NYJetsFan.com Forums: Randy Moss To Vikings In Time For Game??? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:02 PM) arent there some other names that could have been cut instead
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) chris owusu
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) Salas is better than Nelson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Nelson is rated as the worst wr in football this season
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:34 PM) he has to better than owusu or graham
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (18 October 2014 - 04:36 PM) I posted an article about harvin and some of his issues. Dude seems like a wack job with talent. Hope rex can corral this guy or he could make the locker room implode
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 11:43 AM) Wasn't demean Jackson vilified as a gang affiliated street thug during his Philly release
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 12:31 PM) damn football sunday and no ones on
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:00 PM) Yeah, cuz Rex is so good at developing offensive talent; 0 - Infinity
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) Harvin is Holmes 2.0, except punches for general bitchiness and annoying first down celebrations.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) i'm not buying into the media nonsense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:06 PM) Harvin is a playmaker, we needed one.
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:15 PM) I hope he tears it up as a Jet, but he's been tossed from 2 teams in as many years and hasn't cracked 1000 yds in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he had CTE from those brutal head hits, hence the aggression of late.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:18 PM) I was tossed from two t-ball teams and some people still say i was the best hitter on timid deer lane
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:20 PM) bills RBs dropping like flies
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:20 PM) We'll only really know when the autopsy his brain. Stay tuned! Guy never should have played the Super Bowl after the 2 concussions he suffered against the Saints.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:26 PM) whitehurst clipboard jesus
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:16 AM) is that a suggestion that Favre was a better QB than Peyton?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) No it's a suggestion that passing records today are a bit skewed by the modern rules
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) everyone knows Favre is the bestest ever that's not even an argument duhhhhh
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:18 PM) Cool jets throw blanket - http://www.woot.com/...ref=cnt_wp_2_22
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:21 PM) jets slippers yo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:37 PM) jets slippers the OG of cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) so Harvin will be wearing #16
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 10 and 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) WOOOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 9 wins a row for the Jets!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:28 PM) streets is real
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Randy Moss To Vikings In Time For Game??? Rumors by ESPN tonight

#1 User is offline   I-STILL-HATE-KOTITE Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:32 PM

ESPN speaks of rumours of Randy Moss going back to the Vikings if he agrees to extension. Would the Patriots give sign that they are giving up on this season to get value for Moss? I say no. It would be cool though for the Patriots to put up the white flag in 2010 to the Jets

#2 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:45 PM

That's great for the patsies. The joke is not on the pats. Noone will laughing next year's draft when the pats own the second and third round picks. They have the raiders first rd pick which will definitely be a top 10 0r top 5 overall. they have thier first round pick and possibly the vikings first round. Bellichick doesn't sit on these first round picks. he will trade down as usual. If that does goes thru and looking like it will, they will eat off that trade thru 2012. I also see them drafting Ingram from alabama. Funny we might see Moss next week in a different uniform. Hopefully another loss for him again.

#3 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2010 - 07:46 PM

That's great for the patsies. The joke is not on the pats. Noone will laughing next year's draft when the pats own the second and third round picks. They have the raiders first rd pick which will definitely be a top 10 0r top 5 overall. they have thier first round pick and possibly the vikings first round. Bellichick doesn't sit on these first round picks. he will trade down as usual. If that does goes thru and looking like it will, they will eat off that trade thru 2012. I also see them drafting Ingram from alabama. Funny we might see Moss next week in a different uniform. Hopefully another loss for him again.

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:03 PM

the pats haven't drafted that good recently. who have the drafted in the past 5 years that has worked out?

mayo is the only one i can think of
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   harris13 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • View blog

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:11 PM

im not threatened by this. favre been playing like crap anyway and we did a good job on moss week 2

#6 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:21 PM

let the viqueens get punk ass moss we are getting Revis back to shut his punk ass down so it won't matter if the viqueens get him now before the Monday nighter....the JETS will still beat the viqueens with or without moss...cause by the time we play the petriots against in December I wouldn't doubt that they won't have him on the team....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#7 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:22 PM

let the viqueens get punk ass moss we are getting Revis back to shut his punk ass down so it won't matter if the viqueens get him now before the Monday nighter....the JETS will still beat the viqueens with or without moss...cause by the time we play the petriots against in December I wouldn't doubt that they won't have him on the team....
Posted Image
Posted Image

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react

#8 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:54 AM

Dear God please don't the Pats get another 1st rounder. I seriously don't know why anyone wants to trade with them anymore. They seem to know when their players are starting to decline.

