NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:02 PM) arent there some other names that could have been cut instead
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) chris owusu
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) Salas is better than Nelson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Nelson is rated as the worst wr in football this season
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:34 PM) he has to better than owusu or graham
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (18 October 2014 - 04:36 PM) I posted an article about harvin and some of his issues. Dude seems like a wack job with talent. Hope rex can corral this guy or he could make the locker room implode
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 11:43 AM) Wasn't demean Jackson vilified as a gang affiliated street thug during his Philly release
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 12:31 PM) damn football sunday and no ones on
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:00 PM) Yeah, cuz Rex is so good at developing offensive talent; 0 - Infinity
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) Harvin is Holmes 2.0, except punches for general bitchiness and annoying first down celebrations.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) i'm not buying into the media nonsense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:06 PM) Harvin is a playmaker, we needed one.
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:15 PM) I hope he tears it up as a Jet, but he's been tossed from 2 teams in as many years and hasn't cracked 1000 yds in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he had CTE from those brutal head hits, hence the aggression of late.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:18 PM) I was tossed from two t-ball teams and some people still say i was the best hitter on timid deer lane
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:20 PM) bills RBs dropping like flies
Canuck Jet Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:20 PM) We'll only really know when the autopsy his brain. Stay tuned! Guy never should have played the Super Bowl after the 2 concussions he suffered against the Saints.
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 01:26 PM) whitehurst clipboard jesus
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (19 October 2014 - 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:16 AM) is that a suggestion that Favre was a better QB than Peyton?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) No it's a suggestion that passing records today are a bit skewed by the modern rules
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:05 AM) everyone knows Favre is the bestest ever that's not even an argument duhhhhh
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:18 PM) Cool jets throw blanket - http://www.woot.com/...ref=cnt_wp_2_22
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:21 PM) jets slippers yo
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:37 PM) jets slippers the OG of cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) so Harvin will be wearing #16
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 10 and 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) WOOOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) 9 wins a row for the Jets!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:28 PM) streets is real
Resize Shouts Area

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Gmany3K 's Off Topic Thread

#21 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:00 AM

View Postgmany3k, on 03 March 2010 - 10:37 AM, said:

5 letters

The top line is all straight lined letters...while the bottom line has curved pieces.
Posted Image

#22 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:14 AM

View Postsantana, on 02 March 2010 - 10:29 PM, said:

image hurts my head

8 legs
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#23 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:18 AM

Here is a link that you will have to sign up for free so you can read and or participate in the authors challenge.
you may agree with some or none of these concepts but certainly any truth is welcomed to you.
http://www.realists.com/
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#24 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:04 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 03 March 2010 - 10:27 AM, said:

Mr.Jet I only pasted the article I am not of a political entity.

You have posted things in the past that sound like the things in the article. So I can only draw the conclusion that you must agree with what's in that article because why else post it? I mean I don't see you posting links of Mother Jones or Huffington Post articles. I think it's safe to say you're personal politics fall somewhere on the right side of the aisle.

View Postgmany3k, on 03 March 2010 - 10:58 AM, said:

Mr.Jet I don't offer a complete solution to our country's problem and I have not yet read of any group that offers the complete solution either.
the rulers of the world are masters of mankind and they are not just going to give up their perched position that they toiled for so long and feel it is their right of kings to rule.

That's very poetic. No you don't offer complete solutions but somebody who has your e-mail address sure thinks that they do.

The mistake that is America is that our forefathers wrote down the Constitution and bill of rights so precisely which is in fact the blueprint to rule the masses. we the people see our way and the masters use it their way. its a dual purpose document. These masters of the world rule for Satan. To worship is to obey the laws of your God.Whom do they serve their God Satan or the American people ?

