NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) i'm excited for olympiakos vs dortmund
santana Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) ill probably wear the dortmund jersey today
santana Icon : (Today, 12:45 PM) or perhaps the real madrid in dark green :D
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Today, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Today, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Today, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Today, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Today, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Today, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Today, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Today, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Today, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
Resize Shouts Area

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread

#101 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:06 PM

Look you were not interested in any thing I posted and all you have done is waste my time . I doubt you read much of the material because we never were able to just plain talk about it
you spent most of my time jerking my chain.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#102 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:43 PM

Where's Tim Tebow when you need him.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#103 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:57 AM

View Postgmany3k, on 23 March 2010 - 12:28 PM, said:

http://www.everystud...CFQcMDQodcxB9Cw

http://www.everystud...ures/faith.html

Santana I understand your point of view and I think it has merit in that it has a place in the world that represents all of mankinds limits into believing Of A Creator.
the above links are only meant for you to read very lightly and not to ask you to convert just ignore that part of the page.
So one day you will be given the opportunity to have the empirical evidence you need just like Thomas.

I went over your links and sorry man I dont want to get into a crazy religious debate about their content or want to test your faith. I guess all i can do is share my understanding of the subject and what i have chosen. The text in those links are just too fantastic to have any significant meaning or impact in my life. Religion in my eyes is almost like a scout masters handbook on life except its told through ridiculous stories. Recounted actions and events that are inconceivable to the minds of those who witnessed events in the bible or whatever religion you choose to follow. I have respect for the religions of the world until they are used to limit the progress of humanity.

Just reading those links.. even the way they are written..i feel the text in them was just slapped together in a single sunday afternoon. They have absolutely no raw evidence for their claims.. its misinformation like this that slows down the education of people and could possibly stunt progress. Religion surely has a place in humanity there's no avoiding it.. but id rather be for the progress of humanity through education, sciences, technology..etc cant keep using god or a creator as a scapegoat for the unexplainable or mystifying.."creationism" thats too archaic of a mind set.

SCIENCE HELP US
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#104 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:07 AM

I agree that no debate was intended if you look at what I wrote that should be clear. I was showing the 2 sides of empirical evidence nothing more and i just googled a friendly version.
this thread has turned into some stinking debate class and certainly that was not my intent . here is my slant" Mankind is incapable of governing it self and can never solve the human condition " and you are a witness to this in your very life and some man 200 yrs from now will say now you have no evidence that Santana actually lived just some ID card.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#105 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:33 AM

Moving on this is someones web site not mine . see if you can see how things have changes.

USAvsUS

http://www.gemworld.com/USAvsUS.htm

#106 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:45 AM

How can it be that they found some of these artifacts that go to 20,000 yrs and some that are of biblical times .can science discoveries and ancient texts both coexist and both be right ?
I believe it can and does .

http://www.burlingto...terindians.html

#107 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:51 AM

this site is a perfect example of how someone can really take you out there which if any makes sense to you and is some of this possible ?. its a huge site . take your time lower your ego's and see if there is any truth in it.

http://www.bibleufo.com/

#108 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:30 PM

The Plain Truth
February 1964

GEOLOGY Reveals:

TWO CREATIONS -- TWO World-Wide FLOODS

Here is startling proof -- from the Bible and geology -- demonstrating not only two widely separated creations, but two world-wide destructions! Few have understood this astonishing truth! Now, it stands revealed for all to see!

by L. E. Torrance

Now for the first time, one of history's most fascinating stories can be told. The KEY to understanding the amazing history of the earth has been discovered.

Contrary to what millions have been led to believe -- the true facts of science and the truth of your Bible agree!

Theologians have long kept hidden this surprising truth. It conflicts with their theology. Atheistic professors have suppressed it. Science has refused to believe it.

Only a few understand where the key which unlocks the amazing geologic history of the earth is. It has been in the FIRST TWO VERSES OF YOUR BIBLE all these years -- and you probably never noticed it.

The FOUNDATION of Knowledge

The very first truth revealed in your Bible is: "IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED the heaven and the earth" (Gen. 1:1). This earth was created so perfect, so beautiful, that "the morning stars {the angels -- Rev. 1:20} sang for joy" (Job 38:7).

Yet the very next inspired verse of your Bible reveals that this perfect earth was destroyed by a terrible catastrophe! Genesis 1:2 reveals, "And the earth was without form, and void."

