NYJetsFan.com Forums: Board Members - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets get dismantled in KC
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) 1st down
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) LETS GO
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) Jalen!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) Jeeeeeeeez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) wow
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) 2nd and 10
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) Drop
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) 3rd and 10
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) CMON O WTF
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:02 PM) THE GUYS IN RED ARE NOT ON OUR TEAM!!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:02 PM) 4th and the game
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) Terrible throw
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) another f***ing pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) Good job Fitz Right to the DB
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) From player of the week to trash
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) wtf fitzpatrick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) 6 trunovers
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:05 PM) What a shit game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:05 PM) absolute trash
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:08 PM) already burned all 3 timeouts too
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:08 PM) AWFUCKINL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:09 PM) Really had no choice
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) WOW
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) Life as a jets fan
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) ..........................................................
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) another f***ing pick 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) 7 turnovers
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) we had 9 days
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) and we play like this?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) 9 fuckin days
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:12 PM) 9 NINE NINE FUCKIN DAYS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:12 PM) Take all the starters out atleast
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:13 PM) Ryan Shitspatrick showed up today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:14 PM) Good thing I don't drink during JETS games I'd be in an alcohol coma today
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM) Another pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM) 6 picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM) 6 f***ing INT's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:18 PM) 8 turnovers. Most since 1975
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:20 PM) we don't deserve to be considered good
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:20 PM) we are a clusterfuck
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:49 PM) This was a horrible effort by the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:49 PM) they had 10 days to prepare and still shit themselves on the field
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:25 AM) Jets fans finding out what the fans of Fitzy's previous teams already knew. Game manager at best; QB disaster-area at worst. Time to cultivate Bryce Petty or write the season off. We are behind in the conference tie breakers already as it will surely come down to that if we are to make a wild card. Yesterday was one of those games where I didn't even have the slightest feeling they were going to come back.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) Jets claim TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins on waivers
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 05:24 PM) Reports are Russell Wilson is out for the next 3 weeks
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Board Members

#1 User is offline   J-E-T-S 4417 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 622
  • Joined: 12-January 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:00 PM

ok i have to say something. Some of you people on here are the dumbest jet fans i have ever seen. last week wah wah we should fire this person and mark stinks and this and that. omg you people were so friggn negative and today someone saying were done at HALFTIME!!!. seriously people your friggn stupid. im not saying everyone but alot of you. i dont even care if we lose. obvi i want a win. but we played so much better.
0

#2 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 712
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:08 PM

View PostJ-E-T-S 4417, on 19 September 2010 - 07:00 PM, said:

ok i have to say something. Some of you people on here are the dumbest jet fans i have ever seen. last week wah wah we should fire this person and mark stinks and this and that. omg you people were so friggn negative and today someone saying were done at HALFTIME!!!. seriously people your friggn stupid. im not saying everyone but alot of you. i dont even care if we lose. obvi i want a win. but we played so much better.

Those same people will also over react about a win.
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

lofl both of you sound hilarious
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#4 User is offline   J-E-T-S 4417 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 622
  • Joined: 12-January 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

View Postsantana, on 19 September 2010 - 07:24 PM, said:

lofl both of you sound hilarious


why
0

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,880
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:29 PM

people love the sky is falling or we are gods attitude after 1 game. point is we lost to a really good b-more team by 1 point opening night and just beat the pats by 14 week 2. the jets are a good team and were gonna make a push this year. miami looks good too though
0

#6 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

  • Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,303
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AUSTIN,TX MALE member 2000-01

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:07 PM

I didn't feel we were going to win at half time but I did make some calls and things went good for us.I called BE TD pass. the sack on Brady and fumble . many of the dumb ass penalties where called in our favor in the second half because I called in a few favors . Smith hit on welker was total crap and welker is another baby in a long line of babies on the pats team.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:04 PM

People were pissed after a loss that's all it was. Nothing was said out of the ordinary this past week. If you expect people to be all sunshine and smiles after a loss like that when they've been waiting nine months for a meaningful football game, then you must have just started watching football. IMO after the initial shock of the loss wore off people on this board were pretty positive for the rest of the week.

I'll let you in on a little secret. The next time the Jets lose a football game, people on here are going to be upset.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#8 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:18 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 September 2010 - 08:04 PM, said:

People were pissed after a loss that's all it was. Nothing was said out of the ordinary this past week. If you expect people to be all sunshine and smiles after a loss like that when they've been waiting nine months for a meaningful football game, then you must have just started watching football. IMO after the initial shock of the loss wore off people on this board were pretty positive for the rest of the week.

I'll let you in on a little secret. The next time the Jets lose a football game, people on here are going to be upset.


Good post. I still want Callahan for OC on 2011 though.
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,222
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:37 PM

i said the same thing when everyone was sayin fire shotty.
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

  • Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 7,069
  • Joined: 17-July 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Carolina
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:44 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 19 September 2010 - 09:37 PM, said:

i said the same thing when everyone was sayin fire shotty.


He has 14 more games of solid, consistent play calling before I leap back off the fire him wagon.
0

#11 User is offline   VaNDelaYInDusTrIEs Icon

  • 06 R.O.Y. Award
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,502
  • Joined: 12-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Back in the Jerz

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 19 September 2010 - 09:44 PM, said:

He has 14 more games of solid, consistent play calling before I leap back off the fire him wagon.

Yes sir. Schotty is always good for his 2-3 good games per year. I'll give him credit for today, he just has to keep it up.
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:49 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 19 September 2010 - 09:18 PM, said:

Good post. I still want Callahan for OC on 2011 though.



Me too. I still have nightmares about those Jets and Raiders games from back in 2002.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:43 AM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 19 September 2010 - 07:08 PM, said:

Those same people will also over react about a win.


Eat a dick between two slice of bread you *beep*.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users