NYJetsFan.com Forums: We May Have Lost A Few Members - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) I'm just glad there aren't anymore greedy bastards on the team to deal with
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) Or street thugs
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) f*** a CB problem
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) need 1 more in the fantasy league
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:33 PM) Dimitri suspended for the rest of preseason. I'm sorry, I know we are bone dry at corner these days but they should have cut this prick on the spot . He's going to get torched regardless this year and I'd rather cut ties with any potential cancerous attitutudes before the season even starts.
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:34 PM) Where I come from you take responsibility for your actions. Not showing up for a game is cowardly and selfish. f*** him
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:36 PM) Also he doesn't know what the acronym AWOL means so he's also an idiot. No wonder he's never been anything but a journeyman corner is this league.
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM) So how do you really feel?
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:18 PM) I think my last three posts pretty much summarize how I feel haha. He's making 1.5 mill this year and no call no shows because his feeling are hurt. Would rather you play corner azjetfan than this guy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:12 AM) Need 1 more for FFB!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:39 AM) Stephen Hill is going to get cut, guy sucks. Greg Salas is a better football player and deserves a spot over him
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 11:27 AM) So when do we show up to 115s house with pitchforks, tar and feathers?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:03 PM) i'd rather see idzik go then hill. fire idzik
bleedsgreen Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:21 PM) Hill is such a disappointment. I really was hopping for so much when he scored 2 TDs his first game
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:11 PM) We need to get the J-E-T-S chant back this year to the way it was
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) idk if any of u guys went to any of the games last year[Im sure some of u did] but im not a fan of the drumline leading the chant
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:14 PM) its not the same as 70,000 people doing it during every kickoff and after every score
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 05:43 PM) injuries and poor QB play aren't good for a WR to develop
Jetsman05 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 06:08 PM) 115 and Hill. Lol!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 AM) right cause all our other WRs were lighting it up
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:04 PM) Hill is useless bro lol
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:05 PM) All I can say I streamed this game and if anyone thinks about recording it from NFL Network at 4pm Eastern Saturday.....DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) This game was pure sh1t. Even though it was back up players the Jets got totally destroyed in this game. After seeing this game Im really worried about the Jets starting core because these backup guys looked like they shouldn't have even been on the field at all. I just hope the starters are 3000 times better than these guys that played in game 4
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:09 PM) The Jets got horse f*cked by the Eagles in this game.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:24 PM) we are hosed in the secondary
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:26 PM) we need to cut this assclown patterson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:34 PM) did Hill get cut yet?
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) lol. We might need to look at the Eagles cuts for possible 2nd and 3rd stringers
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) If they keep ZHill after this game I will be shocked.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:38 PM) Philly gave us a worse ass whipping than Detroit gave Buffalo. only difference is we scored
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:42 PM) Im just wondering what manning will put up on our secondary? 70?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:12 PM) who cares about getting destroyed in a preseason game, especially the 4th one. Most of these guys won't even make the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) Hill cut yet?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:21 PM) Yeah this game means nothing...except to Stephen Hill (who fumbled lol) and 115
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) Hill is a bum, hes pretty much never shown much football skill. The Jets fucked up big time taking him over Alshon Jeffery.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

We May Have Lost A Few Members Time to build this site back up

#1 User is offline   Holmes10 Icon

• Formerly Leon#29 - 2008 ROY
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:47 AM

During the down time, I noticed a few members signed on to other Jet Sites (even one of the mods). I can't blame them in a way....we are on a nice winning streak, and I wasn't sure if this site would re-open myself. I know that I will try my best to add whatever I can to this site...hope that we can get the word out that the site is back, and find a way to get the word out to our members...maybe by our management PM'ing at least our main members...just a thought....

#2 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:03 AM

Yea were slowly coming back and yea we might have lost a few members and that's ok. It was really out of my hands. We are definitely going to do a mass member email soon just to spread the word. On the other side of things there are plans in place to market NYJfan so don't expect this place to be inactive for long.

YEOW!

#3 User is offline   canuckfan Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, Hockey, Baseball, Military History

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:30 AM

View PostLeon#29, on 18 October 2010 - 05:47 AM, said:

During the down time, I noticed a few members signed on to other Jet Sites (even one of the mods). I can't blame them in a way....we are on a nice winning streak, and I wasn't sure if this site would re-open myself. I know that I will try my best to add whatever I can to this site...hope that we can get the word out that the site is back, and find a way to get the word out to our members...maybe by our management PM'ing at least our main members...just a thought....

Ya might try the rest but ya gotta come back to the best. The wayward souls will soon return.