The original Hebrew word, which the King James translators translated "was" in verse two, ought to be translated "became." It is so translated in Genesis 19:26, in Genesis 2:7, and in many other verses of the Bible. Turn to the example in Genesis 19:26. In this verse the same Hebrew word which is INCORRECTLY translated "WAS" in Genesis 1:2 is here CORRECTLY translated "BECAME."

Notice, God warned Lot and his wife not to look behind as they escaped from the burning city of Sodom. Lot's wife disobeyed this command and looked back longingly at the wicked city of Sodom, "She BECAME a pillar of salt" (v. 26).

Obviously, Lot's wife had not always been a pillar of salt! But when she sinned, she became a pillar of salt.

In like manner, the earth wasn't originally created a waste and in confusion! The correct translation of Genesis 1:2 from the original inspired Hebrew makes clear: "The earth BECAME without form, and void."

This truth is further brought out when we note in Genesis 1:2 that the English "without form" was translated from the original Hebrew word "tohu," which means "desolation" or "confusion." Is God the author of confusion?

The Apostle Paul was inspired to write: "God is not the author of confusion" (I Cor. 14:33).

Isaiah said, "He {God} created it {the earth} NOT IN VAIN {"tohu" in Hebrew -- that is, not in chaos and confusion} (Isa. 45:18). It BECAME that way!

"The Scripture cannot be broken" (John 10:35). The All-wise Creator, then, did not first create the earth as a waste and in confusion. The only logical conclusion is that God's perfect creation LATER BECAME a desolate ruin!

This truth is again made clear when we note that the English word "void" was translated from the original Hebrew word "bohu," which means an "indistinguishable ruin."

The correct translation of the first two verses of Genesis should read, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth BECAME WITHOUT FORM (desolation, in confusion), and VOID (an indistinguishable ruin), and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

"And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the WATERS" (Gen. 1:1-2).

Why Pre-Adamic Earth Created

It is a surprise to many to learn that before this earth was ever created (Job 38:4-7), God created millions of angels to carry out His rule (Heb. 1:7-14).

God placed the great cherub Lucifer in charge of the angels on earth. God revealed to him His great purpose to add new members to the God Family.

God told Lucifer about His purpose to place MAN on the earth and to create in him holy, righteous character by teaching MAN to obey His holy, righteous laws. (If you do not fully understand God's Plan, send for the fascinating free booklet, "Why Were You Born?").

But Lucifer decided God was all wrong. Lucifer rebelled. Lucifer was not content to remain a servant of the God Family (Isa. 14:12-15; Ezek. 28:13-18). He did not want mere flesh-and-blood man to eventually rise over him in authority and power as a member of the God Family.

Lucifer allowed his mind to become filled with bitterness and hate.

He persuaded one third of the angels to join him in an open attempt to seize God's throne. Lucifer attacked the Kingdom of God and attempted to take God's place as Supreme Ruler of the whole universe (Isa. 14:13-14).

Lucifer and his army of demons were totally defeated. Christ said, "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven" (Luke 10:18).

------------------- PHOTO CAPTION: An illustration of what the earth was like in the age before Man. That world was different! It was under the authority of angels who were ordained to preserve and prepare it for Man. The angels, under Lucifer, rebelled. The world ended in chaos as a consequence. In seven days it was re-created for Man.

------------------- The All-wise Creator cast the devil Lucifer and his rebellious angels down to earth. Lucifer became Satan, the Devil. His angels became demented spirit beings, called demons.

Notice carefully! During that great battle between God's army and Satan and his demons, the beautiful earth BECAME a COSMIC WRECK! A perfect creation became a desolation. (To help you further understand, send for the free articles, "Did God Create a DEVIL?" and "Who -- What -- Was Jesus Before His Human Birth?")

Why Geologists Don't Understand Geology

Geologists can never understand the facts of geology. They refuse to acknowledge that during the rebellion of Satan and his demons against God, the pre-Adamic earth was destroyed! This knowledge makes clear why the strange world of dinosaurs, flying reptiles, and all the other strange plants and animals of that age were first suddenly buried in sedimentary rocks and in the older coal seams.

Neither can geologists understand the facts of geology until they realize that Noah's Flood buried the remains of man, warm-blooded mammals and many other creatures as fossils in overlying sedimentary rocks. These post-Adamic deposits, in most cases, were laid down on top of the sedimentary rocks formed by the pre-Adamic catastrophe! Sometimes the deposits from Noah's Flood were laid down on the original rock surface of the earth and earlier deposits were later washed in by the flood and covered them in an inverted order.

Once we know what the Bible reveals -- that a pre-Adamic creation was destroyed by a world-wide catastrophe because of the sin of Satan and his angelic followers -- we can understand the geologic history of the earth.

