never about the money....

he really means its always about the money
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#16 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:23 PM

[quote name='Jetsfan115' date='26 August 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1282854384' post='308599']
The Biggest BS thing is that HE held out as a rookie to get this deal and HE as the 14th pick had a bigger contract then guys taken 4 or 5 picks before him and still bitches its not enough? What happens when 2 years from now another CB gets 16.3 mil, is he gonna hold out 2 years into a 10 year deal for an extra 100K a year? This is the same BS barry sanders pulled with the lions and it crippled them. I would write into any contract that if Revis decides to hold out at any point that he will immediately forfeit all bonusus paid to the Jets franchise and that an extra year be tacked on his deal as the Vet minimum
[/quote]

I thought the sticking point when he was a rookie was the length of the deal. Tannenbaum wanted to tie him down to a six year deal, but Revis wanted five because all those selected ahead of him, bar the first few picks, received five year deals?

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

[quote name='Smedsthejet' date='27 August 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1282947833' post='308644']
I thought the sticking point when he was a rookie was the length of the deal. Tannenbaum wanted to tie him down to a six year deal, but Revis wanted five because all those selected ahead of him, bar the first few picks, received five year deals?
[/quote]

Revis wanted a 4 year deal the jets wanted a 6 so they compromised and said we'll give you a 4 year deal equal to your draft slot and then we have the option to buy 2 more years at 5 mil and then 15 mil in years 5 and 6
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:37 PM

I dont give a shit what anybody says. MEvis is NOT worth 16 million per year. I'm willing to guarantee that if Wilson & Cromartie hold it down against Baltimore on MNF and then the Patriots, he signs the offer very quickly because he'll see that he's not as needed as he seems to think he is.

MEvis will not be ready for week 1 or week 2 at this point. Its gonna take longer than 2 weeks to get into game shape.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#19 User is offline   Luigidel Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

[quote name='Jetsman05' date='26 August 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1282862435' post='308611']
Yeah. Lets not pay Revis $16M, but lets pay Aso his $15M.

Sweet.
[/quote]

I wouldn't trade him to Oakland, I would trade him to Detroit, or to any of the following teams:

Hamilton Tiger-Cats
Montreal Alouettes
Toronto Argonauts
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
BC Lions
Calgary Stampeders
Edmonton Eskimos
Saskatchewan Roughriders
Posted Image

#20 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

Revis will be here, hes not going anywhere.

Even his bestfriend/manager is talking about the Jets on twitter, saying how LT still got it and how they are watching the Jets game (they being him and Revis).

Tweeting @ml2baumann il be at jets games when everything works out, then i will be tailgating with everyone about 3 hours ago via web in reply to ml2baumann

Key word-WHEN not IF.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users