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 07:54 AM

If you saw others on the other boards and are a member your self take the time to message them to let them know we the site is backup.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#5 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:57 AM

As long as the problem gets resolved the memebers will return . now my firefox won't work for this site and I don't know how to get it working . now the site seems to be working in IE but I want it to work for firefox .how do i do that ?
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#6 User is offline   CoachasaurusREX Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:04 AM

I'm here, just not replying much. We're halfway through the second quarter of the season and 4-0 in that stretch is a possibility. Just have to take care of the Packers but a bye week will help that. We also have to watch out for the Lions because Stafford will be back and even Shaun Hill has been impressive (boy don't the 49ers wish they could have him back).
Evolution:
Ihatehataz->HermIsMyHero->ManginiIsMyFather->CoachasaurusREX

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:57 AM

On the flip side i also noticed alot of people here who haven't posted in a while post up messages. nice to have them back and hopefully they stick around and contribute. If ever there was a season that jet fans should be enjoying its this one
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   V DidDy 210 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

Im back!
Just got back from two months on base service :-/

Was dissapointed the site down especially with all we have to discuss!

Finally 100% nirmal for me on my android

go jets!!

#9 User is offline   cat50 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:20 AM

View PostLeon#29, on 18 October 2010 - 05:47 AM, said:

thanks for all the hard work guys...fantastic to be back properly

joined 'ganggreen' but the gameday experience is poor (no shoutbox!) and they don't let newbies start threads or PM

roll on GB!!

#10 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:33 AM

You know I did get some email virus from these 3 attacks for me it started the week before we played the pats so FLEX Santana what do you recommend i do about that ? nortan and spybot find nothing but email go out to my contacts. I do have a remote viewer if you want to give it a try?
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#11 User is offline   GreenRebel Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

It's nice to see all the errors are gone now. Once everything gets back to normal, I think some members will come back but most of them probably thought this site was done for. When it first went down and wasn't back for almost a week, I thought the site was no more.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:18 PM

It's great to see the site back up and running without the header errors, etc. I've already been spreading the word that we're back up so hopefully most of the regulars and some new people will find there way home.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 18 October 2010 - 08:33 AM, said:

You know I did get some email virus from these 3 attacks for me it started the week before we played the pats so FLEX Santana what do you recommend i do about that ? nortan and spybot find nothing but email go out to my contacts. I do have a remote viewer if you want to give it a try?

you can try malwarebytes anti-malware (one of my favorites)
http://download.cnet...4-10804572.html

Also download and use avast for a mail protection anti-virus
http://download.cnet...tml?tag=mncol;1
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 18 October 2010 - 01:29 PM, said:

you can try malwarebytes anti-malware (one of my favorites)
http://download.cnet...4-10804572.html

Also download and use avast for a mail protection anti-virus
http://download.cnet...tml?tag=mncol;1

His error with firefox has nothing to do with his pc

Its recommended he run those programs just to check out his computer but the site will become completely functional with firefox and chrome once it is approved by google as being "Safe"

Hang in there its just around the corner.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:08 PM

View Postsantana, on 18 October 2010 - 11:12 AM, said:

His error with firefox has nothing to do with his pc

Its recommended he run those programs just to check out his computer but the site will become completely functional with firefox and chrome once it is approved by google as being "Safe"

Hang in there its just around the corner.

Could be, but it never hurts to run a scan occasionally
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

This may come as a dissapointment to some...but I'm back.

The site just started working for me though...but apparently it's been up for a while? Odd...
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

Hurricane you are only human and we know it. or whatschatalkinboutwillis?

#18 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:45 PM

Do we really have to tell Camenized that the site is back up?
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#19 User is offline   A1elbow Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:35 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 21 October 2010 - 09:45 PM, said:

Do we really have to tell Camenized that the site is back up?

Shit, clutch is already trolling again. Did he check every day or what? I'd take two Camenized for one of him.
Posted Image

Exterminate all rational thought, that is the conclusion I have come to

#20 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:48 PM

View PostA1elbow, on 22 October 2010 - 12:35 AM, said:

Shit, clutch is already trolling again. Did he check every day or what? I'd take two Camenized for one of him.

Ripping your terrible points to shreds =/= trolling. Have any opinion you want, just back it up with substantive arguments so you don't look foolish.

If you don't like the rule because you enjoy seeing others injured, just say it. That would make a lot more sense than the arguments you've been putting forth.

No helmet to helmet hits automatically give you 63-60 games? The rule has been in effect for a while and I can't recall the last game where 120 points were scored.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users