Proof of Pre-Adamic Flood

Notice the true facts of geology. The pre-Adamic catastrophe involved water. Laid down first by the swirling waters were the smaller sea creatures. They appear in the deepest sedimentary layers. The larger creatures of the land, by comparison, were able to flee to the higher hills. They were not drowned until the rising floodwaters spread over, then covered, the entire earth.

Evolutionary geologists have discerned proof of this pre-Adamic flood. They know that rising floodwaters first swept up the ocean-bottom dwellers, the trilobites and the brachiopods, and other shell creatures of the sea. These ocean-bottom dwellers were scattered over wide areas. Later other sedimentary rocks with land life were laid down on top of them.

That is exactly why fossils of sea creatures, such as the trilobite, SUDDENLY APPEAR as fossils in the DEEPEST sedimentary rocks.

Not knowing the Bible reveals a pre-Adamic catastrophe destroyed all life, an amazed evolutionary geologist exclaimed, "... the SUDDEN APPEARANCE of ABUNDANT FOSSILS in the Cambrian {lowest rocks in which life is found} is remarkable" (Dunbar, "Historical Geology", p. 125). {Emphasis ours in entire article.}

Why were these evolutionary geologists astounded to discover that complex fossils appear suddenly in the deepest sedimentary rocks?

The theory of evolution has led the geologists to assume the older and deeper rocks were laid down over many millions of years. They assumed that in the deepest rocks they would find very simple fossil remains of evolving forms.

Obviously, because of the theory of evolution they expected to find simple fossil forms that clearly showed the steps of evolution taking place. Because evolution has never taken place, they failed to find simple pre-trilobite forms!

As the well-known evolutionary geologist Stokes said, "... we do not understand why fossils of marine invertebrates (without backbones) suddenly became plentiful ..." (Stokes, "Essentials of Earth History", p. 186).

Why can't they understand?

These geologists have been taught to believe fossils were laid down gradually over incomprehensibly long periods of time. They have also been taught to believe these fossils evolved from some other simpler fossil forms. They are astounded that these simple forms can't be found. Yet they will not give up their cherished theory though proven wrong!

We proved in a previous article why fossils on a world-wide scale can only be laid down by a world-wide flood. It is obvious therefore that the fossil forms APPEAR SUDDENLY in the lower and deeper rocks because a pre-Adamic destruction buried them first!

There is no possible way to explain this SUDDEN death of many complex creatures in the bottom layer of the earth's sedimentary rocks other than by the obvious fact that a pre-Adamic destruction by water suddenly buried these fossil forms.

Proof of Rising Floodwaters

The first sedimentary deposits geologists have found are composed of fine particles with few signs of buried life. This is the natural accumulation of erosion in the pre-Adamic world before the terrible catastrophe occurred.

Suddenly the deposits become coarser and contain many fossils. The bottom-dwellers of the ocean were usually buried first in the deepest layers of sediment. Then the rising floodwaters of that first destruction buried the plants along the shore line.

Dunbar reports that geologists have found in the next higher sedimentary layer, "fragments of land plants" and also fossil forms of "scorpions and millipeds" ("Historical Geology", p. 171).

Did these land plants and scorpions and millipeds evolve over long eons of time from the trilobites? No! All the fossil record proves is that they suddenly died!

------------------- PHOTO CAPTION: The world God created for Man. Notice the strata of the pre-Adamic world buried beneath. This world was later overwhelmed by the Flood of Noah's day -- which deposited many species now extinct in another layer of fossils. From the limited number of creatures in the ark, the world of today has been repopulated.

------------------- If life evolved, why did feathered wings (and many other features) appear in fossil life FULLY DEVELOPED? Why haven't we found fossil remains of transition stages between leather wings of the flying reptiles and the feathered wings of birds?

Why have evolutionists and geologists failed to discover the fossil remains of one single intermediate species, yet they have discovered multiple millions of fossils which are strictly classified under well-defined kinds?

If life did evolve slowly from the simple to the complex, then there would have been a far greater number of intermediate states or varieties than of the fixed species!

As the rising floodwaters began to sweep upward, small shore-line plants and animals were next buried and became fossils. The geologic record demonstrates that as the pre-Adamic floodwaters continued to rise, vast numbers of scaleless fishes were soon buried in the mud and silt which settled down to make the next higher sedimentary layers.

So many fossilized fish are found in the rocks laid down by this stage of the pre-Adamic destruction that geologists claim these so-called Devonian rocks were laid down in "the Age of Fishes" (Stokes p. 227). There was no "Age of Fishes" -- only a time when fish died in vast numbers in the sea.

