NYJetsFan.com Forums: Now...it's Real. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:51 PM) TY KC
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:52 PM) THAT IS A BIG ASS FB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) if shit had gone our way we'd be 3-1 right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) what a bummer
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) :ranting3:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Now...it's Real. regular season upon us...no Revis

#1 User is offline   Swissle Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:25 AM

Well guys, it seems that Tim Cowlishaw is a complete douchebag after all, and Revis still isn't close to signing.

The Jets have played their final pre-season game, and yet they're missing their top playmaker on defense.

...get ready for a wild ride folks. this doesn't seem like it's going to end pretty.

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:14 AM

At this point I'm fully prepared to accept that revis will not play this year and may never play another game for the jets. All revis cares about is money and we can't afford to pay him. The only team that can is the bucs, there player salary is the lowest in the nfl. good thing we got cro and wilson. Imagine if we didn't. Our starters would be leto and lowry
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Swissle Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:35 AM

Tannenbaum had to have seen this coming, drafting Kyle Wilson, and buying low on Cromartie. Mangold and D-Brick both set outstanding precedents on how to handle contract negotiations, and Revis should take notes on how to be a true professional. One of Revis' advisors is fuckin Ty Law...so, the holdout doesn't surprise me @ all.

He also held out till the last possible second before signing his rookie contract. Fuckin bastard.

If Cromartie or Wilson go down...we could be in a little trouble. Revis could help make this defense legendary.

#4 User is offline   diehardjetfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:25 AM

Why cant Revis just take more $ for this year and work this crap out next year. If he cares about only the $ I say trade him to the RAMS !!! :anger-32:

#5 User is online   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:33 AM

[b]Pay #24. Give him his money. we need him or we cannot execute the blitz like last year. watching this team in the preseason was horrible. No life at all. I can see a disaster opening night. [/b]

#6 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

[quote name='Swissle' date='03 September 2010 - 08:35 AM' timestamp='1283499312' post='308885']
Tannenbaum had to have seen this coming, drafting Kyle Wilson, and buying low on Cromartie. Mangold and D-Brick both set outstanding precedents on how to handle contract negotiations, and Revis should take notes on how to be a true professional. One of Revis' advisors is fuckin Ty Law...so, the holdout doesn't surprise me @ all.

He also held out till the last possible second before signing his rookie contract. Fuckin bastard.

If Cromartie or Wilson go down...we could be in a little trouble. Revis could help make this defense legendary.
[/quote]

I think the drafting of Wilson was more in anticipation of losing Cromartie than it was with Revis. Even though there were signs at draft time that Darrelle was going to hold out, Tannenbaum and the rest of the front office were probably convinced a deal could get done.

Hopefully Revis gets signed within the next week and three days so he can play against the Ravens. With the time he has missed he'd likely be rusty, but with the way Cromartie and Wilson have performed during the preseason - one of the brighter points of the past month - we could get away with having Revis as the nickel.

#7 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:51 AM

How much more pressure is put on Revis if the Jets start the season winning without him? I'm hoping that they start the season hot, but thats up to the offense to decide. Hopefully Cro and Wilson are up to the pressure now that the real games are coming up.

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:54 PM

[quote name='Swissle' date='03 September 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1283499312' post='308885']

[/quote]

Ty Law
Gilbert
and his ganets

all are for holding out. Revis is surrounded by some of the worse influances. Just cause it worked for gilbert doens't mean it'll work for revis. Matter of fact i guarentee it won't

[quote name='diehardjetfan' date='03 September 2010 - 03:25 AM' timestamp='1283509552' post='308887']
Why cant Revis just take more $ for this year and work this crap out next year. If he cares about only the $ I say trade him to the RAMS !!! :anger-32:
[/quote]

The jets offered it. He didn't want it. we were gonna pay him 10 mil for the next 4 years and he said no.

[quote name='Smedsthejet' date='03 September 2010 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1283519088' post='308889']
I think the drafting of Wilson was more in anticipation of losing Cromartie than it was with Revis. Even though there were signs at draft time that Darrelle was going to hold out, Tannenbaum and the rest of the front office were probably convinced a deal could get done.

Hopefully Revis gets signed within the next week and three days so he can play against the Ravens. With the time he has missed he'd likely be rusty, but with the way Cromartie and Wilson have performed during the preseason - one of the brighter points of the past month - we could get away with having Revis as the nickel.
[/quote]

i'd hold him for all three years, then franchise and trade him to a really crappy team. He wouldn't be worth much at that point but who cares.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:50 PM

things are not lookin good....lets hope that D lives up to what it did last year,we need Revis,he shuts down a whole side of the field,witout him them other boyz gonna have to really step it up cuz we'll end up gettin Peyton Manning'd all over again...

#10 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:03 PM

f revis .. greedy bastard .. this team finally gets a chance to do something special and he pulls this crap

great teammate .. douche

#11 User is offline   Swissle Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:46 AM

so now what? what do you think happens now? does he sign finally? do we trade him? to who?! for what?!

#12 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:07 AM

[quote name='Swissle' date='04 September 2010 - 03:46 AM' timestamp='1283586408' post='308938']
so now what? what do you think happens now? does he sign finally? do we trade him? to who?! for what?!
[/quote]

I doubt we trade him.

#13 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

• 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:02 PM

Don't trade him. Let him sit there and rot for three years, THEN let him sign his big contract with Oakland.

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

[quote name='VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs' date='04 September 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1283626966' post='308960']
Don't trade him. Let him sit there and rot for three years, THEN let him sign his big contract with Oakland.
[/quote]

i'm 100% for that. the jets were nice enough to be willing to give him a big contract for 10 years and even offer him a band aid contract for 4 years and he spit on it.
CJ2K just ran for 2000 yards and wanted more money and he took 1 million more then he was gonna make and it made him happy. 1 f***ing million more. we offered revis a short term 4 year deal with 9 million more then he'd make this year and he didn't want it. Revis can f*** off and retire in my opinion
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   V DidDy 210 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2010 - 03:42 PM

as much as I LOVE 24. this is starting to annoy me...I understand trying to get more money especially when you're the best. but I doubt the jets low balled him. it just wasn't to his exacting standards.

if he had taken that 10 year 1xx,xxx,xxx deal he would have a shit ton of money, and he'd be loved, and he'd be here for preseason and gameday, and we'd (fans + jets) would be very confident about the whole thing

#16 User is offline   diehardjetfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:40 PM

[quote name='V DidDy 210' date='04 September 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1283632936' post='308969']
as much as I LOVE 24. this is starting to annoy me...I understand trying to get more money especially when you're the best. but I doubt the jets low balled him. it just wasn't to his exacting standards.

if he had taken that 10 year 1xx,xxx,xxx deal he would have a shit ton of money, and he'd be loved, and he'd be here for preseason and gameday, and we'd (fans + jets) would be very confident about the whole thing
[/quote]

I couldn't agree more!!!!!! You hit it on the head. Someone now has to hit Revis on the head!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users