As far as the Pats missing recently, everyone misses on some. That's why they stockpile all the picks. Increase your chances of hitting. A. Hernandez was what a 4th? 5th rounder? Maybe later, I don;t remember exactly and it looks like (although VERY early) that he's gonna be a pretty solid contributor. They know what they're doing and I don't see them getting rid of Moss for pennies on the dollar.

Offense is too important to their team right now (at least when ST isn't winning the games for them). If they're dumping Moss I gotta imagine it's for a pretty considerable bounty.
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:25 AM

View Postganggreen2003, on 06 October 2010 - 03:21 AM, said:

<br /><b> let the viqueens get punk ass moss we are getting Revis back to shut his punk ass down so it won't matter if the viqueens get him now before the Monday nighter....the JETS will still beat the viqueens with or without moss...cause by the time we play the petriots against in December I wouldn't doubt that they won't have him on the team....</b><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Revis didn't have the best of games against him last time out, although he was carrying that injury. I think it could hurt us as it would mean having Coleman or Wilson covering Bernard Berrian who is a solid receiver. Factor in Shiancoe at TE - and with Peterson at RB - it's going to be the toughest test our D have faced so far.

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:23 AM

it was for a 3rd round pick
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

• NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:47 AM

well the viqueens got him but I'm still not scared of the viqueens this monday night...either alCROtraz or Revis island will shut his ass down and they don't have any other airial weapons so the only thing we need to do is eliminate Peterson and we will win BIG I don't think it's going to be a close tight game I think we got another 31-38 point game coming out of our offense but what I really want to seal the deal is a pick 6 by whoever is covering moss and that will just be the icing on the perverbial cake
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:23 AM

Very happy to see him leave the division. Anyone who thinks this won't affect the Pats is crazy. Moss is still a game changer who demands attention on the field. I won't miss him, that's for sure.

#13 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:24 AM

I think the notion that the Patriots' drafts have been poor is more based on the unfair notion that before they were perfect. The Brady selection built a lot of hype, people acted like if Belichick had five seventh round picks he come out with five pro bowlers. They missed on some of their picks from a few years ago, mostly on offense (although Vollmer is solid), but the defensive guys they've taken recently look like they are working out.

McCourty has played well for a rookie, Chung obviously had a big night against Miami, and they have several talented young linebackers. The biggest thing is that so much of their defense is young and is growing up together. I bet if most of these guys are still there for four or five years that defense will be feared again.

As to Moss, I think this is just desperation for the Vikings. Berrian and Harvin with Shiancoe should be enough to keep them competitive. The problem is their a smoke and mirror team that tries to win throwing when they have the line and the players to smash up. Childress is a poor coach, Favre is out of sync because he sat on his duff all preseason, and the line doesn't use their size to their advantage.

27-6, Jets. Non-competitive game. Vikings finish 6-10, Childress finally gets fired, and they finally draft a QB who has a chance to run the team next season.
Posted Image

Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to

#14 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:05 PM

View Postganggreen2003, on 06 October 2010 - 10:47 AM, said:

perverbial cake

Is that a new flavor? Anything like funfetti?
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

if he doens't sign an extension and walks do you think he comes here next season cheap just to spite the pats?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

No. He'll want a final big pay day.
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:28 PM

So the question is do we put Revis on him the week or do we put Cromartie on him then put Revis on Percy Harvin? Since Moss and Favre won't have much time together, they'll probably just ask Moss to run basic routes and go deep. Cromartie seemed to cover that deep route well.
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 06 October 2010 - 10:21 AM, said:

No. He'll want a final big pay day.

I was thinking that too, but who will give it to him? any team that wants him will be a team that has a real chance at a SB and that means not much cap room
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#19 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 02:30 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 06 October 2010 - 03:03 PM, said:

I was thinking that too, but who will give it to him? any team that wants him will be a team that has a real chance at a SB and that means not much cap room

Well, he played for the shitty ass Raiders for a while.
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 06 October 2010 - 12:30 PM, said:

Well, he played for the shitty ass Raiders for a while.

he wont do that again. most teams in need of WR help really suck. bucs, panthers, seahawks, niners, cardianls etc.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users