Rising Flood Devastates Jungles

The raging floodwaters which were but a part of this pre-Adamic destruction rose higher and higher, engulfing the jungles and lowlands. This catastrophe engulfed and uprooted whole forests. Plant remains often were washed into huge piles, covering them with deep layers of mud and silt. These masses of vegetable remains later were crushed by the weight of the mud and silt.

Today we know them as the coal beds of the so-called Paleozoic rocks.

Coal Formed by Pre-Adamic Flood!

Do geologists know that coal was formed by this pre-Adamic flood?

The evolutionary geologist, Stokes, makes this surprising statement, "Even though all the biological, geographic, and climatic factors were favorable, coal still could not form unless plant debris was submerged and buried by sediments" ("Essentials of Earth History", p. 216).

In other words, this evolutionary geologist admitted coal can be formed only when huge masses of trees and plants have been swept up by onrushing floodwaters and covered up with layers of mud and silt.

Stokes explained why coal beds COULD NOT have been formed by the swamp forests and jungles alternately rising above and sinking below the seas over a long period of time. This fiction, however, is still taught in school.

He said, "Nor could the land have alternately risen and sunk, because a bed of coal to be preserved must remain PERMANENTLY buried and, of course, could not survive exposure to erosion" ("Essentials of Earth History", p. 216).

Stokes also admitted, "Obviously more than a heavy growth of vegetation is required for coal-formation. The plant debris must be buried, compressed, and protected from erosion and from intensive metamorphism" ("Essentials of Earth History", p. 215).

In other words, the only possible way coal beds can be formed is for great quantities of plant matter to be washed together, deposited in one spot and then quickly covered over with heavy layers of mud and sand, which compress the huge piles of plant remains into coal.

World travelers know that coal is NOT being formed in the jungles of the earth today. Plant life dies, decays and rots into humus. It is obvious that coal is not now being formed!

Before coal can be formed, plant remains must not only be covered quickly to prevent decay, but must be covered DEEP enough so that the massive weight of millions of tons of sediment will transform the carbon of these plants into coal.

That pre-Adamic destruction is the only possible means by which the hard coals found on earth today could have been formed.

What greater proof of a world-wide pre-Adamic flood do evolutionary geologists need before they will admit that the true facts of science agree with the simple, plain truth of God's Word?

Rising Floodwaters Wash Away the Plains

What would you naturally expect to find preserved as fossils as the waters rose over the hills and plains? The fastest-running animals would flee to the tops of the highest hills before being drowned. Note also that larger animals would float longer than small but comparatively heavier animals, such as trilobites.

Wouldn't you expect flying reptiles to be able to escape the rising floodwaters longer than the hard-shelled sea forms?

That is just what happened!

Stokes states that in the so-called Jurassic -- a later stage of that destruction -- "... Leathery-winged reptiles called 'pterodactyls' took to the air" ("Essentials of Earth History", p. 278). Realize these flying reptiles were not evolving into birds, as evolutionists assume -- but were beginning to FALL INTO THE FLOODWATERS and be buried to become fossils!

Dinosaurs Exterminated

Dunbar also said, "Dinosaurs were now in their heyday ..." ("Historical Geology", p. 306). What he should have said was that in the later stages of the pre-Adamic flood -- as the floodwaters reached the higher hills -- the dinosaurs were rapidly exterminated and buried and became fossils.

Dunbar unwittingly referred to this pre-Adamic destruction when he said, "Throughout the long Mesozoic Era ... reptiles completely dominated life on the earth; but at its close their dynasty SUDDENLY COLLAPSED ("Historical Geology", p. 404).

Another geologist voiced his amazement. Walther called this sudden destruction of the dinosaurs "'the time of the great dying'" (Dunbar, "Historical Geology", p. 348).

The evolutionary geologist G. G. Simpson made clear that geologists don't understand what happened. He said, ".... the most puzzling event in the history of life on the earth ... is the change from the Mesozoic, Age of Reptiles, to the ... Age of Mammals" (from "Mammals and Land Bridges," Washington Acad. Sci. Jour., Vol. 30, pp. 137-163).

Geologists recognize that something drastic occurred during the time the upper rocks of the pre-Adamic age (the so-called Mesozoic Era) were laid down. They fail to realize that these rocks were LAID DOWN SUDDENLY instead of over an assumed 500 millions of years. Not having the FOUNDATION of all knowledge, the truth of the Bible, they utterly fail to grasp the fact that a world-wide pre-Adamic flood SUDDENLY exterminated all plants and animals. They guessed wrong by nearly 500 million years!