The U.S. Constitution like the Holy Bible is something many people just use for their own personal, political, and financial gain. People ignore the parts of these documents they don't like (or doesn't benefit their cause), and only pay attention to the parts they can use to justify their actions and beliefs.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#25 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:31 AM

Does anything I post agree with you ? Are you pretty much set in your view of the world at 25 yrs old? Are we wasting our time here.Did you Read any or all of the links I have posted ?

#26 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 04 March 2010 - 11:31 AM, said:

Does anything I post agree with you ? Are you pretty much set in your view of the world at 25 yrs old? Are we wasting our time here.Did you Read any or all of the links I have posted ?

I do agree with some of the things YOU post, but then you get these e-mails like that "Pissed off party" one and no I don't agree with those kind of posts because they are full of shit.

I agree with most of what you say about the corporate owned main stream media which is full of yellow tabloid journalism. When ABC, CBS, and NBC News all broke away from regular programming to show Tiger Woods' press conference that was a perfect example of the disgrace network news has turned into. So that's one thing I agree with you on just off the top of my head.

It's just all this taxes are bad and the government is bad stuff that don't agree with. I don't mind paying taxes for a nation that is constantly growing and progressing and like Reverend Fauntroy in my own self defense.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#27 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Music Art, and Sports

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:38 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 04 March 2010 - 11:31 AM, said:

Aren't you a little bit too harsh here ?
At 25 years old, at the very least, let the Man draw his own conclusions about politics and religion.
Not everybody may be as passionate about politics as you.
Some may be passionate about political beliefs,
that have an opposite viewpoint !
We can agree, or to disagree here !!!!!
" Using No Way as Way, Having No Limitation, as Limitation" - Bruce Lee

"You must show no mercy nor have any belief
whatsoever in how others judge you ,
For your greatness will silence them all !"
-Warrior

#28 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:04 PM

View Post#73jetsfan, on 04 March 2010 - 02:38 PM, said:

Aren't you a little bit too harsh here ?
At 25 years old, at the very least, let the Man draw his own conclusions about politics and religion.
Not everybody may be as passionate about politics as you.
Some may be passionate about political beliefs,
that have an opposite viewpoint !
We can agree, or to disagree here !!!!!

You feel like I was harsh to him when all I did was ask him direct questions and I actually got some of his thoughts on a positive side.
he is here because he wants to be here to exchange ideas. i know plenty of you guys think I am crazy . Same with Jesus .
I am glad you could make it here too.#73jetsfan . I am not the guy you think I am meaning I am not political or religious .
And sure we can disagree when we are sure we understand each others views /Beliefs .
In order to search the truth we must sift the whole pile of BS like Mr.Jet implied at least that is how I approach truth .
So when I post an email it means that there is a grain of truth in it and that there are many "people of all ages" who are starting to wake up and realize
that something is seriously wrong on this planet .But the powers that be who operate in secret would rather put you back asleep .
As for letting the Man draw his own conclusions that is exactly the point.
My conclusions are my own not my Parents or the religious political systems of history.
I am not a smart person but I am gullible for truth and wisdom and all I am doing here is sharing what I have found to be true .
Ok sarge :}

#29 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:28 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 04 March 2010 - 05:04 PM, said:

You feel like I was harsh to him when all I did was ask him direct questions and I actually got some of his thoughts on a positive side.
he is here because he wants to be here to exchange ideas. i know plenty of you guys think I am crazy . Same with Jesus .
I am glad you could make it here too.#73jetsfan . I am not the guy you think I am meaning I am not political or religious .
And sure we can disagree when we are sure we understand each others views /Beliefs .
In order to search the truth we must sift the whole pile of BS like Mr.Jet implied at least that is how I approach truth .
So when I post an email it means that there is a grain of truth in it and that there are many "people of all ages" who are starting to wake up and realize
that something is seriously wrong on this planet .But the powers that be who operate in secret would rather put you back asleep .
As for letting the Man draw his own conclusions that is exactly the point.
My conclusions are my own not my Parents or the religious political systems of history.
I am not a smart person but I am gullible for truth and wisdom and all I am doing here is sharing what I have found to be true .
Ok sarge :}

To my point,
what you think is true, may not be what
someone's interpretation of truth is !
Peace, Brother-
"SEMPER-FI"!

