NYJetsFan.com Forums: Source: Nfl Reviews Complaint Vs. Jets - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) So yeah umm anyone know if the game is going to broadcast on national TV tomorrow?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) From what I have read it will be on in the NY and Buffalo areas as well as Ticket. That's it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:57 PM) well that fucks everyone who is outside of the area
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) Sanchez 3 straight 300+ yards passing games
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) I have no faith in Idzik hiring a good HC or signing/drafting good players.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) I saw a old dude and his wife at a pizza shop tonight. He was wearing an old timers service hat. I picked up his tab.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE COUGHLIN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) I love how there are so many rookie WRs beasting it in the deepest WR class in a long time, yet our genius GM couldn't land one.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) My guy Odell Beckham torching the Cowboys
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) Look at this catch he made, sick https://mtc.cdn.vine...P67xwaORGsCqtLF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...sharpnosepuffer
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) Another link
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) Your guy Odell lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) I ravedddd about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:26 AM) he was the guy I wanted most out of the draft. I knew we had no shot at Watkins or Evans.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 08:59 AM) Pretty sure i remember talking to you about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:33 AM) yeah we talked about him, I remember you loved him too. When I started paying attention to potential draft guys he was the guy I wanted most with our 1st round pick. This was before he was talked about as a legit first rounder, then he skyrocketed up the boards and ended up going too high for us.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 09:37 AM) I was and am huge on Jarvis Landry too
santana Icon : (Today, 11:04 AM) I knew about odell since grade school
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:12 AM) You don't follow football.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:57 AM) I was raving about him all 2012
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:59 AM) Thanks for the fantasy win bum.
santana Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) you are welcome
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) i'm happy with my performance i fielded a great team. rain in oakland screwed me a bit as did the pack vs the vikings
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) just not in the cards
santana Icon : (Today, 12:05 PM) I enjoyed how you second guessed your self twice with murray and mckinnon
santana Icon : (Today, 12:06 PM) also fleener off the wire lulz
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) 70 degrees out going to go hit 18 holes and then catch mnf at the super dome
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) I AM THE TABLE
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) ....frown face
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) You're ripping my decisions and you still lost.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) I do feel your pain though. Would of beaten everyone. Especially Mr Jet
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) And i liked your move to stop my defensive streaming and you picked up all shit defences
santana Icon : (Today, 01:26 PM) you are reading too much into the defenses. i'm not that smart. and they accumulated because i had bad waiver position so they never dropped on players i was trying to pick up.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:27 PM) I am ripping your decisions because they made me lol during the week
santana Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) you scrambled to plug all your holes and I had my lineup set almost two weeks ago. its all good though odb and forte came through
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:31 PM) Lol you mean two good players played well? It wasn't an anomaly
santana Icon : (Today, 01:32 PM) yeah thats what i said
santana Icon : (Today, 01:33 PM) I blame cobb and the packers d also the rain in oakland. I think I already said this
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) I mean... you caught me on about the best possible time. So you can use whatever excuses
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) You have a nice team though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) My QB had 11 points and I had to use a backup RB. And still won.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:35 PM) It'll be interesting to see how the season finishes. Alot of the top teams still play each other again
gmany3k Icon : (Today, 03:16 PM) anyone is this going to be nationaly televised game ?
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Source: Nfl Reviews Complaint Vs. Jets

#1 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:50 PM

An unidentified team has filed a formal complaint with NFL against the New York Jets, claiming an eight-player "Jets West Camp" organized in July by quarterback Mark Sanchez violated the league's offseason training rules because coach Rex Ryan and offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer attended a couple of sessions. The Jets learned of the complaint two weeks ago, a team source said. A league spokesman had no comment but a source said the matter is still under review. The Jets had no official comment.Ryan and Schottenheimer, who were in town for the Major League Baseball's All-Star Game in nearby Anaheim, did show up at Sanchez's former California high school, Mission Viejo, to observe a couple of skill-position workouts, which is a violation of guidelines for organized team activities, even though neither coach offered any instruction.
However, the NFL Players Association did not file any complaint -- which is the norm in offseason cases. Jets fullback Tony Richardson, a player representative and a member of the union's executive committee, was among those who participated in the workouts.There was nothing secretive about the practices. In fact, the team-owned "Jets TV" documented some of the workouts, as did ESPN and the New York Post, without restrictions.Sanchez picked up the majority of the expenses for Richardson, Santonio Holmes, Jerricho Cotchery, Larry Taylor, David Clowney, Dustin Keller and Kevin O'Connell.Clowney's first-person written account of his summer included prominent mention of the "Jets West" camp. He named all the players who attended and added, "and our offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer also came out."The camp, and the appearance of Ryan and Schottenheimer, was further documented by various Twitter accounts that included photos.If the league decides to take action, penalties could include a fine, the forfeiture of a draft pick or picks, or the loss of organized team practices next year, though the 2011 offseason may be subject to a lockout or work stoppage. The league also may determine that there was no serious breach and simply issue a warning to the Jets.

#2 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:00 PM

filthy cheaters.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:14 PM

awww look who's here have fun with buffalo who you guys are struggling with lol your ass whoppin is coming real soon. and as far as being little cheaters oh please

#4 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

Which team was the rat? Probably the Pats. They are still butt hurt they were caught cheating.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:10 PM

Oh please. This is funny!

#6 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

bet it was one of the players who got cut. lol gave his new team some info lol

#7 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:37 PM

I bet it was mawae
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#8 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:01 PM

or jason davis he was real pissy on hard knocks when they cut him

#9 User is offline   Displacednewyorker Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:35 PM

It was Clowney.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

View PostDisplacednewyorker, on 12 September 2010 - 07:35 PM, said:

It was Clowney.

my wife thinks the same thing

#11 User is online   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:42 PM

Hell, I thought the same thing when I read that Schotty/Rex were there.

#12 User is online   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:15 AM

this was no secret practice . this was sanchez's party weekend paid by him. someone is reaching here.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#13 User is offline   CrazyHorseDave Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:54 PM

pats finally get some modicum of revenge

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users