Puzzled Geologists

When Dunbar said, "... the reptilian hordes gave way to a spectacular rise of warm-blooded vertebrates" ("Historical Geology", p. 336), he failed to realize that he had discovered evidence that a world-wide catastrophe had exterminated these reptilian hordes and that God LATER re-created the world of MAN and the MAMMALS.

All evolutionary geologists recognize that SOMETHING DRASTIC occurred during the time the upper rocks of the pre-Adamic age were being laid down. But because they won't look in their Bibles they can't understand WHAT HAPPENED!

Properly understood, both the Bible and geology clearly prove a world-wide catastrophe destroyed the pre-Adamic creation. Evolutionary geologists today find fossil remains of that age in the deeper and older sedimentary rocks. The fossil record makes clear that the smaller animals were buried before the larger, faster-running animals which fled the onrushing water to higher ground.

Age of Pre-Adamic World NOT Revealed

Because the Bible doesn't tell us, we do not know how long the earth remained a paradise -- or how long the water-covered ruin lasted. The world is certainly old, but God would not have allowed the desolation to long remain.

But the Bible does reveal that almost 6,000 years ago God RE-CREATED and REFASHIONED the earth in a literal week of 7 days. He placed Adam and Eve and the plants and animals of today on this earth and commanded them to "be fruitful, and multiply, and REPLENISH the earth" (Gen. 1:28).

Only 1656 years after Adam and Eve were created, their descendants became so wicked that God again destroyed the world with the Flood of Noah's day.

All living breathing creatures of this second creation, of the time of Adam and Eve, were destroyed, except Noah and his family and the animals that were protected in the Ark.

Noah's Flood, which occurred in 2370-2369 B.C., left an entirely different set of sedimentary layers and fossils than did the destruction that is described in verse two of the first chapter of Genesis. These two different and distinct sets of sedimentary layers and their fossils came from two entirely different periods of time in the earth's history.

------------------- PHOTO CAPTION: A bed of fossil bones from the early post-Flood period. Geologists designate it as "Quaternary." Fossil slab is on loan to the University of Nebraska.

------------------- You can readily tell the difference between rocks of the pre-Adamic world and the sedimentary rocks laid down by Noah's Flood. The pre-Adamic rocks are usually so hard they can be dug into only with cutting tools and dynamite. But the sedimentary rocks laid down by Noah's Flood can in general still be dug into with a pick and shovel.

Geologists have found fossils of cold-blooded reptiles in the older and deeper rocks, but in the newer rocks geologists find fossils primarily of warm-blooded mammals associated with man's world. Of course, certain cold-blooded reptiles were re-created. Even a few dinosaur-like reptiles may have reappeared in the second creation (see "The Genesis Flood", by Whitcomb and Morris).

Just as in the pre-Adamic flood, Noah's Flood also buried the heavy-shelled sea life first, then the smaller animals that could not flee fast enough to escape the rising floodwaters. Finally, just as in the pre-Adamic catastrophe, the raging floodwaters in Noah's day engulfed the very biggest and fastest animals that had fled to the top of the highest hills.

Noah's Flood Buries Shell Creatures First

The evolutionary geologists again unwittingly tell the story. Stirton said, "In sheltered areas on the fine silty bottom of the oceans, where wave action was greatly reduced, species of the gastropod "Turritella" (small sea-shell forms) occurred in abundance" ("Time, Life and Man", p. 307).

The truth is not that they were evolving in abundance, but rather they were being buried by the millions -- SUDDENLY -- by Noah's Flood.

As the waters of Noah's Flood rose, slightly larger types of animals were caught up in the swirling waters and deposited in the next highest sedimentary layers. Dunbar said that among the animals were DIMINUTIVE horses, SMALL hornless rhinoceroses, equally SMALL titanotheres, TINY cameloids, the first oreodons, SQUIRREL-LIKE rodents, bats, and SMALL primates. None of these attained a considerable size, and the largest would hardly have stood waist-high to a man" ("Historical Geology", p. 428).

Evolutionists misinterpret this evidence and claim the fossil remains of these small mammals are proof these mammals were evolving from the smaller to the larger.

These slightly larger animals were still too small to flee the rapidly rising waters of Noah's Flood for long. They, too, were caught up in the rising floodwaters and covered with mud and silt, at most a few days after the heavy-shelled forms were buried. Yet geologists theorize that millions of years elapsed between the two deeper layers laid down by Noah's Flood.

Rather than prove evolution took place, the fossils prove evolution did not take place!