-Warrior

#30 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:45 PM

Pilot ask Jesus during his trial " what is truth" ? while he was standing right in front of the Truth .
truth is Columbus discovered America . Oswald killed JFK with 1 pristine bullet .Richard Nixon told the truth when he said he wasn't a crook.
The CIA did'nt have a policy to assassinate foreign leaders or even domestic leaders . there really is a Santa Claus and the easter bunny.
MK ultra didn't happen . syphilis was not tested on Black males in secret by our government, there is just to many things to mention .
thanks for your input .

#31 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

Michelle Obama's and Bill Clinton's reaction to Reagan's balls had me rollin.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#32 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=i46RI2twVao just a taste of mkultra there are many books on the subject.

#33 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 04 March 2010 - 06:45 PM, said:

Pilot ask Jesus during his trial " what is truth" ? while he was standing right in front of the Truth .
truth is Columbus discovered America . Oswald killed JFK with 1 pristine bullet .Richard Nixon told the truth when he said he wasn't a crook.
The CIA did'nt have a policy to assassinate foreign leaders or even domestic leaders . there really is a Santa Claus and the easter bunny.
MK ultra didn't happen . syphilis was not tested on Black males in secret by our government, there is just to many things to mention .
thanks for your input .

I'm talking about what YOU interpret truth is to YOUR beliefs
and values, differs from what other people's beliefs in religion and politics are to them.
Since you are so fond of history, isn't it the truth, that more people in the world's history have died in the name of a ruling government, monarchy,and of course religion?
People have died in conflicts all over the world in the name of
whatever religion the army is conquering them at that time, be it
God,Jesus or Allah.

-Warrior

#34 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 04 March 2010 - 06:47 PM, said:

Michelle Obama's and Bill Clinton's reaction to Reagan's balls had me rollin.

Saw this last night.
Very funny !

-Warrior

#35 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:06 PM

View Post#73jetsfan, on 04 March 2010 - 07:58 PM, said:

I'm talking about what YOU interpret truth is to YOUR beliefs
and values, differs from what other people's beliefs in religion and politics are to them.
Since you are so fond of history, isn't it the truth, that more people in the world's history have died in the name of a ruling government, monarchy,and of course religion?
People have died in conflicts all over the world in the name of
whatever religion the army is conquering them at that time, be it
God,Jesus or Allah.

Try and get past your interpretation and values and differences we need to put those aside to honestly seek truth .
God has said basically if you keep my commandments and love one another you can't be any more religious.
God's way is the way of truth not mans organized relgions.
and you see i was not even talking about religion or politics .
where i want to go is higher in the mysteries of history where you find that satan has a plan , Man has a plan and the creator has a plan for human kind.
we are experiencing all three plans in this lifetime.
History is written and rewritten by the victors.
if you are not interested than don't drop by Cool?

#36 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:52 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 05 March 2010 - 12:06 PM, said:

Try and get past your interpretation and values and differences we need to put those aside to honestly seek truth .
God has said basically if you keep my commandments and love one another you can't be any more religious.
God's way is the way of truth not mans organized relgions.
and you see i was not even talking about religion or politics .
where i want to go is higher in the mysteries of history where you find that satan has a plan , Man has a plan and the creator has a plan for human kind.
we are experiencing all three plans in this lifetime.
History is written and rewritten by the victors.
if you are not interested than don't drop by Cool?

Now you like rulers and governments throughout history is using God (or a God) to justify what you're saying.

I've figured out your technique. You say what say and then when somebody calls you out to prove it, you then use God inside of a bunch of incomplete sentences and or a link to a far right wing website or video in response. I don't think he was asking for a sermon just some CREDIBLE PROOF that what you claim to be the real truth is indeed the real truth, and not just something some person made up to serve their own purposes (like many religions).
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#37 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

"Try and get past your interpretation and values and differences we need to put those aside to honestly seek truth ."
Quote from gmany3k.