As the waters of Noah's Flood continued to rise over higher and higher ground, larger and larger mammals were caught up in the swirling waters and buried in the mud and silt.

In the rocks laid down in the middle of the sediments deposited by Noah's Flood, geologists have found, "The true carnivores (flesh eaters), among which were dogs, small foxlike animals, true cats, saber-toothed cats ... wild turkeys and ... 'peccaries'" (Stirton, "Time, Life and Man", p. 324).

Mistaken Ages

Geologists falsely assume that the larger mammals evolved slowly over eons of time from the smaller mammals. What the fossil record really proves is that the larger mammals DIED LATER!

In the upper sedimentary layers of Noah's Flood (so-called Miocene rocks), Dunbar states that "cattle, sheep and goats {which} belong to the family Bovidae, {and} which also includes the bison, the musk ox, and the antelopes ..." are found ("Historical Geology", p. 415).

The cattle, sheep and goats were buried in the upper sedimentary rocks laid down by Noah's Flood, because they grazed on the high plains and in the mountain valleys. They were therefore buried in the mud and silt in the later stages of Noah's Flood. They were not evolving, as geologists assume -- they were FLEEING!

One final puzzle can easily be understood in the light of Bible truth. Geologists do not realize why the fossil record in the highest rock layers laid down by Noah's Flood is often difficult, if not impossible to interpret. Your Bible again makes clear the answer. "The waters returned from off the earth continually ..." (Gen. 8:3). In other words, for 150 days great tides rolled back and forth -- mixing and remixing the mud of the sedimentary layers as the floodwaters receded.

Yes, THE BIBLE STANDS PROVED! The key to understanding the geology of the ancient rocks is at last revealed! The KNOWLEDGE has been in the Bible all these years.

The Bible Also Reveals the Future

Not only does the Bible reveal the past, but the Bible also reveals the future.

The inspired Word of God clearly reveals a final destruction -- this time by fire (Rev. 20:15).

But the third and final destruction of the earth by fire is NOT the end of this earth!

No! Jesus Christ showed the apostle John in a vision a New Heaven and a New Earth. It will appear after the third and final world-wide destruction.

John reveals what he saw in a vision, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth ..." (Rev. 21:1).

Your Bible makes clear that all men who ever lived will either be in the Family of God in this creation or they will have been cast into the lake of fire in the third and final destruction of the earth!

The choice is ours to make -- The Kingdom of God, or the lake of fire!

Jesus Christ had the apostle John write, "Blessed are they that DO His COMMANDMENTS, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city" (Rev. 22:14).

With God's help, if we choose now to repent, to believe, to OVERCOME, and to grow in the grace and the knowledge of Jesus Christ, we shall soon sit WITH Christ and rule the nations for a 1000 years! After the 1000 years is over there will be a final resurrection of those who lived and died in ignorance. God will then use us to teach every man who has ever lived the way to peace and to happiness. That's when Darwin will learn how wrong he was! That's when all the theologians will learn the Bible is right after all! Those who refuse to believe and practice the truth will then perish by fire -- the SECOND DEATH. All who obey will live and reign in a new creation.

. . .

#109 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:42 PM

Greetings Fellow Citizens: We have recently added a short article to our web-site related to our usage of the word "congregation", under the heading "Why "Congregation"?, which we have copied here for your convenience and comments. Have a wonderfully blessed day! NCOY Why “Congregation”?

Throughout our writings, and indeed within the phraseology of the manner in which we refer to our very “name”, we use the word congregation. This is done first, to correct the common misconception that the true followers of Yahweh are related to any man-made religious organizations, commonly referred to as some form of “church”. Second, and more important, the word “congregation” is a direct and proper transliteration and translation of the Greek word “ekklesia”, used throughout most New Covenant Greek texts, and erroneously translated into English as “church”.

This erroneous translation into the word “church” is not seen by us as just another language translation error, rather it is seen for what we truly believe it is – a deliberate and definitive attempt to corrupt Yahweh’s word and to confuse the identity of His followers. By popular but equally improper usage, both the words, “ekklesia”, and “church” have taken on the artificial meaning and inference of referring to a “religious organization” in our modern cultures. Yahweh’s children, His true Israelites, were never categorized as, nor did they ever behave as a religious organization.

The children of Yahweh, His true Israelites were always referenced in Biblical wording as a “political assembly” and they always behaved themselves in precisely the same manner – as a “political assembly”. Let’s take a closer look at the meanings of the actual words.