First of all, Get a grip on yourself !
From your arrogance in your viewpoint, You are passing judgment on others that do not believe the way you do.
Do not force your viewpoints on to others, then admonish people on what they should should do in accordance to your way of thinking.

-I do not need a Sunday School lesson from someone
who insults me.
For I have my faith, and I'm sure as hell am not going to be told otherwise from a person who dose not respect what I believe in.

-I do not need a political lesson from someone
who insults me.
For I have my viewpoints on politics, and I DO NOT need to have someone quote me a bunch of useless B.S. from some wacko Far-Left or Far-Right political websites, run by some punk who is a Conspiracy theorist, who is pissed off because they cant get their way, and paranoid at the world.

I find it repulsive and offensive for someone to force
a way of Life, religion, and or political ideology on to others.
At least I am confident with what I believe in, and respect other people's beliefs.

-Warrior

#38 User is offline   #73jetsfan Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:42 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 05 March 2010 - 06:52 PM, said:

Now you like rulers and governments throughout history is using God (or a God) to justify what you're saying.

I've figured out your technique. You say what say and then when somebody calls you out to prove it, you then use God inside of a bunch of incomplete sentences and or a link to a far right wing website or video in response. I don't think he was asking for a sermon just some CREDIBLE PROOF that what you claim to be the real truth is indeed the real truth, and not just something some person made up to serve their own purposes (like many religions).

Thank you !

-Warrior

#39 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:42 AM

you 2 guys just came on here to argue . I am not arrogant and I never asked you for your beliefs did I? I said put them aside thats all.
why do you feel insulted ? I don't even know what your beliefs are so religious or political . So you have figured out my technique. gee I didn't know i had one.
so #73jetfan after reading your last statement I guess you are done here . you don't need to learn you have been given all the true history of the forces that govern the universe and all that you can understand with your 5 senses. You are happy and content with they way the world is and do as you are told and believe what ever you want to believe.But If I try to state something it is BS.And you want proof . as far as my sentence structure sure I am not that good at it so that is why i post up links with books or videos so you can read or listen to the subject matter. Here is a link that if you want to know some things you may not of known you can read it or not.And I will say if we were in my home and we started talking about this stuff
I think your attitudes would be more respectful.

http://educate-yourself.org/

#40 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:29 PM

maybe you may find this interesting .
Greetings: Recently we were asked, "Did God (Yahweh) create Satan, the Devil? And if so, how do you explain why this so-called God of Love, would create such an evil being?" The answers to these simple questions, need not be complex. Yahweh clearly states He created the universe and all things that are in it - everything! Everything, obviously includes the original creation of the being that we now refer to as Satan. But before we look into Satan's creation, perhaps it would help to look into our very own creation. Oh we may struggle with the concept of being the temporal child of a man and a woman - our parents, but the gift of life, together with the gift of mind-power that we all possess, are from Yahweh, and Yahweh alone. No man or no woman or no two of them together can create "life" in any form, without conceding that it is born of the life that has been first gifted to them by Yahweh. Did you ever wonder why you were given free-will? Of all Yahweh's earthly creations, only man has free-will. Man is the only created thing on this planet with the freedom to choose his course of action! No plant, or no insect, or no animal species on this earth is capable of making decisions. Apple trees do not decide to bare peaches, grass does not choose to be pink, bees do not choose to make milk, bird do not choose to stop migrating, nor do bears decide to give up on hibernating. They simple follow their programmed instincts. No choices allowed. Man on the other hand, gets to choose. He chooses where to live, what to wear, what to eat, when to sleep, how to entertain himself, etc. In fact, man is hardly capable to live at all, without making choices. Thank Yahweh for our free will to make them for ourselves! Could you imagine what living would be like, if while you possessed free-will, someone else made all of your choices? Yahweh also created a book of instructions, sort of an operator's manual for the human being, called the Bible. He gave us a lot of examples of what would happen when we made good, or right decisions, plus many examples of what would happen if we made bad, or wrong decisions. He even graciously provided us a simple set of rules that would help us define what was right and what was wrong, and He codified these rules in His Ten Commandments as He saw fit to set them forth within His Book of the Covenant. So here we have a man, made by Yahweh, with the gift of free choice built right in, together with the potential to understand and follow Yahweh's rules, if he so chooses. Yahweh did indeed give us all free will. He does not force us to follow His rules, He simply sets them forth for us to understand and gives us the freedom to choose whether or not we agree with Him. He also defines someone that decides of his own free will to ignore His advice, as a sinner. But Yahweh did not make the sinner. He simply made a man with free will, that chose to become a sinner by not following Yahweh's rules. It is in fact, Yahweh's planned course of action for all of us to sin, thus all of us will be sinners and learn from our mistakes. He also gave that same man, the ability to recognize his mistakes together with the free will repent, change his ways and be forgiven - if he so chooses. Yahweh forces no man to repent or seek His forgiveness. He simply explained how and why He offered this "salvation" to us in His Bible, so we would be fully informed about making that decision. Once upon an earlier time, Yahweh made angels and among them He made Archangels, one of whom was Lucifer. Yahweh explains to us in His operator's manual how Lucifer was a resplendent being, with marvellous intellect and extraordinary musical talent. Yahweh also gave Lucifer free will. Yahweh also explained what was right and what was wrong to Lucifer, just like he did for mankind. Lucifer, like many (in fact all) men and women, originally chose to oppose Yahweh's explanation of what was right and in fact, he (Lucifer) attempted to prove that Yahweh was wrong! Lucifer became determined by habit of making poor or wrong choices, that he himself should rise up to be a power even greater than the power that created him! Yahweh made a spectacular Archangel named Lucifer and Yahweh blessed Lucifer with His gift of free-will. Lucifer chose to make some serious mistakes, and in spite of Yahweh's gracious attempts to stop him, he determined to oppose Yahweh, even having been fully informed of the consequences. Lucifer made choices that resulted in him becoming "Satan", the Adversary, or Devil, just like man makes choices that result in his becoming a sinner. With free will comes responsibility. We choose our own course of action and we accept full responsibility for the consequences (well at least we should). Lucifer chose his own course of action, and Lucifer must accept responsibility for the consequences. Yahweh has explained all of this to us for more than one reason. Yes it is for our benefit in terms of learning from our mistakes, but it is more that we learn from Lucifer's mistakes as well. Lucifer was granted great privileges and powers as an Archangel; abilities and powers that he still possesses because Yahweh chose not to take them away from him. Yahweh chose instead, to fully inform us of the now Satan's super abilities, powers and influences and told us that we would now have to choose whether or not we would be influenced by these Satanic temptations. Yahweh did not create evil men. Men that Yahweh created make evil choices. Yahweh did not create an evil Devil. An extraordinary Archangel that Yahweh created made evil choices. Yahweh did not, nor does He create wars, famines, droughts, murders, adulteries, or any other evil happening on this earth. Men make evil choices, sometimes influenced by Satan's whims to do all of these evil things, and unfortunately for those same men, they must accept full responsibility for their actions - not try and pawn off the responsibility by saying "it's God's fault" or "why does God allow it". Yahweh did not make the evil choices that resulted in these evil and unhappy events - men made those choices! But Yahweh is all forgiving, and it will come to pass that almost all of His children will repent and find His forgiveness. It may happen for a few in this lifetime, for many during the "Great Tribulation", for many more during the "Millennium", and for even more during the "Great White Throne Judgement " period to follow. Have a most wonderfully blessed day!

• (24 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users