For example, the established definitions of the word “ekklesia”:

1. a gathering of citizens1b) the assembly of the Israelites (Thayer’s Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament);

1. the political assembly of citizens… (The 2000 American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition);

1. a political assembly of the citizens… (Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary, copyright 1916-1960); and,

1. a political assembly of citizens… (Webster’s 1988 New World Dictionary of American English, Third College Edition, page 428).

Later however, through the influence of early “church” fathers as Joseph Thayer points out, the word took on a “Christian sense”, which was that of a “religious meeting”, which is what the word “congregation” conjures up in the minds of modern men, rather than “a political assembly of citizens”. The key words in all the above definitions of course, are “political” and “citizens” as opposed to “religious”. To further their deliberate attempts at confusion, they erroneously translated the word into “church”, which in English can also mean a building or place of religious worship, again adding to the false “religious” connotations they wanted associated to the original “ekklesia”, or congregation.

Why would these early “church” fathers mislead us? Simple! They were a co-conspiratorial part of our history – they helped the power hungry religious leaders convince the politicians to enter into this era of separation of the church from the state. What the "CON", as in any subsequent CONstitution did, was to effectively take away the people’s “political freedom” and replace it with “religious freedom”. In all honesty, “they” don’t give a hoot which “religious-god(s)” anyone “professes” to worship, as long as he or she continues to bow down himself or herself to the “STATE-god” and serve IT. Thus we find ourselves free to worship any deity we may choose, so long as we concurrently obey the state’s alleged laws. Since the “state’s” alleged laws are uniformly at odds with Yahweh’s [God's] laws, this means our alleged religious freedom does not serve us in any manner but to place us into direct conflict with the state.

Aside from whatever else the alleged Declaration of Independence may have done for example, good or bad, it did bring forth two very important principles, (1) that we can “dissolve the political bands” that connect us to a government and “assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle [us]”, since (2) de jure governments derive their just powers, i.e. Lawful authority, from the consent of the governed – these two principles are at the very heart of “political freedom”! This is why we currently enjoy NO actual political freedom, but all of the alleged “religious freedom” we wish.

This brings us back to our use of the word “congregation”, and specifically “Yahweh’s Congregation”. We are a political assembly of citizens – Yahweh is our King and our citizenship is registered in Heaven! We are NOT a watered down, worldly religious “church” organization with no ability to have or pose a true leader. Let us be perfectly clear in our communications that we are the “peculiar people” i.e. the “political citizens”, of the commonwealth of “Israel”.

Yi-sar-el means, literally “a prince of God”. (See H8269 in BDB), which means that Israelites, transliteral “Yisra’elites” are “the princes/princesses of God”, i.e. “the sovereigns of the Supreme Sovereign”, which explains why we read this, when translated properly, at Genesis 32:28, “as a prince hast thou power with rulers and with men”. Note that it is “with” rulers and “with” men and not “over” rulers and “over men”. This is in keeping with the so-called golden rule, “as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise”. If you wish to be treated as a sovereign, treat your neighbor as a sovereign. The words, H8269 sar (masculine) and H8282 sarah (femine) come from the Ibriy [Hebrew] root word H8323 sarar, which means, “to have (transitively exercise; reflexively get) dominion”. (Strong's Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary)

Yahweh’s Kingdom is a kingdom made up of His adopted sons and daughters; sovereigns of the Sovereign, which is more commonly known in the reverse order as “King of kings”. (See Romans 8:14-17; 1; Peter 2:9; Revelation 1:6, 5:10) Read this in Easton’s 1897 Bible Dictionary, under the heading of King, “The people of God [Yahweh] are also called “kings””. Well actually, brother James [Easton], we are called Israelites [Yisra’elites], the sovereigns of the Sovereign, and He is called the King of kings.

Endnote:

The Scriptural “commonwealth of Israel”, which translates literally, in the vernacular of the day, “self-governing sovereigns of Yahweh [God]”, has no relationship whatsoever to the artificial mirror-image, man-made STATE OF ISRAEL.

Welcome to the Natural Congregation of Yahweh Helping you find FREEDOM Naturally!
The Kingdom of Yahweh's Government
Where Membership is Registered in Heaven! And our Lord Yah'shua, the Messiah
Enjoy a most wonderfully blessed day! info@naturalgod.com
www.naturalgod.com

Want a signature like this? Welcome to the Natural Congregation of Yahweh Helping you find FREEDOM Naturally!
The Kingdom of Yahweh's Government
Where Membership is Registered in Heaven! And our Lord Yah'shua, the Messiah
Enjoy a most wonderfully blessed day! info@naturalgod.com
www.naturalgod.com

Want a signature like this?

#110 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

http://vids.myspace....videoid=1510997 excellent video about 911.

#111 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:03 PM

de·bate-
a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints.

Gmany3k,
I have no animosity Towards you in anyway. I'm sure you are a great guy, and I do respect your passion in regards to your faith,and what you believe in.
I do however disagree with some of what you are trying to convey here in regards to religion and politics.
Both religion and politics are extremely polarizing issues.
And WE ALL have a right to believe in whichever way we want to.
We can agree to have common interests and opinions,
as well as to agree to disagree in common interests and opinions.
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#112 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

hey thanks for the kind words , i am new at this and i am not your enemy I think even talking face to face is difficult but trying to type to someone across the country is not easy . My heart is good . I almost finished this video but had to post it . i may have time tomorrow to talk to you . this video has taught me some things i had not learned so it is fresh for me and it actually is relevant to some of the guys on this site.

http://video.google....33335813&ei=en#

#113 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

william cooper http://video.google....362025779394383

#114 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

the babal conspiracy , 911 and more.

http://video.google....083188839585171

#115 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:02 AM

Most important link you should read this is history in the making and it proves that a conspiracy has transpired as I have spoken about over the yrs.

http://educationcent...erdana-font.pdf

#116 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:29 AM

http://www.slavespecies.com/

#117 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:30 AM

http://freeviewdocumentaries.com/

#118 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:46 AM

Restore America Declaration Shakes Up Governors Across America
CT News Breaking News, Featured, Headlines Apr 6, 2010 A Declaration of American Rights is making waves across the nation and apparently State and Federal Government is very concerned. Notices are being sent to all 50 Governors offices in America demanding that America be restored to it’s original intention or officials face removal from office.The declaration also included a Dejure Grand Jury Warrant.

Conspiring Times –Triggering heightened security at government offices and investigations by law enforcement, the Restore America Declaration is aimed at taking back God-given unalienable rights declared in the American Declaration of Independence and other founding documents. The Guardians of the free Republic are comprised of police, military and other citizen activists that believe America should not be under corporate or admiralty law and should self-govern.

CNN and other mainstream media outlets have been actively demonizing the group as “extremists” as well as the American people with commentary from Southern Poverty Law Center’s Mark Potok who is known for lumping radical neo-Nazi and hate groups in with legitimate activist groups who do not espouse hate to further leftist political agendas.

Much like the Coffee Party movement’s efforts, cognitive infiltration efforts seem to be escalating in the mainstream media with regard to this notice to further demonize political dissent and traditional American values as “extremism” and as criminal.

According to the The Guardians of the free Republic Website :

The Restore America Plan is a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war. After consultation with high ranking members of the United States armed forces, the Plan is in the process of assembling the Guardians of the Free Republics and reinhabiting the De jure Grand Juries to:

• Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.
  • Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.
  • Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
  • End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit).
  • End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).
  • End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
  • End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.
  • End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R. 72.11).
  • Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into every aspect of the People’s lives.
  • End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation (“U.S. person”) that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.
  • End the use of deeds which classify the People as “tenants” on their own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County registrars and tax assessors.
  • End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of state-issued privileges through the so-called “marriage license” whereby incorporated “courts” presume the “right” to trespass on families and kidnap children.
  • End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel and ownership for the state-issued “privileges” of “driving” and “title.”
  • In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification, diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror.
  • Restore the People’s money and wealth from the banking institutions, war profiteers, and international loan sharks.
  • Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans “issued” by members of the Fed. The state shall hold no paper on, or debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies and licensed banking institutions.
  • Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy.
  • Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through such renewed abundance.
  • Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the Peoples’ divine rights of birth.
  • Reabsorb all de facto actors into lawful de jure capacity.
  • End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to “courts” as is now required under corporate rules and traditions.
  • Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court.
  • Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our) institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict.
  • Return the military and law enforcement institutions to proper and lawful de jure sovereign authority from the clutches of corporate actors.
  • Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored crimes against mankind. Remove the recidivists from office.
  • Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media.
The document is able to be viewed and downloaded in the link below.

<<<-Restore-America-Plan-Declaration PDF->>>

<<<Link to Guardians of The Republic Website>>>

UPDATE
:

#119 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:32 PM

for Mr.Jet to check out about which books of the bible topics enjoy.
http://www.bible.ca/canon.htm

#120 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

This will be hard to believe but its true . its all about the $

please check it out for yourself and just maybe you can prove it to us.

http://www.svpvril.com/cafrupdate.html

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users